Seduced by the Devil

Story Info
She's seduced by an incubus.
789 words
3.89
48.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am surfing the web looking for a storyline. I like to write stories. Mostly fictional. There is an idea floating around in my head but I cant decide how start the story. Browsing aimlessly, typing various words in my search engine, my mind wanders to my almost sexless life.

Sex between my husband and I has been meagre these last years. Nothing seems to get me aroused. In my frustration I punch in the word 'demon'. Of course, 24.600.000 hits. Lets narrow that down. I type 'sex with a demon'.

Ok, lots of forums were they talk about that. What the fuck is an incubus?

I feel someone touching me. Light fingers caressing my neck wandering down my spine and I know that's not possible because I'm alone, there is no one else in the house. Shocked and slightly aroused I turn in my chair. Of course, no one there! Damn. And it felt so good.

Am I losing my mind?

The urge to browse further is irresistible.

'A demon that attacks woman in there sleep forcing sex on them.'

Ok, that turns me on and I feel my pussy get whet. Suddenly two long fingers enter my pussy and rubbing my G-spot.

The feeling is mind-blowing and I stay very still. How is this possible? The feeling builds inside and a violent orgasm rips thru my body and the chair gets wet, my body shakes and trembles. The orgasm is so powerful that I cant even make a sound. If my husband would have seen me at that moment he'd be on the phone in a second calling the paramedics thinking I am having a seizure.And in a way it feels like one. Al that sexual energy somehow surging from my spine upward like its opening up the top of my head.

Embarrassed I get up from my chair and see the evidence of my sexual adventure. My pussy Is still throbbing but I have to get the chair dry and put on some clean clothes before my husband gets home. With some effort I clean the chair and sprint to the bedroom to change. When I strip my wet panties down my legs I feel two hands squeezing my boobs and pinch my nipples. O no. It starts again!

Standing alone in my bedroom with no panties. Something pushes me facedown on the bed. I feel how my pussy starts to drip again. I'm so horny at this point I don't care if my husband finds me like this. The pinching and pulling on my nipples gets painful but I don't care.

O well I do care. I like it. The pain makes me even hornier. More hands start to wander over my back still being tortured by squeezing my nipples. This must be an incubus, no doubt in my mind.

Did I invoke him by surfing the web looking for an incubus?

The hands hold me down on the bed. I cant even move my arms, their heavy and I feel powerless. This turns me on even more. Fingers finding my clit start rubbing it sensually. Its like little electric shocks are being transmitted from the fingers to my clit. I feel how it grows under their administrations. Now a finger slides in to my pussy, but the attack at my clit does not stop and my nipples are so painfully hard now I could scream. A second finger joins the first in my cunt finding my G-spot and again I start to spasm. This feels so good I start to hyperventilate and my whole body tingles and jerks at the now fingerfucking fingers in my cunt and the fast and skilful clit massage. I want to come, come now! But something is holding my orgasm back. Can a incubus do that? The pressure builds and builds. I'm screaming now.

"Please, let me come, please!" A very soft voice answers.

"Not yet."

I feel how a finger enters my but. Now this is wonderfully cruel. I never was a asshole kind of girl but this feels heavenly. I cant help myself. I want to come, I need to come!

"O God, please let me come!"

"You're asking the wrong guy honey."

The intensity of it almost lets me lose my mind. What the fuck was he talking about? As if he read my mind, he answers.

"I'm a Demon sweet pies. I don't answer to God." I'm seeing black dots and white stars. My mind cant hardly operate and I utter a last desperate cry.

"O sweet Satan please let me come!" A soft snicker and my whish was granted.

After minutes of compulsive contractions and spraying several times from my cunt I lose consciousness.