Security Clearance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,645 Followers

I knew she wouldn't read them all, but would skim the first one or two. When she saw her name on the first two as a beneficiary she smiled, obviously believing that despite my aloofness I wasn't planning on divorcing her. With a big grin she brought the documents to me just a few minutes after I gave them to her. "All signed, darling," she chimed as she handed them to me while I was starting a card game with Whitney and Jerry.

"Thanks," I said, and just flipped the documents into my open briefcase as nonchalantly as I could, and dealt the cards.

I also called the CEO of the company I owned that Roger Mayberry worked for and told him to have the Federal Agency in charge of our security clearances to schedule security reviews of the five people in Mayberry's division. Because of the sensitive nature of our work we are subject to spot security reviews, just like some organizations are subject to spot drug testing, so none of the employees would know that it was their employer who had initiated the review, not the Government.

Monday morning, after the kids left for school, Allison insisted on talking.

"Brian, we can't ignore what happened. If we do it will eat at you and destroy our relationship," she started out while sitting across the kitchen table from me.

I wanted to say "What relationship?" but refrained. Instead I said "Allison, my head is still spinning, and I have yet to come to terms with what I witnessed. I need my head on straight before we can have a completely meaningful conversation. I'm not going to do anything precipitous."

"OK, darling," she replied after a short delay, obviously content if not pleased. "I hope that you get better soon, though. I really want to show you how much I care for you -- my boobies miss you."

I smiled, which almost killed me, then said "I miss them too." That was a true statement; despite my antipathy for her at the present time I did love and miss her tits.

"I have to go to the Country Club for a Social Committee meeting in about a half hour, returning about two so that I can get the kids from school. Will you be OK without me?" she said.

In response to her question I wanted to say "I'll soon find out," but again restrained myself. "Have a good time, I'll be fine," I replied.

She was making it too easy. About a half hour after she left the cameras arrived by courier. I called Jack and he came over and between the two of us we installed the cameras, on-off switches, and motion detectors, in the master bedroom in less than an hour. We handled all the equipment with latex gloves on so as not to leave any fingerprints or DNA. Then we had to direct the feeds to Allison's computer.

While I'm great with computers, Jack is a whiz. "All we have to do is find her password and it will take me ten minutes to hook up the cameras to her computer. I have the most effective password cracking software on my laptop. I'll link mine with hers and get to work," Jack announced, while still wearing his latex gloves.

After Jack started up the program he began to say "What we can do while this runs..." but was cut off by a "beep."

"What's that?" I asked. "Is it malfunctioning?"

"I don't think so.....Holy shit, it's cracked already," he laughed.

"How is that possible?" I asked.

"The software runs the one thousand most common passwords first before it employs the cracking algorithms. Ha, ha! Her password is 'princess,' the 28th most common password according to the software."

"It figures," I chuckled. "She never listened to anything else that I had to say about technology, why would she have listened to me telling her to make her password arbitrary symbols."

True to his word, within ten minutes Jack had the cameras recording to a file with a nondescript name on Allison's computer. After another five minutes he had it set up so that I could access the file from my office at any time that I wanted to, and could turn the cameras and motion detectors on and off remotely.

Tuesday I went into work since I was feeling good, and turned on the cameras and motion detectors when I left. I made arrangements for a shell corporation that I owned in the Cayman Islands to make a transfer of $10,000 to Roger Mayberry's bank account. After that I was feeling good emotionally, and I was making good physical progress recovering from my concussion, so I actually did some real work.

After the kids went to bed Tuesday night Allison approached me. "Why don't you come back our bed tonight? Your head must be feeling better if you could work today."

"It is," I replied. "I almost feel normal."

When I got to bed, Allison was bare. It is impossible for me not to stare at her puffy nipples when she's naked and she is well aware of that. She made eye contact with me while rubbing lotion on her tits, which of course made me rock hard. She gently reached through my fly with one hand while shinning my boxers down with the other hand.

It was only a minute later when I was straddling Allison and reciprocating my cock back and forth between her magnificent orbs while she pushed them toward each other. Within another minute I had almost forgotten my disgust for Allison as endorphins started raging through my brain like the Amazon. She was making all of the right sounds and was licking the slit at the end of my cock with each forward thrust. She actually had her typical mild orgasm before I was ready to blow, and when I started groaning she grabbed my cock and sucked me dry.

I was physically and emotionally exhausted as Allison curled up next to me and I fell asleep easily for the first time since I saw Mayberry's cum leaking out of her pussy. "I'm going to miss those tits," was the last thought that flashed through my mind before I fell asleep.

Wednesday and Thursday I almost allowed myself to fantasize that Allison had realized how much she had hurt me, actually loved me, and would even break it off with Mayberry. Of course that didn't stop me from turning the cameras on when I was out of the house, or proceeding with my plan, because I knew that those thoughts were just fantasy, not reality. That was confirmed when I reviewed the video from Thursday afternoon.

There was my "loyal" wife with her face with a look of ecstasy as she faced the camera and moaned while Mayberry was pummeling the shit out of her, doggy style. A few minutes of it was all that I could take, although I did a review the entire tape at sixteen times normal speed just to be sure that she hadn't titty fucked him. Until I had Allison served with divorce papers titty fucking was all that I would be doing with her, and I didn't want to have that ruined by seeing Mayberry's cock stroking her boobs.

While I had some elation knowing that the video was what I needed to try and get sole custody of the kids, my pall of sadness made a brief, and very unwelcome, return. "Why couldn't she just keep her legs together around Mayberry -- and who knows if there were others?" I rhetorically asked myself.

Friday morning I uploaded Allison's Thursday afternoon fuck fest to the pay porn site, had $5,000 cash delivered to Jezebel, and by Friday night $5,000 had been wired from the porn site to Allison's bank account and the video posted for all paying customers to see. It was unfortunate that since the web site didn't have a release from Mayberry that they had to pixelate his face, but I was immensely pleased that the section of the web site that the video was available on was called "Slut Wives Fucking Behind Their Husband's Backs in Their Marital Bed!" How appropriate!

In the next two weeks two more videos were uploaded to the porn site, two more $5,000 deposits made to Allison's bank account, and another $10,000 wired from another company in the Cayman Islands to Mayberry's bank account. I now needed to bring the hammer down before Allison and Mayberry got end-of-the-month bank statements and wondered what the fuck was going on.

While I had the pleasure of fucking Allison's tits four times in those two weeks, despite her requests I avoided fucking her pussy. I did a good acting job by starting to tear up when she asked me to fuck her pussy and in a broken voice said "Uh, Allison, I'm not quite ready for...uh...that yet." When I said that she replied -- almost as if she was a real caring being -- "I understand, sweetie. Let me know when you're ready. Now bring that nice cock of yours over to Mommy's boobies."

The day after the third porn video was available to the paying public Mayberry's security review took place. How it happened, I don't know (cough, cough) but the reviewer had an un-pixelated copy of one of the videos of Mayberry fucking Allison with him, as well as Mayberry's bank statement. Mayberry was the third person in his group to be interviewed that day, so I'm sure that he didn't know that his interview was the only "important" one.

Since the CEO would be provided with a copy of the lie detector results, as well as the questions and answers, I got a copy of the interview transcript by the end of the day of Mayberry's interview.

After Mayberry was hooked up to the lie detector and the preliminary questions were dispensed with, the reviewer nailed him.

"Mr. Mayberry do you have any activities outside of work that someone might be able to use to blackmail you with?"

"No, I don't think so," Mayberry responded, getting a stark movement of the lie detector's needle.

"I'd like to show you a video, Mr. Mayberry," the reviewer continued, hitting a few buttons on his iPad. "Who is this woman that you were having sex with two weeks ago Thursday?"

Apparently Mayberry's face was drained of color as he debated in his mind whether he should try to lie, or tell the truth, and which would be worse for his security clearance. I guess he decided to come clean. "Allison Banks."

"Isn't she married to one of your co-workers, Brian Banks?"

"Uh, well, actually Brian Banks works for a related company even though his office is in the same building as mine. It's a big building," Mayberry stammered out.

"You never thought that having an affair with a married co-worker could conceivably lead to blackmail?"

"Uh, I, uh, never really thought about that," Roger mumbled.

"Have you received any payments from foreign entities since your last security clearance?"

"Absolutely not," Roger indignantly replied.

"Let me show you this month's statement for your bank account, Mr. Mayberry. What are the deposits from two different Cayman Island based corporations for?"

There was a long pause. With trepidation in his voice Mayberry answered "I don't know! I've never seen this before. It must be some mistake!"

"A mistake from two different Cayman Island companies that we have not been able to identify the ownership for?" the reviewer continued.

"Yes, someone is setting me up!" Mayberry whined, obviously completely distressed.

"Did someone fake the video of you and Mrs. Banks too?" the reviewer inquired, with what I'm sure was sarcasm in his voice even though he is supposed to remain dispassionate.

After a handful of other questions, the interview was concluded. Mayberry said nothing when after detaching the electrodes from the lie detector the reviewer said "Mr. Mayberry, until you are told otherwise you are not to have any contact with anyone related to confidential and secret information. Nor are you to contact Mr. or Mrs. Banks, or either of the two corporations who deposited money in your account. If you do you will be prosecuted."

I was feeling really good the night of Mayberry's interview; REALLY good. Allison sensed my mirth and was flirty with me after dinner. We went to bed as soon as we were sure that the kids were asleep. I knew that this would be the last time that I had intimate contact with Allison so I sucked her tits and rubbed her pussy, then slid my cock between her lubricated boobies and stroked more vigorously than I ever had before. I had positioned myself so that at the same time that I stroked that I could flick her clit with one finger, something that I had only done once before in the past.

I shot a mammoth load onto Allison's chest and chin. She didn't have the chance to take me into her mouth, as she often did, to ejaculate since she seemed to be having orgasms from my titty fuck and from the stimulation of her clit, both at the same time.

After we came down from our orgasms and were laying side-by-side snuggling, in a voice almost as sultry as the one she used for Mayberry when asking if he wanted to make another cum deposit in her pussy, Allison said, "Darling. How about we rest a while, then I suck you hard, then you stick that nice tool in my pussy."

"Wow -- is she ever a good straight man," I laughed to myself before looking her in the eye. "Allison, I'll never again stick my cock in that cesspool masquerading as your cunt. Who knows how many dicks besides Mayberry's cum in it every week! NASTY!"

The look on her face was priceless. After sputtering out "What the hell do you mean," turning red, and then blabbering nonsense -- with me laughing all the while -- she stormed out of bed and went to the guest room.

I got the kids off to school the next day. I got nothing but icy stares from Allison. Once the kids were gone I made a phone call and thirty seconds later the doorbell rang. "It's for you, slut," I chuckled.

"How dare you speak to me like that you asshole," Allison fumed.

"I won't for much longer, cunt," I replied, now actually laughing.

When Allison answered the door the process server handed her the divorce papers; all I heard was "Mrs. Allison Banks?"

"Yes."

"You've been served."

In addition to the divorce papers were stills of her fucking Mayberry and the name of the porn pay website with a password that could be used for accessing it.

"You didn't think that I'd find out about you selling your porno videos, you sleazy bitch?" I asked as she stood by the kitchen table dumbfounded. "Have you even looked to see what you look like on a porn website? That's your way to find out!" I yelled as she held the paper with the porn site web address and password on it. "I couldn't believe it when my assistant brought it to my attention. It's not enough that you disrespect me by fucking that asshole in our bed, but then you have to broadcast it, and make money on it?"

"I...uh...what...I have no idea what is going on," she replied, tears forming in her eyes.

"I'm taking the kids on a weekend trip," I announced while getting up. "Make sure that you hire the best lawyer that you can -- I'm sure that your professional porn earnings will help -- because you're going to need one."

That same day Mayberry was fired, and escorted out of the building, and his security clearance revoked. About an hour before I was to leave to pick up the kids for the weekend my secretary called on the intercom.

"Brian, there's a report that Roger Mayberry is drunk and in the parking lot, and yelling your name. Should I call the police?"

"No, Sherri," I giggled, "Call Jack and have him come here right away." This was too good to be true.

When Jack arrived we went to a window in our building where we could see where Mayberry was. It was at the location of one of the best security camera views. The way that he was teetering back and forth it was clear that he was drunk. We quickly came up with a plan; Jack went out one of the side doors and stayed next to the building just out of the view of the camera, and I boldly went out the front entrance.

As soon as Mayberry saw me he yelled "You fucking asshole, Banks, you're the one that got me fired and ruined my security clearance, I know it. I'm gonna kick your ass."

I trotted, more than ran, to a place in camera view near where Jack was. I let Mayberry get close enough to hit me. Although it was only a glancing blow on my shoulder, I fell down like it was the most crushing punch in history. As Mayberry got above me ready to punch again, Jack came into camera view, grabbed Mayberry, and hit him once in the jaw with a forearm, just like he was an opposing running back.

Mayberry went flying at least four feet backward, unconscious. Jack came over to me and helped me up, and I pretended to be groggy as I leaned against a car. Jack called 911 -- all of this activity in full view of the security cameras -- and the cops were there within three minutes.

Mayberry was handcuffed to the stretcher that the Fire Department Ambulance took him away with, and one of the cops rode with him in the ambulance to the hospital. I filled out the necessary paperwork to press charges for assault, then picked up the kids and took off to a beautiful mountain resort for the weekend.

I told the kids at the end of the weekend that Allison and I were divorcing. Amber seemed happy; the other two were surprising mellow about it, taking to heart my guarantee that we both would be as loving to them as possible.

When we got back Sunday night Allison was not nearly as nasty as I thought that she would be. In preparation for a possible meltdown by her I had moved all of my most valuable possessions, and much of my clothing, to a controlled temperature storage facility. I had no intention of moving out of the house, however.

Once the kids told her what we had done during our fun weekend she and I talked.

"I know you set up this videoing thing, Brian, though I don't know how you accomplished it," were her first words, although with a more conciliatory tone than I would have thought.

"No apology, no 'it was a mistake,' no 'please forgive me?'" I asked. "Just blaming me for something that it is clear from all the evidence that I did not do," I replied, trying to sound indignant in case she was recording our conversation.

"I've been busy this weekend, Brian. I hired an attorney and a computer expert. Again, I don't know how you did it but you really covered your tracks well, and it's going to be hard for me to beat this 'unfit mother' rap you're placing on me. I'm hoping, however, that we can come to some resolution about custody."

"Sure, we can, Allison. You give me sole custody and the house so that the kids don't have to move, and I'll give you liberal visitation. I'll also buy you a house for you and Mayberry to get your rocks off in -- have you heard he's not just out of a job, but out of a career?"

"I don't want to share a house with Roger; it was never about that, it was..." she started to say.

I cut her off quickly. "I don't want to hear it, Allison!" I snapped. I regained my composure and continued. "You can shack up with whomever you want. I simply don't give a shit. I'm merely making an offer."

After a delay, and actually a tear or two, she continued. "Look, I know that you think that I'm a shitty mother, but I'm not. I love the kids with all my heart and I can't stand the idea of not living with them. I also don't see how it would be in either of our interests to slug it out in court. I know that you'll smear me in every way possible, and I don't have the stomach for it, nor do either of us want the kids knowing all of the details, or viewing the videos."

"I agree that we don't want the kids finding out the details," I mused. "What do you propose?" I asked, truly curious.

"My attorney suggests that we agree to a mediator. He says a former Family Court judge would be best. I'll go for sole or joint custody and you can do the same. We'll let the mediator review everything, including what the children's wishes are, and we'll go along with whatever he decides. That way we keep everything confidential, and we can get a resolution much more quickly," she replied.

Actually I was shocked that she could be so reasonable. I think that she realized that I had a much stronger personality than she had given me credit for, since I'm sure that she had several long talks with Roger Mayberry.

imhapless
imhapless
3,645 Followers