Seduced By Penny's Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Archer2050
Archer2050
2,134 Followers

Kendra moved slow now, instead of her lips running against Gavin's cock, they grazed his testicles. Even she was amazed by how big they looked. He could feel her hot, heavy breath on his balls.

"I love your balls, Gavin. They're so big. I bet they taste so good. I'd love to suck those balls. I'd swallow them if I could, Gavin."

"Oh please, please," he groaned, no longer saying no, but not quite saying yes.

"That's okay, isn't it?" Kendra asked. "I can suck your balls and it's no big deal. Nobody will get mad if I just put my lips around you and run my tongue all over your big, fat--"

And then she did it. Kendra opened her mouth wide, sucked Gavin's heavy nuts between her lips, and swirled her wet tongue around his testicles as she sucked hungrily. But she didn't just suck them. She made out with them, opening and closing her mouth around them, massaging them with her tongue, soaking them in her saliva. She sucked and slurped greedily, making loud, wet smacking noises as her spit ran out of her mouth and coated everything around it.

Gavin moaned loudly. He was cumming and he didn't even have the chance to realize it. Suddenly he just felt the hot pulse of liquid shooting up and out. Kendra felt it, too, when the steaming, potent drops began raining onto the exposed side of her face. Most got in her hair, but some hit her cheek, nose, and forehead.

Fortunately, this wasn't the main eruption. Since no one was jerking Gavin off, the cum was somewhat relaxed in its release. It could, therefore, be halted. Kendra sucked hard, painfully hard, on Gavin's nuts while putting a viselike grip around the base of his shaft. Kendra didn't blame Gavin for losing it, but she wasn't going to let this end that quickly. The cum stopped immediately, and Kendra backed off Gavin completely.

Gavin just laid there, almost as frustrated as ever, fighting to catch his breath as his straining cock slowly calmed down. Two feet away, Kendra watched, entranced, trying to decide what to do next that wouldn't immediately send him over the edge again. If she went at him like she wanted, he'd cum for sure.

She'd have to be a tease again.

This time, she decided to keep her hands off Gavin for a while and let him cool down, at least physically. Catching his attention and giving a seductive, 'I mean business' stare, Kendra stood up and struck a pose for Gavin, thrusting her hips out to the side and pushing out her chest. She pouted her lips and licked them while running her fingers gently up from her panties, across her flat tummy, and then into her deep cleavage.

"You know, I've seen you before. But you've seen me naked, too."

She ran her hands along her sides while moving slowly into another hot position.

"You remember that, don't you?" she continued. "And if you've seen it all before..."

Kendra reached back and unclasped her bra.

"...Then there's no reason not to let you see it again, right?"

Kendra pulled the bra forward and off, and her perfect breasts, nipples hard and erect, were on full, glorious display. She then put a finger to her temple, and Gavin didn't understand why until he saw a glint of moonlight that had made it's way past the drawn shades reflect off her fingertip. It was cum. She had wiped a thick drop from her face...and now she rubbed that finger over a hard nipple. Then she brought her finger to her mouth and seductively licked it clean.

While this was all certainly making Gavin's head spin, he was thankful Kendra wasn't touching him. He was even more aware than she was of how close he had come to exploding early.

Kendra played gently with her breasts, pinching and kneading them and pushing them together. Gavin's cock, though much calmer, still twitched.

"Do you like my tits, Gavin?"

"Yes," he managed.

"But will you touch them?"

Gavin gave no response, except for his cock, which twitched again. Kendra stepped closer.

"Will you suck them? Will you lick them?"

Still no response. She moved closer, then bent over the bed, supporting herself by putting a hand on the mattress on either side of Gavin. Her breasts swung down, and hung just above Gavin's erection. His cock was right in between them, but two inches too far below to actually touch.

"Will you put your cock between them and fuck them?"

Gavin swallowed hard. He looked right into her beautiful eyes, saw the droplets of sperm on the one side of her face and in her hair, and almost forgot how to work his own tongue to speak.

"We shouldn't be...be doing this..."

"But you want to, don't you?" And she lowered her face, licked Gavin's lips and cheek, then sucked on his lower lip. When she lowered, her cleavage descended around his cock, and he instinctively pumped against her tits. The contact was so long over-due, he let out an unsteady sigh.

"Kendra...I can't."

Yet he didn't stop thrusting his hips, fucking her cleavage.

"But you are," she smiled.

Gavin just groaned. And he kept pumping, going faster and faster. He reached up and grabbed her tits, held them together for an even tighter tit-fuck. It felt incredible, and the pre-cum that coated his dick made Kendra's tits slick and easy to thrust in. Every pump created a loud, wet sound.

"Yeessss," he grunted, not able to stop himself.

Kendra let him go on like this for a little while before interrupting with what she hoped would instigate the next level.

"What are you doing, Gavin?" she asked. Her tone was different; still sexual, but not dominating like before. "I was just teasing...but this is going too far."

Gavin just kept fucking her tits.

"Gavin, I'm going to tell my sister."

"No, you won't."

"Yes I will. I'll tell her you came on to me. I'll tell her you fucked my tits and you made me suck your cock. Remember how I told you I wanted to suck you? How I wanted you to fuck my throat? I'll tell her you made me do it all. I'll tell her you fucked me. I'll say that you fucked me all night while she was out sucking some other guy's cock!"

"No, you won't!"

And suddenly Gavin stood up, grabbed the back of Kendra's head, his fingers curling into her hair, and pushed her down onto him. He was forceful, but not violent, and she didn't resist. In fact, Kendra welcomed the sudden change, and the action almost gave her an instantaneous orgasm.

In the blink of an eye, her mouth was stuffed with Gavin's cock, and she gagged as it entered her throat. Gavin pulled back, but Kendra recovered immediately and bobbed forward, taking him down her throat again, this time deeper. While Gavin had a very nice specimen, his cock was not overly large, and it didn't cause much of a problem for Kendra to begin deep-throating him right away.

Seeing Kendra was at least as excited as he was, Gavin continued his performance, keeping his hand on her head and holding her to him, keeping his hard-on in her throat. She had taken him all the way; her lips wrapped around the base of his cock, tears formed in her wide eyes, and she wasn't breathing. Gavin kept his hand on her for effect, but he put no pressure so Kendra could go back as soon as she needed to. But she kept herself on him, grabbing his ass cheeks and holding the impossible position until her face grew red.

Then she gagged hard and fell back, spitting out Gavin's cock and coughing as a thick stream of pre-cum and saliva trailed from her lips to his dick. But she immediately replaced her mouth with her hand, and jerked off Gavin's dripping organ until she could compose herself. She took a few breaths, then dove for him again, not taking him down her throat this time, but taking him deep, nonetheless, and giving a power blowjob any man would die for.

She sucked with ferocity, slurping his wet dick with long strokes, taking him all the way to her throat before going back until only his very tip was still between her lips. She did this over and over rapidly, and whenever a portion of his cock wasn't in her mouth, she put her hand there to stroke it's length. And she moaned wildly the whole time.

Gavin moaned too. He was nearly in shock.

"Is this how my sister does it?" Kendra growled between sucks. "Or am I better?"

Gavin couldn't have answered even if he wanted to. He was in another place, and he was trying desperately to keep control of his body function.

"Are you going to tell my sister that I suck cock better than she does? Or should I tell her...after I swallow your cum?"

His hands still on her head, Gavin had been letting Kendra guide him as she sucked him. But he remembered how much she seemed to enjoy him taking charge, and so he began pushing and pulling her head, matching her movements exactly, but now he was the force behind them instead of her.

The result was immediate. Kendra was again extremely turned on by Gavin's control, and she happily let him guide her. It made her so hot that she somehow found a way to suck him even more vigorously, thrashing her tongue even more than before. She was so excited, she brought first one hand down between her legs and inside her soaked panties to fondle her clit, but she found that that wasn't even enough, and so she had to use both hands, one at her clit and one fucking herself with one, two, then three fingers. Her cunt was absolutely drenched, and the feeling of her own cum on her fingers only made her hungrier for Gavin as he enthusiastically fucked her face.

It wasn't long before Gavin was increasing his pace, careful not to go too deep and hurt her, but going faster towards what he knew would be an explosive orgasm. He felt the cum boiling in his loins, and there would be no stopping it this time. He began thrusting as he moved Kendra's head back and forth against him. She sucked and licked the entire time, getting more into it with every second. And then he was a blur, moving so fast she feared he might lose his balance, and Kendra's head was bobbing so quickly, he feared she might break her neck. But neither wanted to stop.

Kendra knew he was cumming even before she felt it in her mouth. He was screaming—literally screaming, and his body tensed even more than it already was. He was pumping so fast he was almost out of control. To give him that one extra little thrill, Kendra pulled back off his dick for just a split second.

"I'm gonna tell my little sister you made me eat your cum!"

But she had miscalculated, and only got through half the sentence before Gavin started blasting what amounted to an unbelievably massive load of jizz all over her face. Kendra shoved the dick back between her lips immediately, feeling the hot sperm continue to shoot in and fill her mouth. Still, a significant amount of cum—about as much as Gavin would expect to release on a regular orgasm—was already strung across her face.

She reveled the feeling of it running down her cheek and forehead as more and more kept shooting in her mouth. Eventually she had no choice but to swallow, because she couldn't hold anymore, and yet Gavin was still thrusting, still pumping his hot semen into her. Even after she swallowed, the cum still flooded over her tongue, beginning to fill her mouth again. She swallowed again right away, over and over, drinking his sperm as it poured into her. By the time it stopped, Kendra figured she had swallowed two full mouth-fulls of the thick, white jizz, and every drop tasted wonderful. That, along with the cum on her face, made this by far the biggest load she had ever thought possible.

And it was all hers.

Her body trembled at the thought, and her pussy was on fire.

Kendra's mind was spinning so fast, she couldn't even think of what to say, so she just stood up, pushed a bewildered Gavin back onto the bed, and crawled over him. She lowered her hot, dripping pussy, still clad in soaked panties, to his face and rubbed it against him, groaning in ecstasy.

"Lick me," she pleaded, panting, almost crying from the need of release.

Her pussy lips were resting against his lips, so when he spoke, she felt as well as heard him.

"Kendra...I..I can't."

At this point, Kendra was done with the game. But she didn't know if Gavin was teasing or if he was actually having second thoughts now that he'd cum. Either way, she didn't care at this point.

"Oh," she cried. "Just fucking do it!"

But Gavin didn't do or say anything. Kendra began grinding against his face in desperation.

"Please," she begged, and this time she actually was in tears of arousal.

"This isn't right, Kendra," Gavin said, his words muffled by Kendra body on his face.

Kendra thought he was serious this time, and she was suddenly prepared to lash out in anger and frustration. And then—

"What would my girlfriend say if I told her I ate her big sister's cunt?" he said. And then, to Kendra's relief and delight, he grabbed her ass and pushed her against his lips as he made love to her pussy. With unexpected force, he pushed her off of him, letting her fall on her back on the bed. He then grabbed the crotch of Kendra's panties and actually tore them, so the shredded fabric hung uselessly from her waist. Then Gavin dove in again, sticking his tongue deep into her hole while keeping his hands tight on her ass. He lifted Kendra's ass up—half her body, in fact—so her ass and legs were in the air and only her shoulders and the back of her head rested on the mattress.

In that position, Gavin devoured Kendra's cunt eagerly, giving her the perfect mix of fierce tongue-fucking and clit sucking, and the delicate teasing of her soft, wet lips with the tip of his masterful tongue. He kissed and sucked her pussy, tickled her clit with his nose, and on occasion licked back far enough to tease her asshole, which made her body jump with pleasure each time. When he fucked her with his tongue, he wasn't moving his tongue at all, but was bobbing his head, which was something Kendra had never really felt before—at least not on this level.

As Gavin ate her hungrily, moaning all the while, Kendra groaned in return, as well as panted and gasped for air. Her chest rose and fell rapidly as Gavin brought her to heights she never expected to reach. Almost unconsciously, she began licking at the cum still on her lips, and when that was gone she used her hand to smear some from her face to her tongue. She gulped it greedily, cursing and crying out the whole time.

Kendra had only once experienced a wet, explosive orgasm, so she knew she was capable. And when she felt her climax rising, she knew this would mark her second. Her whole body tensed with electricity, and her breasts, her cunt, her spine, her thighs, even her lips and face all tingled with a heavenly sensation of ultimate ecstasy, building stronger and stronger, coming closer and closer...

And then it hit, and Kendra shook violently two, three times before, as predicted, she erupted into the rare but wonderful female ejaculation. A stream of cum poured forth, catching Gavin by surprise and splashing in his face. He pulled back at first, stunned, but he was too worked up himself to stop now. He dove back to her, sucking her clit as Kendra screamed and screamed, the watery cum shooting out of her and spilling onto the bed. As soon as one stream ended, another began, and Kendra felt fire surging through her body with each one. Gavin's face was soaked, and the cum dripped down his body, soaking his shirt, while more ran down Kendra's angled body, coating her tummy and even her tits. The last stream Gavin managed to catch in his mouth, and he swallowed it promptly. He even licked his lips after he was done.

Though Gavin had regained a massive erection, he moved aside after lowering Kendra's body, thinking she would need some time to recuperate for whatever was to come next. But as soon as he let her go, she turned to him, his cum still on her face, her cum glistening on her body. She was still fighting to catch her breath when she spoke.

"Don't stop! If you're gonna cheat on my sister, you might as well fuck me too!"

They were both still very aroused, but the tension had been broken, and both Kendra and Gavin had now experienced their own orgasms. Though the charade continued, the tone was more playful than earlier. Kendra smiled at Gavin, and he smiled back.

"I can't fuck you," he said. "That's going too far. I won't do it."

But even as he said it, Gavin was crawling toward her, and Kendra was lying back, getting in position.

"Are you sure?" she asked, smiling big. "Can you really pass on a pussy this good?"

Gavin was on top of her, his erection resting against her soaked clit.

"It's very tight and hot and wet," Kendra continued. "And you won't get another chance."

Gavin took a deep breath and gritted his teeth as he pushed his cock inside of her.

"I can't..."

He pushed deeper, slowly.

"I can't...fuck you..."

Deeper still.

Kendra felt his heat and his size, and it made her tingle all over as he slid further and further. She wiped her hand across her face, wiping any remnants of the cum from her lips. Though there was still sperm smeared across her cheeks and forehead, and even some on her neck, all she wanted clean was her mouth, because she wanted to kiss him again, and she wanted to taste herself on him.

"Yes you can," she whispered.

And then Gavin was all the way in, and he began pumping. Slow at first, and then faster, fucking her. Not just sliding his cock in and out of that juicy pussy, but forcefully hammering her cunt, jolting her body more and more with each successive thrust.

"No," he grunted. "I can't fuck you."

He kissed her hard on the lips, swirling his tongue around hers and tasting himself on her as she no doubt tasted herself on him. She broke the kiss.

"Yes. Fuck me!"

He did. Gavin fucked her. Hard. And harder. And deep. He slid against her body, wet and slick from her own cum.

"Fuck me!"

He fucked her faster and faster. The bed was shaking, it's headboard slamming against the wall. A framed poster fell off a nail and crashed to the floor.

"I can't fuck you!" he growled. "I can't! I can't!"

Kendra put one hand on the headboard to try and stabilize herself, to keep herself from hitting it with her head. Then she kissed him again. She kissed him for awhile, stopping only to catch her breath.

"Yes! Yes you can!" she shouted. "Fuck me!"

Gavin licked her lips, then her chin, then her neck. He tasted his cum on her. Kissed her on the mouth, stuck his tongue inside her. He fucked faster. Too fast to keep kissing her. He wanted to say more, but he could only groan and growl and gasp, which, it seemed, was all she could do, as well. The bed slammed faster and harder against the wall. Another picture fell, this one in another room.

And then he came. Gavin came hard, and he pushed deep into Kendra to release it, filling her wet pussy with another load of hot cream. Though this batch was significantly smaller, Kendra still felt it warming and gushing inside her. And it was that precise sensation that sent her over the edge. Thrashing, going rigid and limp all at once, she kissed Gavin deeply, and he kissed back. She, too, was cumming, her molten pussy contracting around him in a death grip, and though she didn't ejaculate this time, Kendra was certain she had at least two more minor orgasms before their bodies began to relax—even before they broke the kiss.

Several minutes later, after Gavin's cock had softened it's way out of Kendra, he still lay on top of her, and they were still kissing each other deeply between breaks to catch their breath. When at last they stopped kissing, they just looked into each other's eyes.

Neither said a word. Their thoughts held them back.

This had begun as a tease. Kendra had been certain from the beginning that, if it was just for fun and for some much needed release, her sister Penny wouldn't be the least bit upset if she fucked Gavin. Gavin wasn't sure at first, but when he realized Kendra was serious, and when he also realized Kendra did, indeed, know more about what Penny would tolerate than he would, he gave into the idea. Kendra wouldn't have come on to him if she didn't know Penny would allow it. And Penny trusted Kendra dearly. So he trusted Kendra.

Archer2050
Archer2050
2,134 Followers