Secrets of X-Men Evolution

Story Info
Jean and Scott have a little fun but can't keep it secret.
5k words
4.38
45.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story from the television show X-Men Evolution that you have yet to hear.

This day started like any other day for Jean Grey, she woke up to the sound of her annoying alarm clock at 8:00 A.M. only to find that she was still very sleepy. Even though it was Saturday morning Jean did not want to wake up this early just for breakfast and training in the danger room. Using her powers Jean lifted the covers off of her and placed them neatly at the foot of her bed. She got up and out of bed and walked over to her dresser to change out of her nightgown. The morning sun gleamed in through the window and warmed her up quite nicely while she changed from her nightgown to her Khaki pants and pink shirt. This usual outfit was not very revealing but it did accentuate her curves very nicely. Just as Jean finished zipping up her Khakis she heard a loud knock at the door and was somewhat startled by it.

Moments later she heard Scott's voice say "its time for breakfast Jean, if you don't get down here soon there won't be much left to eat."

A few minutes later Jean was walking down stairs to get some breakfast and maybe chat with Scott and Kitty for a while. When Jean arrived in the kitchen she was greeted by the usual sight of all the other Xavier students using their powers to get themselves their breakfast. It was a very chaotic scene that Jean had become used to but one that Rouge still had trouble dealing with. Jean walked in and sat at the island in the middle of the kitchen next Scott and Nightcrawler. Sitting next to Scott was always a little awkward for Jean because there was always sexual tension between the two that neither of them could come to admit. Because of her mind reading powers Jean was well aware that Scott had a crush on her but could not bring herself to talk to Scott about it.

Scott broke the tension by asking her how she slept last night, Jean replied "I slept pretty well last night, except I always feel kind of naked because I only wear a nightgown."

After hearing this Scott nearly choked on a mouthful of eggs but managed to gulp them down without major incident. Jean saw this and smiled and giggled to herself, knowing what kind of thoughts she had just put into Scott's head. Kurt heard what Jean had said and couldn't help but laugh at Scott's reaction. As Scott was trying to recompose himself after nearly choking on the eggs, Wolverine and Xavier came into the kitchen and announced that Jean, Scott, Kurt, and Rouge had a training session in the danger room in 10 minutes.

Scott actually felt relieved because now he could leave this awkward situation with Jean to go get ready for training. The girls Jean and Rouge, and the guys Scott and Kurt, went off to their respective locke rooms to change into their X-Men uniforms.

Rouge was of course not happy at all that she had to go to a training session and said out loud "I don't see why I have to train, I can't control my powers and I only use them when I need to knock someone out", not just because she hated training but also because it was hard for her to be around Scott when she knew he had a huge crush on Jean.

While Jean was off to the girls locker room to change she got a mischievous idea to spy on Scott using her powers. When she got to the locker room Jean used her mental powers to locate Scott in the locker room and get a picture of what was going on inside. As she was watching Scott with her powers she was somewhat disappointed because she didn't get to see him change his pants but instead only got to see him change his shirt. Jean could only smile to herself as she admired Scott's sculpted upper body.

After they had all gotten changed they reported to the danger room and saw the Wolverine was waiting there for them. The sight of him standing there told everyone that this session was going to be very tiring.

But to everyone's suprise Wolverine announced "OK boys and girls, today's session is going to be simple so don't mess up."

Just some light target practice for Jean and Scott, and some exercise for Rouge and Kurt. Jean was helping Scott by setting up his targets for him to blast. Every time that Scott would turn his attention to the target, Jean would look him up and down and admire his physique. All during the session the X-Men were just chatting and goofing around because there was nothing major that needed to be done.

Eventually the session ended and they all changed back into their normal cloths and went to their separate rooms. About 10 or 15 minutes after Scott arrived at his room he heard a sudden knock on his door. He opened it and was somewhat surprised to see Jean standing their.

After being let in, Jean went straight to Scott's bed and sat down on it and said "So.. what are you up to, wanna just hang out here for a while?"

This was a little puzzling to him so he asked "what's up Jean, is there something you want to talk about?"

Jean swallowed hard and said "I think we need to talk about us, we've been flirting and teasing each other for a while now."

Scott was a little speechless because he knew it was true and was a little afraid to talk about it. Scott sat down next to Jean on the bed and she went on to tell Scott how she had been teasing and spying on him. When Jean told Scott that she used her powers to spy on him earlier in the locker room he was a little embarrassed.

Scott then picked Jean's hand with his and said "Its, OK Jean, I guess that its time that I told you I have a crush on you."

"Really Scott, cause I've kinda had a crush on you too."

All both of them could do after hearing this was smile at each other. Scott broke the tension by leaning in and planting a very physical and passionate kiss on Jean.

Their first kiss went on for quite a while before Jean broke away to catch her breath and straighten her hair. After their first kiss they both knew exactly what the other wanted and were ready to make it happen. Jean used her powers to lock Scott's door and prevent any interruptions. Jean stood up in front of Scott and pulled him up to her face for another passion filled kiss. As they were making out, Scott slid his hands under the back of Jean's shirt to unhook her bra. But to his surprised he found that she was not wearing one and could only smile.

Jean broke off the kiss and said "I know I'm not wearing a bra, I was hoping that this would happen and I wanted to be prepared."

And having said that, pushed Scott down onto the bed while she stood in front of him and in a very sexy motion, removed her top. Scott was greeted by the sight of Jean's perky 34C breasts that fit her perfectly. Scott could feel himself becoming very hard and could not hide it from Jean in the least bit. After letting Scott get an eyeful of her breasts she unzipped her khaki pants, slipped them, and revealed her sexy white panties.

Scott was now fully erect and was having trouble sitting still. Jean then leaned towards Scott and removed his shirt and stood him up to remove pants. She stood there for a second just to admire his body. Jean then kneeled in front of Scott and pulled down his bulging boxers to release his 7 1/2 inch member. Jean was very happy to see that he was quite large for someone his age. Knowing what was about to happen, Scott could only close his eyes and wait.

Jean was a little apprehensive at first at trying to suck such a large cock but eventually found the courage. She started by licking the head with her tongue and then encasing it in her mouth. After a minute or so of teasing the head Jean slowly started to take the whole shaft into her mouth and pump it in and out.

As she was sliding his cock in and out of her mouth, Scott moaned with pleasure and said "oh my god Jean your good at this, you sure you haven't done this before?"

Then placed one hand on top of Jean's head and gently stroked her red hair. Eventually Jean quickened her pace and Scott could feel his balls stirring and knew he could not contain himself much longer. Jean was sucking faster and faster, this finally sent Scott over the edge and he blew large load in her mouth, which Jean gladly swallowed down.

Scott felt a little disappointed because he thought there fun was over.

But Jean would not allow their fun to end so soon and laid down on the bed and motioned for Scott to join her and said "the funs not over yet, I want this to be a moment we'll never forget."

Scott was only too happy to, and was soon laying on top of Jean, kissing her and groping her perky tits. He soon slid down so that he could suck on Jean's perfect breasts. Scott would lightly bit one nipple and furiously flick his tongue over it while he teased and twisted the other with his other hand.

Jean could feel herself start to become wet and tingly, and started to quietly moan with pleasure and spread her legs so Scott could slide in between. Scott would switch breasts every so often and repeat the process to get Jean nipples fully erect.

Jean was soon very aroused and said "Scott I can't wait any longer, I want you to fuck me right now."

Not wanting to argue with her, Scott slid in his rehardened cock with special care. He knew she was a virgin and did not want to hurt her by thrusting too hard in the beginning.

"Jean this might hurt a little" and began to push with enough strength to break her hymen.

As soon as Jean felt him completely inside her she opened her eyes and mouth every wide but could not scream or blink. There was too much pleasure and pain for her to even react at all. Scott calmed her down by sliding his tongue in her mouth and teasing her. When he felt that she was ready he slowly began to pump his cock in and out of her very tight, clean shaven, pussy. Scott would pull out just a little bit more each time just before he pushed back in.

After Jean had gotten used to the long strokes, Scott started pumping even faster. By now Jean had lost all control and was moaning loudly and gripping at the bed with her hands, trying to get a little control on what was happening. Scott by now had gotten into a rhythm of long powerful strokes that were bringing Jean closer and closer to orgasm. Scott could feel that he would cum soon and started fucking as hard as he could to try and get Jean to climax before he did. Jean's moans were now in sync with Scott's every stroke and could feel that her first orgasm was seconds away.

Feeling that her orgasm was near, Jean dug her hands into Scott's back and began pulling him closer. Scott was now fucking Jean with all the force he could muster, the pounding she was taking was incredible. Jean's orgasm took over and she let out a very loud scream as she felt herself climax with great force. When Jean came to orgasm, her pussy tightened around Scott's cock and this sent him over the edge and he came for the second time. After they had both come down from their climaxes they laid down next to each other and caught their breath.

A few minutes later they both got up and got dressed, all the while with a very large grin on their faces. Scott walked with Jean to his door, he couldn't stop himself from smiling and neither could Jean.

Jean said "we would definitely have to do this again."

And with those few words she left his room and headed back to hers to collect her thoughts and relive the thoughts of what had just happened. After Jean left, Scott began to wonder if anyone in the mansion had heard them.

When Jean left, all Scott could do was sit on his bed and wonder if anyone had heard or what he should say to Jean when he saw her again. He looked over at the clock and saw that it was a few minutes until lunch. Scott got ready and headed down to the kitchen where he expected Jean to be. When he reached the kitchen he noticed that it wasn't as full as he thought it would be. The only people in there were Jean, Rogue, Kitty, and Iceman.

There were no seats open next to Jean at the island because they were occupied by Rogue and Kitty, so he took a seat at the table next to Iceman.

When Jean saw that Scott had sat down and was no longer eyeing her, she leaned over to Kitty and said "psst can you keep a secret?" "Of course I can Jean, what do you think I'am some sort of blabber mouth?"

Jean whispered in Kitty's ear, "earlier today, Scott and I told each other that we liked each other."

Kitty's only response was a gasp,"really, what happened after you told each other?"

"Well, at first we just smiled at each other, but eventually it got physical."

Kitty giggled at what Jean said and leaned back in to hear what else she had to say. But as Kitty giggled and smiled at Jean, Scott turned and noticed what was going on and suddenly figured out what the two girls were talking about.

Iceman asked Scott, "what's up man, why are you staring at the girls like that?"

Scott heard Iceman but didn't answer until the girls saw him staring and stopped talking. Iceman gave Scott a nudge with his arm and finally got a response out of him.

"Look Iceman do you think you can keep a secret?"

He of course said yes just so he could hear what he had to say. "Earlier today Jean and I made out and had sex in my room?"

Iceman had no response for what he had heard and only stared with a gaping mouth at Scott and then Jean. When Scott looked back towards the girls he noticed that Kitty had a large grin on her face and was staring at him with a strange look on her face.

Everyone in the room seemed to forget that Rogue was present and were surprised when she suddenly got up and stormed out of the kitchen.

Scott got up and yelled to her "what's wrong Rogue, did something happen?"

He followed Rogue out of the kitchen but lost track of her when she turned a corner. Rogue had heard what Jean had said and was very upset. She headed straight to the Professor's library to talk to him about what she heard. Rogue entered his library and found him sitting in his wheelchair next to a globe.

Rogue walked up to the Prof and said "Professor, I need to talk to you about something that is very important to me."

"Sure Rogue, have a seat on the couch."

He rolled up to Rogue and noticed that she had a disappointed look on her face and was starting to tear up.

"Rogue, what's wrong, has something bad happened to you?"

"I guess you could say that, today I overheard Jean say that she and Scott had just become a couple."

The Professor got a slight grin on his face and said to Rogue "you must have known that this would happen eventually, Jean and Scott have so much in common and they both like each other very much."

"I know but its just that I have this major crush on Scott and I guess I'm mad that Jean beat me to him."

Rogue had started to cry now and wanted to be held but knew that she couldn't because of her powers.

The Professor then said to Rogue "it would be hard for you to have a relationship with Scott because of your powers, but I have an idea on how to fix that problem."

Rogue suddenly looked up and smiled at the Professor with great anticipation. The Professor then told Rogue to meet him in the danger room tomorrow morning and he would reveal his idea to her.

Mean while back in the kitchen everyone was finishing up their lunches and heading back to their rooms or wherever. Kitty had left first and was up in her room listening to some music but wasn't paying very much attention because of what Jean had told her at lunch. Kitty couldn't take the pressure, she had to tell someone what she heard. She soon left her room and went off to Amara's room to break the shocking news to her.

A few minutes later Kitty arrived at Amara's door and gave it a couple knocks and heard a voice say "who is it?" Kitty announced that it was her and was let in a few moments later.

"Whats up Kitty, you look like your about to explode with excitement," Kitty walked in and sat down in a chair near the window.

"Amara you wont believe what Jean told me at lunch today."

"What did she tell you, was it about her and Scott?"

Kitty said in a puzzled voice "yea, how did you know?"

Amara pulled up another chair next to Kitty to talk to her face to face.

"Earlier today after Jean and Scott finished their training session I was walking by Scott's room and I heard some strange sounds."

Kitty's face started to light up when she heard what Amara was saying.

"Well, what did you hear, don't leave out anything."

"OK Kitty but you have to keep this between me and you. It all started when I was walking by and I heard the strange sounds coming from his room. I got a little curious and leaned my ear against the door. I couldn't hear exactly what they were saying to each other but that didn't matter. It wasn't long before I heard Scott moaning, I assume that because I couldn't hear Jean's voice, she was giving him a blow job. Awhile later I started to hear Jean moaning and panting. Scott was obviously banging the hell out of her. OK now this is the part you must never tell anyone about, while Scott was fucking Jean, I could feel myself start to get really wet."

"Wow Amara, it sounds like you were really enjoying yourself."

Amara's face started to turn red as she heard Kitty's comment.

"After a few minutes of listening to Scott fuck the hell out Jean, I had too... ya know ... relieve myself. But as I was walking back to my room, Cannonball stopped me in the hallway and started talking for like half an hour."

Hearing Amara talk about her being horny, got Kitty a little wet herself. All this talk about sex was starting to get to Kitty but she didn't know if it was in a good or bad way.

"By the time I got to my room and started to ... you know, I heard a knock on the door and saw you standing there."

Kitty started to feel a little bad about interrupting Amara when she was trying to get herself off. That's when she got the idea to help her finish what she started.

"Like, I'm sorry Amara, if I had known I wouldn't have come by, so to make amends I'd like to help you finish what you started."

Amara was immediately shocked at what Kitty said and stood up from her chair and took a couple steps back.

"Look Kitty, I think your really cute and everything but I'm not a lesbian and neither are you, aren't you?"

"Of course I'm not a lesbian Amara, but I've gotten a little wet myself, listening to all this talk about sex and I think it would be a good idea if we both helped each other release the tension."

Amara could not bring herself to say no to Kitty's proposal, she was after all, still pretty wet from what she heard coming from Scott's room. Before she could give a response, Kitty got up and walked over to Amara a put a finger on her lips.

"Its OK Amara I won't tell anyone and besides I know that we both are feeling a little tense because of today."

Just as Amara started to open her mouth to say something, Kitty planted a kiss right on her lips. Amara got a surprised look on her face and tried to say something but was once again met with a kiss from Kitty. Kitty's kisses were getting Amara even hornier, but she kept getting the feeling that this somehow wasn't right.

"Look Amara we're both horny and it just makes sense that we do this, I'll go gentle if thats whats bothering you."

"No, its not that, Kitty, I'm just a little afraid I guess and I don't want to turn into a huge dyke."

Kitty then looked deep into Amara's eyes and sincerely said "us doing this won't mean we are dykes, it just means that we both want to help each other get off."

Amara was still feeling a little apprehensive and needed to get off her feet, so she walked over and sat on the edge of the bed. She was soon joined by Kitty who sat down a few inches from her left. Kitty made the first move and put her arm on Amara's shoulder and gave it a little rub. Amara was feeling far too embarrassed to look Kitty in the face and was staring at the ground. Kitty saw her reluctance and decided to relax her, so she hopped up on the bed behind Amara and started to gently rub her shoulders.

12