Seduced and Blackmailed

Story Info
She enjoyed herself but now she must pay the price.
7.1k words
4.29
113k
62

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzie looked at me, her eyes sparkled.

"I've met this wonderful guy," she said

Suzie was in her late 30's, but looked younger. Her figure was to be envied even though she had two kids. But she worked hard to keep it that way.

Her breasts showed no sign of having 2 children and standing at 5'6" and weighing only 112lbs she looked great with a tight derriere I could only dream of.

But, as I said before, she put in the effort and I didn't.

Don't get me wrong though. I still have plenty to offer a man if I was so inclined. I am just marginally overweight but I have great tits and a pert bum.

"Tell me about him," I said.

"Well, his name is Richard and he is so attentive and I have to say he is very well endowed ."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Don't be daft," she replied. "He has a huge cock and he knows how to use it. I have never come with anyone else the way I do with him."

Suzie was not short of experience. Her husband of 5 years had died when the kids were very young. He had had a major drink problem and despite the best endeavours of his family and friends he couldn't control it. After a blazing row he had driven off in the family car after having had a drink or two too many. The net result was a tragic accident where he had been killed.

Suzie had coped well with and with friends happy to babysit she had recently started to develop a social life.

But she did have a tendency to attract the wrong sort of guys, those who are not long term material.

So I was delighted she appeared to have met a decent man who seemed to care for her. I asked about him. Apparently he was about 40-ish, was single and had a large flat in London. He worked in the media and appeared to be well connected.

She was obviously smitten and said the sex was wonderful.

"I wish I could see more of him," she sighed "but he has other commitments which mean I can only see him once or twice a week."

This set my alarm bells ringing in my mind. Surely, if he cared for her he would want to involve her more in his life. But she seemed happy enough so I let it go and said nothing. She had been seeing him for a couple of months and clearly had long term ambitions with him.

I saw her a few weeks later but she didn't seem quite so sparkling.

"How is it going with Richard?" I asked.

"OK," she replied without a great deal of enthusiasm. I still see him twice a week but we don't seem to be going anywhere. But the sex when I see him is truly fantastic. Sometimes, I wonder if that is all he wants from me. He won't see me at the wrong time of the month even for a drink or a visit to the theatre. He is more sexually demanding than anyone else I have ever met. Not that I mind because I just love his big cock and what he does with it."

The she unloaded herself. She had obviously had high hopes of a meaningful relationship but as each week went by, it didn't seem to progress at all. He was utterly charming when he was with her but apart from the twice a week meetings she never heard from him.

"But when I am with him," she said," he makes me feel a million dollars. I don't mind him being a little demanding as he always gives me the most amazing orgasms that make me feel so great. I have never had sex like this in my life. I will do anything he asks."

"Anything?" I queried.

"Pretty well," she said, "he has certainly pushed my boundaries somewhat."

What do you mean?" I asked. What does he get you to do?"

I can't talk about it now," she said hurriedly, "I have to pick up the kids."

Now, I was left with some nagging doubts in the back of my mind. But, I reasoned to myself, she is a big girl and knows how to look after herself.

It was just a week later that I received a call from her asking if I could babysit for her as her parents were away and she had a date on Saturday. My own social and sex life was on hold since my boyfriend of some 3 years had suddenly announced he had a new job in Singapore with a massive promotion and was finishing with me. I was not short of friends of both sexes but I was free that Saturday so I agreed.

She was ready to leave when I arrived and I was quite surprised to see her dressed quite sexily and a lot more revealingly than I had ever seen before. She was wearing a short skirt and a halter neck top that certainly showed off her assets.

"Wow," I said, "Who are you all dressed up for?"

"I am going to a party with Richard ," she replied, "the first time I have had a date with him outside of our regular nights."

She showed me my room and reminded me that she expected to be late back..

I hadn't heard her come in but as the kids had woken me and her bedroom door was closed, I thought I would let her sleep and get breakfast for us all.

By 9.30 she still had not appeared so I tapped gently on the door, waited a short while and then opened the door. She was not there and the bed had not been slept in.

I was a little worried now. I went to the kitchen and on being asked, told the kids their mum was still sleeping.

I called her mobile but the phone went straight to her messaging service. I was very concerned now and wondered what to do. Was she OK? Had something happened to her. It got to 10.30 when I heard her key in the front door.

I looked up as she came in. Her eyes met mine. " Oh Helen, please don't ask" they pleaded.

She looked dreadful. Her hair was all messed up although it was obvious she had tried to impose some discipline over it. Her make up had run where she had clearly been crying and her coat was pulled tightly round her body protectively.

"How are the kids?" she asked.

"They are fine ," I said, "I told them you were sleeping after a late night.

She slipped into her bedroom and I followed her. Her coat fell open and I saw her halter neck top was torn and I could see bruises on her breasts. Her skirt was covered in stains and her tights were a mess.

"What the hell," I started to say

"Not now," she said. "I am so sorry not to have called you. Do you have to leave right away or could you stay a little longer. I promise I will explain everything later."

"Sure," I said, "I have nothing special on until later this afternoon. Would you like me to take the kids to the park for a few hours so you can get some sleep?"

"I don't deserve you for a friend," she said "but that would be wonderful. Can we talk a little later?"

I told the kids that mummy was not feeling very well and suggested we went to the park. After the swings and slides and the other rides, I took the kids for a pizza and we returned home a little after 3 pm. As I walked in the door, I met her coming out of the bathroom. She looked so much better.

I settled the kids in front of the TV with a DVD and put the kettle on. "tea or coffee?" I said. "Tea," she replied.

"I really don't know where to start," she said. I said nothing, letting her know that I expected and wanted her to carry on.

"When I was with Richard last week, he asked if I would like to go to a party with him on Saturday. This was not normally one of the nights that I see him so I thought maybe he wanted to extend our time together. I felt pleased and agreed.

He asked me to dress up really sexy so his mates would be jealous. Hence you saw me last night with the short skirt, high heels and rather revealing top. I felt good and I was very pleased when Richard commented on how great I looked.

Wee took a cab to a very large house in Hampstead. It was beautiful and must have been worth millions.

He explained it was a friend he knew through work who ran a TV production company

We were met at the door by a flunky with a tray of drinks and told to make ourselves at home.

Richard took me over to meet our host and when he was introduced he turned to Richard and said "so this is Suzie you have been talking about."

I was pleased and surprised that Richard had mentioned me to his friends. He seemed to know everyone there and introduced me and said I was his girl friend.

Everyone was really nice. The drink flowed freely and I must admit it wasn't long before I could feel it. I hadn't had time for much to eat before going out and I got a bit giggly.

But all the girls seemed the same and I guess we lost some of our shyness.

Before I knew what was happening I was dancing with Richard.

It was a slow dance and he had his hands everywhere. I told you I was wearing a short skirt and I felt his hands stroking the cheeks of my bum. I looked round and saw that all the couples were at it- clearly the drink had lowered our inhibitions somewhat. I felt his hands slip under my skirt.

I tried to stop him but he said "Aren't you my girl then?"

"Of course I am," I said.

He replied, "Well don't be such a prude, I don't want a prude for a girl friend."

I thought, what the hell, he is my boyfriend and we have done just about everything together in the bedroom so perhaps I am being a bit too reserved.. I felt his hands stroking my cheeks beneath my skirt and then his thumbs went under the waist of my thong as he gradually pulled it down.

I looked at him quickly. "You are not going to complain again are you?" He asked

"No," I said and then I felt him tug my thong downwards and he slid it off. It fell to the floor and he bent down and picked it up and put it in his pocket. I was left dancing with nothing under my skirt.

I looked at the other dancing but nobody seemed to take any notice and I saw that another girl had not just lost her panties but also her skirt and was dancing with her bare bum showing.

I felt his hands under my skirt and as he raised it up a little, there was a chance that others could see my bare bum too. He was whispering in my ear how much he loved dancing with me so sexily and I guess I just let it happen. It seemed so ordinary.

After a little while I realised almost all the other girls were naked or semi naked from the waist down. He lifted the front of my skirt up and I could feel Richard's huge cock rubbing against me. He was hard and it soon got me a little aroused. I could feel myself getting wet -- it just seemed so erotic to be dancing in public half naked and making my man hard.

We bumped against another couple on the dance floor and I saw that it was a man I had met earlier.

"I'd like to talk with your Suzie, Richard," he said, "let's swap."

The next thing I knew Richard and this guy changed places and I found myself dancing with this other guy. I felt his hands go straight to my bum and as he pulled me to him, I felt an even bigger and harder cock rubbing against me.

Unlike many of the other girls, I still had my skirt on so I didn't feel threatened or awkward, in fact, I felt aroused, a little excited and a bit naughty. Maybe it was the alcohol, I don't know.

As we danced, he pulled me hard against his huge cock and as I moved I could feel him pressing against me right between the lips of my pussy.

I felt his hands drop to my hips, his fingers round the cheeks of my bum and his thumbs pressing into the front of my groin.

He pushed me away slightly and whispered "You have made me very hard. You are a very sexy woman"

"Yes," I said, "I can feel you."

"Aren't you going to do something about it?"

"I am here with Richard," I replied.

"I am sure he won't mind -- in fact I can't see him anywhere. Perhaps he has gone somewhere with my girl."

I looked round and sure enough there was no sign of Richard at all.

"Come on," he said. "I want to know more about you."

He led me to a sofa in the corner where he got me another drink and we talked. His name was Paul. He wanted to know how we had met, all about me and seemed genuinely interested.

When I mentioned I had been seeing Richard for some months and hoped it would become a stable relationship, he laughed and said "You are kidding aren't you?"

I felt hurt and a little confused "Why do you think I am kidding," I questioned.

"Don't you know what this is and why you were invited."

Yes I replied, you are one of Richard's work colleagues. But I don't know the reason for the celebration."

"I don't think Richard has been totally honest with you. This is a meeting of our special men's group and all the girls have been invited to meet the other members.

I asked him what the special men's group was.

"Can't you guess?" he asked.

I told him I couldn't and that Richard had told me that the owner of the house was a TV producer he worked with and that all the other guests were involved in media in some way. I had assumed it was just one of his work colleagues.

"We are a group of guys who get together for a good time on a regular basis," he said. "All the members have brought a girl who would be pleasing to the other members."

I was stunned. I had thought my relationship with Richard was moving forward but clearly I had only been brought here to please other men. I thought back then to the other girls on the dance floor who had been partly or totally naked.

I felt my eyes begin to prickle and wiped the first tear away. I should have walked out there and then but he leaned across, took my hand and said

"You're hurt and upset aren't you?"

"Yes," I said.

"You can leave now if you want to," he said. "I will call you a cab if you want to go but I would really rather you didn't. I just feel I am getting to know you and you are so different to all the others. I would like to get to know you better. I will get us another drink while you think about it."

I was angry with Richard but I couldn't see him anywhere.

He came back and gave me my drink. "I do hope you will stay. Richard really doesn't deserve you"

I said I would. He was interesting, handsome and very good company.

"Let's dance." he said. So we did and by this time I had forgotten that I had nothing on under my skirt so when I felt his hands on my bare bum as we danced, it seemed so natural.

He pulled me to him and as I rested my head on his shoulder I felt relaxed and at ease with him. After all, he had said I could leave and had even offered to call me a cab. He seemed very different to Richard.

His hard cock pushed against me and as his thumbs stroked the inside of my groin and his hands stroked my bum, I instinctively leaned into him.

"You know you are sexiest woman here don't you?" he whispered. I told him I didn't think so and that there were many beautiful girls.

"They are all too obvious. Look at them, they are dancing naked or partly naked and just waiting to be fucked by someone with a big cock.

"Do you think they knew before they got here?" I asked.

"Of course they knew. You must be the only person here who didn't know the name of the game."

I felt my anger at Richard rise within me. "I must just be too naive," I said

"Maybe," he said "But that is not always a bad thing. A little innocence is very attractive," he said.

He pulled me to him and kissed my ear. His hands were gently rubbing the cheeks of my bum and pulling me on to his hard cock. I felt him moving from side to side. He was rock hard and felt huge. His thumbs were gently stroking the waxed area above my pussy. I could feel myself getting very moist. No, more than moist, I felt quite wet.

Without a thong or panties, I could feel my pussy lips tingling and I knew I was getting very aroused. He pulled me to him again and I let out an involuntary moan.

He turned me away from the others on the dance floor and as he did so, he cupped his hand over my tingling pussy. As he rubbed me up and down, I felt his middle finger stroking between my lips. I should have felt embarrassed at being touched there in public but no one was taking the slightest notice and I still had my skirt on so it wasn't that obvious.

As his finger moved softly up and down my slit, I felt myself pushing against him.

"You are so wet," he whispered, "I am obviously not the only one who feels turned on."

I did feel wet. In fact, I could feel my juices between my legs. I started to breathe heavily and my knees felt weak.

"Let's go somewhere else," he said "there are too many people here."

I felt dazed and highly aroused. My pussy tingled.

We walked out into the hall. He pushed open a door that was ajar. It was a study with a sofa and it was empty.

"In here," he said.

He pushed the door closed and turned and kissed me hungrily. I couldn't help but respond. His hands were pulling me on to him as he thrust at me and I could feel his fingers feeling down the crack of my bum.

His hands went to the back of my neck and he undid the clasp of my halter neck.

As it fell apart, my breasts were exposed. He quickly leaned forward and fastened his lips on my left nipple, kissing and caressing it. His other hand went to my other breast stroking around and over my rapidly hardening nipples.

"Ah," he said, "I knew they would be beautiful, firm and sensitive.

Now I was virtually naked with only my skirt on.

His shirt was partially undone. He undid the remaining buttons and took off his shirt. He was well built, nicely muscled and obviously in good shape.

He put my hands on his belt and I automatically unclipped it and opened the top of his trousers. I reached down and unzipped him. He pushed his trousers down over his hips, they fell to the floor and he stepped out of them. He quickly stripped his pants and socks and pulled me to him.

I gasped. His cock was huge and very hard. He pulled my hands to it. I couldn't get my hand round it. He must have been the width of a beer bottle and at least as long if not longer. It made Richard's look small.

"Oh m,m my," I stuttered. "it's so big."

I put both hands on his cock and still 2/3 inches protruded above them. His hands went to the clasp of my skirt and it fell to the floor. Now I was totally naked with a virtual stranger and grasping a huge cock.

He pulled me to him and kissed me hard. I reluctantly let go of his cock and wrapped my arms round him and melted into him. He lifted me up and rubbed his hard cock against the dripping lips of my slit.

"You are truly beautiful," he said. He led me to the sofa and sat down with his monster cock standing out.

"Will you kiss it?" he whispered throatily.

It wasn't a command but in the heat of the moment it seemed the natural thing to do. I bent down and took the tip into my mouth. I rubbed it up and over my lips gathering saliva. When I knew I was wet enough I took him into my mouth. He stretched my lips wide and I could feel him rubbing against my cheek. I choked a little and pulled off him. I sucked on him and made him even wetter. I rubbed my tongue up and down his thickly veined cock and wondered how I would ever take him all in me. He was rock hard and I just loved the feeling of him in my mouth.

I have always enjoyed the power I felt when giving a man a blow job and now was no exception. I ran my tongue down his cock and onto his balls. I sucked them and stroked under them. He moaned loudly, this obviously felt good for him.

He lifted me up and positioned his cock at the lips of my pussy and gently rubbed me up and down. I could feel the tip of his cock gently nudging and pulling back from my wet lips. He slowly lowered me onto his bulging phallus. I could feel myself being stretched. I had thought Richard was something special but this cock was even bigger.

As he lifted me slowly up and down I felt myself getting wetter and wetter. I couldn't help myself. I pushed down to take him into me. He entered me a little more. I was gradually taking him. I felt full and totally impaled on his hard cock. I started to move, it felt so good. My whole being wanted this cock, all of it, inside me. I felt a little pain as he pushed into me, I could feel myself stretched round him.

"Just wait a minute," he whispered, "let yourself feel comfortable, I just love the tight feeling of your pussy round my cock"

12