Seduce me, Jack... Ch. 03

Story Info
He learns why "Dream Weaver" haunts her.
4.4k words
4.88
8.3k
00

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By six o'clock Friday evening, April 17, 1987, Amanda Lewis was once again traveling with Jack Nicholson in his convertible sports coupe up Routes 1 and 101, the Ventura Highway which would eventually become the El Camino Freeway taking them into Santa Barbara. She watched as the evening sun changed position from mostly the left side of the vehicle to more directly in front of them as the highway turned more northwesterly and then mostly to the west as it followed the coastline.

The traffic noises and the howling of the wind around them made conversation difficult. Amanda leaned back and tried to smile as she thought back over their wonderful dinner and the interesting conversation they'd shared back at Dream Weaver's Inn.

She had been surprised when Jack admitted to her that he and his long-time on-again/off-again girlfriend, Anjelica Huston, were currently "off." She had been nervous when she admitted to Jack that she'd completely forgotten that he and Ms. Huston were supposedly "a couple."

Then she'd laughed softly with him when Jack had chuckled, "Oh, yeah... we're a couple, all right! A couple of fuckin' idiots for thinkin' we could ever really settle down together! I've tried so many times over the years to stay faithful to her... but it's just not in my nature! I wish she'd realize that and decide once and for all whether she can live with that or not!"

Amanda had sighed heavily at that last statement, reminding herself that she'd gone into this thing already knowing that about him. And if someone like Anjelica Huston couldn't make him want to change his ways, she sure as hell didn't stand a chance... For her, it was enough that he just wanted her... and he didn't just want her... he wanted her badly!

He'd proven that yet again when he'd asked her to dance with him after dinner and his hand at her waist had wandered down to the small of her back and pressed her hips firmly against his. Liquid heat had flowed through her when she felt his hard cock nestled against the curve of her crotch, which had unleashed another tremor throughout her body. She was wearing her high heels, so she was slightly taller than him again.

He had released her right hand that he'd been holding while they danced and pulled her more firmly against him, forcing her arms over his shoulders. He was hugging her tightly as they swayed on the dance floor when the Inn's unofficial "theme" song started playing;Dream Weaver by Gary Wright.

Jack had whispered as he held her, "This is one of the reasons why I love to come here sometimes... just to hear this song. I love it... it's such a cool song!"

Amanda had almost burst out crying on his shoulder. That song had always been a favorite of hers, too... and of her father. And every time she heard it, she couldn't help but think about him and how the words haunted her...

I've just closed my eyes again

Climbed aboard the dream weaver train

Driver take away my worries of today

And leave tomorrow behind

Ooh dream weaver

I believe you can get me through the night

Ooh dream weaver

I believe we can reach the morning light

Fly me high through the starry skies

Maybe to an astral plane

Cross the highways of fantasy

Help me to forget today's pain

Ooh dream weaver

I believe you can get me through the night

Ooh dream weaver

I believe we can reach the morning light

Though the dawn may be coming soon

There still may be some time

Fly me away to the bright side of the moon

And meet me on the other side...

Ooh dream weaver

I believe you can get me through the night

Ooh dream weaver

I believe we can reach the morning light

Dream Weaver... Dream Weaver...

It had taken every ounce of Amanda's strength to push away the memories of the night her father was killed.I cannot think about that now... It will ruin this whole weekend if I get caught up in this... Oh, please... make it go away... make it go away... She made herself concentrate on the fact that Jack Nicholson was holding her tightly in his arms and that she could feel his hard cock rubbing against her... because he WANTED HER...

Come on, Amanda... just move with me... What are you thinking about, sweet girl? He could feel her trembling, and much as he'd like to have believed it was just from desire for him, somehow he didn't think so...Relax, sweet girl... whatever's troubling you, let me help you to forget it... just let it go, Amanda... that's it, baby... just let it go...

**********

Jack Nicholson kept glancing at the young woman riding beside him as he recalled the dance they had shared after dinner. By the timeDream Weaver had ended, her body was trembling tensely. But a few moments later, she had relaxed in his arms again and was swaying with him, their bodies pressed together intimately.

Now, so many expressions were playing across her face. Happiness... nervousness... resignation... desire... pain... back to desire again... He wondered if she was replaying in her mind what she had felt during that song... He was beginning to wonder what on earth could've happened to cause her such pain...Let it go, Jack... she obviously doesn't want to talk about it...

Amanda looked at Jack and smiled sexily as she forced her mind clear of painful memories by recalling the intense sensations she'd experienced when he so skillfully took her virginity. Her girlfriends had told her that the first time would "hurt like a son-of-a-bitch!" And they'd also warned her of the blood, but she'd hardly bled at all...

Amanda had felt nothing more than a couple seconds of slight pressure and then a quick sting, like the initial poke of an injection. But that had quickly been replaced by the awesome sensation of his velvety hard cock moving inside her, stroking her soft, slick virgin flesh. She involuntarily shuddered as her body recalled the exact sensations, causing her pussy to flood with wetness.

"Are you getting chilly, Amanda?" Jack shouted when he saw her body visibly shake. The temperature was starting to drop a little but he didn't think it was that cool. "It won't be much longer... we've only got several more miles to go!" he advised her as they were traveling the highway through Santa Barbara. According to her directions, Pacific View Inn & Cottages was on the far side of the city, somewhere off Cliff Drive not too far from Arroyo Burro Beach Park.

Amanda smiled again when she realized he thought she'd shivered from being chilled when it was actually just the opposite. Her body was flooding with heat at the thought that she was going to spend a whole night... a whole weekend... being fucked by Jack Nicholson. She felt naughty again.

She reached down and picked up his right hand where it was resting casually on the gearshift and moved it to her lap as she lifted her skirt. He took over the movement and placed his hand squarely on her crotch, rubbing his fingers on the hot, wet fabric of her panties. Amanda shifted in her seat so she could lean over close to him. She said softly next to his ear, "No, Jack... I'm not chilly at all... In fact, I'm hot... my body is hot... for you... I can't wait for you to fuck me again, Jack..."

She brought her right hand over and ran it up the inside of his left thigh until she was cupping his crotch, fondling the hard bulge in his pants. "I can't wait to feel your hard cock inside my tight, sweet pussy again! That's what you want, too, isn't it, Jack?" she asked seductively just before she ran her tongue over the sensitive flesh just below his right ear and then nipped his lobe with her teeth.

Jack Nicholson's only response was a low growl and his foot pushing harder on the accelerator.

**********

"Goddamn it! Is this what you wanted, Amanda?" Jack growled angrily as he plowed his dick into her from behind while her body was bent over at the waist, her hands supporting her on the back of the sofa just inside the door to the seaside bungalow they would be sharing for the weekend.

Her only response was a loud moan as she leveraged her body back to meet his hard thrusts.

He grasped her hips and grunted as he continued to slam his throbbing cock into her tight, wet pussy. He felt her flesh tighten as she screamed just as he lost control and erupted inside her after only about thirty seconds of hard fucking.

Jack had lost control because Amanda wouldn't keep her hands off of him the last few miles of the trip. The only break he'd gotten was when she ran inside the main lobby at the Inn to check in and that had taken only a couple minutes. As soon as she'd jumped back in his car to tell him how to get to the bungalow, her right hand had immediately gone back to fondling his crotch.

She had looked at him in frustration when he stopped just long enough to grab his bag from behind their seats and her suitcase from the trunk. As soon as she'd unlocked and opened the door, she'd grabbed the front of his shirt and hauled him in behind her, slamming the door shut with her foot.

He'd dropped their bags when she backed him up against the door kissing him fiercely as she writhed her body against his, rubbing her crotch against his throbbing dick and moaning desperately. She had driven him insane until all he wanted was to do to her what he'd imagined when he first saw her bent over, leaning on the hood of that broken-down rental car.

Jack had reached down and gotten his hands under her skirt to her panties and had started frantically pushing them down her hips. Amanda had taken over, backing away from him just far enough to finish removing them. He'd taken advantage of the space between them to grab her and spin her around in front of him when she stood up straight again.

He'd run his hands up and down her body a few times, firmly grasping her breasts and kneading them and plunging his fingers into her wet folds as she'd whimpered and pressed her ass against his aching erection. He'd turned her toward the back of the sofa a couple feet away beside them and bent his head forward to nip her right ear lobe.

"Bend over, Amanda," he'd commanded with a low growl.

She'd done so slowly, also widening her legs to that same provocative pose and then turned to peer over her right shoulder at him exactly as she'd done earlier that day. Only she didn't look quite so innocent this time. Her eyes were filled with lust and her skirt was pushed up so that her ass and her dripping pussy were exposed. "Am I being a naughty girl... naughty enough for you to want to seduce me, Jack?" she'd asked hotly.

Goddamn it, Amanda! How the fuck am I supposed to seduce you when you're seducing me to the point that you're about to make me cum in my pants again...

Jack had lost it. He'd growled ferally as he yanked at his belt and practically tore at his pants to get to the raging hard-on the young witch had been tormenting him with for about fifteen minutes or so before she'd attacked him just inside the door. He was angry that she seemed to have so much power over him that he couldn't control his lust for her. He was afraid he wouldn't be able to give her pleasure because he had no control over his body at the moment.

That was why he'd growled angrily at her as he slammed inside her, because he knew he was about to come and he wouldn't be able to get her off. That was why he was surprised as hell when she came as quickly as he did... He'd never been able to make a woman come that fast before!

"Oh, my God, Amanda..." he groaned hoarsely as he leaned down and rested against her back for a few seconds. "My God, sweet girl, how did you get off so fast?" He couldn't see the smile that lit her face.

"Uh... maybe because I was being masterfully fucked by Jack Nicholson... one of the sexiest men on this planet?"

They both laughed softly. Then she laughed harder as she felt her body forcing his softening cock to slip out of her.

Jack chuckled as he straightened up. He moved back from her and lightly swatted her ass just before he pulled his pants up. "Now, that's being a naughty girl! Pushing my cock out before I was ready to leave your sweet pussy!" She twisted around to look at him as she laughed. He swatted her lightly again. "Go on now, you naughty girl! Go get cleaned up before you drip all over this nice white carpeting!"

Amanda stood up and turned around to plant a quick, hard kiss on him before she went. Jack chuckled and shook his head as he watched her hurry from the main room of the cottage back to the bathroom, leaving her panties on the floor behind the sofa. He chuckled again as he felt his shorts sticking to his wet crotch.It's a good thing I brought extra pairs of clean shorts... He bent down and retrieved her panties, grinning as he felt how wet they were.I hope she did, too...

Then his grin turned wolfish.Uh, uh... it doesn't matter how many pairs of panties she brought... As long as we're inside this bungalow, she won't be wearing any! I'll see to that... Jack chuckled again as he bent down and picked up his bag and her suitcase and headed to the bedroom.

**********

An hour later, Jack and Amanda were reclining on a chaise on the patio of the bungalow watching the sun slowly sinking toward the horizon. Jack was reclining between her bent, spread legs, leaning his head back on her right shoulder. Her hands were playing with the patch of hair in the middle of his chest. She was naked beneath the silky robe she was wearing, but he had parted it so he could feel her naked body against the back of him.

He was also naked. Amanda was the only one who could see him on their private patio and she had already expressed her desire for his body, so he was comfortable being completely naked in front of her. He wasn't always happy with the way his body looked, but he could forget about that when he saw the desire in her eyes.

He was slowly dragging on a cigarette, just enjoyed the feeling of her completely relaxed body cradling him. It reminded him that he was still curious about why she had tensed so whenDream Weaver had played while they danced. He had her trapped at the moment, so maybe he could convince her to tell him.

Jack, why the hell are you so curious to know what happened to cause this young woman such pain? Why should it matter to you? This is just a weekend romp... no strings attached... Remember? He tried to convince himself that it didn't matter to him... it was none of his business, whatever had happened.But what does the song have to do with it? He convinced himself that was the only reason he was so curious.

He took a deep breath. "Amanda... Do you want to tell me aboutDream Weaver?" He felt her body immediately tense and her hands stilled on his chest. "Never mind, sweet girl... you don't have to tell me if you don't want to."

Amanda dragged in a deep breath and exhaled raggedly.Damn it... "No, Jack... if I don't get rid of it now, it will haunt me all weekend." She kept her voice calm and even as she started. "Dream Weaver was one of mine and my Dad's favorite songs... he died in 1982 from an auto accident."

"I'm so sorry, Amanda," Jack said sincerely and then frowned as he thought about it further. "If you both loved it, shouldn't it bring you some comfort to hear it? Why does it still upset you so much after five years?"

She sucked in a deep, ragged breath. "There's a bit more to the story. You see... my father was killed the night I graduated from high school. I wanted to go to the graduation party afterward and had told Dad that I wanted to cut loose that night since I was over eighteen and it was a keg party. I'd never drank before. Dad told me it would be fine but that he was going to take me and pick me up afterward because he didn't want me driving and he was letting me stay until two o'clock in the morning. I thought he was the coolest Dad in the world for doing that..." Tears started to gather in her eyes.

Amanda paused as she composed herself to continue. "Any way, at around two-thirty, a couple of cops showed up at the party looking for me and, in my half-drunken state, I got pissed thinking Dad had called them to come and drag my ass home because he didn't feel like coming to get me." She winced painfully. "But the cops were there to tell me that Dad had been in an accident and to take me to the hospital. He'd been hit head-on by one of my drunken classmates and wasn't expected to make it, but the other driver had walked away with only minor injuries. It was the first time I ever wished someone dead..." she hissed through her teeth as angry tears stung the backs of her eyes.

She swallowed the lump in her throat and tried again to keep calm. "When I got to the hospital, the ER staff let me go back to see him right away because they knew he wasn't going to live and he'd been asking for me. When I got back there, Mom looked at me like it was my fault..." Her voice croaked painfully. "My Mom was always jealous of how close Dad and I were. Dad asked her to leave so he could speak to me alone. And that didn't help matters between Mom and me..." She sucked in another deep breath.

"He told me how proud he was of me and that he wanted me to take whatever money I got from the insurance settlement on the accident and go after whatever dream I had." She snorted a bitter laugh. "He even joked that we should take the other driver to court because he thought we could get a good sum... Dad knew the kid that had hit him and that he was from a rich family."

She frowned as she continued. "He told me to pursue my dream because he'd never really been happy with the life he'd gotten stuck in because of his job... he hated his job. He said it was boring and it had sucked all the life out of him and that I was the only thing that had ever really made him happy..." Her voice cracked slightly, but she continued with a sad frown.

"I know he loved my Mom, but he could never really make her happy because she couldn't get over her jealousy about how much he doted on me. I can't remember how many nights I listened to her yelling at him... accusing him of molesting me! She even went so far as to report him to Child Protective Services and we went through months of investigation and psychological testing until they finally told my Mom to 'get over it!' That didn't prove anything to her," she said quietly as she closed her eyes.

Amanda shook her head as she realized she was getting sidetracked from the main story. "I'm sorry... you didn't really need to know that much! The reason why it still hurts to hearDream Weaver is because..." She paused as she could feel the sobs building, "Dad made me sing it to him as he lay dying... He took his last breath right after I choked out the lines,Fly me away to the bright side of the moon, And meet me on the other side..."

Jack sat up and turned around to pull Amanda into his arms as her body was wracked by painful sobs. He held her and rocked her slowly as he stroked her back. But he felt awkward... he'd never really been comfortable with the idea of death... He didn't like thinking about it, much less trying to comfort a woman who was still in pain over the loss of her father... something he really couldn't relate to himself.

Amanda's subconscious mind was nudging her pain-riddled brain to remember something she sensed was important. She was beginning to notice that Jack seemed uncomfortable trying to comfort her and she started to get nervous, realizing that he'd not come with her this weekend to get entangled in her life. This was supposed to be a "no strings attached" weekend of nothing but fun and sex. Things were sure getting off to a rocky start...

She sat back away from him and started wiping her face off as she sniffled and took some deep calming breaths. She glanced up at him as he stood. "I'm so sorry, Jack... I wish this had never come up at all. I'd have been fine if I just hadn't heard that song..."

12