Seduce me, Jack... Ch. 11

Story Info
Her heart's been broken before... by someone else.
5k words
4.83
7.5k
00

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack Nicholson stared down at Amanda Lewis' lovely face as she released his rigid cock from between her luscious lips. The smile he gave her was full of contented passion, desire and lust. "That was the best blowjob I've ever had, sweet girl... even though I didn't come! But I didn't want to. You deserve a reward for that talented mouth of yours..."

He helped her to stand and then led her into the bedroom of their seaside bungalow at Pacific Views Inn & Cottages in Santa Barbara. He removed his unbuttoned shirt, the only clothing he was still wearing, as his shorts had been left on the floor in the main room. Then he started working the buttons on the front of her dress until it was completely open. He pushed it aside and stared at her gorgeous body as his fingers softly caressed her breasts. Then his hands moved up to her shoulders to push the dress from her body.

Jack leaned forward and kissed Amanda's lush lips, moaning softly as he recalled the sight and the sensation of them wrapped around his throbbing dick. His lips tingled and his mouth watered as the desire to kiss her pouty pussy and taste her sweet juices made his cock twitch and ache in anticipation. He grasped her face and kissed her deeply for a moment and then dragged his mouth down her body as he knelt in front of her.

Jack stared in awe at her lovely cunt, the dark, neatly trimmed hair already dewy in evidence of her desire for him. He ran his hands up the backs of her thighs to her shapely ass and gripped her cheeks firmly as he leaned forward and kissed her soft pussy as gently as he had her mouth, and then swiped his tongue between her labia to taste her sweetness. Their simultaneous moans sounded in perfect harmony.

Amanda's hands automatically moved to hold his head in place. She was pleased that Jack had praised her as giving him the best blowjob he ever had, but the man was no slouch at eating pussy! His talented tongue quickly had her moaning loudly and her hips undulating against his mouth as he stimulated her clit. She cried out as she came and her knees nearly collapsed as his tongue lapped at her pussy, greedily licking up every bit of her sweet juices.

"Oh God, Jaaaack," she moaned softly as her fingers dug into his hair as her hands still clutched at the back of his head. She lifted her head dangling backward from her neck to look down at him with his mouth still buried in her and pleaded softly, "Jack, please... make love to me now..."

He slowly backed away and stared up at her with passion and desire burning in his sexy hazel eyes. She stood still as he gripped her hips and stood up, and then he pulled her against him and crushed her body to his as he took her mouth in a deeply erotic kiss. They moaned and moved together toward the bed to sink down onto it and entwine in a passionate embrace, their hands firmly caressing each other.

Their mouths took turns breaking their hot, wet kisses to travel down a neck and gently suck, nibble or lick on the sensitive flesh, only to be drawn back to the other's lips to capture the sensual moans that were elicited. Jack couldn't get over how good it felt when Amanda rolled him onto his back and dragged her lips down his neck to his chest and swirled her tongue over his skin, moaning softly as she tasted him, and then paused to rake her tongue firmly over his nipples and then bit them gently. He groaned deeply and then smiled when she looked up at him in surprise.

"Yes, sweet girl... that feels good to me, too. Not as good as it does for you, I'm sure, but it's very pleasant. And I especially love that you took the time to explore my body that way." So many women he'd been with had always thought all he wanted was a quick, hard fuck... and a lot of the time that was true. But, sometimes... he liked to take things a little slower and he appreciated it when a woman wanted to give him pleasure in ways that didn't involve such direct stimulation. "It makes me feel... loved..." he added softly as his hand caressed her face.

Amanda closed her eyes and smiled and then leaned down to plant a kiss on the patch of dark, but graying, hair in the middle of his chest. Then she looked back up at him and sighed, "I do love you, Jack... so much that it scares me," she whispered as tears gathered in her eyes.

"I know, sweet girl," Jack said gently as his hands urged her face back up to his to kiss her tenderly and wipe away a couple tears that slipped from the corners of her eyes with his thumbs before he released her cheeks. Then he moved sideways, turning her onto her back and leaned over her to continue kissing her sensually until she moaned softly, indicating that she was no longer on the verge of tears.

He moved over top of her when he felt her right leg brushing up and down his left leg and then urging him closer. Lifting his head, he watched her face as he settled between her thighs, the tip of his cock nestled in the fleshy folds of her wet pussy. Her eyelids lowered and her lips parted as she widened her thighs and welcomed his cock as he slowly slid inside her.

Her tears returned and she whimpered softly when he whispered against her lips, "And I love you, Amanda..." just before he kissed her tenderly and began to thrust slowly into her. Her soft whimpers gradually turned into moans as his thrusts became deeper and a little more forceful. He lifted his head to watch her again and noticed for the first time just how beautiful she looked as he moved inside her. She was the most sensual lover he'd ever had.

Her eyes would open to look at him with love and desire as he pulled back from her, but then they closed again as she moaned and arched in pleasure as he thrust into her. He slowed his movement as he pulled back so he had more time to stare into her passionate brown eyes before plunging back inside her warm, wet, welcoming flesh, unable to stop the deep groans of pleasure on each inward thrust.

They continued to watch each other as he varied the speed and forcefulness of his movements, drawing out their lovemaking for as long as possible. They also changed position a few times so she could take over for a bit and keep him from tiring. Finally, after Amanda had ridden Jack's cock to her fourth amazing orgasm, they both silently agreed it was time...

She moved beneath him and they wrapped around each other as he thrust earnestly to bring on the powerful orgasm that had been building inside him ever since her luscious lips and tongue had first stroked him almost two hours earlier. Jack groaned loudly as he felt like it began at his toes and then burned up his body until his cock exploded inside her, throbbing harder then he could ever remember in his life. He could just barely feel the soft flesh of Amanda's pussy pulsing as she came with him.

"Oh my GOD, Amanda..." he moaned as his hips bucked into her from the force of his climax. "Ohhhhh God... my sweet Amanda..." he groaned softly against her neck as his orgasm faded. When he could breathe steadily again, Jack Nicholson lifted his head and stared into the most warm, loving, and passion-filled pair of brown eyes he'd ever seen. "I love you, Amanda Lewis... And I'm scared, too," he added quietly as he rested his forehead against hers.

They lay still and just held each other for a moment before getting up to go into the bathroom and clean up. Just as they were putting their clothes back on, there was a knock at the front door of the cottage and a man's voice announced, "Food Service delivery for Bungalow six!" Amanda looked questioningly at Jack.

"While you were gone earlier, I took the liberty of ordering a picnic lunch for us. I thought it would be nice to go back down to the beach and watch the waves as we eat... unless you had enough of the beach this morning?" he asked her carefully and then grinned as she chuckled and shook her head. He continued, "And hopefully, this time, we can have a calmer discussion of where we want to go from here."

**********

Amanda looked out over the sparkling blue water as she took a sip of her soda to wash down the last bite of her sandwich. Jack had ordered them a tray of deli meats, cheeses and breads with lettuce, tomatoes and onions so that they could make their sandwiches however they liked them. The Inn's Food Service had also included packages of mustard, mayo and horseradish sauce as condiments. Jack had told her to fix her sandwich first and then he pretty much cleaned out what was left for his.

They couldn't go back down to the beach for their picnic because the tide still had not receded far enough. But they found a spot where the bluff dipped down to where it was only about ten or twelve feet above where the waves were washing in. They had grabbed an extra blanket from their bungalow and walked the several hundred yards along the bluff up the beach until they'd found this fairly secluded spot.

Jack was sprawled back, leaning on his left elbow, drinking a beer as he finished his sandwich. He downed the last of his beer after he swallowed the last bite of his sandwich and grinned at Amanda when she automatically reached into the small cooler they'd brought and pulled out another beer, unscrewed the cap and handed it to him. "Thank you, my sweet Amanda," he said sincerely as he took the cold bottle from her hand and then captured her fingers to kiss them softly.

They continued to stare at each other for a few moments while they both sipped on their drinks until she closed her eyes and tipped her soda can up to drain the last of it. Then she tossed the can into the bag the food had been in and started to clear away their paper plates and napkins as well as the plastic tray that had held the food. When she was done, Jack patted the blanket beside him, indicating for her to lie down next to him.

Amanda laid back and was squinting up at Jack as he turned and propped his head in his left hand. She couldn't see his eyes very well as the sun was shining in her face and Jack had his sunglasses on. He moved over her so that his head was blocking the sun from her face. "Thank you," she said as she smiled up at him.

He leaned down and softly kissed her for a moment. "You're certainly welcome," he replied quietly.

All right, Jack... you need to find out why she's so certain that you're gonna break her heart... "Amanda, I know you're well aware of my history when it comes to relationships with women... And I guess I can't blame you for being afraid that I'll eventually do something that will hurt you. But why are you so all fired certain that'll happen that you're not even willing to take the chance?"

Amanda frowned and closed her eyes for a moment and then looked away from him when she opened them again. "Well... I guess I shouldn't accuse you by laying such certainty on something like that... but... I've had my heart broken before and I just can't stand the thought of going through that again... especially with you..." she added softly as she looked up at him again.

"Who broke your heart, Amanda?" Jack asked softly. She closed her eyes and frowned even harder. "Come on, sweet girl, you're gonna have to tell me now. You can't just mention something like that and then let it drop. Now, tell me, who was it and how long ago?"

She kept her eyes closed as she spoke quietly. "It was a guy I met my freshman year of college. He was cute and we'd noticed each other in our Economics class and we started talking at a mixer on campus one night the first couple weeks into the semester. We had a lot in common... I had just lost my Dad and his mother had died a couple years before that. He was as close to her as my Dad and I were.

"Then I knew he was probably 'the one' when he mentioned that he was a big fan of yours and had seen every one of your movies. We started dating and our favorite dates were when he'd rent a couple of your movies and we'd go to his room to watch them and talk about our favorite parts of the movie or how much we liked your characterization. He could imitate you pretty good. That first Halloween, he dressed up like you... slicked his hair back, put on a pair of sunglasses and when he grinned, he looked almost just like you..." She smiled at the memory and opened her eyes to look up at the real Jack Nicholson, who was not grinning.

Her smile faded. "Any way, I was smitten with him and things were great for the first year or so. But soon into our sophomore year, I noticed that he was starting to push me a little harder where sex was concerned. I had been honest with him at the beginning that I had promised my Dad I would stay a virgin until I married..." She paused as she swallowed and added, "That's another reason why I was so upset at hearing Dream Weaver right after I'd given my virginity to you without even contemplating marriage." She closed her eyes briefly and shook her head before she continued.

"One night he rented'The Postman Always Rings Twice,' and... I got a little carried away." She looked up at Jack nervously. "I told you that watching you in that movie turned me on... well he found out just how much it turned me on. He... I... let him get his hand between my legs and... when he felt how wet I was... well... he did everything he could to convince me that I wanted him as much as he wanted me. I was scared that he was going to keep pushing me on that so I told him the real reason why I was so turned on. Well... you can imagine how that made him feel." She frowned as she recalled the anger in Bruce's eyes.

"I tried to explain to him that I did love him and wanted him, but I'd just let myself get too carried away and that I was saving myself for him... for when we married. I told him that night that I'd fallen hard for him and wanted to marry him and that I wanted our wedding night to be special... because of my promise to my Dad. I thought he had understood and accepted that and things seemed to get back to normal for a few months.

"And then, in December 1983, he planned a special date for us the night Terms of Endearment opened at the local theatre. He took me to dinner, formally proposed to me with a ring and everything, and afterward, we went to the movie. Well, I just loved it and your character, of course... you had some great lines in that movie!" she added with a slight chuckle. "After the movie, we went back to his room and... things started to get carried away again and I tried to slow down. But Bruce was so insistent that since we knew we wanted to get married, there was no reason to wait and he kept pushing me and I kept trying to stop him. For a few minutes there, I was almost afraid he was going to rape me... but he finally stopped... and promptly broke off the engagement, yelling at me that he never wanted to see me again..." She closed her eyes as tears welled in them from the painful memory.

Then she looked up at Jack again. "Ever since, I've been too afraid to let any guy get that close to me... especially physically. Most of the guys I've dated since have seemed like the only thing they were interested in was sex. I had decided that there was only one man I'd ever give up my virginity for without marrying him... I just never thought I'd actually get to meet you, and that you'd want me without even having to seduce you... And when you acted like you wanted to seduce me, Jack... you have no idea what that meant to me!" she said hoarsely as strong emotions constricted her throat muscles.

Amanda lifted her hand to his cheek. "But I never counted on you loving me... never even expected that was a possibility. And now... I just don't know if I can handle it... handle having you in my life for a while all the time expecting that it could end at any time. I just... don't know what to do..." she said helplessly as her hand fell away from his face.

Jack took a long chug of beer as he thought about what she'd been through. It was no wonder she was afraid... her heart had been broken once already partly because of her infatuation for him. And now she was facing the very real possibility that HE would break her heart again. Even he had to admit that, with his track record, it was a very strong possibility and she had every right to be afraid. But he was afraid, too...

Jack... why are you so goddamned worried about hurting her? What about yourself? She knows you... If you let her into your life, she's gonna be watchin' you like a hawk and judgin' every little thing you do... You make one wrong move, and she's gonna be all over you and she'll threaten to walk out on you just like every other woman you've screwed around on...

Except Anjelica... she's put up with your shit for years. Why she keeps takin' your sorry ass back is a complete mystery... Especially since she's the only other woman besides Amanda that hasn't been afraid to really stand up to you and tell it like it is...

Fuck, Jack... you know exactly why Anjelica keeps takin' you back... because fuckin' her is almost as good as fuckin' Amanda... you fuck them so good that they keep comin' back for more. Amanda will probably be like Anjelica... no matter how many times you screw around on her, she'll take you back because she knows she'll never get it as good from any other man...

But Jack... aren't you getin' a little sick and tired of feelin' like such an asshole every time you screw around on Anjelica? And your feelings for Amanda are just as strong, maybe even stronger since you've known her only two days... You know you'll feel like the scum of the earth the first time you screw around on Amanda...

WHO SAYS I'M GONNA SCREW AROUND ON HER?!!! OH... sorry... too used to jumpin' to my own defense, here... That was a pretty stupid thing to say...

Jack cleared his throat before he spoke. "Amanda... I really do understand why you're afraid that I'll hurt you at some point. I can't deny my record. I've only been with Anjelica for so many years because she's the only woman that has loved me enough to keep puttin' up with me screwin' around on her once in a while. I know what it must do to her and I've wondered so many times over the years why she keeps takin' me back, and the only answer I've come up with is that she must love me for some reason. So... if you love me like she does, won't you consider giving us a chance to see how things work out for us?"

Amanda frowned and chewed on her lower lip for a moment, prompting Jack to lean down and lick her lip softly until she released it and parted them slightly. "Please?" he added huskily just before he kissed her deeply, sliding his tongue inside her mouth to sensuously stroke hers as further enticement.

The next thing they knew, he was on top of her, kissing her erotically as their bodies writhed together, both of them moaning desperately. Without breaking their kiss or even stopping to question it, Amanda put her hands at the waist of his shorts. Jack lifted slightly so she could unsnap and unzip them and then she reached inside and grasped his already aching cock to stroke him as he groaned loudly.

Jack broke their kiss just long enough to lift up and reach down to unbutton her dress far enough so the front opening exposed her crotch. He grinned wolfishly at her when he realized she was still pantieless. His grin faded as her hand on his hard dick was pulling him toward her as she raised her knees and spread her thighs. He pushed his shorts low enough to free his cock completely and then sank inside her wet, hot flesh as they both sighed and moaned in welcomed pleasure.

"Say you'll at least think about it, Amanda," Jack groaned quietly as he stroked inside her sensuously. "How can you not when I can make you feel like this?" he asked huskily as she moaned and arched in pleasure. "Are you thinking about it, sweet girl?" he asked softly as he leaned down and kissed the column of her throat as her head tilted back.

"Ohhhh Jaaaack... I can't think about... mmmmm... anything when you... ohhhhh... do this to me!" she gasped out between moans on his inward thrusts.

12