Seduced by Youth Ch. 04

Story Info
Carrie joins Eric and Laurie.
1k words
3.68
12.2k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 05/30/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ELVan
ELVan
3 Followers

When I returned home with the clothes I had bought Laurie, she was gone and my collection of porn videos were out. "Oh no!" I thought to myself. "She saw what kind of porn I enjoy and left." I laid the bags of clothes on the floor and sat on the sofa. I turned the television on with the remote control and started to watch a movie on television. Half way through the movie, I fell asleep.

I was awoken by a hand down my shorts. I opened my eyes and Laurie was sitting next to me, her hand in my pants was rubbing my cock. Sitting in the chair across the room was a young red head with large breasts. She was about a year older then Laurie. She was wearing a pink blouse and a pair of tight jeans. Laurie introduced her as her friend Carrie. I also noticed that Laurie was wearing the outfit from her back pack, a black halter top and a black skirt, which made her eighteen year old body look hot as an oven. "I could tell by your collection of porn that you like watching two women having fun together," she whispered in my ear, "so I invited my bi-sexual friend over to join us."

Laurie took her hand out of my pants and climbed over me. She kissed me passionately on the lips as Carrie stood up and walked over to the couch. Carrie stripped off her blouse and pink lace bra and knelt in front of me. She pulled my shorts down and off. "Do you want to watch me eat Carrie's pussy while she sucks your dick?" Laurie asked. Stunned, I could only nod my agreement to her question.

Laurie got up and laid down on the floor on her back. Carrie stood up long enough to remove her jeans, and pink lace panties. She then sat down on Laurie's face and leaned forward. She grabbed the base of my cock with one hand and guided it into her mouth. She started moaning around my dick as Laurie licked her clit and pussy.

I pushed Carrie's head away from my crotch. "I want to watch you two eat each other out." I commented. Carrie turned around and hiked up Laurie's skirt. She pulled off Laurie's purple, silk panties and lowered her head to Laurie's crotch. She started licking Laurie's pussy and clit. Laurie started moaning loudly.

"You don't get off that easily, honey!" Laurie moaned. "I want you to fuck Carrie's ass while we eat each other out." I knelt behind Carrie and guided my dick to her ass hole. Carrie let out a soft grunt of pain as I pushed my dick into her ass. While I fucked Carrie's ass, I could feel Laurie's tongue licking my balls.

Both of these young ladies reached orgasm at almost the same time and I knew I wouldn't hold out much longer. I shot my load deep into Carrie's ass before I pulled out of it. I collapsed on the floor next to them on my back. I watched as Laurie licked my cum from her friend's ass hole.

Carrie pulled off Laurie's skirt, while Laurie took off her halter top and purple, silk bra. They grabbed each other in a tight embrace and kissed each other passionately, their tongues probing each others mouths. When they broke their kiss, they started sucking and licking each others nipples until they were hard.

They turned towards me as I reached down and started stroking my dick. Carrie whispered something into Laurie's ear and Laurie nodded. Laurie sat on my stomach and grabbed my hands. She held my hands over my head as Carrie pulled a pair of hand cuffs out of her purse and snapped them into place around my wrists. "We're taking control for the evening." Carrie said as Laurie leaned forward and kissed me roughly on the lips, her tongue forcing its way into my mouth.

I could feel Carrie's tongue licking my dick. She let my penis slip into her mouth as she started sucking on it. I could feel my dick hardening in her mouth. Once my dick was completely hard again, Carrie let it slip out of her mouth.

Laurie slid her body up, so that her pussy over my mouth. "Eat my pussy." she ordered. I started licking her clit and cunt. I could feel Carrie's hand on my dick as she guided it into her pussy and sat down on me. She started fucking me hard and fast.

"Oh ya," Carrie screamed, "I'm gonna cum." I felt my cock spasm as I shot my load into her pussy. She climbed off of me as Laurie moved off of my face. Carrie sat down on my face and grabbed my wrists. "Lick you cum from me." she ordered. I started licking her pussy, and I could taste my cum in it.

Laurie grabbed my dick and started stroking it roughly. I could feel it hardening in her hand as she continued stroking it. Once it was hard again, Laurie guided it into her pussy and sat down on me. She started fucking me slow and easy. "Fuck me, honey." she moaned.

"I'm cumming again!" Laurie moaned as her juices covered my face.

"I'm cumming too!" Carrie moaned as her juices covered my dick. She slid off of me and grabbed my dick. She guided it to her mouth and started licking and sucking it. I shot a load of cum into her mouth.

Carrie got up' letting go of my wrists. She got dressed and unlocked the hand cuffs. Laurie also got dressed. I handed Laurie the bags of clothes that I bought for her. "Happy late birthday." I said and she started crying.

"I can't stay here anymore." Laurie responded. "I feel that I'm taking advantage of your kindness." I insisted that she at least take the clothes I bought her and she agreed. Carrie and Laurie left.

ELVan
ELVan
3 Followers