Security Room Gangbang

Story Info
Barb gives into one & is rewarded.
6k words
4.53
241.8k
44
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barb36D
Barb36D
985 Followers

(continued from "Sex In The Spa")

We reached the construction jobsite about dusk and the work crews were in the process to putting tools away and securing the area. Debbie handed me a hard hat and we jumped out of her car. There were three buildings in different stages of construction. We headed to the largest one, which seemed to be the most finished. Before we reached the door, a pair of whistles and catcalls rang out from behind. Debbie shook her head and continued walking, apparently used to such behavior. I, on the other hand (who hadn't received a decent whistle in years), turned to check them out. The two, well built, black workers couldn't have been more than 25-years-old. Even though I appreciated their attention, I figured the whistles were probably meant for my attractive sister-in-law. I politely blushed, smiled and caught up with Debbie.

"So, I see you have some new admirers?" She observed.

"Me? I don't think so."

"Well, the guys here wouldn't dare whistle at me, being the boss's wife. No, they must be for you!"

I smiled and blushed again, as she opened the door. We headed down a long concrete hallway, with another door and an overhead surveillance camera at the end.

"Barb, this is James. He's in charge of security for the entire job site," said Debbie, and introduced me to the middle aged black man.

Seated behind a console with over a dozen monitors in front of him, he glanced up at me.

"Hi, nice to meet you, James," I smiled and offered my hand.

His huge hand completely covered mine, but politely allowed me to do the handshake.

"Likewise Ma'am," he answered quietly.

"Well, I have to deliver these drawings to Burt in Building #3. I may have to go over them with him too, if you can wait here for me?" Asked Debbie.

The small darklit room with all its lights and monitors was new to me and kind of intriguing. James seemed quiet, friendly and harmless, so I opted to stay there and wait. Debbie made her exit. Scanning the room slowly, I wondered how this whole surveillance system worked. James noticed my interest.

"So, can you figure out what you're looking at, Ma'am?" He asked, knowing I had no clue.

"Well yes... I mean no. I've never seen such an operation. These different screens show the different buildings right?" I asked, instantly aware of how stupid a question that must be.

God, he will think I'm a typical dumb blonde, for sure. I turned my face to his for a response and watched his dark eyes quickly scan my legs, cut-off jeans, and finally settle on my chest. Slowly he shifted his gaze from my cleavage and our eyes met. His rugged, but handsome face formed a wide smile and I thought I would melt.

"Yes, Ma'am. We have three buildings, with several different views of each one to keep an eye on."

I could sense, by his tone, he was not being condescending. I think he thought I was cute and opted to have fun with me. That's when I decided to keep playing the "cute" card, and perhaps be a little "blonde" in the process. I have never been with or flirted with a black man, and thought this is as good a time as any.

"Oh James, you don't have to call me Ma'am. My name is Barb." I said and straddled a stool next to him.

"Yes Ma'am...err, I mean Barb," he said, as his eyes gave my ample chest the once-over again.

"Do you ever get to see something interesting?" I asked softly, noticing his eyes glued to my tits.

"Oh yeah! I mean yes, every once in a while," he started, then nervously switched his attention back to the dull, black and white monitors.

Not wanting to jeopardize his job, his gaze remained fixed on the monitors. I swiveled around playfully on my stool and secretly unbuttoned a blouse button to show off more cleavage.

"Every once in a while, what?" I asked, teasing him to finish his statement.

He was quite nervous now, as he switched views on several monitors. I could tell that he could see down my open blouse, at least peripherally.

"Sometimes people show up in unexpected areas, ya know?" He said, starting straight ahead.

I delighted in his uneasiness and became aroused by his apparent lack of attention. I swiveled around once and again, undoing another button en route. With my blouse fully opened to the waist, I reached behind, grabbed the stool with both hands and thrust my tits out. Swiveling back and forth to get his attention, I noticed some activity on the building three screen.

"You mean like those people there?" I said and pointed at the monitor.

Once he saw the monitor and realized what he was viewing, he quickly went to change it to another view.

"Who was that James? Why'd you change it?" I demanded.

"Oh, that's nothing Ma'am, just the boss's wife talking with Burt. I don't like to spy on people I know," he noted.

"Well, I do! Switch it back for a second!" I commanded.

"OK, Ma'am. But if we get caught, it wasn't my fault," he shrugged and flicked the switch back on.

On the tiny screen, I could make out Debbie handing the blueprints to the tall black supervisor. They conversed for a short time, until Burt put the blueprints down and the two of them embraced. What! This was no friendly embrace. They kissed each other deeply and Burt raised Debbie's dress up to her head and then pulled it completely off.

"I don't think we should be watching this Ma'am!" Stated James, as he started to switch it off.

"Nonsense, James. This is definitely worth watching. Don't you dare turn it off! And stop calling me Ma'am, dam it! I only wish we could see it better!" I sneered and leaned next to him, to get a better view.

Now it was me who was transfixed on the monitor, with James examining my big boobs up close. I think it was all he could do to keep from leaning down and taking a mouthful.

"Well, I suppose, if you really want to see them better, I could switch it to the big screen, here."

And, with that, Debbie and Burt were on the big screen and we could hear them talking. Talking is probably not the correct term. Fucking is what it was: groaning, moaning, kissing and sucking. In no time, he had her stripped naked and she was doing the same to him.

"We don't have a lot of time, Burt," she said excitedly.

"Time enough for you to give me some head, bitch!" He snapped, as she went to her knees and unzipped his pants.

He tore his shirt off to reveal a perfectly toned chest, as Debbie took his cock in her mouth. From the camera angle, we couldn't see his cock. But watching this erotic scene was making me seriously horny.

"See James, isn't that better? Why are you so nervous? Haven't you watched two people go at it?"

"Yes, but not..." He stopped.

"But not what? I begged.

"I've never watched something like this with a woman, especially a white woman!" He admitted

"And I've never done it, I mean watched it with a black man either. So what? That's nothing to be nervous about. It's just a little naughty don't you think?" I said and winked.

"It's just that... you are very attractive, and..."

"You really think I'm attractive? I didn't think you even noticed?" I pouted and stroked his strong jaw line with my hand.

By the look in his eyes and the huge bulge in his pants, I could tell James would have jumped me that very second. I ignored his handsome features and watched Debbie giving Burt his requested blowjob.

"Dam, wish we could see his dick. I've never seen a black cock before. I've heard about them. Is it true what people say about black cocks?" I asked.

"And, what have you heard?" James smiled.

"Oh you know, that many of them are huge. Sometimes, even too big for fucking!"

"I think that's just a myth," laughed James.

"Oh really? Is that so?"

"Yeah, just like white woman are all either princesses or frigid," he said daringly.

"Well, I'm neither one of those! So I suppose that means you have a small dick?" I surmised.

"I wouldn't say it was small, but..." he smiled.

"Oh yeah? Well, maybe we should just check it out," I whispered, leaned into him and reached for his crotch.

He stared defiantly at me, spread open his legs and seemed to dare me. Never one to turn away from an obvious dare, I unzipped his fly and reached inside his shorts. I was pleasantly surprised to feel his thick stiff erection and pulled it out for inspection. Glancing away from his piercing dark eyes, I looked down, took a firm grip and felt the length of him. Hmm, about the same length as my husband's eight inch erection, but much thicker!

"Very nice James, and ooh, it's so hard! Is that for me or from watching them?" I asked and gave it a few tough yanks.

He took in a deep, shaky breath, and gently pulled my white cotton blouse over my shoulders. Pulling my bra straps down, he slowly let out a long gust of hot breath. I felt my juices flow, as he leaned over and kissed my naked neck and shoulders. I undid my remaining blouse buttons and reached behind to unclasp my bra. Without a word, he pulled my blouse and bra off, and leaned back to savor his prize. My big sagging tits with hard nipples found a new home in the palms of his massive hands. For the first time, a man had hands large enough to hold them entirely. After a sweet message, he buried his face in them and licked each one, until my chest was coated with his saliva.

"Oh God YES! Suck my big white tits!" I yelled and threw my head back to give him my all.

James was intent on saturating my bosom, to the point where he could no longer hold my slippery mounds. I fixed my focus again on the large monitor, to witness my sister-in-law on top of a drafting table being reamed out by her husband's chief foreman. The erotic sight of him taking her from behind and hearing her mournful cries was incredible. Tugging and pulling on James' shirt, I pulled it off him. He unfastened my jeans, reached under my armpits and pulled me up, so my knees supported me on the stool. Until then, I had no idea how tall a man he was. When he stood to take my shorts down, my head only came to his chest. His callused hands gently lowered my panties, as my hand yanked faster and harder on his manhood.

"You WILL be gentle with me James, won't you?" I begged.

He said nothing, but inserted two black fingers into my wet pussy. Feeling his fingers caress my clitoris, I had my first quick orgasm. Quickly I pulled his belt and pants open. His pants fell to the floor, as I ripped his shorts down over his erection.

"Should we lock the door, or anything?" I asked, breathlessly.

I wanted his black cock in me, so bad, I hardly noticed Debbie and Burt were no longer on screen. James lifted my naked body effortlessly from the stool and laid me on the long console. Still standing, he spread my legs open and took hold of my ankles. His sizable cock was in perfect position. As he moved toward me, I reached down, took hold of it and guided it to its intended target.

"That's it Baby. Put that beautiful black cock in my white pussy! Oh yeah!" I yelled, as he sunk his entire length into me.

James didn't waste any time getting down to the basics. Moving his hips forward and back, each stroke sunk his forbidden cock deeper inside me. The silent room filled with the sounds of my moans and the rhythmic wet slaps of his pelvis against my thighs. Showing no signs of stopping, my black lover's constant thrusts were making me cum again. I grabbed hold of one of my melons and squeezed tight, while I massaged my clit with my other hand.

"Oooooh, that's it Baby. God dam! I'm cuming! I'm cuming all over your black cock!" I screamed.

My body thrashed wildly, as he continued to hold my ankles high and fuck me at a steady, even pace. I started to wonder how long he could keep up this sweet attack on my pussy. Suddenly, I noticed activity on one of the small hallway monitors. Two workers had a brief conversation, then started walking down the long corridor toward the camera. The closer they came, the more I recognized them as the same young men I had seen earlier. I glanced at the monitor label. It read 'Building #1'. Oh, my God they're coming this way!

"James, I think were gonna have some company!" I said, nervously.

No reply. The man was in a trance, or something. Leering down at my big tits, he tightened his hold on my ankles and never broke his stride. Even when the door flew open, he was unshaken.

"WELL, what do we have here?" Asked the taller of the two, in utter amazement.

"See Man, I told ya she would have a great set of tits!" Exclaimed the other.

"OK, you two. Have yourselves a nice look, and then go," I said, trying to hide my fear.

James acted like nobody was there, but us two.

"So lady, I don't think ole' James has ever had a booty call from a white chick," stated the tall one.

James finally sensed my uneasiness and picked up his pace. Apparently, he was going to take me all the way, even in front of our accidental audience. The faster his cock pistoned in my pussy, the more I tried to ignore the boys and refocus on James. However, I could see the boys were getting pretty heated up, watching James and I go at it. They stood at the end of the console and egged James on. I felt the huge black man's erection start to throb inside me and threw my head back. My eyes shut tight, as his cock exploded in my cunt. His thrusts pushed my whole body closer and closer to the end of the console, while his great load filled my pussy.

I heard his final grunts of pleasure and opened my eyes to see a long cock hanging inches from my face. Both boys had stripped down and were working up some nice size erections, when James pulled his spent manhood out of me.

"Move it, old man. She'll be wanting some nice young meat now," said the shorter one, pushing James aside.

Body-wise, the boy was half the size of James, but quite muscular. James was fairly exhausted by now, and didn't put up a fight. I quickly tried to react to what was about to happen, but the boy was too fast. Before I could move away, he had slipped his sizable cock into my drenched pussy. The other boy was painting my boobs with precum from his long black cock.

"Hey, come on you guys! I don't think this is such a good idea," I pleaded.

I was losing control of the situation and whatever fantasies I had about doing multiple guys at once was turning more into a sense of fear than fun.

"Lady, we think this is a great idea! Why don't you just relax and let it happen? You really are one, hot momma," winked the short boy, as he fucked me harder.

His short, youthful strokes quickened and he must have hit my clit just right, because I started to cum again. My mouth opened wide in orgasm, only to be filled with the tall one's long cock. The fact that you can't rape the willing flashed through my brain, so I gave up and eagerly sucked the tall boy's long black rod. With one young stud fucking my pussy and the other fucking my mouth, I let myself go. I was totally at their mercy, but somehow felt I wasn't in any real danger. The more I relaxed and let them have their way with me, the more aroused I became. Watching these three strangers take me like a common whore was exhilarating and intoxicating. The short muscular buck soon shot his hot load inside me, but I wanted more. Sensing the tall one was also ready to explode, I whipped his long cock from my mouth and put a chokehold around the base of it.

"OK Stud, it's your turn. Come here and fuck my white pussy with that big black dick!" I demanded.

Copious amounts of spunk seeped from my well-stretched pussy, as the tall black boy's cock easily entered me. I could hardly feel his thin dick inside me, until it hit the back of my cervix. He pumped in and out of my slushy pussy admirably, but I could tell he wasn't really enjoying it. I looked up at him, smiled and gave him a long knowing wink. Turning to my right again, I was surprised to see James's fat cock staring back at me.

"See Ma'am, I told you black ones come if all sizes too," he smiled and reached down to fondle my jugs again.

"Yeah James, I see that...and they're all so yummy too!" I added seductively and pulled my hand up his long thigh, and caressed his balls.

I flicked the head of his cock with my tongue a few times, before taking it fully in my mouth. Such a sweet luscious cock he had. The thickness of it expanded my mouth to the max, while I let him sink it deeper into my throat. With eyes closed, I concentrated on taking as much of it as I could. In the meantime, the tall boy gave up fucking my loose pussy and pulled out. I felt another orgasm building and reached down with my left hand to finger my clit. As I worked myself up to a nice climax, I felt another cock parting my swollen pussy lips. By the size of it, I could tell it wasn't the tall boy. It was every bit as thick as James', so it couldn't be the short stud. Whoever it was, his meat was big, and growing inside me. My pussy expanded to its fullest, as I felt the length of the stranger's cock hit my back wall. Two strong hands gripped my wide hips and the huge tool began to thrust in and out. James relentlessly continued to fuck my mouth, while the stranger's huge pole penetrated me deep with each stroke.

My body was on fire with an insatiable lust I'd never known. Spread out on the console like some white sacrificial whore, my hand dropped from James' hip and was soon filled with the tall one's hard slippery cock again. Instinctively I took hold of his long dick and soon had him grunting along with the others.

"That's it Burt; fuck her good! She loves big cocks!" I heard Debbie prodding.

I suddenly realized who was terrorizing my poor pussy. It was Burt, Debbie's secret stud. But, with three black cocks ripping into me, it mattered little whose they were. My jaw was numb and my cunt was about to burst, when I felt Debbie's naked body next to mine. It was kind of a relief to feel her soft skin against me, as the hardened crew continued their onslaught.

"Ooh Baby, you look so delicious," she whispered seductively and fondled my tits.

I shuddered in response to her touch, and she teased my hard nipples with nice wet tongue licks. On her knees and leaning over to suck my boobs, I was able to run my free hand up her thigh to her naked pussy. My fingers found her wet clit and I began to masturbate her, when she whispered again, "Umm, so you seem to like having all these black cocks?"

I moaned agreeably, and tried to nod as best I could, with James' thick rod in my mouth.

"I think you're more of a slut, than I ever gave you credit for, Barb," she purred.

I blinked my eyes in quiet resignation.

"Perhaps you need a slut's reward, huh?"

I wasn't sure what constituted a slut's reward, but I probably deserved it. I nodded in agreement. Still massaging her pussy, I felt another cock head inching its way inside her. The young, shorter workman had crept up behind her, and was apparently ready for more action. I reached out further and took hold of the base of his average sized dick and helped slip it inside her warm hole. Now I had a firm grip on two young black cocks, with two mature cocks in me. After several heated thrusts from her uninvited intruder, Debbie admonished him and pulled away.

"Well, what do your guys think?" She asked.

They responded with positive grunts and similar smiles, I'm sure.

"My sister-in-law is quite the white slut and I think she's earned a slut's reward, for all her hard work. I want you all to give her a nice cum bath," she said, in a more demanding tone.

"Yes, Ma'am. I could do that RIGHT NOW!" Exclaimed James, as he pulled his thick meat from my mouth.

"By all means, James. Give her your best shot!" Yelled Debbie.

Finally I was able to see big Burt's face starring down at me. With both hands full of young cock, I took note of his rugged but appealing good looks. James' first blast of hot cum left a long white stream across my tits. This got my attention, and I switched my gaze from Burt to James. Batting my eyes up at him, I opened my mouth wide and ran my tongue slowly around my lips. James shot another nice size load of jism on my face and I felt my tall young man's cock start to throb. James was squeezing the last remaining remnants of juice into my mouth, when the tall boy pushed him aside.

Barb36D
Barb36D
985 Followers
12