Seducing Louisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepemerald
deepemerald
3,196 Followers

"Are you disappointed?" he asked.

"Not at all," she confessed. "This is very romantic. I'm sure I'm going to enjoy tonight just as much as I've enjoyed every one of your gifts in the last month."

He looked slightly bashful. "I know that I have kind of steamrolled myself into your life, but I was so far away and all I could think of was giving you pleasure."

"You've given me much pleasure," she confessed. "But I don't want you to think that you have to shower me in gifts for me to love you. Nor do gifts make it easier to cope with being apart."

"I know that money can't buy your love, but I hope you'll allow me to indulge you from time to time. I enjoy it so much."

He kissed her and took her hand and led her to the dining table. The food tasted better than any meal Louisa had had before, but she was secretly wishing for the dinner to end and the people to disappear. All she wanted was to be alone with the man she loved. She soon had her wish. As soon as the dessert had been served they wordlessly disappeared, leaving Stan and Louisa with the sound of some of her favourite music. Once again he read her mind, stood up and offered her his hand. She took it and he took her into his arms and swept her into a slow and sensual dance. When the music finished he kissed her gently and dropped to one knee.

"I knew I would never be happy if I didn't spend the rest of my life with you the night you gave me the precious gift of your virginity. Our time apart has only strengthened that conviction. You don't have to give me an answer tonight, but my intentions have been made clear. I will ask you on the last day of every month until you agree to be mine. My darling Louisa, will you make me the happiest man alive and be my wife."

Louisa was stunned by the proposal, but she didn't give any consideration to the alternative he'd offered. She knew that this was right.

"Yes," she said breathlessly.

His face broke into an enormous smile as he wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her, slowly bringing her down into his embrace and locking his lips with hers. They kissed for an eternity until Stan suddenly let her go.

"I forgot!" he exclaimed, rather embarrassed. "The ring!"

He dug into his pocket and pulled out a platinum ring with a stunning solitaire diamond. He placed it on Louisa's finger. "If you don't like it we can get something else."

"I love it, I couldn't have chosen anything better myself."

Once again he wrapped his arms around her and they kissed passionately. Their embrace heated up and soon he carried her into the bedroom. He unzipped her dress and gasped as he saw the tastefully provocative underwear that she was wearing. He took off her bra and caressed her breasts, sucking her nipples and setting her on fire. He pulled off the matching knickers and admired the smooth result of that day's waxing. Finally he rolled off her stockings as he kissed her lower lips intimately. With a gentle squeeze of her buttocks he stood up again, kissed her and moved to get undressed.

Louisa took a deep breath and placed her hands on his.

"No," she said, "let me."

His initial surprise was replaced with a satisfied grin as Louisa undid his tie and threw it on the floor. It was soon followed by his jacket. Soon his upper body was naked and Louisa took her time, running her hands through his soft mat or chest hair. She kissed his nipples and was pleasantly surprised to find out that the action brought out a similar reaction in him as it did in her. Eventually she unbuckled his belt and let his trousers fall to the ground. He helped her by stepping out of his shoes and trousers and then she pulled his socks off. He was only wearing his briefs and Louisa swallowed nervously as she pulled them off, releasing the full size of his bulge.

She was on her knees and made no effort to get back on her feet. She wrapped one warm hand around his engorged shaft and squeezed slightly. She looked up into his eyes and he smiled encouragingly and lovingly, telling her with one look that she didn't owe him anything and he would love her without conditions. She opened her mouth and circled the dark mushroom head with her tongue. She then wrapped her lips around it and sucked him into her mouth. His gasp of pleasure encouraged her further. With her hand and her tongue she started exploring the tool that she knew was going to bring her so much pleasure tonight. She'd done some research on the subject and even tried swallowing a couple of times, with the desired effect. Suddenly Stan stopped her and pulled her up, crushing her breasts against his chest.

"Oh darling," he whispered against her lips. "That was wonderful, but I couldn't let you continue any longer or I would have lost control and I didn't want to cum in your mouth."

He walked her over to the bed and she lay down. He parted her legs and watched her unfold before his eyes, displaying a warm and wet welcome into his personal paradise. He dove in and wrapped his lips around her clit, sucking it and teasing it with his tongue. Then he moved down and started lapping up her sweet nectar, while his nose continued teasing her engorged nub. He started flicking his tongue in and out of her, while teasing the insides of her thighs with his thumbs. She tried to hold back, but she'd waited for this moment for so long. She'd fantasised about being with him again and the real feeling was tenfold better than her own attempts in the single bed back at her place. She cried out her passion as the pleasure took over her body.

When her orgasm had subsided, Stan started kissing her thighs and caressing her swollen lower lips. He then continued kissing her stomach until he reached her breasts. He cupped her heavy mounds and caressed and kissed their peaks. A long while later he finished his journey, burying his tongue in her mouth. She could feel the pressure of his erect shaft against her wet slit. He started reaching for the drawer where he kept the condoms when Louisa grabbed his hand.

"You don't need those," she said and watched the smile on his face grow. "I went to the doctor for an injection. It's perfectly safe for us to make love without anything between us."

"My love," he mumbled as his lips once more possessed hers. He reached down, but his manhood didn't need much guidance to find its way inside her womanhood again. She was still tight, but very moist and he was soon buried deep inside her and they both moaned with delight at the fulfilment of their union. They had all the time in the world and he started rocking slowly, taking care to feel every inch of her. She moved her hips in unison, welcoming every stroke he made. Their month apart had intensified their mutual hunger, and despite having already had one orgasm, Louisa soon gave in to another pleasure wave. Her cries were muffled by his deep kiss as he finally felt at liberty to release himself into her womb.

When they'd finally caught their breath he playfully teased her breast. She could feel that he was getting hard again and she smiled at his insatiable appetite.

"Was it this good last time?" he asked her. "Because if it was, I don't know how I managed to walk out on you that morning."

"It was good last time," she mused. "And it's good today. Not better, just different."

With those words she straddled her lover and smiled cheekily at the passionate response in his eyes. He helped guide himself inside her as she slowly lowered herself onto him and then he wrapped his hands around her breasts as she took control of their joining together. They didn't drift off to sleep until 6 o'clock the following morning and when they woke up at noon they made love again, followed by a long steamy shower that they didn't stop halfway through this time. In the following days they made up for a month of missed lovemaking and by the time Louisa had to go back to school she'd moved in with Stan and together they'd turned one of the spare bedrooms into a study for her.

Stan supported Louisa through the rest of her graduate studies and he did everything in his power to make her mother's final months as comfortable as possible. 18 months after their first meeting Louisa finally graduated and a week later they were married in an intimate ceremony on a tropical island. Louisa started working, but soon realised that being the wife of such a rich and influential man had its drawbacks in that her colleagues didn't consider her as one of them. It hadn't been many months when she handed in her resignation with a sense of relief, about to embark on the journey of motherhood. Her oldest son is now 10 years old and he has 2 younger sisters and 2 younger brothers. Stan still treats her like a princess and she loves him even more now than the night the got engaged.

deepemerald
deepemerald
3,196 Followers