Seduced into Submission

Story Info
A Mistress breaks in Her new sub.
7.2k words
4.16
75.5k
23
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
macccer
macccer
19 Followers

It started innocently. We were talking on her bed. Just talking the way that people talk that are getting to know one another. Laughing and smiling as she stared deeply into my eyes searching for something... or maybe waiting for the right moment to put a plan into action. She was very understanding of my obvious nervousness coming so far to see her. Her stare was an amazing combination of a mother's concern and the lust of a dominatrix. She was very concerned about my comfort level. We talked about how her love for me was both a blessing and a curse sometimes. She talked about her concern with being the dominant person that she needs to be with me. I told her that I really didn't think that I could ever resist her even if I wanted to. That made her smile.

She moved closer to me on the bed. She watched my reaction the entire time. I definitely felt like I was being hunted by this dominant woman that I loved. She was studying me, monitoring me, shifting her tactics in order to funnel me into the position that she wanted. There wasn't anything I could do. She was imposing her will on me. The scene had a very sexual undertone. As we talked she reached over and stroked my knee from time to time. Her other hand found it's way to my neck and she stroked my cheek. She smiled a wide smile when she saw the bulge growing in my pants.

"Why don't you take your clothes off for me?" She said staring deeply into my eyes. I must have responded with a very innocent, scared look. "Awww... it's ok. I'll help you... Just relax." She unbuttoned my shirt one button at a time. She was moving slowly and deliberately. She helped me slide my shirt off my shoulders. Taking her nails down the front of my chest and around to my back.

"Now... that wasn't so hard, was it? Mmmm... you look very nice... I'm very pleased. You like to please me don't you?" She said smiling. Her hands were exploring my chest and back. Her other hand was still on my knee.

"Yes... I really do... " I said in response. I was still a bit nervous. She was not in fetish gear. She was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. The vanilla appearance hid her true intentions which were now starting to become apparent to me. There just wasn't anything that I could do about it. I couldn't resist her and I didn't want to.

"Oh, come pet..." She said, smilling..."Have our hours of talking online taught you nothing? You must refer to me as 'my Mistress'... you KNOW that.. " She said. Her expression changed slightly. Her eyes squinted closed for just a moment and she reached down and rolled my nipple in her fingers. It turned me to jelly. Her active experience as a Domme might not be extensive, but she was having no trouble controlling and manipulating me exactly the way that she wanted.

"Oooh yes my Mistress... " I said with my eyes slightly closed. My cock bulging against the restraint of my pants.

"You are such a good pet... mmmm... Now take those pants off so I can look at my toy. Come on take them off... hurry up.. " She said. Her tone moving to slightly impatient. She was shiting gears on me, and already had my mind off balance and completely open to exactly what she wanted. I was right where she wanted me.

"Yes my Mistress... " I replied as I slowly took off my pants. She was smiling very widely. I was now naked on the bed with her. My cock was standing straight up and this pleased her very much. She leaned over running her fingernails over my nipple and with her other hand she slowly gripped my chin. She said simply.

"Give me your tongue." She sucked my tongue into her mouth and closed her teeth around it. She slowly pushed my naked body back on the bed. She was on top of me in a flash her hands exploring my body and her tongue raping my mouth. She grabbed my wrists and pinned them above me. She closed her denim encased thighs around my cock. Squeezing it and one of my testicles. "Now don't move pet... I wouldn't want to have to crush these between my thighs. You wouldn't want that would you? Then I wouldn't have any choice but to cut those useless things off and put them here on my bedside table. What good would you be to me then?" She said smiling down at me.

"No my Mistress, I wouldn't like that... I hate the thought of not pleasing you my Mistress... " She squeezed them and stared into my eyes. Her smile shifted to an evil grin. She knew that the trap was almost sprung. I was almost totally under her control. In reality I was under her control from the very beginning. I've been under her control from the first moment that we met. She took my wrists and pinned them above my head. She secured them very quickly while I was entranced by her stare. After both wrists were secured her attitude shifted immediately.

"Mmmm... ok now you little slut. You think that you can just parade around in front of me with that tight little ass and expect me not to do something? You expect me not to put you down where you belong? Well now you are where you belong you little bitch... naked and bound for my pleasure. See how easily I got you like this? You are such a slut... now just stay here bitch and I'll be back... Oh yeah, you can't move." She laughed and walked out of the room turning off the lights on the way out. A twinge of fear and sexual excitement ran through my body. There was no doubt that I was in the presence of the woman that I would love and worship for the rest of my life. She was everything to me. My mind raced at the thought of what was to come that day.

When she returned she was completely different. The woman that had left was replaced by a leather clad Goddess. She was amazing. Her heels made her over six feet tall and accentuated her amazingly long and firm legs. Her face was perfectly made. Her body was in a tight leather cat suit that hugged her just the right way to force my eyes where she wanted them. She was beautiful and she knew that was another way to control me. Her hands were covered with black leather gloves that came up past her elbow. The look in her eyes changed also. She was completely different. She walked over to me carrying a lit candle and put it on the bedside table. She sat on the bed next to me. Leaning down and whispering in my ear.

"Now my pet... you have NO idea how long I've waiting for this moment. I've waited so long to have you right where you are right now. Before you are allowed to leave this house... trust me... everything that you are will be mine. You say that your life, love and soul are mine, but before you are allowed to leave it truly will be. I'm not just going to accept your submissive offering. I'm going to TAKE it from you. Take what is rightfully MINE... do you understand bitch?" She said into my ear, rolling my testicles in her hands and squeezing them from time to time. Just feeling them and enjoying the pleasure and pain that she could see flash accross my face. She then took the lit candle and poured hot wax on my chest. I screamed as it cooled and hardened on my body. She laughed like a girl.

"Does that hurt slut?" She giggled. I didn't reply. She then poured wax on my nipples one at a time. The pain was exquisite. More wax on my crotch. It cooled and hardened. She really seemed to enjoy it. She enjoyed even more peeling it off one piece at a time. One excrutiating piece at a time. It was the ultimate pain and pleasure.

"You didn't answer me... Do you understand that I'm going to take what is mine from YOU?" She asked.

"I understand my Mistress... I understand... " I said with a twinge of fear that was not an act. I was scared.

"Good bitch. Now I'm going to cuff your hands and feet together so that you can move around.. Do not fight me... or you will be sorrier than you ever thought you could be." With that she squeezed my balls harder than I had ever felt before. That sick feeling creeped up in my stomach as my testicles surrendered to her grip. She quickly bound my ankles. She attached them with a two foot spreader bar. This forced them open slightly, and when she handcuffed my wrists together it assured her that I would be forced to crawl in a very uncomfortable way. When she finished she smiled a wide smile at me. She seemed to be very happy with herself and the situation that she had created. Next she threw a choker collar around my neck.

"You don't deserve a true collar yet. Maybe someday you will. It's something to suffer and strive for my pet... " She said looking into my eyes and dragging me roughly off the bed. I fell to the floor with a thud on my shoulder and hip. She laughed a little and kicked me in the side fairly hard with her boot.

"Get moving you fucking little slut... MOVE, MOVE... I don't have all day... you require a LOT of training... I said fucking MOVE!" She was kicking me and pulling me forward with the leash attatched to the choker collar.

I crawled the best that I could behind her and she stopped suddenly. She whipped me hard with her flogger and kicked me a few times with her boots.

"When I stop like that I expect you to BURY that slut tongue in my ass. I don't just mean lick, I MEAN BURY... I want you to taste my asshole!" She said with another whipping from the flogger. I buried my tongue deep in her crack and she smiled a very sadistic beautiful smile. It was amazing.

"Oh you little bitch, you just don't get it... Damn... She moved over the railing of the stairs and walked around the railing. Pulling me up by my choker collar she attached the leash to the railing. I was now standing with my hands and feet bound. Standing on my tip toes the choker chain cutting just slightly into my neck. It was such an off balance situation. Being in a normal house, not even a dungeon... and being treated like an animal. I was afraid and disoriented. It seems like minutes before we were chatting on the bed. Now I was completely naked and bound at the mercy of this sadistic dominatrix. We were taking it in steps, but it was definitely at her pace.

When she walked around to the front of me she stared into my eyes. She grabbed the choker chain and pulled it up toward her raising up my chin and suffocating me. She smacked me full open handed in the face over and over. The smacks were resonating in my ears. Tears started to fill my eyes.

"You aren't paying attention to me you little bitch. I DEMAND FULL attention at all times... Is that understood? IS IT?... ANSWER ME BITCH... " She screamed at me. My face must have been turning red.

"Yessuss uss myyy Mistsstreesss... " I struggled to get out. The feeling of strangulation overtook me. With that she produced her flogger as if from out of nowhere. She just started swinging it. The first stroke struck me full in the chest, and there was no break from the stroke. I instinctively turned away as the second stroke wrapped around my thigh and snapped my cock and balls. I cried out and struggled against my restraints. I turned my backside toward her and she just kept up the beating. I lost count of the strokes and they were much too fast for me to count. I was crying half way through. She kept on bringing the punishment. I couldn't move without strangling myself. The tears streamed down my face and she finally stopped. Gripping my chin she turned me back around to face her. Smiling at the angry red mark that ran down the length of my shaft and ending on my right testicle.

"Are you learning yet? Are you learning what it means to be owned? Do you understand that I take pleasure from your whimpers? Do you realize how sadistic I can be? Do you WANT to piss me off you fucking little slut?" She slapped my face hard with the other hand. So hard it knocked my face out of her other hand. Grabbing the choker she ripped it back into her hand and slapped me again, and again. The tears and cries just flowing out of me now.

"Please my Mistress.. oooh please... please... " I cried out.

"Please what bitch, please what? Beg for me to stop slapping you... beg bitch... I said BEG..." She kept slapping me in the face. The stings penetrated me. Her other hand held my head in place with her grip on the choker collar.

"Ohh, please my Mistress.. please don't punish me anymore... pleassseeeeee... " I was sobbing uncontrollably. Broken in the first ten minutes. She smiled a very large smile.

"MMm.. oh pet, oh you'll be ok... It's ok... stop crying." She stroked my cheek with her gloved hand. Her other hand untying me from the railing. I fell in a heap on the floor. Sobbing and broken. She leaned down and stroked my back with her hands. She whispered in my ear.

"Oooh pet, it's ok. Your Mistress is here. While you are down there, sweet little pet... stick out your tongue and lick my boot. Just lick it. Just stick out your tongue and put it on my boot. Such a good little pet. Your Mistress loves you so much... just give me that tongue... such a good boy... such a sweet pet." She was talking so softly like a mother comforting a child. I stuck out my tongue and put it on the heel of her boot. She laughed a sweet laugh. The kind of laugh that a person laughs that is in complete control.

"I'm going to go into the other room for just a moment pet. Just lay here, it'll be ok. I'll just tie you to the bottom railing. It'll be ok love. I'll be right back." She said and she walked away. I looked at her speechless as she walked away. Her heels clicking on the floor and her legs and ass moved in an amazing erotic way. I loved the sight of her. She absolutely dominated everything about me.

I lay there unable to move for what must have been five minutes. The tears dried on my face and I had just enough time to think about what I had gotten myself into. A key slid into the front door. Panic ran through my body. My face turned white and I was paralyzed with fear. The front door was only feet away and here I am completely naked except a choker collar and leather wrist and ankle restraints. I couldn't have run away even if I wanted to. I did want to... I was the definition of scared.

The door opened and a very tall woman walked through it. She shut the door behind her and I could only assume that it was my Mistress' roommate. She was tall and very attractive. She was wearing jeans and t-shirt with heeled boots. Her jacket was half unzipped and the cold air gave me goosebumps as it hit me. She turned and looked down at me. Her mouth dropped open. Her eyes got huge. Her hands dropped to her sides.

"What the FUCK is this?" She screamed. "Why are you here? How dare you be naked here in this house you little fucking pervert. She came over and kicked me in the thigh very hard and the kicks kept coming. Her boots were striking me. I was absolutely speechless. Moving on the floor unable to stand or even crawl away. I could only struggle to not be hit by the force of her kicks. "You think you can just come here and do this perverted shit... God... you are a sick little prick." She was still screaming when my Mistress walked around the corner laughing.

"Well hello Sis. I see you've met my pet?" She said calmly leaning up against the wall. Her hand on her hip and looking beautiful.

"Oh, hi Sis... yes, I was just telling your little bitch here how worthless SHE is..."

"Yes, I was just introducing her to a little bit of her new life." my Mistress said. I couldn't hide the absolute shock on my face. I was so ashamed that I had embarassed both myself and my Mistress in front of her roommate, but it seemed that she was having a bit of fun with me. It seemed like that was going to be something that I should get used to experiencing.

"Why is this little bitch so hairy? My GOD look at all that hair. Sluts just aren't supposed to HAVE that much hair. I do like the words on that thing's clitoris. 'Mistress' toy'... I like that a lot." She said poking me over and over again with her foot.

"Yes, I was just thinking the same thing. Why don't you drag her into the bathroom. I've got everything ready." my Mistress said. With that my Mistress' roommate grabbed my choker and pulled me very quickly along. Too quickly for me to possibly keep up in my bound state. When we got close to the door she was almost literally dragging me along the floor. I was scurrying to keep up and keep the flow of air constant to my lungs. When we got inside, she disappeared and my Mistress grabbed my handcuffs and attatched them to a hook attatched in the ceiling. She seemed very pleased. In this condition I could finally see my Mistress and her full glory. She was absolutely breathtaking. I took in her beauty in pieces because I don't think I could have handled all of her radiance at the same time. I looked down and saw a series of razors, both straight and safety type. A variety of shaving creams were also there.

"Well I can't tell you how long I've waited to do this pet. We're going to get all that nasty hair off MY body. Is that understood?" She said raising my chin with the handle of her flogger.

"Yes my Mistress." There was a constant tear of embarrassment on my face now. I was an emotional wreck and completely off balance. my Mistress sprayed me with water and the water was very cold. It made my cock suck up into my abdomen and my nipples get hard as a rock. She laughed and pinched my nippled harshly. my Mistress' roommate then appeared from behind my Mistress dressed to kill in a leather catsuit that accentuated her tall frame and long legs. She also wore very high black boots. They went well above her knee and the five inch heels put her well over six feet. Almost a foot taller than me when I was standing. She and my Mistress were an unbelievably formidable pair. Even if I wasn't bound, I doubted if I could escape them. my Mistress' roommate wetted a towel and approached.

"Oh, I've always wanted to do this to a captive boy... Ooooh Sis, can I please... please?" She giggled like a kid on Christmas morning.

"By all means... " my Mistress said laughing. my Mistress' roommate snapped the towel and caught my right thigh. The sting of the wet towel on my wet and cold body made a wave of pain run through me. The tears started again. It didn't phase her in the least. She snapped and snapped so many times that I lost count. All I could do was squirm to try and escape the blows. There was no escape. Soon I was hanging in my restraints welted, exhausted and completely humiliated.

"Oh Sis... you really seemed to enjoy that... Wait until you get to do it with an instrument more suited for that purpose rather than just a towel. I'm telling you... you can't beat that feeling. Having a little slut squirming under your hand. It's priceless." my Mistress said laughing.

"Yes, I can definitely see how you enjoy this so much now... I love it!" She said laughing. They both removed their leather gloves and put on white lab coats. Without a word they started to lather my body. I started to get a little bit afraid when my Mistress' roommate picked up the straight razor.

"Now don't move, we don't want to cut off something that might be of value." She said laughing. They both laughed together. They started at my feet and shaved me with amazing speed and precision. my Mistress told me that I had better pay attention because I was going to be expected to shave myself from now on. Working together it didn't take long for them to finish my legs and move up to my crotch. I was ordered to spread my legs and she worked in between my legs with the razor. I was shaking with fear.

"Are you really going to put this little clitoris inside you Sis? Why don't we just cut these balls off right now and put this little bitch out of her misery? I mean, if you ever do want to give this little slut an erection we can always give her a shot of testosterone." my Mistress' roommate said with a cruel smile and a frightening tone of seriousness in her voice.

"No Sis, I have something much more interesting in mind for this little bitch." my Mistress said. They finished shaving me. Every bit of hair was removed from my body below my head. Even my arms were shaved absolutely clean. The fear and cold hit me first. I couldn't help but be amazingly turned on. It was an amazing feeling having my legs rub together without any hair between them. Both my Mistress and her roommate were amazingly attractive. I couldn't deny that for a second. A part of me felt so lucky just to be here with them. Not matter what they decided to do with me or to me. When I was shaved clean they both stood back and laughed. I must have looked better than I did before. They were both smiling at their work.

macccer
macccer
19 Followers
12