Seduced by Auntie's "Story" Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again he braved the looks they received as they walked along, a woman in her late forties dressed provocatively and embracing her toyboy companion in his late teens. In reality they were aunt and nephew flaunting their sexuality in all but the precise nature of their relationship.

He moved his hand to her backside and stroked it lightly through her skirt as they walked along, then moved his hand back to her waist inside the hem of her red vest top.

They headed for a pharmacy store. He was now enjoying the attention as much as she was. They searched around, then she spotted what she wanted. She spent her time selecting, drawing more glances from staff and shoppers, then, to his shock and delight she picked up not one pack of condoms or even two, but three.

The twenty-odd year old male assistant at the checkout glanced surreptitiously at her face and breasts, then made himself look away. Although embarrassed by his aunt's boldness, Mark again felt a warm glow. Here before him a bloke in his twenties -- still less than half her age -- was lusting for his aunt. Mark was younger still and would soon be having what the other lad could only dream of.

The assistant's hands trembled as he took the condoms from her and ran them under the barcode reader. He took her money and passed her change and receipt to her.

"Er... would you like a bag?"

"No, it's okay," Mark's tartily-dressed aunt replied, smiling. She leaned forward to the assistant, whose eyes rested on the neckline of her vest, which had puckered forward. She gave a soft giggle.

"We'll be using them soon."

Mark would have laughed too if he had not been almost as embarrassed as the assistant, who gave a nervous laugh in response, but went bright red. She picked up the condoms, put two packets in her bag and passed the third to Mark, and they walked out of the shop, but no longer touching. The next phase of her planned role-play had begun.

Not content just to dress like a tart, in the security of a strange town she wanted to act like one. She was not too bothered about replicating every single authentic detail, preferring to enjoy the scenario as it suited her best. He sensed her growing excitement even as his own heart was pounding in his chest. He almost wished that he had not gone along with her idea. She took a packet of chewing gum from her shoulder bag and put a piece into her mouth. She chewed on it conspicuously.

They turned a few corners and came to a taxi rank. He opened the door of the first black cab in the line and his aunt got in ahead of him, her thigh bared by the short, split-enhanced skirt. He stumbled in behind her and closed the door. She parted her legs. Mark wasn't sure whether the driver could see her panties, but he saw him adjust his driving mirror to check her out.

"Where to, mate?"

Mark tried to sound casual and confident as he replied.

"Er... the railway station please. Well, the hotel near the side entrance of the station..."

"I know the one," the driver smirked as he pulled away from the rank. He kept checking out Mark's aunt as he drove them to their destination.

12