Seducing Mom Ch. 11

Story Info
The Vacation, Contracts, and Revelations.
17.5k words
4.43
53.5k
40

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bamaguy64
bamaguy64
402 Followers

As I was driving home, I was thinking heavily about what Lady J had told me, and the thought of the women I impregnated. I would be a father...several times over! I almost got in two accidents because I was too distracted by the thoughts racing through my mind. Then I remembered, I had to stop by work and give my notice as I'd promised. I went in and saw Jill working and she just smiled and winked at me. I went back to my boss' office. After telling him I was putting in my two-week notice, he cursed at first, then pleaded with me to stay, he even offered a raise! However, as he pleaded I thought, "Let's see cooking, washing dishes, and bussing tables just above minimum wage versus having sex at a much higher rate... No brainer here!" When he knew my mind was made up, he told me I could come back anytime and he'd have a job for me. Since I was gone the next week, he'd take me off the schedule the following week and that I could come in when I got back and trade my uniforms for my final paycheck.

I left the restaurant and went home. When I got there, I found a note from mom with the directions of the resort Lady J paid for and she even had my clothes laid out. I decided to shower again, got fresh clothes, packed my suitcase, and got my fishing stuff. I loaded my car and headed out. The thoughts of impregnating those women filled my mind. It was fun, but... I stopped for dinner along the way and made my way to the resort. It was very upscale and nice. As I walked into the main lobby, I immediately recognized the lady behind the desk as one of the ladies from Lady J's coven. She said, "Welcome Joe. We have a dinner buffet still open. Please give the valet your keys and he'll take care of your bags."

I replied, "I already ate dinner. I just want to get to my room." I did want to see my ladies then too, especially mom and Sue. We had a lot to talk about. The valet walked up, I handed him my keys and told him what car was mine and where all my stuff was.

She replied, "Joe, I think you should at least have a drink at the bar, maybe some dessert?" She was smiling and winking, so I went into the dining room. There was no one else in there and I walked by the buffet. It was better than I had for dinner, I grabbed a slice of pie and went to the open bar and poured myself a glass of red wine. After I ate and enjoyed the wine, I waited for a few minutes and she came to my table. "OK, Joe. Everything is ready now." She said as she handed me a key and went on. "You're in the presidential cabin. It's out the side and at the end of the paved pathway. The valet can take you there in a cart if you'd like."

"No thanks, I'll walk." I replied. I went out the main door and down the path. There were several small cabins near the main lodge and then the cabins started getting larger as I made my way to the end. I noticed a lake behind the cabins and main lodge. The presidential cabin was large and the lights were on. I went in and Sue grabbed me and kissed me. After a long kiss and embrace, she led my upstairs to the master bedroom. I noticed my things on the floor and asked, "Where's everyone else?"

"They went out. It's just you and me again baby and I want you NOW!" We quickly undressed, got on the bed, and started making love. After about an hour on the bed, we fucked standing up. Then we both needed a break. Sue went downstairs and came back up with a couple of beers and said, "OK, now I hope you know by now that I'm cool with you being with other women. In fact, the only thing hotter than watching you with other women is being with you myself. I was actually getting off just watching you with the others this weekend." She paused and looked me in the eyes as she took a sip of beer and went on. "My first concern is for you Joe. Lady J and our moms have tried to assure me that you will be alright, but I'm worried about all the women you will impregnate...Joe, it could be 100s by the time we finish college; and you're always going to know that you have kids out there. What if someday the mother decides to break her contract and have the kid contact you? I mean Lady J and Elizabeth said the birth certificates will state 'anonymous donor' as the father, but what if? I'm just worried about that and you. Hell, do you realize you're going to be a father in nine months? For that matter what about this Lady J and her 'coven'; and what's with this tattoo we all had to get?"

After a pause, I replied. "Yes, I've had these same thoughts." We discussed it for a few more minutes and then went back to lovemaking. Sue felt so good that night and it was nice to have the 1-1 time with her. We talked during our breaks. I did manage to reassure Sue with our talks and she seemed more willing to go along with things. We continued making love until just before sunrise, when the other ladies came in, all very drunk.

We heard them outside trying to tip the valet. As we got our clothes back on, they came in hollering, "Yoo-hoo" "We're home" "Hey kids" and other things. We went down the stairs and met them in the main room as the valet shut the door. We all hugged and I noticed that mom, Kathy, and Cindy couldn't even stand there without staggering around. We talked for a bit and decided that Sue, Sarah, Jenny, and I would get breakfast for all of us and bring it back. Sue explained that because this resort catered to international travelers, who had jet lag, the buffet was open 24 hours. I led the other three out and started walking toward the lodge when Sue pointed to a golf cart and said it was ours. Sue drove us to the main lodge and we grabbed a bunch of to-go containers and started filling them with food from the buffet. Once we had the food loaded we grabbed some plates, silverware, and napkins; and then we headed back. When we got back to our cabin, we found mom and Kathy already asleep on the sofas, but Cindy was up and waiting. Sarah and Jenny laid out the food as Sue and I woke up our moms.

We all ate then mom slurred, "Well Joe. You must know by now you have a special place in Lady J's coven, so with your permission, I think we'd all like to sleep this off."

Puzzled, I replied. "Sure mom, you all can go to bed." With that they all went to bed, except for Sue. She helped me clean up and put the leftovers away. Then we went to bed to sleep in an embrace. We awoke at about 10 to the sound of gunfire on the other side of the resort. I looked out and someone was shooting skeet on the other side of the main lodge. I could hear moaning and grumbling upstairs. Then I told Sue, "Let's check it out." She went to the counter and grabbed some cards and we drove over the range. There was a Scottish man in his 60s and just finishing a round as we arrived. When we presented our cards to the range attendant, he walked over to the Scot and talked with him a bit. After he went through his last station he came over, introduced himself, and offered to teach us about skeet and trap. I had fired trap and skeet as part of a gun safety course a few years before. My dad and I had also hunted birds and ducks on many of our visits. The attendant handed us over-under shotguns, mine a 12 gauge and her a 20 gauge, and we headed out. After the first station, Sue decided to sit out and watch. The Scot tried to talk her into it, but she wasn't going. I did manage to hit or split more than half the clay pigeons, wishing I had my shotgun then. Then we went over to the trap range. I only missed four there and out fired him. He packed his gun up and left. Sue and I saw the archery and 22 range and decided we'd do that later. Sue wanted to take the boat that came with the cabin out, so we went back to the cabin, stopping for an early lunch at the main cabin along the way.

We got back to the cabin and found Sarah, Cindy, and Jenny up, eating leftovers, and drinking mimosas as we all said good morning to each other. Mom and Kathy were still sleeping things off and we mentioned that we were taking the boat out. They all wanted to come out for a short ride. Then Sarah said, "Besides, Lady J did say we all were to read all the information in the envelope she gave you, and the mothers said they'd like you two to go through it all before the rest of us, sooner rather than later."

"Yes Sarah!" I replied. We all went upstairs to change. Sue was with me as I opened my suitcase revealing the small envelope and the large manila envelope. I put the envelopes on the dresser as I start unpacking my things. I got my swimsuit, a T-shirt, and some flip-flops out.

Sue was changing into a bikini when she saw the envelopes and asked, "I know what's in the huge envelope, but what's in the smaller one?" I handed it to her as she was finished tying her top. She pulled the check out and we both looked at it for a moment. When I looked at it before, I just noticed the dollar amount. The title on the upper corner read 'The Coventry Foundation Inc.' and it had a P.O. Box address and phone number. Her seal was to the left of that. Sue said, "Hey that matches our tattoos." We kissed briefly and she smiled saying, "This is starting to set better with me now." She put on a beach top as I finished dressing and we decided to leave it all for later. We went downstairs and waited for everyone. All the ladies were wearing bikinis of different colors/patterns and styles. They all had beach tops or T-shirts. We left mom and Sarah to sleep as we headed out to the boat. Sue handed me my pass on the way and told me that we basically needed it outside the cabin.

We got in the boat and headed out. I sped up to see how fast it could go and with the engines, that thing had some power. I checked out a few coves and then tried the depth and fish finder. I found a couple of good spots and made a mental note of the location, hoping that some of them would want to join me and we'd give fishing a whole new definition. Since it was Monday, the lake was nearly empty. After about an hour, Sarah and Cindy said they were ready to go back. When we returned to the cabin, mom and Kathy were up and greeted us. After a few minutes of chatting, Mom said. "Ladies, why don't we get some lunch and a few glasses of wine in the lodge while Joe and Sue start reading?" Mom smiled and kissed me and then they all left Sue and I.

We agreed to sit out on the back deck and read through the information and contracts while we got some sun. I went upstairs to get the packet while she grabbed a couple of beers and some snacks. We went on the back deck that went out over the lakeshore and had a set of stairs leading down to the dock. Sue wanted us to try the large hammock, so we got on it and I opened the manila envelope. Inside were four numbered manila envelopes (One was thick and three were thin.), and a short letter. Lady J signed and stamped the letter and it directed us to open and read the envelopes and all the material in order, starting with a short loose letter that was enclosed in each envelope. It also instructed us to write our questions down, so she could answer them later. Sue got up, went inside, and a few minutes later rejoined me on the hammock with a pen and the resort's stationary.

I opened the first envelope and pulled out a loose letter, a small pamphlet, and an eight-page paper. The short letter told us to start with the pamphlet and then read the paper. I grabbed the pamphlet and we began reading. It first explained that this was group was really a network of covens throughout the country and that they were not witches—the word coven just seemed to fit at the time better than chapter. The group started in New York during the 1920s. Then it went through their history of growth in covens, membership, and wealth. It went on to explain that women always governed it; but that there were and still are several men who make very generous contributions, and some even set up generous endowments along the way. The group had participated in several research studies related to women and reproduction. It laid out how the group evolved with time. It had a section for women that went through the benefits and interactions with each other and the men. Then the men had a smaller section that explained that we were specifically chosen to serve and pleasure; but we too had a role in the overall governance. It closed with a plan for the future. We talked a bit before we moved on to the paper. It contained specific information about the local coven, it's history (It was started by her mom after WWII and she took it over upon her mom's death.), rules, dues and activity fee structure, her philosophy on her role as the leader and her vision for the future.

We talked a bit and jotted down a few questions before taking a break and going inside. We sat down on a sofa and I opened the second, and thinnest envelope. Lady J had a short note telling us these were the non-disclosure forms and if at any point we decided that we didn't want to go further to simply sign them and quit reading. She added, "Whatever goes on at this or any coven and whoever joins us, remains a secret within us." The agreement basically stated that we agreed not to publicly disclose the identity of any member of any coven. That we would agree to have our tattoo removed or permanently defaced so no recognition could be made. Finally, that we would never disclose any of the coven's activities (ours or other's) to anyone, anytime.

We opened the third envelope together. It had a note from Lady J that explained these were the international and local, charters and bylaws followed by two separate contracts. One contract covered if we chose to live there and take the house after I graduated and the other covered if we chose to live outside the house. She instructed that we read the charters and bylaws first, then move on to the contracts in any order we chose. We read through the charters and bylaws, talking along the way and jotting down more questions. After a short break, more talk, and jotting down more questions, we went back in and read the contracts.

Under the charters and bylaws, the national group and local covens were organized similar to the US Government with a few exceptions. The active members were the legislative body, the Lady of the coven (and the national body) the executive, and the "houseman" the judicial. It detailed the selection criteria, the criteria for Ladies of the covens by appointment and election (Election only occurred after an unexpected loss due to death, retirement after ten or more years, resignation, or banishment), and housemen (We were elected by ballot and served until we retired after ten years, resigned, or died). Retirement benefits for Ladies of the covens and housemen were quite generous, as I noted! I also noted that upon my graduation from college that I got the house, in my name; and reverted to an upgraded for inflation version of the live-elsewhere agreement. Then we noted that all members were to get a $100,000 whole-life insurance policy and that all heirs were to know we had it with the coven as the receiver! In my addendum there was also a clause that stated that the coven was insuring (and would be paid for) my penis, scrotum, testes, and surrounding pubic area, against damage for $250,000 on a term basis!

The contracts were all legally written and basically first stated that we would obey the charts and bylaws. Both contracts contained a lot of the same verbiage, with one separate distinction, my addendum, as "Houseman", to each contact. In the live-in contract, I received only a monthly stipend of $300. That was my advance. In the live-elsewhere contract, I was given a much higher stipend, a generous payment ($1000) for every member I impregnated successfully, plus a bonus for every woman successfully carried to full term and delivered ($200 each)! Additionally, the dues and activity fees did not apply to me, so long as I agreed to help out around the house and keep it maintained. In fact, I had to agree that I would attend a "handy mans" course offered at a local Vo-Tech the following summer that the coven paid for if I agreed to live there, or I paid for if I didn't. Socializing with Sue was left open, but there were details, as there were in her addendum. We had to post our 'dates' and desired nights together at least two weeks out and around prescheduled events, which were all posted by the 1st of December the prior year.

As for events, there were two every month, one a one-night social and one a weekend-long party, except December and January. In December there was only an open social event (meaning open to non-members, and downstairs only except for sleeping). In January, the national group help there annual "Rendezvous" over the a weekend in the first half of January, so our coven simply held a meeting and social the weekend following the Rendezvous. It was then that I learned that I had to attend that event with Lady J. We went through both the contracts and all the addendums. We talked a bit more over some wine and cheese and agreed it looked good so far, almost too good. Yet Lady J had it all laid in detail, the details were specific enough for Sue and I to discuss point by point. It all looked good thus far, and we were in agreement!

Sue opened the fourth, and by far the thickest, envelope. It had two thick folders, one thin folder, and a letter. The letter explained that this contained the three of the classes of members and that the fourth—former members—was on file in the office for our review. The folder contained the 46 active members, 62 inactive members, and 16 banished members. While we were allowed contact with active and inactive members, with future instruction as to how that was done; we were forbidden to communicate or even hint that we were members with the banished members. In fact, we were to report any contact with any banished member to Lady J immediately, regardless of the time. We were instructed to open the folder marked "BANISHED" first, memorize the photos, and avoid any contact with those people. Then we were to move on to the folder marked "INACTIVE" members, and finally go to the folder marked "ACTIVE".

As we opened the folder of banished members we saw the photos. They were all side-by-side, full body, 4x9 photos, with full names, dates of entry, and dates of banishment under them along with the charge under which they were banished and the vote—most were unanimous votes! Of the 14 members, 5 were men. I noted that three of the men were booted due to "violence and unrest in the coven", one for drug use, and one for "excessive drunkenness". The women were largely kicked out for the same reasons, with four being removed for "harming, conspiring to harm, or attempting to harm, another member of the coven". We went through all the photos again and did our best to memorize the faces, and then we jotted down quite a few more questions.

As we both grabbed for the "INACTIVE" folder, we saw a note card from Lady J explaining that while some women were truly inactive; some, marked with a star, were benefactors, and welcomed back without dues or activity fees. She also noted that the men, both of them, were welcomed back as the inactive and starred members, with only the activity fee, if they chose. We noted that many of the inactive members were in their 40s and 50s, with a few women who were in their 60s. Of the 62 people, 20 had stars. We recognized about a dozen women, most from school events, one was a neighbor of Sue's, another managed a pizza place that was a high school hangout, and two others from the mall.

Finally, we moved on to the "ACTIVE" folder. We were amazed at the people we both knew, teachers, neighbors, and others. Between us we knew about ten or so of the women, including a local newscaster that I always found quite hot. Then we got to the last few pages... They were stuck together with small stamps that we opened... There were photos, full names, and dates joined of Cindy (who had been a member for over five years), Sarah (with a note that she transferred from another coven in the past month!), Jenny (who joined about a year before.), and Beth (who joined that March)! We turned the last page and there were Kathy and mom! Kathy joined just after Cindy and mom joined the previous August!

bamaguy64
bamaguy64
402 Followers