Seducing An Innocent Gir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rubysen
rubysen
679 Followers

I was surprised to see how sensitive she was at her nipples. I have hardly seen any woman to climax with action on her nipples only. I watched her beauty as she was lying with her eyes closed. After a while she sat up and put her lips on mine. It was a very long kiss with tongues entangled and her hands were on my breasts, pressing them hard and her fingers playing with the nipples.

I was getting excited and as the kiss ended I brought down her face on my breasts. She eagerly put her wet lips on my nipples and sucked hard. She bit the erect nipples with her teeth and licked with her tongue.

By that time, I was lying down and she had put her hands on my mound. I spread my legs and guided her fingers to my clit, which had grown in size and was throbbing. After a while, she put her face between my legs and tickled the clits with her tongue. She gradually speeded up and I was moving my hips. She had her fingers playing at my ass. Suddenly, she inserted her fingers into the asshole and that made me burst into an orgasm.

As I recovered, I found Shelly sitting by my side and wiping sweat from my body with a towel.

She said, "Shall I give you a massage now?"

As I nodded, she asked me if I would like a drink and brought one for me.

As I sipped, she asked, "Shall I massage you in standing position as Laxmi does to you?"

I smiled and said, " Naughty girl, you watched us that day!"

She burst into a giggle and brought my cigarette packet. I stood up and lighted a cigarette. As I sipped my drink and enjoyed my smoke, she stood behind me and started massaging my back. She was doing exactly the same way as Laxmi. As I was nearly finishing my drink I was getting sensitised in both in my body and mind.

Shelly was pressing her body on mine and her firm breasts were pushing my back, her pussy on my buttocks and her hands massaging my breasts, nipples, belly and pussy. After a while, I brought her in front of me and kissed her for a long time. As the kiss continued I made her lie down and brought us in 69 position. As I put my mouth on her pussy I spread my legs apart to accommodate her. She also started sucking and licking me and both of us were in frenzy. Very soon, both of us came almost together! This is the story how I spoilt an innocent teenager.

rubysen
rubysen
679 Followers
12