Seducing Beauty Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my," Krasa said softly.

"I'm letting you read it now, just in case you are having second thoughts and ..."

Krasa put her hand up to interrupt Carl. "That's sweet Carl," she said in an assertive whisper. "But I have no intention of backing out now," she said. "Since our dinner, I haven't stopped thinking about the possibilities of what this might mean. When I leave through these doors in an hour and a half, Alice will have left the building."

They both laughed.

"I'll see you there at 11:30 then," Carl promised.

"How will I know if it's you?" she asked, picturing herself in the center of the bed wearing only a blindfold.

"You won't," Carl answered. "And you won't know if it's only me." Carl smiled.

"More mystery."

Carl went back to his desk and worked for an hour. Krasa, Steve and Carrie's productivity was useless all morning. Steve's felt imprisoned at his desk due to his continual erection from the moment Krasa stepped off the elevator. He couldn't resist stealing regular glances. Nor could Carrie. They both knew she was dressed for lunch; they also knew she had no idea who she would be serving. A brief cryptic group email from Carl arrived to Steve and Carrie at 10:30. "The lunch appointment with our client is scheduled at the Ritz Carlton. Please meet me in the lobby at 11:30 sharp to make the most of our time." The email not only announced the time and place, but the recipients joining in the adventure.

Steve and Carrie immediately looked up toward one another, each blushing when they caught each other's eyes. Steve had always found Carrie attractive in a girl-next-door kind of way. Her marital status and work focus kept him from ever pursuing her. Carrie also found Steve attractive, in a platonic way. She always kept things professional to never inadvertently lead anyone on. The discovery of a shared illicit secret in the short email just changed their work relationship forever. While their lustful imaginations had been focused on Krasa, neither could resist a new curiosity about the other.

Fifteen minutes later, Carl, Steve and Carrie all watched Krasa ceremoniously close down the computer at her desk, turn her lamp off and stand up to make her exit. She looked over to Carl and smiled. He watched as she seductively ran her hands down the length of her dress as if straightening it. With a wink and resolve, she made her way toward the elevators and into his fantasy.

Carrie and Steve both felt a new flurry of nervous butterflies. This is really happening, they each thought to themselves. From everything they could tell, Krasa was as turned on and eager as they were. After the elevator doors closed, Steve and Carrie both looked over toward Carl. The three shared knowing smiles and a scandalous secret. In an hour, they would share much more.

Krasa enjoyed the walk down the block toward the hotel. She had waited for this moment since Carl answered her question of his deepest fantasy. She knew her question would be an invitation. She was glad he took her up on it. She walked through the swanky ornate hotel lobby and stepped into the elevator. "Nine please." The operator tried to hide his lust, but failed. The elevator soon sounded its arrival, the doors opened and she walked down the long hallway toward a new destiny. She waved the card in front of the door and walked in to the lavish suite. The first room had a large leather couch in front of a flat screen television, a small dining table and a fully stocked bar. She put her purse down and poured a scotch before continuing her luxury tour. A doorway let to an expansive bedroom with a large king bed in the middle and Jacuzzi near windows overlooking the city. A walk-in closet offered two plush robes and space enough for a small bedroom. The bathroom was covered in marble, with a large rounded double-headed shower. Carl's fantasy spared no expense. She finished her first scotch and returned to the living room for a second.

The three colleagues arrived to the lobby within minutes of one another. Steve and Carrie both felt anxious exhilaration. "Glad you both could come," Carl said calmly.

"I can't believe I am here and we're doing this," Carrie blurted out.

Steve nodded.

"There's no pressure," Carl said. "Krasa is waiting for us in a suite upstairs. She will be undressed, on the bed and wearing a blindfold." Steve and Carrie looked at each other in disbelief at his words. "She doesn't yet know you are coming, but is ready for anything. She will gladly oblige whatever you want."

"Damn," Steve said. "I still can't believe this."

"You know the conditions," Carl reasserted. "No talking and all clothes are off the moment we enter the suite."

They both nodded.

"Carrie, for you, anything goes. Steve, you can enjoy anything you want from Krasa and anything else initiated toward you." Sexual tension bounced between Steve and Carrie like a pinball. "Stepping onto the elevator means your complete agreement and secrecy. Walking through the door of the suite means there is no turning back."

Upstairs, Krasa felt lonely in the luxury room by herself. She looked at the round Swiss clock over the bar. The minute hand hovered just past the numeric 25. The second hand kept its march around the dial. "Its show time," she said throwing back her third scotch. She enjoyed the feel of the warm buzz throughout her body. She reached down, pulled her skimpy dress over her head and laid it over the top of one of the chairs at the table. She admired the view of her exquisite body in the window's reflection. She leaned over to remove her shoes, one at a time before sliding the small thong down her long legs and placed it on top of the dress. She picked up the blindfold from the package and walked unclothed into the bedroom.

"Nine please," Carl said as the three colleagues stepped into the elevator together. The operator was still fantasizing about the last person he heard say those words. Carl waved the keycard in front of the door and turned the handle. The three entered the room. Carrie and Steve both gasped at the elegance of the suite. "You know what to do," he instructed matter-of-factly as he began unbuttoning his own shirt.

Steve and Carrie felt awkward as they began to undress. They would be fully exposed to each other. There was no reason to look away. Steve was impressed with Carrie's petite fit body. Carrie admired Steve's muscular physique, especially his large readied dick.

"Would you like a drink?" Carl asked. They walked to the bar to accept the offer. Krasa's recognizable dress hanging over the chair confirmed what Carl had promised. They both looked through the doorway to catch a glimpse of her familiar but naked body waiting for them in the middle of the large king bed. The three toasted, threw back the drink and walked together into the bedroom.

"Hello Beautiful," Carl said.

"Hello Mystery Man," she answered with a smile to his recognizable voice.

"Enjoying yourself?" Carl asked.

"Not as much as I am going to be."

"You sound ready to get this party started."

"Very." She moved herself to a kneeling position and raised herself up. "My pussy is soaked and ready for you." She ran her long fingers over her moist love box.

Carrie and Steve marveled at the conversation.

"Hungry?" Carl asked.

"Ravenous," she said licking her lips. "Like I was Saturday night."

Carl directed Carrie to position herself on her back in front of Krasa on the expansive bed.

"Then your first meal is lying in front of you. I want you to consume it like you have always dreamed someone would eat your own pussy, because it is a pussy eager to be taken." Krasa was surprised to find she was sharing the bed with another woman. Carl had said anything was possible. He wasted no time proving it. Krasa's hands discovered Carrie's open legs in front of her. Krasa felt her way up the legs toward the prize. Goose bumps covered Carrie's body at Krasa's soft touch.

Krasa smiled hungrily as she leaned forward to lower her face to Carrie's pussy, leaving her ass high in the air. She felt movement on the bed behind her. "As you do," Carl continued, "it's time for the party to get started behind you." Krasa realized the direction of Carl's voice meant it was someone else's dick closing in on her cunt.

"This is a party," she said.

"And it's just getting started," Carl said.

Krasa used her long fingers to spread Carrie's vaginal lips and breathed in the aroma of the wet pussy in front of her. She had never had another woman before. It wasn't that she hadn't thought about it, but her hunger for men always won out. Carl's words inspired the challenge. Whoever's cunt this was, she would treat it like it was her own. She lowered her mouth to French kiss her first pussy. Carrie exhaled at the touch, desperate to moan.

Steve's muscular body moved in behind Krasa. Her bare ass was more beautiful than he had imagined in the many wet dreams she had inspired. His dick honed into her pussy like a heat-seeking missile. Krasa gasped as the girth of his member penetrated her love box. Steve reached around her body to take one of her tits in his hand as his hips moved his engorged member in and out of her hungry lubricated pussy. Steve and Krasa's bodies moved in rhythm, creating a cadence of Krasa's tongue on Carrie's pussy. The sexual anticipation of the last 24 hours brought the three toward orgasm quickly. There was a shared blissfulness that filled the room. Krasa's body buzzed at the center of the threesome. Steve squinted his face, dying to cry out in pleasure. Carrie's body squirmed in delight. She would never have imagined she was Krasa's first. Krassa moaned, expressing the pleasure for the three.

Krasa reached back underneath her pussy to take hold of Steve's swollen balls as he moved back and forth into her. She squeezed them lightly, intensifying the agony of his pleasure. Her tongue continued its assault on Carrie's pussy. She regretted waiting this long to have her first snatch. Steve and Carrie thought they were there to have their way with Krasa, but she was having her way with them. They were both lost under her spell.

Carrie's body quaked as the orgasmic rapture began to consume her body. She ran her fingers through Krasa's hair and pulled her face into her pussy. She squirmed in desperation to keep from screaming out in pleasure. Krasa drank in her sweet honey, lapping up every drop. The vibration of Carrie's orgasm, pleasure of her taste and Steve's continuing action sent Krasa over the edge. Steve pumped her pussy harder, siphoning all he could draw from her loveliness. Her erect nipples ached; her ample round tits slapped against each other. "Don't stop," she pleaded. "Fuck me." Steve obliged, until he could hold his own juices back no longer. He pressed his lips together to keep from shouting. He had dreamed of this moment many times. He had fantasized emptying his seed deep into the recesses of this beautiful creature who relentlessly teased without any recourse. Sheer satisfaction and pleasure defined the moment.

All three were spent but electrified. Carl directed Krasa to lay on her back with her arms and legs outstretched. Carl invited Carrie to help herself to the banquet of Krasa's well-fucked pussy. Steve knelt beside Krasa's face, positioning his dick against her thick lips. Carl straddled her abs before pushing his fresh hard member forward between her gorgeous melons. His dick disappeared between them as he brought them together as one. Krasa turned her head to take Steve's semi-hard dick into her mouth before sucking it deeper toward her hungry throat.

Carrie wasted no time reciprocating Krasa's masterful attention to her pussy. She discovered the cream-filling surprise of Steve's cum that poured out in response to Carrie's thirst. She chose to enjoy the added bonus by swallowing all she could as her mouth and tongue engaged Krasa's love box.

Krasa loved the feel of Steve's cock in her mouth, and consumed it hungrily. She tasted the coating of her own juices on his member. Steve gladly responded to satisfy her hunger. His dick quickly resumed its size to fill her mouth as it had her pussy. Steve fucked her mouth; Krasa moved her lips and tongue to try to take control. Her breasts enveloped Carl's cock as he fucked her tits. She was helpless to the three-pronged assault. Her body was a fucking fantasy machine. She was in heaven.

Carl was the first to give. "Aaauuuugggghhhh!" He yelled. Thick cum coated the channel between her melons, lubricating it for more action. Each pass unloaded another large stream of warm cream into the cleavage. The overflow of his warm juices poured toward her neck and shoulders.

Krasa's ass began to buck from Carrie's oral love. Carrie buried her face into her wet pussy. She knew she had her and wanted every drop. Her tongue moved up and down the length of her love box, with focused attention on the button of her clit. Krasa could hold it no longer. For three years Carrie watched Krasa flaunt her bombshell body as if it were untouchable. Now, she was freely enjoying the taste of Krasa's sweet nectar as it poured from her enviable body. Carrie basked in the moment. Whatever Krasa would ever say or do, Carrie would always know she owned her in this moment.

Krasa gasped for air from Carrie's relentless licking, while Steve's cock continued like a piston in her mouth. Suddenly Krasa felt warm thick cum coat her throat. She wrapped her lips more tightly around pounding his cock. The first loads were long thick streams. Steve continued, knowing this opportunity would probably never come again. She took the length of his cock as he drilled toward the back of her throat. She worked to swallow each large deposit that filled her mouth before the next one arrived. Suddenly Carl pulled her shaft from her mouth, shooting the next loads on her face. She worked to lick what she could with the reach of her tongue. Fresh loads continued to paint her face and blindfold before descending down her cheeks and chin.

The three collapsed together on the bed around Krasa. She had just spent an hour in passionate breath-taking fuck-fest with Carl and his two friends. The blindfold prevented her from ever being able to know who they were. "Had she met them before?" she wondered. "Would she be able to recognize them if their paths crossed?" Her other senses kicked into overdrive. She heard the deep breaths of two strangers and her mystery man. Their sweaty spent bodies intersected hers across the bed. The aroma of their bodies and love-making mixed together and filled the room.

The three smiled at each other in appreciation of all that had just happened. Steve disappointedly tapped his wrist as if pointing to a clock. Cassie was surprised by how quickly the lunch hour had passed, but was overwhelmed with gratitude for the experience. It would be a secret she would carry with her into the office. It made her wonder what possibilities of intimate rendezvous with other women could happen. She was convinced a little "girl time," wasn't cheating. It was just girls being girls. Who knows, maybe she could find a way to convince Krasa of what the duties of an assistant could include for her.

Steve couldn't resist running his hand along Krasa's body one more time. He massaged her nipples between his thumb and fingers. Krasa moaned. He leaned over to take her nipple lightly between his teeth before giving it a kiss.

Steve and Carrie both moved off the bed and returned to the suite's living room to get dressed again to make it back to the office in time for the afternoon's work. Carrie slapped him in the ass as they walked toward the couch to retrieve their clothing. Steve couldn't resist returning the gesture. If they both weren't so spent from their shared enjoyment of Krasa, they might easily have made use of the couch to take each other. Their shared secret would radically change their work relationship.

Carl heard the outer door of the suite close behind the two colleagues hurrying to return back to work. The suite was now his to enjoy with Krasa to complete his fantasy. He removed her blindfold.

"I hope that's not all," she said. "It's not a bad start, but with your imagination I was hoping for much more to your fantasy," she teased.

"Not even close," Carl assured. "But I think it's time to enjoy that jacuzzi. Bring the Scotch," he said, "and meet me in the tub."

"Gladly," she said. Her body was covered in cum from the tryst. Carl turned on the jets and climbed in. Krasa seductively walked toward the tub, filled the two glasses, and joined Carl in the bubbly water. She handed him one of the filled glasses. "To a good start," she said with a wink.

"And a much better finish," he added. The glasses connected and were emptied. The water gently massaged the outside of their bodies as the Scotch did its work inside. Their bodies tenderly bounced off each other in the current of bubbles. They refilled and drained another shot. Krasa's head spun in delight.

"Can I ask you a question?" he said as the bubbles and steam rose around them.

"Anything," she said. "This is your day."

"If dinner Saturday night was your most romantic fantasy"

"And the reality was better than I imagined," she interrupted. "Just thinking about it is making me hungry again."

"It made me wonder," he continued before a pause.

"What?" she said.

"What's your most illicit fantasy?"

"Ooo," she said. "Illicit."

"Something that turns you on, but feels dangerous or out there."

Krasa blushed with a smile. Her face gave away the quickness of an answer.

"That's the one I want to hear about," he said.

"You're embarrassing me," she said feeling tipsy. "What's yours?"

"If I tell you, will you tell me yours?"

"Yes," she committed, blushing again, glad to buy a little time.

"A threesome," he said. "I had always fantasized about it, but never knew how to make it happen."

"You did better than that today," she said reflecting back on the foursome.

"Yours?" he asked again.

Krasa hesitated in her blush.

"Yours?" he asked again.

"Can we just play truth or dare?" she asked playfully, "I think I'll take the dare."

"You are," he said. "The truth is the dare. I just need to know what it is."

She realized his question was more than for his curiosity. Her answer would be an invitation. "Being tied up" she muttered.

"What?" he asked.

"Being tied up," she answered shyly.

"Bondage?" he asked.

"More like gentle restraint," she corrected. "Nothing bizarre," she added with a giggle.

"Nice," he said. "You are full of surprises."

"Right? Here I am, little Miss Control Freak. I think that's what turns me on about the idea. What could be more dangerous than giving up ultimate control?"

"True."

"There is something hot and arousing about the thought of being completely surrendered to the actions and desires of someone I trust," she added.

"Sounds like you are getting turned on just talking about it."

Krasa blushed again. No words were necessary.

"Do you trust me?" he asked.

"Do you think I would be here if I didn't?" she asked with a devilish smile. Her hand moved under the water to his lap. "And it doesn't look like I'm the only one turned on by the idea," she said as her fingers wrapped around his re-hardened member.

"No time like the present," he said.

"What do you mean?" she asked. She could tell he had something planned.

"Let's get dried off and I'll show you."

"I like the sound of that," she said.

They toweled each other off. "Why don't you order some light room service then join me on the bed," he asked. "I'll be right there." While Krasa made the quick call, Carl stopped in the closet quickly before meeting Krasa at the bed. As she turned around, she saw the two long soft bathrobe ties in his hands.