Seducing Eric

Story Info
Revealing my final secret to a friend who becomes more.
1.5k words
4.26
51.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Awkward would be one way to describe how the night started. My old school friend Eric had come round to my flat for a couple of beers. He'd broken up with Lucy, his first girlfriend, only a few weeks before and was still having a hard time with it.

The problem for me was Eric's habit of divulging too much information about his sexual prowess and he was telling me a few stories of their time together. I know most of it was bullshit, it had been ever since school, but what Eric didn't know was hearing about him having sex made me horny. He thought I was straight but he was only half right about that and I'd always fantasised about him. He was a bit shorter than me at six foot flat but better built and his face was a mix of rugged and boyish charm.

Listening to him describe how he nailed Lucy against a wall got me very flustered. I absent-mindedly started staring at his crotch as in my mind I took Lucy's place. Suddenly I realised what I was doing - just as he did. I looked away and so did he. We left it at that.

As the drinks kicked in Eric lost his boastfulness and grew maudlin. I was doing my best to comfort him, even holding his shoulder in support.

"Thanks man," he said, a tear trickling down his cheek into his blonde stubble. He looked me square in the eyes. His face was so close to mine I could feel his breath on my neck. I was restraining so many urges it was hard not to scream. "You've always been there for me buddy. I ..." he broke eye contact and I moved slightly away from him, keeping my legs together tightly so he wouldn't notice my erection. "This might be the beer talking," he said and put a hand on my leg, my chest almost exploded, "but I swear, if you were a girl, I'd fuck you so hard right now."

I wanted to respond but I couldn't speak. My face was burning, my heart frozen and my cock as hard as it'd ever been. "Sorry," he pulled his hand away. "Maybe I should get some sleep."

I nodded and let him lie down on my couch. I walked into my bedroom with an argument raging in my skull. There was one other thing Eric didn't know about me; if I let him know he'd possibly never talk to me again - or he might ... that alternative fired my brain and my loins. And after all, I couldn't hide my true self forever could I?

I went to my wardrobe and started to make myself up. I started with a matching bra and panties in lacy red, which supported my D-cup breast forms, then applied some quick foundation, eye shadow and lipstick - I didn't have time for a full transformation and just hoped the poor lighting and his lust would make up the difference. I finished with a tight miniskirt and a long blonde wig.

My heart in my mouth, I walked back into the lounge room. Eric wasn't lying on the couch, he'd decided on another beer and was watching TV. The beer bottle dropped to the floor when he saw me and his eyes opened wide. I've never been so terrified in my life. "Holy shit!" he cried out.

"Hi Eric," I put one arm up on the doorframe, trying to look seductive - or at least stop myself from shaking. "I'm Alice ."

"Give me a second," he declared and walked out of the room. I almost fell to the floor and my eyes were bursting with tears. I knew I'd made a mistake. I heard a door slam then the unmistakable sound of a guy pissing. He let out a loud sigh of relief and I could hear him talking to himself but I couldn't make out the words. Dare I hope?

He returned a short while later. "Sorry," he offered me his hand. " Alice was it?"

I gave him my hand but he didn't shake it, he kissed it. My heart skipped several beats. "Yes," I whispered, barely able to speak.

He pulled me in to him and kissed me passionately, pressing his body up against me. I grabbed him and kissed him back, letting his tongue into my mouth and sucking on it gently as his hands and mine explored each other's bodies.

I soon reached for his zipper and pulled out his cock. It was long and stiff and he moaned as I rubbed my hand up and down its length. "Do you want to suck it baby?" he asked as he bit my earlobe. I dropped straight to my knees - did I? I'd wanted to for years.

I pulled his pants down completely and was surprised to find his balls were bald. I quickly put one in my mouth and sucked it. He slapped a hand on my head and held me in close. The musky smell of his crotch filled my senses and drove me wild. I moved my head back as much as he'd let me, his penis resting on my cheek and its head keeping one eye shut. I licked it and he let me move a bit more to take it into my mouth. It filled me completely but I'd sucked enough cock not to choke.

He started to fuck my mouth. "Oh fuck baby," he groaned as he held my head steady and thrust his cock back and forth across my tongue. "Your mouth's like a pussy."

With another groan that was almost a growl he pulled out of mouth and grabbed my shoulders and lifted me back up. He kissed my neck hard, biting it so I knew I'd have a hickey. "I like to mark my territory," he said. He pushed me against the wall and I felt his cock press against mine. "Turn around," he ordered, half spinning me.

I finished the motion, put my hands against the wall and pushed my arse out for his use. He spanked it hard and I cried out. "Too hard?" he asked.

"No," I shook my head. He spanked it again and again then yanked my skirt up around my waist and pulled the g-string down to the floor.

"Do you have any lube?" he asked. Rubbing his cock in my crack and fondling my silicon breasts.

"In the bedroom," I mumbled.

"Fuck that," he muttered. "I have to have you now."

I was slightly alarmed to suddenly feel his cock head pressing against my opening. Guys always lubed up before ... the shock stilled me and I cried out in pain. But he held his length in place deep inside me and gripped my hips firmly so I couldn't move. "Give it a moment," he urged. I swallowed a sob and nodded. He slowly began to move back and forth and as he did the pain subsided. I could feel myself relaxing and began to enjoy it.

Sensing I was okay with everything Eric thrust against me harder and began fucking me in earnest. It only took him a few thrusts to reach climax. He bucked hard and yelled out in orgasm. I could feel his seed pushing into me.

After holding it in me for a while he let his sagging cock drop and I turned around to kiss him. But he didn't let me just looked at me, panting. "Fuck," he said. My heart dropped. Had it just been the alcohol? "What did I just do?"

"You fucked me Eric," I said, he couldn't take this back now. "You said if I were a girl you would - well, I am - sometimes."

"A fucking sexy one too," he added but I wasn't flattered by that till later. "But, I'm not gay."

"Neither am I?" I protested. "I'm bi. Maybe you are too."

"Only one way to find out," he said. Then he knelt down and lifted my now semierect penis between two fingers. "They are beautiful things aren't they?" he looked up at me, stroking my swiftly hardening rod. I nodded and he took the head into his mouth. I swelled within him as his tongue worked around it. He gradually took more and more of me into his mouth till I felt my head banging the back of his throat. He gagged slightly but kept building momentum.

"I'm going to cum Eric," I warned him. He looked up without slowing. I lost it. I gripped his head and shot my load into his mouth. I felt him squirm and gag but I didn't care. I just kept cumming.

When I stopped he coughed and spat most of my load on the floor before he could manage to swallow and regain his breath. "Shit," I realised what I'd done. "Sorry man, I shouldn't have." He stopped my words by standing up and kissing me. I could taste myself on his tongue as he pushed it into my mouth.

"I don't know how this is going to work," he said, casually stroking my breast forms. "But I think you're my new girlfriend."