Seducing A Mature Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,107 Followers

"WE HAVE NOT HAD SEX!" Mary yelled. "How can you say you and I are sexually involved?"

"Watch the tape again and see if you still feel that way!" I said. I got up, rewound the video, then sat with her as we watched it again. This time she didn't cry, but she did blush several times. Then I kissed her on the cheek.

Mary looked up at me and kissed me on the mouth! "I've got a lot of curiosity about sex, but when I remember what happened to my roommate I get really scared!" She shyly confessed.

"You've got too many inhibitions, but that's something we can work on! Besides, here we are, kissing naked on your couch! Aren't you enjoying this?" I replied.

Mary kissed me hard in response. When I began to rub her breast, she pulled away. Her face was very flushed and her breathing was fast. Her nipples were pointing straight out.

"We need to get dressed and get to the party!" she said.

I replied, "Let's do something uninhibited, daring, and wild! No underwear!"

"I could NEVER do that!" Mary exclaimed. "People would see my nipples and would think I was a slut!"

"Mary, look around you! Most of the stacked female students prance around braless all the time! They LIKE to turn guys on! The LIKE seeing guys staring at their breasts! They LIKE feeling their nipples get hard and show!"

"I just think it's cheap!" Mary replied. "It's like they're advertising or something!"

"Try it and see!" I said. "You're too quick to judge, and you've already admitted you are naive when it comes to sexual matters. C'mon, let's try it tonight!"

Mary sat there for a couple of minutes, then asked, "No panties, either? And you? No undershorts? Won't people know?"

"Well, they may see my dork making a bulge in my shorts, but that's all! I can live with that! It just means that I'm a guy with an erection! Big deal!"

"I don't think so. I've never done anything like that!" She said.

"Let me see." I replied. "You're sitting naked in your living room, with your arms around a naked man whom you've secretly videotaped. Just where do you draw the line?"

Mary giggled, then said, "All right! It will be a new experience for me, and it might even be fun watching you poking your pants out!"

She picked up my underpants and her bra and panties, and tossed them into her bedroom. She plugged in a hair dryer and dried her hair for a few minutes. Then we both dressed, carefully watching each other. I had a raging hard-on. At the door I held her face and kissed her on the lips. She kissed me back, hard.

I could feel her breasts against my chest, and my erection was pushing against her abdomen. Her nipples were pressing hard into the fabric of her shirt, and her areola were clearly visible. I reached down and positioned my penis upright behind my belt so that the bulge wasn't quite so noticeable. Mary blushed and laughed, and we left her apartment.

THE PARTY: RAW SEX IN ALL ITS FLAVORS

We had to walk down four floors, then outside and 50 yards across a courtyard to another building, then up three floors and we were at the party. We knocked and a wild-eyed guy opened the door and let us in. There were a couple of dozen people sitting around the living room in a large apartment about twice the size of Mary's. Moderately loud, slow classic rock was playing. One couple was dancing in a corner. I could smell beer and marijuana. A group of guys was talking in one corner, and some girls were talking in another group.

There was a hallway, and our host said that there were four bedrooms and two bathrooms down that way. There were only a few house rules: if a door was locked, don't knock. If a door is unlocked, go on in. If anybody wants privacy, they should lock the door. Otherwise anyone who wanted to could join them or watch.

I felt Mary's fingers clutching hard at my arm when he said this. "One last thing." He said. "If you decide to take a shower, don't lock the bathroom door. Someone may need to take a piss. And anybody taking a shower is on public view since the shower curtains are almost clear."

I could feel Mary's tension as she trembled and squeezed my arm. Undoubtedly she wondered just what she had gotten herself into. The entire time we had been in the apartment she had been holding her arms unnaturally high to conceal her breasts, but she finally put them down by her sides.

Just then one of Mary's male students walked by, stopped, stared at her obviously braless breasts, and said, "Nice tits, Teach!"

Mary pulled me toward the door and hissed, "Let's get out of here!"

I whispered, "I won't let anything happen to you! But you should stay and observe how our less inhibited students relax after all of their hard work."

Mary looked into my eyes very deeply, then nodded. She headed across the room to talk to several of the girls from the play who were gabbing in a corner. Several of the guys watched her breasts bounce as she walked. So did I! They were spectacular!

I mixed a very stiff vodka drink for Mary, and took it to her. She obviously didn't realize how much alcohol she was getting, and she took a couple of gulps then a couple more. Every 15 minutes or so I'd walk over and get her a refill, and after about 45 minutes she was starting to get really drunk, still talking to a couple of the girls. I cut her back to lower doses, but she was having a little trouble standing. But at least she was also laughing.

I grabbed a beer and checked out the bedroom hall. Three of the bedrooms were unlocked and empty, but in the fourth I walked in and joined three couples who were watching a naked couple screwing on the bed. Within a couple of minutes they both screamed in orgasm, and another couple got undressed, lay down on the bed, and began to fondle each other. By this time everyone except me was undressing. I slipped out the door. Mary wasn't ready to see something like this!

I pulled her away from the girls and into a dark corner and began dancing with her. She clung against me. I could feel her breasts against me and she could certainly feel my erection, again poking nearly straight out. She reached down and gave my penis a squeeze, so I reached up with both hands and massaged her breasts. She tongue-kissed me then suddenly pulled apart as she realized what she was doing. But she kept dancing while holding me close, my penis pushing against her belly. She was really turned on, but very frightened at the same time.

Mary suddenly stiffened in my arms. "Look!" she gasped.

I turned and we both stared into a nearby corner. There was the male lead from the play, sitting with his pants down around his ankles, with a busty gal from the stage crew sucking on his penis. He had pulled her shirt and bra up, and her huge breasts were in full display as he rubbed and massaged them. We were about six feet from them as he groaned then ejaculated into her mouth and onto her face, and she licked and sucked until his penis was flaccid. I was holding Mary who was just standing there with her mouth open, staring. The smell of his cum was thick in the air.

Mary said she had to go to the bathroom. After I heard her lock the door (in violation of the house rules!), I decided to check out the bedrooms again. There was a pair of lavender jockey shorts hanging over the knob on one door, so I wasn't surprised when I walked in and found one guy humping another guy, and two other guys doing sixty-nine on the floor. I had no interest in gay sex, so I backed out of the room.

One of the doors across the hall had a pair of panties on it, and when I poked my head in, I immediately realized I had found the lesbian room. That certainly didn't fit into my plans for Mary!

I headed back to the living room, and Mary came out of the bathroom looking a little flustered. She whispered that there was a couple taking a shower together in the bathroom she had just left. I leaned over and said, "Just like us!" and she giggled and her breasts bounced delightfully.

I took her hand and pulled her into another area of the room and we began to dance again. This time I spotted the action and pointed it out to Mary. One of the gals from the play had her skirt and panties around her ankles and her top around her armpits. She was sprawled on a chair while a guy I couldn't identify was muff diving. I'd never seen such a hairy snatch! She was rubbing her own breasts and getting ready to climax.

I moved Mary in their direction just as the girl yelled and moaned loudly over and over in her ecstacy, causing everyone to stop dancing and watch. Mary's eyes were bulging out of their sockets as the girl finally finished, and then the other people around the room began to applaud. I grabbed Mary and held her before she turned and ran. She was trembling and mumbling unintelligible things in my ear. She had probably seen too much, too soon.

I got her another stiff drink, and we sat on a sofa and watched the people in the room. Mary drank her drink very quickly. Every couple dancing was removing clothing and kissing and rubbing breasts and crotches. Just barely visible across the room we could see a guy fucking his date over a chair, doggy style. Nobody seemed to notice except us. Mary whispered that she had no idea that "her students" were so wild! I told her that they were far less inhibited than I was, too.

"I really enjoyed holding you nude when there were just the two of us." I whispered. "But I couldn't imagine doing that while people watched." (I didn't add that the only reason was her bashfulness, not mine.)

She kissed me on the cheek. Then she surprised me. "Is there anything else I ought to see before we leave? I think we've been here about long enough." .

At that moment Cindy, the female lead, and her date headed down the hall and went into one of the bedrooms, loosening clothing as they went. I overheard several couples saying they were going to watch them in action. I waited a couple of minutes, then pulled Mary to her feet. "Let's see what Cindy and her date are doing." I said. I put my arm around her waist and pulled her into the correct bedroom.

The room was full of people. At first we couldn't see anything, but there was a lot of noise coming from the bed. I pushed Mary around to the far side of the bed and found us a place to stand behind a couple who were on their knees at about the middle of the bed, leaning forward to see the action up close. There was Cindy's date, lying naked on his back, while naked Cindy rode him, facing his head. His hands were caressing her 38 D breasts, and Cindy had her head back and was grunting and groaning louder and louder. She was bouncing up and down and twisting herself on his penis, and sweat was pouring off of both of them.

The wet smacking sound she made each time she came down was almost as loud as her grunts. It smelled and sounded like mating time at the zoo. It was beneath erotic, much more primitive and extremely powerful.

Mary felt it too. She tried to back up and her hand brushed against my penis. She clenched it through my pants. I reached around her and held both of her breasts, and her other hand pressed my hands hard against her chest. We stood like that watching for several minutes as Cindy got wilder and wilder, louder and louder, making that wet slapping sound faster and faster as she took charge.

All at once Cindy began to scream, "OH GOD! OH GOD! YES! YES! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" over and over.

Her date began to thrust his hips up to match her down-thrusts, and she quickly climaxed in a wild scream that must have been audible three apartments away. She kept moving up and down and screaming during her orgasm, and she bounced completely off of her date's penis.

Cum squirted into the air, hitting Cindy fully on her impressive breasts, and then the next burst splattered on the couple in front of us and on Mary. Cindy's date began to lick the cum off of her breasts, and they both kissed and sucked up all they could reach.

In moments Mary and I were the only couple in the room still dressed. She dragged me out of the bedroom, staring in disgust at the cum on the back of her hand and on her shirt. "We're leaving! Now!" She said. She was drunk and still having trouble walking, but she had clearly had enough.

BACK TO MARY'S: SEDUCTION

We slipped out of the apartment, but nobody seemed to pay any attention to us. We went down the stairs, stopping only for Mary to wipe the cum off of her hand against the wall. Mary was making strange whimpering sounds and was hugging herself tightly.

When we got to the outside door, it was raining heavily. We ran through the rain back to her building, then up to her apartment. We were completely soaked. I had to reach into her pocket to get the key. She didn't even notice and didn't react to this intimacy.

Mary was shivering violently and appeared to be heading into shock. She was obviously chilled from getting wet in the rain and coming into an air-conditioned apartment, but she was also shaking because of what she had seen. With only minimal resistance from her I pulled her wet shirt and pants off, got my own clothes off, and threw everything onto the vinyl floor in the kitchen. Mary just stood there, shivering.

Then I picked Mary up in my arms, carried her into her bedroom, pulled down the covers, placed her in her bed, and crawled in with her. She rolled over on her left side, pulling her legs up in a fetal position and hugged herself. With the covers over us I cuddled her until her shivering gradually stopped, kissing her shoulder, cheek, neck, and ears. My penis was hard against the back of her thighs and nearly against her pussy, and one arm was around her with my hand holding her breasts. I gently rubbed her back with my other arm. Finally she began to feel warm again. Her bedside clock said it was a few minutes past 3 A.M.. So much had happened in the preceding three hours!

It was nearly two hours later before Mary had her first orgasm. As I held her, I had moved down a little lower on her back, and I had managed to open her legs a little and get the length of my penis between her thighs, pressing along the length of her pussy. By moving my penis very slowly forward and back, I was able to excite Mary, but just before she would begin orgasm, she would tighten up and pull back.

I kept whispering gently to her, urging her to simply let herself go. Each time I thought I had gotten her to the edge, she somehow managed to stop. We both got up and went to the bathroom to piss, cleaned up, and returned to the bed. I got into the same position as before, "spooning" with her in front, with my penis between her thighs.

After moving against her for a few minutes, I moved my hand from her breasts and used my fingers to press my penis firmly against her clitoris. Then I began to move slowly forward and back, varying the pressure against her. This time I could feel her getting wet against my penis, and as she approached the edge, I moved more rapidly and used my hand to push my penis harder against her clitoris.

Abruptly she straightened her legs out, clamped down so hard on my penis that it hurt, and arched her back. I reached around her with both hands and massaged her breasts, and she cried "Oh!" several times. Her orgasm only lasted a few seconds, but it was the breakthrough she needed.

"That's what Cindy was feeling," I said when she was again calm.

"But hers seemed to go on and on!" noted Mary.

I explained that she needed to learn how to let herself go so that she could have longer, more intense orgasms. I also told Mary that I thought I could get her to have nearly continuous orgasms lasting a minute or more, but that would require that she really relax and trust me as she lost control. We were hugging and kissing each other all over our faces and chests, so I rolled her over on her back, and began to kiss her on her abdomen.

When I moved lower and began kissing her thighs, Mary tightened up. "I know there were people kissing 'down there' at the party, but that's just too degrading and dirty!" She said.

"I don't see it that way at all!" I told her. "I'm not just kissing the body of a female, I'm kissing YOUR body. Wherever I kiss, I'm kissing you and expressing the feelings I have for you."

"Doesn't it taste bad 'down there'?" Mary asked.

"It's a little musky, but also really wonderful when you care about the person you are kissing." I replied. "I want to kiss your pussy and bring you to another orgasm and then kiss you on the lips so that you can share the taste of your own passion! Fresh, hot pussy juice is incredibly wonderful to share, tongue to tongue!"

Mary wrinkled her brow and clearly thought about what I had just said. When she didn't say anything, I began to kiss the insides of her thighs, moving all around her pussy, occasionally brushing against it, but gradually spending more and more time near it. Mary was no longer tightly tensed up, and she spread her legs wider and I could move more freely.

I pulled on her outer labia with my lips, and they began to unfold. I moved my tongue into her virgin slit, moving all the way from bottom to top, gently rubbing her clitoris each time. Mary began to breathe in short snorts. Her clitoris remained exposed, clearly visible, and bright red.

I could just barely feel her hymen with my tongue, and I gently pushed the tip of my tongue against it, causing Mary to yelp. Then, while I was kissing and sucking on her labia, I slowly slid a finger into her vagina, past her hymen. Mary almost climaxed. I began to gently move my finger all of the way in and out, feeling her vagina getting wetter and hotter.

I located her G-spot and rubbed it. Mary jerked her body with a loud "Oh!" Then I began to gently kiss and suck on her clitoris. Mary began to arch her back and press herself more firmly against my face. Mary's breathing was really loud. I reached up with my free hand and began to rub her nipples. She grabbed my hand with both of hers and began to rub her breasts as Cindy had done. I picked up the pace in her pussy.

Mary began to climax, this time starting slowly, then building until her stomach was rippling and she was moaning, "AAAAH!" in rhythm with the thrusts of my finger and kisses on her clitoris.

As she began to come down, I stopped moving and sucked on her clitoris, sending her over the top again. Then I resumed my finger movements against her G- spot. She quickly began to moan again. I followed this pattern several times, and Mary climaxed intermittently for two or three minutes. Then she grabbed her breasts with both hands, threw her head back, wrapped her legs around my neck and pulled my face and tongue against her, and screamed while her whole body shook.

I couldn't breathe! But this incredible climax only lasted for a few seconds, so she began to relax and I was able to catch my own breath. I had an erection beyond compare. As I moved up to kiss her and share the mouthful of her juices with her, she grabbed my penis and balls and held on with both hands.

As I kissed her, she reveled in the taste of her own pussy, licking and sucking to get everything she could. Finally I rolled over on my back, and pulled her on top of me. She spread her legs so that her knees were on the bed on either side of my hips, and slid down me so that my erect penis was pressing against the length of her now dripping wet pussy. Then she collapsed on me, holding me in a wonderful hug. I could feel her juices flowing out of her, onto me, and down to the bed.

After several minutes she took a deep breath and said, "The nuns never said it would be like this!" We both started to laugh.

After cuddling and kissing for a few minutes, Mary began to get excited, again. I still had a huge erection. She sat up, moved down onto my legs, and with my penis pressing upright against the front of her pussy she moved up and down several times. "Just like Cindy!" she exclaimed, but I pointed out that there was one important difference since I was outside her.

LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,107 Followers