Seducing Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bamaguy64
bamaguy64
402 Followers

Then a thought hit me and I raised my voice to tell her I was going to move to dad's place for college...

She immediately yelled, "Because I refuse to fuck you, which is so wrong, you're going to punish me like this? How dare you! You know it will kill me if you leave me for him! She broke down in tears and sat on the bed crying.

I did feel guilty enough about blurting that out that I went flaccid with precum just dripping. She cried for a few minutes and got up.

She asked me to get my clothes and put them on, we needed to talk about this. I

went back to the bathroom and put my clothes on. Mom put on her robe, told me to go to the living room, and that she was pouring herself a stiff drink.

We started talking about the college thing, but it quickly moved to the sex thing. She admitted that she was close to giving into "the moment", but had to stop herself and me. She apologized several times for leading me on, but repeated that it couldn't happen. Then talk went back to college. She was mad at me for what I told her in the bedroom. She went on and on about it.

Then I talked a bit and told her why I was thinking about moving to dad's place. I liked the college, and assured her that I wouldn't move there just because we didn't have sex.

She didn't believe me, but after she got another drink, she came back in and asked a question: "If I did have sex with you, would you have still consider moving to you father's place?"

I admitted that I would have. There was a long silence and she asked, "If I were to have sex with you, and I'm not saying I will, will you promise to not move to his place?"

My mind began racing, searching for an answer, as my cock began to swell.

In my silence, mom repeated the question.

I thought a bit more. I REALLY wanted to fuck her, but I liked the idea of going to the college near my dad's house. She was waiting for an answer and I just blurted out, "If we have sex tonight, ALL night, I'll promise to reconsider..."

Mom broke in, "NO, moving to your dad's place will absolutely not be an option for college, IF I agree to have sex with you tonight, as you said, ALL night. Period."

Then there was silence, both of us waiting on the other to say something.

My cock was fully erect again and as I looked up I saw a bit of lust in her eyes again. I thought that one night with her wouldn't be enough, and I just blurted that out.

She replied, "Right now, you'll consider yourself very lucky if we even have sex one night. Don't get greedy Joe." Then the alcohol in her spoke, "Besides, you might have sex with me and decide it's not worth it the after first time. You know, I'm pretty old fashioned when it comes to sex, as more than one of my ex-boyfriends has told me."

I told her that I would probably enjoy it a lot.

She replied that I didn't know what I was talking about.

We sat on the couch for a minute watching the TV and exchanging glances. Then she moved over close to me and said, "Alright Joe, what do you say? If we go have sex, will you not go to your father's for college?"

I finally gave in and agreed.

She nodded, snuggled closer, and asked, "Now where were we before I stopped everything?"

With that, my cock started throbbing. We locked eyes and kissed like we had never kissed before, our hands fondling and caressing each other. After a few minutes and soft moans as we went down each other's necks, she got up, grabbed my hand, and led me back to her bedroom. Once we got in there, all the inhibitions were gone. We were like animals ripping each other's clothes off. We got on the bed as we were fondling each other and she spread her legs again.

This time she grabbed the end of my throbbing cock and guided me directly between her legs and inside her wet and waiting pussy. Then she yelled, "Fuck me Joe! Fuck me hard! Go wild, this is what we both want!" It felt so good to finally be inside her pussy and her muscles seemed to just pull me deeper. I could feel her cervix with my deep thrusts. I didn't last long at all and soon she felt me tightening and told me I was getting close and to ram it into her hard and cum. I lasted maybe 3-4 more thrusts, then I felt my first true orgasm. It was awesome! The sight or feeling of my cumming triggered one deep in her and she squirted all over me. I freaked out and tried to pull out, but she reached around and pulled me deeper with all her strength, so I thrusted with my still stiff cock, and she let out a loud scream. After that, she just went limp for a moment and I collapsed on top of her. We were sweaty and I could smell our mixed cum, which was all over our midsections and the bed.

As I rolled off of her she said, "My God, that was intense, I haven't squirted in forever. What did you think? Was it everything you thought it would be?"

I told her that I never felt so good.

She got up and said she needed a cigarette and told me a puff or two probably wouldn't kill me either. We went to the living room naked and just held and fondled each other on the couch as I tried a smoke (gagged) and she had two.

She went to the kitchen opened a bottle of wine and brought two glasses in. She then offered a toast as she gave me a glass, "This is to an unforgettable evening." We clinked glasses and she went on, "This is just the start Joe, you've got me so aroused right now, I want to go all night. I think we both may be calling in sick tomorrow." We kissed as she felt my stiff cock, and we went back to her room. A

s we got to the bed, she told me to get on my back. I did so and she got on top of me and just slid my cock inside her in one motion. She started riding me as I reached up for her breasts and squeezed her nipples hard. That sent her into a frenzy and she really started fucking me hard and talking dirty to me.

I leaned up and sucked and nibbled her heard nipples and she went wild. She leaned down to kiss me and I could feel her squirting as she arched back up and let out a yell. I later learned, what followed was a series of several orgasms for mom as she hit her "plateau". She just kept riding me, moaning, yelling, grunting, and at times just freezing for an instant right before she'd let out a huge scream.

I came in her once, and didn't soften much afterwards. I grabbed her hips and ass and pulled her into me harder. I was instantly hard again and did not cum again with her riding me before she just collapsed on me, out of energy.

I was still rock hard when she rolled off of me over an hour after she had started riding me.

She was hot, red, and out of breath, as she said she needed another short break. But, she added, "Tonight is NOWHERE near finished young man. We have a lot more ahead of us!" It was late, but neither of us was tired. In fact, I was starving and she explained that was a sign of good, hot, sex. We made sandwiches and ate fruit, and I was surprised to see her just have juice and water with no alcohol.

She explained to me that while alcohol removes judgement and inhibitions, it also decreases the intensity and good feelings. We sat on the sofa for a while holding and fondling each other.

Then she got up and on her knees and said, "I've only done this a few times, but I want to do it for you now." She took my erect cock and put the tip in her mouth.

It felt different at first. I told her I wanted to fuck her again, but she nodded no.

Mom told me to just lay back and enjoy between sucks and licks.

I later learned with other women that my mom was pretty good with blowjobs, not the best; but among the best I've ever had. After a few minutes, I felt like I was going to explode. It was a totally different sensation that I've come to love when the mood is right. I could feel myself getting close, especially when she would take my cock all the way to her throat and then all the way back out, twisting on the purple tip.

I was moaning (Mom later told me screaming), when I was getting close and she knew it. Then I exploded!

She later admitted, she gagged at first.

All I know is that it felt divine and she just kept sucking me dry and swallowed it all, except for a spurt or two that shot over her face and hair. I was hard again within minutes.

Mom got up, turned around and got on all fours and told me to fuck her from behind. She asked if I'd read about doggy-style,

I said "Yes>"

Mom said this is it and some women really enjoy it.

As I mounted her from behind, it hit me, she was teaching me things as we went along. We fucked doggy style on the living room floor for several minutes. It didn't take long for her to cum and the feeling of her cumming and squirting all over me again sent me into a frenzy. Suddenly I started driving her hard, pushing her across the floor.

She was screaming "YES! YES! Fuck me baby! Fuck me harder!"

I pushed us all the way across the living room!

Finally she grabbed the chair against the wall and I thrust her into it. We both came and she flooded me and the floor. We collapsed in each other's arms and the floor and just held each other for several minutes.

By the time we recovered it was well after 1 a.m. Mom was tired and I was a bit too, but I didn't want the night to end yet.

I asked her if a man ever gave her oral sex.

She said no, and I told her I wanted to try it and that she was tired and wanted to go to bed.

I reminded her of her promise to go all night.

She said she needed a quick shower first to wake up a bit and that she'd meet me in the bedroom.

When we got up we could help but to notice our juices all over the floor and a light trail of spots going from the sofa to the chair.

We laughed about it as we kissed and she went to the shower. I decided to join her as she went into the bathroom. This time we cleaned each other in the shower as we kissed and fondled each other. I was rock hard again and fucked her from behind as the hot water ran out. We were both moaning in delight as we came together. We rinsed off in the lukewarm water and went back to her room.

She got on the dry end of the bed and I got between her legs and started kissing and licking her wet pussy.

It took quite a while for us to learn what she liked and she was telling me along the way. Then out of nowhere, she started squirming, thrusting and closed her thighs around my head as I hit her magic spot just right. She came instantly, squirting all over my face. Then she was just panting and thrusting her hips for a few moments.

She started asking for me to move up and fuck her good. Then her requests turned to begging, "Please Joe, get up her and fuck me hard. I'm so close to another big one."

Finally, I gave in and fucked her hard again missionary style. She exploded on my third of fourth deep thrust. She dug her finger nails into my back and was just screaming as she came, and she went on for a while. This was a big one and I could feel it too. As she was just finishing I felt myself getting close. I was fucking her as hard as I could and slamming her head into the headboard.

I nearly blacked out with this orgasm and immediately collapsed on her when I came in side her.

Afterwards she said that as soon as she came, she was telling me to breathe and I wasn't.

When I recovered and got off mom, I looked over and it was almost 3 a.m.. Now I was getting tired and I knew mom was very tired. We both fell asleep in each other's arms before I got hard again that night.

We both awoke after 8 that Monday morning to the sound of the phone ringing. Mom grabbed the phone, it was her boss and she told him we were both sick and apologized for not calling sooner.

She got off the phone with him and said that she need to call my school now and went to the phone in the kitchen. I laid there with a "morning stiffee", hoping mom would want more today, I knew I did!

When she came back to her room she got into bed beside me, and said, "We really need to talk." I dreaded those words.

First, we promised each other that it would be our secret, no one else would ever know what we did (I even asked her permission to write this and she agreed after all these years, only if she could look at it first. So here we are!).

Second, she enjoyed last night a lot; BUT, last night was over, and she wasn't sure we should do it anymore. She added that she was sore all over, her pussy, her nipples (which were blood red), her thighs, her hips, her back, her arms, etc. She then lifted the blankets off me and grabbed my erect cock. Surprisingly, it hurt a bit when she fondled it, and then she pointed out that we both have rug burns all over our knees.

We looked at each other and kissed each other long and slow. As I started fondling her wet pussy, she pulled away and said, "NO, Joe, we're not going there today."

Then she went on, third she told me I had better keep my promise and forget about moving to dad's place for college. I agreed and she smiled as she kissed me again.

Then she added a fourth by saying, "You're not a bad kisser, but you need to learn to slow down. Now, let me kiss you and put my tongue into your mouth first and show you what women like." What followed was almost an hour of just holding each other, kissing, and her coaching.

There was some occasional grinding, but she always stopped me before we got too carried away.

I asked if this was just a one-time deal.

She said she'd have to think about it, but today was out.

I started begging and pleading

She just joked it was my age and hormones.

I even asked for another blowjob and she refused.

We talked about sex over a late breakfast and I again asked for another blowjob. I needed one really bad.

Finally, she agreed saying that if it would just shut me up she'd do it, but that was it; and I'd have to stand up for her.

We went back into the living room and she pulled my shorts down and started licking and sucking.

Soon I felt that great feeling coming over me again, but I wanted more and I knew it. As I was getting closer, I grabbed the back of her head and a handful of hair.

She started moaning between and among sucks. Her hips were swaying a bit as she sat on the sofa.

The feeling I had that morning was different and more intense than the night before. From reading the Forum articles, I knew this was domination and I loved the feeling. I came quickly and it was the most intense orgasm I'd had yet!

Mom swallowed it all and continued to suck my cock.

Then I sat next to her on the couch and she confessed that she enjoyed being forced. It was something new for her too.

There was a long silence as we sat on the couch. I was getting hard again thinking about the new feelings and sensations rushing through me at that moment. The feeling of total power over my mother now consumed me as much as the desire to fuck her the day before.

Finally, I had to speak. "Mom, we weren't done talking."

She asked, "What? I thought we were done."

I remember feeling the sweat roll down from my armpits and my mouth got dry as I spoke, "Fifth."

I paused as she asked, "What?"

I continued, knowing what I wanted to TELL her but not believing I was actually doing it. "Fifth, if you want me to stay with you for college not only will we be having sex more, but you will have sex with me when I want it and with no one else!" I said it and blushed as I did.

Mom was just as stunned by what I told her as I was.

To this day, I don't know where it came from, but once I said it I felt relieved on one hand, but worried on the other. How was mom going to react?

There was another long silence and she asked, "Is this what you think of me? Do you really want me to be some sort of sexual SLAVE to you?"

I started to answer, but stopped myself as I heard her words in my head again. Yes I did want her as a sex slave, my own mother! I couldn't tell her that, not yet anyway. Thoughts were racing through my head and I suddenly realized that morning blowjob brought it all together. It was what I wanted all along and just didn't know it. Now the some of Forum articles were racing through my mind.

Mom raised her voice and demanded an answer. "Do you really want me to be your fucking sexual slave?!"

I calmed down and told her that the blowjob she just gave me made me realize how good I felt forcing her head and mouth around my cock.

She got up and poured herself a drink and came back in and said in a stern tone, "Alright! We REALLY need to talk about this right now!" Then in a much quieter voice, she mumbled, "I enjoyed you doing that. I'll confess, I was really turned on!"

At this point we were both talking now. Then she shared her fantasy of being raped and manhandled and said that the night before really awakened that fantasy again.

We talked about that a lot. We discussed rules of the house. I was still her son, living under her roof.

I was surprised how easily she seemed to accept the idea though! We chatted about it through lunch and into the afternoon. I even went to my room and got the Forums out that had something about domination in them to show her.

Throughout our conversation, mom was sticking firm to no sex that day. She was too sore, but we did talk about what we would do that next weekend.

Plans were quickly falling into place and we decided that we should go to the adult bookstore across town and find some books or tapes. We spent over an hour in there. It was my first time in one of those places and they did card me. We filled a basket with stuff and then went to the mall for dinner. On the way she said we were going to Frederick's where she would let me pick some outfits for her. I got excited because as I told her in the car, I loved sexy lingerie photos. We ate dinner and went to Frederick's. I found four outfits I really wanted to see her in and went outside while they helped her get her sizes. As we drove home, she repeated her rape fantasy, and how she wanted me to do it to/for her, and we spent the rest of the night planning that.

While she wasn't sure about the slave thing, I was trying to figure out how to make that happen. After that last Sunday, I wanted my mother as my sexual slave and its all I wanted. I saw the rape as a start to that end.

The rest of the week dragged on and it was all I could do to do my homework. All I wanted to do was read the books and magazines we bought and look at the toys and her new lingerie, until mom got home and then I wanted to either talk to her about that weekend or try to fuck her.

She said we had to wait all week because she wanted me really turned on and ready Friday night.

We planned it out and Friday night came. I made dinner so it was ready when she got home and we went through it one more time.

She wanted me to manhandle her (she didn't like me to use the word rape, but that's what it was going to be like) and ravage her body. She didn't want me to stop until I was ready to stop. She wanted to be used, tied up, and forced to do things. I had everything laid out in her room for this. I was ready to "rape" my mother and use that to make her my slave.

After dinner, she went to the bathroom to shower and touch up her make up and put lipstick on. Then I heard her go to her room to get dressed. Several minutes later she came out in a dress, wearing her black stockings and heels. Underneath it all she had the black bra/corset and crotchless lace panties I picked out at Frederick's. She looked stunning and as she spun for me, I was enthralled by her. She even had on her Chanel #5 and the scent mixed with hers, and drove me wild! She asked to have a glass of wine and a cigarette first, while I got in my position and turned all the lights off.

I was hiding in her room and heard when she put her glass down and could hear her footsteps. When she entered the room, I grabbed her, fondled her as I covered her mouth. She tried to cream as we planned, but I muffled it as I threw her on the bed. The sensations were rushing through me and I realized I had never been this worked up ever in my short sexual life. I ripped her dress open to expose her breasts on the bed as she began to "struggle" against me, "begging" me to stop.

bamaguy64
bamaguy64
402 Followers