Seducing Mom Ch. 08

Story Info
Summer love continues.
11.7k words
4.59
90.7k
38
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bamaguy64
bamaguy64
402 Followers

Sue and I were awakened the next morning shortly after 8 with a call from mom. As I started to answer, mom cut in. "Joe. First, your grandmother is slipping in and out of consciousness and they're going to have to operate again. They say she'll be all right, but Sarah and I will be here awhile. Next, you'll have to call Jane; she has some papers for you to pick up. I don't know why she doesn't just mail them, but she has my paycheck too. You'll need to put that in the bank, and just mail the papers."

"Yes mom." I replied.

Mom asked, "Did you and Sue have fun last night?"

As Sue came into the kitchen and put her arm around me, I replied. "We did." I told her about the dinner Sue made and how we dressed up. Then we chatted for a bit about my plans for the next two days.

Then mom said, "Well, you have three lawns to mow today, so I'll let you go." We said our good-byes and hung up.

Sue embraced me and asked, "Do we have to mow all the lawns today?"

"Yes, unfortunately. It looks like rain tomorrow, but if I mow and you trim it won't take us that long once the dew burns off."

Sue made a pout and said, "OK, what's the plan?"

I answered, "We'll have some breakfast, get dressed and go to your place first. That way you can get what you need there. We'll hit your yard and then we'll head to Cindy's place and cut her lawn—it won't take that long at all. We'll take her mail and papers to Jenny's and head back here and finish up." After I pause, I went on. "Oh, I've got to call mom's boss and set up a time to meet her to get some papers and mom's paycheck. Then I'll deposit the check and mail the papers to mom. If I can get all that done today, we'll be free tomorrow."

She smiled and replied, "OK, that sounds like a plan." Then she pulled out the cereal and a couple of bowls as I called mom's office and asked for Jane.

After holding for a few minutes, Jane answered. "Good morning Joe. How are you today?"

"I'm fine, Mrs. Jones. How are you?"

She replied, "It's not Mrs. Its Ms. And you can just call me Jane. I'm pretty tied up today, but I will bring the papers home with me and you can pick them up this evening. I'll plan on being home by 6 if that's alright with you."

I answered, "That's OK with me Jane, 6 it is." She gave me her address and some quick directions—it wasn't that far. After that, we hung up. Then I told Sue as I sat down to eat. After we finished eating and chatting, we cleaned our dishes, took a shower together and enjoyed a quickie, then got dressed, loaded my lawnmower, and went to her place.

When we got there, I gave Sue her house key back; we got the mail and papers, and went inside. Sue immediately went to the answering machine, which was full. The first 2-3 messages were for Kathy, and the rest were from her father. First he was apologetic, then his tone changed and he was just mean and hurtful. I held Sue as she listened and wouldn't let her erase them. I pointed out, "It's going to be OK. At least he's having your stuff shipped instead of delivering it himself." She looked at me and smiled and nodded in agreement as she wiped her tears away and tightly held me. She went to her bedroom and got a box out and handed it to me as we went to her garage. I loaded the box in my backseat and turned to see her carrying another box out. I loaded it and we got started on the lawn.

It went a lot faster with her help. We were finished with both yards in about an hour where it normally took me almost two hours. When we finished, Sue went back inside and got a couple of sodas as I loaded my lawnmower and her Weedeater. We locked everything back up and went on to Cindy's. We got the mail and papers, threw them in my car and I opened her door and we went inside. Sue joked, "Well Joe, you have all these keys to these women's places...hmmmm?" We laughed a bit and then she said, "Hey let's get some of Cindy's private tapes. They'll be hot to watch tonight." I nodded in agreement and we went back to her closet. Sue dug around and quickly found 3-4 tapes in back. We went out and quickly mowed and trimmed her lawn. We finished in about 30 minutes, loaded everything up and headed for Jenny's place.

We got to Jenny's and I grabbed Cindy's mail and papers and we went up. Jenny answered the door and said, "Joe and Sue. I trust you two had a great time last night." We grabbed each other's hands and nodded as we went in. Jenny said, "I was just getting ready to take my mother shopping. Our family is hosting a large dinner party tomorrow night, so we have to get some thing today and cook again tonight." Then she asked, "Joe, since you're here, could you help get something down for me in the other room? Just make yourself at home Sue. This will just take a minute." I followed her back to her guestroom while Sue sat down in the living room. When we were alone, Jenny whispered. "You must have been a big hit with Beth. Yesterday, she told her fiancé's mother that she was having second thoughts and went on about how he sleeps around. Anyway, the whole thing is a huge mess and Beth told me to tell you that she wants to get back together with you as soon as she can 'escape' as she put it. Her parents are staying with her and keeping a close watch on her." She made some noise in a cabinet and went on, "Please call me if she ever shows up. I think she might do something stupid and I'm really worried about her. Just wanted you to know the latest."

I said, "Sure Jenny and thanks." We walked back out and Sue and I left for my house.

On the way, Sue asked. "What was that about?"

I replied, "Has Jenny ever told you about Beth?"

"Yes, her younger cousin. I know they've been intimate and she even met Cindy a few times. I know Jenny was trying to set something up before graduation, but I never met her." I told her everything I knew, including that she had been with Jenny and I the night before when Sue called from the airport. We got to my house and got her stuff out of the back seat and into the house. Then we mowed and trimmed the lawn in about an hour. Afterward, we had a late lunch and then we went to my room and enjoyed a couple of hours of sex, where we tried different positions—Sue loved to ride me. We even tried anal, but she was too tight. Then we showered together before I got ready to go to Jane's house. As I left, Sue said. "Hurry back, I'll be waiting and who knows, Beth might show up." The thought of Sue and Beth together made me instantly hard and Sue noticed, as she said. "You'd like that wouldn't you?" Before I could answer, she said. "I think I'd like that too. I can't wait to share you with another woman and see you with her."

I nodded and said, "I think it would be fun, but I'm sure her family is watching her REAL close right now." We kissed and I headed out the door to Jane's. I stayed rock hard all the way just thinking about Sue and Beth together. With the rush-hour traffic it took about half and hour to get there. Jane wasn't technically mom's boss, more like a deputy or assistant to her boss, who kept the office running. I remember meeting her when I was 13-14 at a family-oriented company picnic. Mom had talked about Jane plenty of times, and most of it was not good. She had even told me days before that Jane didn't seem happy about mom being gone and getting paid for working at grandma's. I was trying to remember what she looked like as I drove up to her house. Trying to conceal a rock hard erection, I knocked on the door. Jane opened the door and invited me in. She was about 50, with some gray in her brown shoulder-length hair in a bun. She was about 5'6, average build, with average sized breasts, and she had a very dark tan. She was somewhat attractive. She was wearing a tan one-piece dress and stockings.

She said, "Well Joe, you've sure grown up. Just a sec and I'll get everything, I just walked in myself." She went to her satchel and pulled out two envelopes and came back. As I reached for them, Jane said. "My, my Joe. Is that something in your pocket or are you aroused by me?" I immediately blushed and it showed, because she went on. "There's no need to be embarrassed. I'm really quite flattered by your interest." Then she stepped closer, put her hand on my shoulder, and said. "In fact Joe...you and I could make these 'deliveries' fun." She paused again as she stroked her hand down my chest to my bulging cock and added. "I might even teach you a few things and you might even enjoy it as much as I know I would. What do you say?"

I thought for a moment and remembered that Sue was waiting at home as I answered. "I have a date tonight that I'm supposed to pick up after I deposit the check. Otherwise, I'd say yes."

Jane replied, "You can still make it on time for your date. I'm not looking for an all-nighter, at least not tonight. I have work to do before tomorrow. I'm just looking for a little break and release of tension. C'mon what do you say?" She backed away and reached behind her back to unzip her dress. It fell to the floor exposing a beige silk bra and panty set. Then, she walked back toward me, grabbed to envelopes, tossed them aside, put her arms around my neck, and pulled her body against mine as she repeated. "What do say Joe?" I put my arms around her waist and kissed her. She tasted like cigarettes as she thrust her tongue into my mouth. Her hands moved down my back to my butt and she grabbed and pulled me in even tighter and she started grinding. She kissed down my neck, whispering. "Don't stop now Joe. Please don't stop."

I whispered back, "I'm not stopping. I want you." She pulled my shirt up and over my head as I tried to fumble with her bra. I undid her bra and she pulled it off as I pulled her panties down, exposing her bushy pussy. She pulled my shorts down and grabbed my throbbing cock. I fondled her wet pussy as we stood there in her entryway kissing and fondling each other.

Then I grabbed her ass, picked her up, and she asked. "Joe, what are you doing?"

I answered, as I pulled her up. "You'll see. Just grab my shoulders and wrap your legs around my waist." She did and I went on. "I've got you. Now reach around and guide me into your pussy." She did and I slowly worked my throbbing cock into her tight, but wet, pussy. Once I was all the way inside her, I started pulling her ass up and down and said. "Now just flex your hips and enjoy the ride."

She started moaning instantly. Soon the moans became screams drowned out only by our kisses. We quickly got into a good rhythm and she was starting to tighten up as she froze for an instant and screamed out. "OH FUCK YES! YES! YES! OH GOD YES!" She started riding me wildly as I could feel her juices spurting down my legs. Her juices were very pungent and strong. After a minute or so, she slowed her pace back down as she caught her breath and said as she kissed me. "Oh my God Joe. This feels incredible! I haven't had sex in over 10 years and it's probably been 15 since my last orgasm! She was sweaty from head to toe, but we kept our grip as she quickened her pace again saying, "God, I'm going to cum again. Please cum with me Joe. I want to feel you cum inside me!" We were quickly fucking hard again. I was getting tired and fighting to keep my grip, as I felt my balls and her pussy tightening. Jane was screaming again and I was moaning as we came together. I held her up while we both recovered a bit and then eased her down. She was wobbly and almost fell to the floor, but I caught her and carried her to her sofa.

When I laid her down, I asked. "How was that Jane?"

She caught her breath and answered, "That was INCREDIBLE Joe! Like I said before, I haven't had sex in over 10 years and an orgasm in about 15." She paused and went on. "I honestly don't know what came over me...I guess I saw the bulge and got aroused myself...I'm normally not like this...I know your mom and others at the office refer to me as the 'frigid bitch' and I guess that's OK...but even though I feel like a slut for what we just did—I love it! In fact, I want to be YOUR slut Joe. I love the way you manhandled me and how you've made me feel." She grabbed my hand and asked, "Joe can we keep this as our little secret? If word got out, I'd be ruined; but I want to see more of you." She paused and went on, "For about the past five years or so, I've had some dark fantasies I've masturbated to and you could be the one to make them reality...And I'll make it worth your while. If nothing else, I'm definitely going to tell the boss I had a change of mind and heart about your mother and do what I can to help."

After a long silence, I asked. "What kind of dark fantasies?"

She looked at me, smiled, and said. "Well...I have some erotic books that some friends gave me as a joke when I got divorced years ago. One day I was cleaning and came across the books, and decided to read them. One in particular caught my interest and I masturbate to it every time I get the urge. Just a minute." Jane got up and went to her bedroom and cam back out with a small paperback book. She handed to me and said, "Here, read this and I think you'll get the idea." I looked at the title (which I've since forgotten), and she added. "See, it's only been about 45 minutes, care to make it an hour?" I looked at her clock and knew Sue was waiting, but Jane wasn't bad and her proposition intrigued me. Before I could answer, she dropped to her knees and grabbed my cock and kissed it. She looked up and said, "This is something I haven't done since college, but I used to be good at it." She took my cock into her mouth and started sucking all the way up and down as it quickly hardened. While she wasn't the best I'd had to that point, she was pretty good. I could feel the back of her throat with every thrust and I grabbed her head and started fucking her mouth as she sucked. It took about 10 minutes and I came. Jane sucked me dry and then licked around my balls as she said. "I love to taste your juices and mine together." Then she stood up and said, "You have just enough time to take a quick shower, so you don't smell like me on your date. I need a cigarette right now. There's towels in the closet and some deodorant soap under the sink." She pointed back to her bathroom and I went and showered quickly. I came out, found my clothes, got dressed and she came to see me off, still just wearing her thigh-high stockings. She picked up the envelopes for mom and my book and handed them to me with a piece of paper. She said, "Here's my private office and home phone numbers. Give me a call when you've read the book and get a chance, day or night. We'll talk more soon right?"

I replied, "Yes we will." We kissed and I left for my house. It was just after 7 and I figured I would just tell Sue that since Jane hadn't seen my in years, she wanted to talk. I deposited the check and went home.

Sue was waiting for me and asked, "What took so long?"

"Traffic and Jane wanted to visit a bit since she hasn't seen me in a few years." I answered as we embraced and kissed."

Then she said, "We can either have leftovers here or go out."

I asked, "How about pizza?"

"That sounds great! I'm too tired to pull out all that stuff and reheat it anyway." She replied. We went to a local pizza parlor and ordered. After the waiter left with our order, Sue said. "Jenny called while you were gone. She was looking for you and I asked if this was about Beth and she said it was. The only reason she didn't bring it up around me was that she thought I might get jealous. After I reassured her that I wouldn't and that we both really wanted Beth to join us sometime, she said that Beth is now missing. No one in the Korean community knows where she went. I guess that was all the talk at the Asian store."

I said, "Jenny thinks I'm the cause of all this."

"No she doesn't." Sue said. "You were the catalyst, Beth's fiancée is the cause. If he truly loved her and respected her, none of this would have happened. It could have just as easily been another guy or Jenny, or even Cindy." After a pause, she added. "Who knows, maybe she's hiding out in your old tree house waiting for you to come home. That would be great!"

"Yeah it would." I said as I looked into her eyes. I could tell she was excited by it. She brought her foot up between my legs and rubbed me a bit. I was semi-hard when the waiter brought our drinks. Then I confided in her. "Sue, when I went to Jane's house I was hard all the way thinking of being with you and Beth." She giggled and I went on. "Jane noticed and..."

"She seduced you?!" She was more surprised than anything as she cut me off and went on. "Joe, that's your mom's boss. You better be careful! I truly don't mind. In fact, I wish I could have seen it...I was serious when I said that I don't mind sharing you and you sharing me. You were quick."

We laughed a bit and I told her. "Jane told me to tell no one, but I have to tell you. I won't tell mom, not yet; so don't you tell anyone OK?" After Sue nodded in agreement I added. "She says she has some dark fantasies and gave me a book to read to give me an idea of what she wants, AND she said she'd 'make it worth my while' if I could help her make those fantasies into realities."

Sue asked, "What kind of fantasies?"

I replied, "I don't know. She handed me the book as I left and I put it in the glove box."

She said, "Go get it! Let's see what she wants. This will be fun. Who knows, we might just get some ideas ourselves." I went outside, got the book, and brought it in. When I got back to the table I sat next to Sue, and she asked. "So, how was she?"

I answered, "She came quickly and her juices were really smelly. She screams a lot and she loved doing it standing up."

Sue smiled and replied, "Joe, that is your gift. That and you get hard right away again. Now let's see the book." I handed it to her and we started reading the back cover. It was a story about a woman who went all the way through college and established her career, still a virgin. Then one man, who she pissed off, plotted his revenge. We thumbed through it and the first chapter was all about her. The second told of the day she burned the man on a business deal and virtually ruined him. Then he set a plan in motion to get revenge. Sue went to the end, where they fell in love. The middle chapters had all the 'meat'. The waiter brought our pizza, so we put the book down and ate as we talked about it. We were still guessing and when we finished the pizza and headed home. We decided to just take turns reading it starting with Chapter 3, where Jane had pages folded over. The book may have started off as a fiction, but it got hardcore really fast. To summarize the story, the man repeatedly raped her one night and took over her life, having her call her employer and family at gunpoint and say she would be out of town for a while. Meanwhile he took her to his place and turned her into his sexual toy, and they would ultimately fall in love and into a 24/7 Master/slave relationship.

That night we read for about an hour, got aroused, and went to bed. We enjoyed a night of rougher sex. I banged Sue hard and she dug her nails across my chest and back. It seemed like the rougher it got, the more aroused we got. After just over an hour, our energy quickly dwindled and we fell asleep in each other's arms—what a night! Somebody knocking on the back door awakened me. I looked at the clock and it was almost 4 a.m.! Sue, just stirred and rolled over, while I got up, put some shorts on and stumbled to the door. It was Jenny and Beth.

As I opened the door, Jenny quietly said. "Joe, I know it's late and I know what I said earlier, but please let us in. We need your help!" I let them in and invited them into the living room, where I turned on the lights. We sat down and I noticed Beth's cheek was bruised and she had obviously been crying and looked very upset. Jenny broke the silence by saying, "Beth's fiancée did that to her face!" As she pointed, she added. "When Beth went to her parents for help, her father beat her back and butt—show him Beth." As Beth showed me, Jenny went on. "You need to hide Beth her until I can figure something out. We've talked for the last couple of hours and Beth knows she cannot step out of this house, and she will have to draw shades when she is upstairs. This is not permanent, just until I can figure something out. She has cash to pay you for expenses and I'll help out too. She can't stay with me, and we thought about Cindy's place, but she has Korean neighbors who would find out. Will you help us?"

bamaguy64
bamaguy64
402 Followers