Seduced By An Entity Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shock of the ice broke the spell that Selena had on Ken. "Oh my God what have I done?" he cried out as he tried getting out of the pool.

"I have not been satisfied yet." She grabbed him looking in his eyes casting her spell again, wrapping her arms around his neck kissing him.

"Oh please you're making me ill." A female's voice told them.

As the two in the pool looked up to see Jada caster in her warrior uniform standing with her hands on her hips. Standing next to her was Coral shadow. "Go save his wife before she goes over the cliff that this dumb bitch arranged." She told her then Coral shadow vanished.

"You're the dumb bitch! Do you know who I am?" she asked Jada caster.

"Yes, Selena the slut." She said dryly, she thought of the wolf witch who helped to kill Mystic Shadow." Well, I am Jada Caster, warrior of the white light and I am going to kick your ass!" she yelled looking at the man still kissing the back of her neck fondling her breast.

Jada caster lifted him from the pool while she froze the witch. Holding his body in mid air she chanted. " I Jada Caster sister Of Mystic Shadow reversing the spell cast on this man from the witch I am soon sending to hell!" she said reversing Salena's spell.

The man was still in the air looking down at Jada Caster. "Who are, what you are?" he asked seeing that he and Selena were naked.

"ok lets make this quick, I am the good witch, she is the bad witch, I am going to kick the shit out of her before sending her to hell, you were having sex with her. Your wife caught you ran out is about to go over a cliff and die." She told him.

He looked horrified by her words. "Die? Go save her!" he yelled still floating in the air.

Jada Caster sat him down on the ground slowly. "Already taking care of it stud, Coral shadow should be catching the car right now, setting it back on the ground. Now you stand here behind me so I can finish this before your wife gets back here, and put your clothes on." She told him looking down at him then smiling as she looked back up to face." Nice." She told him with a wink as he quickly pulled his pants on feeling the blood rush to his face from embarrassment.

Jada caster unfroze the wicked witch pulling her up out of the water with her powers she slammed her down on the ground hard and quick, Jada caster jumping through the air landed on her face with her boots. She beat the witch severely. She could see Mystic Shadow's face and body, when they returned her from being attacked. The angrier she got hot tears ran down her face as she used her martial arts to beat her to her a bloody pulp. Holding her up by the back of neck she looked at the man. "Find her hard to resist now?" she asked him full of rage then releasing the witch watching her falling to the ground." This is for you Mystic Shadow." She said blowing the witch up, it felt as if a nuclear bomb went off. Jada Caster fell to the ground on her knees holding her one hand over her mouth crying. "Mystic Shadow I miss you so much! I don't know if I can continue on without you!" she cried as the man stood still not knowing what to do for her.

The spirit warriors saw her pain over the loss of her fallen sister as they took the screaming witch to be delivered to hell. When they saw Mystic Shadow floating down to her. The man looked at the angel standing before them in the white glittering gown. "You will heal in time my beloved sister; I am still with you in the spirit world. Continue my battle against evil for it was evil that caused my destruction, don't let them win." She told Jada Caster who looked up at her through her tears of sorrow.

"I promise to continue your battle." she told Mystic Shadow who turned into sparkling gold lights as she vanished.

She looked at the man." You were a victim of evil, tomorrow when you and your wife awake everything will be back to normal. Next time you're tempted by evil cry out to God at that moment, instead of waiting for it to cause the damage as it has here today." She said getting up to her feet.

Suddenly there was a loud explosion with black smoke rising into the air.

The man cried out with the love in his heart for his wife. "Alekka!" he stood looking at the smoke, tears ran down his face.

"No God, take me instead for I was the weak one!" He cried as the pain of losing his wife cut through his heart like a knife.

Jada Caster put her hand on his shoulder knowing the pain he was feeling. "I know your pain my friend that is why it is important to live each day as our last; we never know when we might loose that special person or persons in our life." She told him as her tears ran down her face as she thought of the deceit she did to Mystic Shadow before her death.

Coral Shadow saw the woman's car driving recklessly all over the road then going over the cliff, she was able to freeze it in motion so she could get the woman out of the car. Coral shadow appeared at the car window. "Open the window and take my hand. Hurry! I can't hold the car much longer!" she yelled struggling to keep the car from falling.

The woman was so scared she did as she was told to do. Rolling down the window she grabbed Coral shadows hand when they vanished as the car plunged to the bottom bursting into a ball of fire. They stood on the edge of the cliff as the woman realized she could have been in there if this woman hadn't showed up.

"Are you an angel?" she asked looking at Coral Shadow.

"My name is Coral Shadow I am a witch, a warrior of the white light. We protect the innocents from evil. You broke the evil witch of seduction's spell by throwing the ice on them; it allowed your husband time to cry out to God before she put him under again." She tried to explain to the woman.

"Well how do we get rid of her?" Alekka asked scared of what this evil witch might do to her since Alekka knew she had to have put a spell on the car.

Coral shadow smiled taking her hand." It's safe to go back now, I am sure my sister Jada caster has taken care of her." She told her as they vanished.

They appeared back at the pool side where her husband sat on a patio chair crying into his hands. He looked up because he could smell Alekka's perfume, seeing his wife with Coral Shadow he smiled. "You're alright!" he yelled smiling running to his wife taking her into his arms." I am so sorry brown sugar." He told her crying.

Jada Caster looked at them knowing they truly loved each other." We are going to leave; when we are gone from here the memory of today will be gone. As a gift we are leaving you the knowledge of when evil is approaching so you will be able to ask for help before it is too late." She told them as she waved her hand over them and vanished.

"Oh wait a minute." Coral Shadow told Jada caster. She went back replacing a duplicate car of the woman's in the drive way smiling and she vanished.

Jada Caster with the help of the Furies placed a bounty on any shape shifter that was a witch transforming in to a wolf. With in less then a year with daily persistence upon her and the Furies there was not another witch living with the ability to change into a wolf to attack another mortal or supernatural being. This was their way of also honoring the High Priestess who treated them with respect and it was helping Jada Caster to over come her loss of her fallen sister. Murk caster was becoming more victorious over tracking down evil and destroying it in honor of his beloved wife who gave up her life to destroy evil.

The day had come for Mystic caster to give birth to her child. Mystic Shadow felt the contractions her daughter was having.

"The day has come for Mystic caster to give birth." She told Knight Shadow, Fire caster and Mystic of light. Knowing this was the day that the white light had been waiting for.

"I will make you a bet if it's a boy you have to go with me where ever I want for one day." Knight Shadow told her.

"I accept your bet, but if it's a girl you have to go where ever I want for the day." She told him smiling for she already knew the sex of Mystic caster's birth.

They showed up in the room where the birth was taking place, Mystic caster looked up to see her mother , uncle, grand father and Mystic of light for not only were they there to watch the birth to add protection for the dark side would try to locate Mystic caster to stop this day. Guardian caster also ordered every warrior to surround the room, Mystic Shadow did the same with the spirit warriors so nothing could get through to this room and then Murkcaster, Guardian caster, were to remove them to a secluded area.

Mystic Shadow looked at Murkcaster seeing how his grieving over her was wearing him down, knowing he had to remain a live for another twenty one years, realizing he could not go that long with out love or would be dead with in a year, she needed him to protect their daughter for she couldn't. Looking at Crystal caster she thought to herself. You will give my husband the love he needs and the wife I have chosen for him. Good bye my love its time for me to let you go so you may live. I do love you with all my heart. A tear dropped from her face landing on his heart.

Murkcaster looked at the tear drop then at his wife. He saw the look in her eye something was happening. When he heard the doctor say "we have a boy!" holding the boy up high so everyone could see the next High Priest.

"I won the bet." Knight Shadow told her.

"Wait something is wrong." She told him as her daughter began to scream again, everyone looked surprised even the doctor, except for Guardian caster and Mystic Shadow as they smiled at each other. Today the future High Priest and High Priestess were born. Mystic Shadow went to her grand mother explaining of the importance of Murkcaster staying alive and she had picked his next wife for him. Tears came to her eyes for she thought she would have been his only one love. Knowing what she had to do, she went to Murk caster's room. "We need to talk." She told him holding back her tears. "You must let me go completely, even from your heart. You must remain alive for twenty one years when our grandson would be of age to claim his throne." She told him seeing the confusion in his face.

"So why do I have to stop loving you? Why do I have to let you go?" he asked.

Not being able to hold back her tears." Because you're dying inside from your broken heart." She told him crying.

"I want to join you." He told her wishing he could just hold her and if he was dead he would be able to.

"No! Damn it for once it's not what you want! It must be done for our child and grand children." She told him.

"Why? Have you fell in love with Knight Shadow? He did conveniently die right after you!" He yelled at her.

"I warned you to stay away! I made you promise and you broke it! As with all the promises you ever made to me! I had a vision he would be killed trying to protect you from the death that he met instead!" she yelled knowing she would have to tell him what was not true." I don't love you anymore!" she yelled at him. Those words broke her heart. "Set me free please." She said crying for the pain in her eyes ripped her heart out.

"No, I will never love another woman or marry another woman." He told her refusing to let go of her for he intended to join her very soon as jealousy of Knight Shadow was consuming him.

"You haven't any choice in this matter for our grand children will be protected even if it costs me your love." She told him vanishing.

Standing on the other side of his door she cried, she did not want to let go of him. Her heart was breaking, this time she knew she was really gone from him, just as he was gone from her. Guardian caster stood there looking at her grand daughter taking her in her arms as she had the gift to touch and hold spirits.

"You did the right thing dear. I will start the union of Murkcaster and Crystal caster." She told her grand daughter knowing the thought of his up coming marriage was hurting her as much as it hurt Guardian caster to do. As soon as Mystic Shadow left Guardian caster performed the spell to begin the union that Mystic Shadow arranged to protect the children for Murkcaster was actually mourning him self to death.

Guardian caster thought back to when her daughter who gave birth to twins Mystic Shadow and her twin brother Flame caster, these were the two with their seven warriors and Flame casters second in command who were to destroy all evil as it was in the book for their powers together were powerful beyond belief, but the dark side sent a demon who killed Flame caster as he slept in his crib. Charmelmystic came in the room in time to blow the demon up before he could kill her daughter Mystic Shadow, that was when they decided for the protection of the children they were to be placed into an adoption agency. They took the secret of the children's location even from the High Council with them to their graves.

Mystic caster named the girl after her mother Mystic Shadow, her son she named Flame caster UN aware of the twin brother of her mother. Destiny would not be stopped for it was written for the destruction of evil to take place and it would not be stopped.

Murkcaster and Crystal Shadow started to become infatuated with each other as they stayed at the Mansion of Fire caster in Madrid with Guardian caster, and twenty of the warriors who were to guard the children with their life. Guardian Caster watched as the romance blossomed.

Murkcaster and Crystal shadow were swimming in the pool wrestling around when he looked into her eyes kissing her passionately, he ran his hands over her body. They took their suits off making passionate love for hours. He carried her upstairs to his bedroom where they continued they love making until dawn.

Murkcaster looking lovingly at her touching her face softly." I want to know will you marry me?" he asked her feeling so much love for her.

Crystal caster looked at him. "Oh yes, I will marry you." She told him for she felt the same love for him.

Guardian caster broke the news that they were going to marry. Mystic Shadow looked at her grand mother as tears filled her eyes. "Even though it is what I wanted, that I arranged. It doesn't make the pain any less." She cried in to her hands.

"I know child, you have had to make great sacrifices in your life and even in death you are still making sacrifices. It is time that you too find love now. I know of a man who truly loves you dear and you have never stopped loving him, maybe you did not love him as much as Murkcaster for you gave him the gift of life." She told her.

"We're dead so what is the point?" she asked her grandmother.

"Just because you are dead does not mean you can not live and love. Remember you are special spirits with powers." She told her kissing her good bye before she returned to the mansion.

Mystic Shadow sat there thinking of their conversation when she went to the mansion seeing with her own eyes of the love between Murkcaster and Crystal Shadow with out being noticed. Seeing them together happy she was able to get the closure she needed.

Mystic Shadow summoned Knight Shadow to a deserted beach where she had torches burning, a beach house with a fire place burning. She wore a long seductive blue gown fitting tight to her body, a v neck line that showed her cleavage, her hair was up as she wore diamond earrings. He looked around wondering what was going on when he walked inside seeing her standing there looking so beautiful when he noticed he was now wearing a black tuxedo.

"What is going on?" he asked her bewildered by all of this.

Mystic Shadow walked up to him wrapping her arms around his neck. "I love you, I have never stopped loving you, and I was running from you." She told him as she started the song from Bread singing it to him by using her powers to create the music to play all their love songs

"Baby I am through running its true I'd be a fool to try to escape you when maybe I am beat but oh what a sweet surrender. You keep your rights I'll take your nights. No one can lose when we turn the lights out I'm tasting defeat, loving that sweet surrender I 'm giving all of myself to you, but I didn't really lose at all." before she could finish singing the song to him he kissed her passionately spinning them around from the joy and love he had been missing coming back to him.

He looked down at her standing still looking into her eyes as the love songs from Bread continued to play." I love you with all my heart, it belongs to you completely. I want to marry you even in death." He told her as he carried her to the bedroom where they made love to each other rekindling a love that was destined to be even in death.

The next morning they summoned Guardian caster to them. "Has something happened?" she asked looking around at the beach house smiling for she knew they had reunited.

"Yes something has happened; I want to marry your grand daughter even if we are dead." He told her holding Mystic Shadow in his arms.

"I told you Mystic Shadow you're a special kind of spirit who can still live and love." She said smiling at the two. "It was written that you two were to marry, but of course evil put its nasty hand in it breaking you two up. When she met Murkcaster she fell in love with him of course we could not break it up or we would have been like evil, so they continued even though she could not shut her heart to you, you realized after she had married the mistake you made by letting her go without fighting for her. There was no way for us to change it." She told them seeing the love between them." Murkcaster loved her this is true, but it was not a real love, a real love there is no hurt, jealousy, it is not cruel, but is forgiving. He would throw things up at her in fights, things that she had no control over; he'd call her nasty names because of work having her to do certain things. When she was pregnant you questioned her how? Believed what she told you and stood by her side. He only came back because he did not want you having her. When we all thought she died from the fall it was you who told the heavens you did not want to live without her. You have always been there supporting her in any decisions she has made, defending her against those who wished her harm. Even though Mystic caster is not your daughter you gave up your life for her because she had just lost one parent you couldn't allow her to lose another. Why did you chose to let him live instead of you? For the love for her mother." she told them as they listened to her knowing it was all true.

Mystic Shadow looking at her grand mother suspiciously." Why was it written in the book to marry a mortal since I am a witch?" she asked watching her face.

"You were not to marry a mortal, but a warlock who was a mighty warrior who would have been second in command should anything happen to your brother, he would become the High Priest." She said with tears in her eyes.

"My brother?" she asked shocked. "What happened to him?" Mystic shadow asked her grand mother.

"Your brother was killed by a demon in his crib, which was when all the children were placed in an adoption agency." She told her sadly, "Your true soul mate has been waiting patiently to be united with his bride." she told smiling as tears sparkled in her eyes. "He and his brother was placed into the adoption agency, he grew up fell in love and will marry his intended Bride tonight taking his rightful place back as High Priest." She told them smiling.

They looked at each other then back at Guardian caster. Knight Shadow was shocked to hear the news. "why didn't I know? Why didn't I get my powers when you found us?" he asked feeling confused. "where is my brother?" he asked never knowing he had a brother.

"He has always been your partner." She told him as she continued to tell them what had happened to them "Because evil changed what was to be it prevented your powers by breaking your true loves heart, which caused the break up. Everything goes back to how it was suppose to be when you wed tonight at mid night. I will take the powers of Mystic caster's mother and real father to protect her and her children." She told them smiling.