Seducing Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Giveandgetoral
Giveandgetoral
1,864 Followers

Dean yelled a constant, "AAGGGHHH," as he continued to plunge in and out and pump his cum into his younger daughter. Gradually the passion eased. Slowly his balls stopped producing sperm. The animal was satisfied enough for the man to return, for now. Dean dropped Amber onto the bed and then he collapsed between her and Tasha.

The only sounds in the room were their gasps for air. All three looked like they had been in a war. Dean had cum so much; it had exploded from him, now it was everywhere. Tasha looked at what was left of Amber and Dean, wondering if she looked like that, she definitely felt like she did. "I think we are going to need a shower."

Dean smiled and rolled over. He kissed Amber, "I love you," and then he moved to kiss Tasha, "I love you, thank you." He gave a deep sigh and stretched out on the bed, "I can't wait until we all recover and can do it again." He looked at first one girl then the other, "What do you think, maybe in an hour?"

Tasha's eyes got huge; she looked at Amber and silently mouthed, "An hour!"

Giveandgetoral
Giveandgetoral
1,864 Followers
12