Seduced

Story Info
A taste of D/s.
853 words
3.8
27.9k
4
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My awakening to D/s came many years ago. Since then I have realized that it never left me. The desire never changed, it only lay sleeping for a bit. I didn't know then that it had a name. I just knew that it was a total turn on and was part of me.

I met him in a class that I was taking. The attraction was instant and intense. I remember the stolen kisses and hugs that led to intimate body parts being groped and squeezed. He said once, "You don't know me well." All I could reply was, "ohhhhh, but I want to." I should have known from the look in his eyes that I needed to know him.

When the class was over, we made arrangements to meet two weeks from that Saturday. He told me what to wear, and somehow I knew not to even question his direction. I asked if he wanted me to cook dinner that evening or what the plans would be.

His reply was that I should only worry about being there and dressed as he wanted. A little shudder ran through my body. I had in the past (and since that time) had men force me to do things. But I knew something about this way was very different. I don't remember what I asked him at that point, I only remember that he leaned close and whispered, "shhhhhhh," sending a shiver through my body.

The day of the meet finally arrived. I spent all day cleaning and fixing up the house; my mind totally engulfed in what the night could have in store. I took a long bath letting my mind wander and found my hands also wandering along my body. I had to laugh when I realized this man did these things to me. I took my time getting ready. Applying my make-up just so. Making sure my hair looked perfect. I picked up the hair spray and thought, "No way. Not going to have him touch my hair and get stuck." I giggled as I thought about the strange things that went through one's mind at times.

I remember little after that except pacing the door and nearly jumping out of my skin when he knocked on the door. His knock was solid. Again, funny things that one's mind remembers. I opened the door, and again a slight shiver ran through me. He handed me a bag of groceries and as I started to babble he said, "shhhhhhh." He told me to turn around.

I didn't question this, I just turned around. He blindfolded me, led me to the kitchen and took the bag from me. He sat me down in a chair and placed my hands in my lap. Then he positioned my feet together. He leaned down, kissed me, and told me to be silent. I felt goose bumps rise. I wondered if he saw them. I began to hear sounds and knew he was preparing dinner.

Wonderful smells soon filled the kitchen. Every once in a while he would touch me. I wiggled and squirmed wanting more, fighting the urge to tell him, "To hell with dinner. Let's get to business." Something in me told me in his time I would get more than I ever thought possible. If I sat very still and quiet he allowed me sips of wine. He would put tastes of food to my lips. I would take them lingering my tongue on his finger tips, sucking them in when I could.

I could hear him moving from room to room. I gathered he was setting the table because of the sounds. He told me to rise and I was still not allowed to speak. He led me into the dining room and sat me down there. He took off the blindfold and my eyes opened slowly to a room full of candlelight. As my eyes focused, I could see the table was set beautifully. I looked at him and started to speak. He put his finger to my lips.

I don't remember what the meal was, only that he hand fed me. Something about that just really did something to me. The helpless feeling, pure control. I didn't know that's what it was when it was happening; only that I liked it.

After dinner he led me to the bathroom we stripped each other I turned on the shower. He asked me to bathe him. I did so eagerly. Then he bathed me and washed my hair. I thought I was in heaven. I didn't understand his method but it was driving me mad. He dried me off and asked me if there was anything I needed I looked at him and replied, "Yes, you."

He laughed and blindfolded me again as he led me to my bed and tied me there. The rest of the night was a blur. He did so many things to me, I cant even begin to remember them all. I know I did anything he asked... I remember touching back down to earth as the sun rose...