Seduce me, Jack... Ch. 08

Story Info
Dinner, dancing and making love...
4.7k words
4.83
7.9k
00

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good evening, Mr. Nicholson. My name is Karen and I'll be your servant... I mean server... for this evening. I hope this table is to your liking... it's the most private one we have. I'll be back in a few moments to take your drink orders. Please don't hesitate to let me know if there is anything I can do for you... anything at all..." she said softly as she smiled sexily at him before she turned and walked away.

Jack Nicholson watched the attractive young blonde walking away, her hips swaying provocatively. His eyebrows rose in appreciation, noting that her legs were long and shapely, her hips curvy in her white shorts and her waist was tiny. Her breasts were a little smaller than what normally caught his eye but they were definitely firm and perky and her hard nipples were clearly visible through her tight, pale blue polo shirt. He continued to watch her as he sat down at the table in the corner of the dining room at Pacific Views Inn in Santa Barbara.

Amanda Lewis didn't know whether to be pissed or laugh at the fact that another beautiful young girl was obviously enamored of Jack Nicholson... such a sexy, potently virile older man... regardless of the fact that he was a famous celebrity. The young waitress... Karen... had not fawned over him like she was in awe of his fame. She was responding to him more like a female in heat who knew a sexually aggressive male when she saw him...

Jack looked at Amanda when he sat down and noticed the strange expression on her face... she was frowning but her lips were twitching like she was fighting a smile. He suddenly realized that he'd been openly ogling the other pretty girl right in front of her, but she didn't appear to be angry about it. He almost started to apologize...

Goddamn it, Jack... you can't start apologizing to her every time you notice a woman who's obviously flirting with you!!! You're always goin' to notice other attractive women and you can't help but respond to that... your dick does what it wants and you can't help it...

Didn't you happen to notice, Jack... your dick didn't respond to that girl like it normally would've...

HOLY SHIT... Jack glanced down at his lap for a moment. What the fuck is wrong with you?!!!

Look up, Jack... Look at the gorgeous young woman sitting across from you... See how beautiful she is... See that look of desire in her eyes... for you? Look at her body... she's even more shapely than that young blonde... And you know how her body responds to you...

Jack grinned wolfishly and glanced down at his lap again.Ohhhh... there you are buddy! You had me worried there for a moment...

He looked back up at Amanda, still grinning. "So... what would you like to drink, my love? How about some champagne... I feel like celebrating this evening! What do ya say?"

Amanda smiled widely. "I've never had champagne... but I'd like to try it. What is it that you feel like celebrating?" she asked curiously.

He just smiled even broader and had that typical Jack Nicholson look of excitement on his face. He shrugged and said, "I'm just in a great mood! That massage earlier really helped me to relax and I'm spending the weekend with a gorgeous young woman who excites me more than any woman has in a long time... What's not to celebrate?!!"

Just then, lovely Karen reappeared at their table asking him if he was ready for a drink. "Yes, my dear... I'd like a bottle of your best champagne... Dom Perignon if you have it! And we should have our dinner orders ready by the time it arrives. Thank you, Karen," he said smoothly as the young blonde smiled sexily again and turned to leave.

They picked up their menus and scanned them, marking their selections for appetizers, salads, main courses and desserts on the menu and setting them on the side of the table so Karen could pick them up when she returned. The Inn had very wisely devised their menus in three different price ranges so that they could charge a single price per person for dinner and allow the patrons to select their choices from a half dozen or so items from each category on the menu. It made ordering and billing much easier for the dining room staff.

Jack noticed that there was a piano in the corner that was closest to the bar. A man was playing soft jazzy tunes, but no one was occupying the small dance floor next to the baby grand. He stood up and held his hand toward her, "Would you dance with me, my lovely Amanda..." he said softly as his sexy hazel eyes smoldered at her. He saw flames leap in her eyes as she looked up at him.

"I would love to dance with you, Jack," she replied quietly as she took his hand and stood. She didn't even notice the dozen or so other people in the room stop talking and stare as Jack Nicholson led her toward the piano in the corner. She didn't see the speculative looks in their eyes as he turned toward her and took her in his arms, holding her close and staring straight into her eyes.

Her eyelids felt heavy as desire coiled in her lower abdomen when she felt his hard cock pressed against her as they swayed slowly together. She could also feel the heat of his body through the thin, silky material of her slip dress. The only under garment she was wearing was a pair of French bikini panties, the same color as her gold dress.

Jack was doing his best to make his hand behave as he held Amanda against him in the tiny space on the dance floor. He knew she was practically naked... the little slip dress she was wearing clung to her breasts and softly brushed over her hips and ass and left her legs exposed from mid-thigh. He so badly wanted to reach up under the dress and see what kind of panties she was wearing this time. He growled softly when she deliberately swiveled her hips slightly and pressed more firmly against his hard, aching shaft. Amanda moaned softly in response.

He stared straight into her eyes as hot flames roared between both of them. Releasing her right hand, he brought his left palm to cup her right cheek and rubbed his thumb over her slightly parted lips. "My God, Amanda," he whispered hoarsely, "I want you so badly... again... all the time... always..." He leaned forward and kissed her softly, intending it to be just a brief, intimate sign of his desire for her.

But as soon as he felt her lips moving against his, the lush fullness of them, and felt them parting further to touch her soft tongue to his, he completely forgot where they were. His hand on her cheek slid back to grasp her neck and tangle in her hair as he crushed his mouth to hers. His right arm tightened around her body, his hand sliding down to fully grasp her ass and keep her pelvis pressed to his as he slowly ground against her.

Amanda was lost as well. She was clinging to Jack, waiting for the clamoring of her heart, the shaking of her legs and the throbbing of her pussy to subside so she could think again. But that wouldn't happen until he stopped kissing her and tormenting her with his body pressed to hers... and he showed no sign of stopping any time soon...

"Hey, Nicholson... maybe you and your...girlfriend... need to go back to your room so we little people can enjoy our dinners without a show!" It was clear from the tone of voice that the term "girlfriend" had been intended as an insult... more than likely substituted for "slut" or "whore" so as not to offend anyone else.

Jack broke their kiss suddenly to turn around and glare at the man standing beside a table about twenty feet away. The man appeared to be a little younger than Jack, perhaps in his early forties, and the woman looking up at him nervously seemed to be his wife, also about the same age. They were a fairly attractive couple and appeared to be somewhat affluent, based on how they were dressed.

But the woman didn't look happy. The man gave an impression as being a smug, domineering ass and his wife had the harried look of a woman who was always cowing to her husband's wishes. Theirs did not seem to be a relationship of equality and Jack had always felt sorry for women who were powerless to stand up to a man... except when it came to sex.

He walked over to the man and grinned sardonically. "Mister... I'm real sorry if my display of... affection for mygirlfriend made you uncomfortable. But I didn't appreciate your tone of voice when you called her that... it sounded like you meant to insult her and I'd be real upset to think that you intended to do that."

The other man snorted, "That was the only term I could come up with that would be polite in mixed company."

A collected gasp sounded throughout the dining room when Jack Nicholson grabbed the front of the other man's shirt in his fist and got right in his face. He suddenly looked like Jack Torrance from"The Shining," his face wildly mad, his teeth bared and his voice that mixture of snarling anger and wild lunacy.

"I oughta beat the shit outta you right here! How dare you insult the woman I love right to my face and in front of her! You obviously have no respect for women whatsoever... look at your poor wife, here! She's afraid to disagree with you about anything so she has to just sit idly by while you act like an asshole and insult other people!"

He paused and shoved the man away from him and looked at his wife. "Lady, I'm real sorry that your husband drove me to act like such an ass myself, but I wasn't about to let him get away with insulting my sweet Amanda. You need to find someone to teach him some manners. I'll do it if he dares to say another word to me, but I'd rather not..." He turned back to Amanda. "I'd rather continue dancing... with my girlfriend," he finished softly as he returned to stand in front of her and cupped her face in his hands to kiss her tenderly.

The woman I love... my sweet Amanda... my girlfriend... Jack's words were swirling in Amanda's brain as he kissed her.Oh, my God... he just said that... out loud... in front of all these people... But did he actually realize what he'd said? Or did the words just pop out of his mouth without him even thinking? She didn't know what to think... and she still wasn't sure she wanted to believe it. Even though he may love her, how long would it last? How long before she no longer excited him? How long until he was no longer interested in her? Until he betrayed her...

No... she wouldn't consider a sexual dalliance betrayal... She knew Jack well enough to understand that he'd probably fuck any attractive woman who walked up to him and offered herself to him and he'd do it without any second thoughts and no reservations. But it wouldn't mean that he no longer loved her. To him, sex was just that... sex. And when he wanted it, he'd get it... somehow.

But she couldn't stand the thought that she might one day no longer arouse him... that he would no longer desire her... that he wouldn't "like" her any more... Those thoughts scared her worse than the thought that he'd fuck another woman... That's why she was so desperate to have his child. Even if he did eventually lose interest in her, she'd still have a part of him that would always love her...

What the fuck have you done, Jack?!! You realize there's no taking it back now... you just admitted in front of a bunch of strangers that you love this young woman... And you know she's not about to let you off the hook now... See how much trouble you get into when you allow your heart to override your dick?!! So what if that asshole said something stupid!!! You should've just ignored him instead of feeling like you had to "defend her honor..." Why the fuck did you feel the need to defend her honor?

Because... until I got a hold of her, she was a virgin... She saved herself for me...

So WHAT?!! Are you forgetting that she had an ulterior motive? She tricked you into fucking her because she wants you to get her pregnant... And she doesn't care whether you're involved in raising that child or not... Will you still be prepared to let her go if she does end up pregnant?!!

I'm not so sure I'm prepared to let her go no matter what happens...

Oh fuck, Jack... you are soooo screwed...

He finally ended the tender kiss and stared into her eyes for a moment. He could still see her love for him, but there was also nervousness and a tinge of sadness. He frowned slightly as he realized that she was afraid he was going to break her heart some day because she knew him so well. "Come on, sweet girl, let's go back to our table. I see the champagne has arrived and I'd like to get our celebration under way and forget about that stupid asshole..."

**********

Jack Nicholson held his champagne glass toward Amanda Lewis sitting across the table from him. "To the most beautiful and exciting woman I've ever met and the most incredible time I've ever had... with hopefully even more incredible times to come..." One of his trademark wolfish grins slowly spread across his face, but the look in his eyes held more tenderness and desire rather than just the wolfish lust that had normally accompanied that grin.

Amanda clinked her glass to his as she smiled softly and then sipped at the bubbly liquid in her glass as she watched him take a generous swallow and then down the last of the champagne in his glass. He had just emptied the bottle into both their glasses before making that toast.

They were finishing their desserts and nibbling on fresh strawberries as they drank the last of the champagne. Amanda had not been that impressed with her first sips of the expensive bubbly. But when Jack had asked their server, Karen, to bring the strawberries and then urged Amanda to try them together, she was surprised to discover how the sweetness of the berries helped to mellow the flavor of the champagne.

She picked up the last large strawberry from the dish and brought it to her mouth and bit into it slowly, closing her eyes and savoring the taste of the sweet flesh as her teeth sunk into the tender fruit. "Mmm..." she murmured, as this last berry was particularly sweet. She opened her eyes when she heard Jack moan softly.

He was staring at her mouth, her lips still wrapped around the upper part of the berry. She stared at him as she lightly sucked on the juicy piece of fruit before removing it from her mouth. Then she lifted her champagne glass and took a good sip as she eyed him over the rim, and then brought the berry to her mouth again and watched him as she nibbled slowly on the remaining bit of fruit. He watched her lips the whole time with flames roaring to life in his eyes. She just knew what he was thinking...

You'd rather my mouth was nibbling on your cock, wouldn't you, Jack? You're picturing my lips wrapped around your dick and licking up the drops of your pearly liquid that squeeze from the tip as I stroke you firmly with my hand and tongue... Amanda closed her eyes and moaned as the erotic image caught her off guard and sent a shiver through her body.

"I don't know about you, sweet girl, but I'm ready to get the hell out of here!" Jack growled heatedly as he waved his hand to summon Karen.

The young blonde waitress recognized that he was indicating they were ready to leave. She picked up their dinner bill and brought it to the table with her so that they could sign for the charge. She had done her best to hide her disappointment that Jack Nicholson was totally enamored of the young woman he was with and hadn't paid any more attention to her after his initial perusal. She had been able to tell that he'd liked what he saw, but it wasn't enough to take his attention away from the attractive young woman with him. It was the first time she'd ever envied a brunette...

**********

Jack was having a hard time resisting the sweet taste of Amanda. Her lips and tongue still tasted of the sweet strawberries and the expensive champagne... and he was enjoying the taste of them from her luscious mouth more than he had firsthand. Then the soft skin of her neck and shoulders drew his attention...

"Oh, God, Jack..." Amanda breathed as he backed her up against a palm tree on the side of the path they were following back to their cottage. He was kissing her neck and shoulder as he dragged his hand down to cup her ass while grinding his hard cock against her... again. It was the third time Jack had pulled her aside to kiss her, stroke her and torment her with his body as they made their way toward Bungalow #6. At this rate, they weren't going to make it before she begged him to fuck her again...

It seemed as though he was deliberately torturing her... seeing how far he could push her before she would beg him... She decided to turn it around on him. She managed to squeeze her left hand between their bodies and worked it down to grip his cock through his pants and stroke him as she groaned, "You know what you want, Jack... I saw the way you watched me eating those strawberries... You were imagining my lips wrapped around your cock, weren't you, Jack? That's what you really want, isn't it? You want me to suck your dick, don't you, Jack?" she moaned throatily next to his ear.

Jack actually whimpered and backed away from her as he quickly reached down to grasp her hand and squeeze it against his throbbing shaft to keep from coming in his pants again. He hissed through his teeth and winced in his effort to stave off the orgasm that had snuck up on him from Amanda's teasing words.

"You little witch..." he ground through his teeth as he opened his eyes to stare at her. "You're the only woman I've come across who has the power to make me shoot off in my pants! But I didn't think you'd want me to waste my cum like that... Wouldn't you much rather I come inside you... didn't you say something about wanting to get pregnant? It'd be awful hard for me to knock you up if you keep making me come in my pants..." He chuckled softly at the surprised look on her face.

He backed away from her and took her hand from his crotch. "Come on, sweet girl. As soon as we get back, I'll fuck you and come inside you and then you can wrap your luscious lips around my dick and suck me hard so I can fuck you again... That's what you really want... isn't it? You want me to keep fucking your little pussy until I knock you up, don't you, Amanda?" he said half desperately and half accusingly.

"Goddamn it, Jack!!! I've told you... It's not just because I want to have your baby!!! I JUST WANT YOU..." she half sobbed, and then continued in a hoarse whisper, "Because I love you..." Her head dropped down so he wouldn't see the tears in her eyes.

Jack immediately took her in his arms. "I'm sorry, sweet girl... I really didn't mean it the way it sounded. I meant it more to tempt you than to... accuse you. I want you, too, Amanda... so badly..." He kissed the side of her neck and then turned beside her and kept his left arm wrapped around her waist. He started walking them back down the path past pool area and toward their bungalow as she leaned against him.

When they reached the cottage, neither one of them said a word. They entered and he took her hand and led her into the bedroom. He helped her to undress, sliding the straps of her slip dress over her shoulders and pushing it down until it was free of her breasts and then pulled it past her hips until it pooled at her feet. Then he slowly peeled the sexy gold panties from her hips and pushed them down her thighs until they joined her dress at her feet.

He indicated for her to sit on the side of the bed and then knelt down in front of her to lift her ankles and take off her high-heeled shoes and remove her dress and panties from the floor. Then he stood up in front of her and took off his casual suit jacket and started to unbutton his shirt as he nudged his shoes from his feet.

While he did that, Amanda reached up and unbuckled his belt, unfastened his pants and slowly lowered the zipper as she stared up at him. Her breathing grew heavier as she watched him slowly shrug out of his shirt and toss it aside. Then his hands moved to his pants and pushed them and his shorts down his hips and legs, freeing his hard cock to point straight at her. She couldn't resist leaning forward and licking a small, pearly drop from the tip and pressing a soft kiss on it. She smiled when Jack hissed and moaned.

12