Seducing My Cousin Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mintu released me and put me on the bed properly. He positioned himself between my legs and lifted my thighs up and ordered, "Tui neejer haath diye good taa phak kor.". ("Open your slit wide with your own hands.")

He lifted my butt and ran the dick over the slit up and down, tantalizing me with his deft approach to taking my virginity.

I knew that he did not know where my clit as located. I stopped him and said, "Aii jayega taa tui chat and aangul diye khail." ("This is the place. I want you to lick this and play with it with your fingers.")

He understood my demand and spread my legs apart with his hands and lay with his mouth right above my pussy ands started to slowly kiss my clit. The suddenly he pinched the clit hood and lifted it up and started to flick that with his tongue.

All I could do was to have muffled screams of "Oooooh. Aaaah. Oh Maaa. Aeeee."

Within minutes, I hissed, "Aaamar orgasm aashchey. Aaaaa. Oooooh. Aeeeee." ("I am coming.")

He would not leave me. "Aaar akta orgasm chai. Amaa kay aar akta orgasm dey." ("I want one more orgasm. Give me one more orgasm.")

Within minutes I had another shattering orgasm.

I had sweat running down my body and his dick was erect and throbbing away.

I rested a few minutes and weakly suggested to him, "Mintu. Oee aalnar uporer thekay akta saree diye ammar paa duto phaak koray bendhay dey aar taar por ammakey neye." ("Just get one old saree from the shelf and tie my legs wide apart and take me.")

He got up quickly and tied my legs wide apart and came near me. I suggested to hem, "Aaamakay tor baada ta kay chushtay dey. Aar tui ammar good ta kay kheye nay." ("Give me your cock in my mouth for me to suck you and you eat my pussy.")

He mounted my face and let me suck his cock while he masturbated me with his tongue. Lick after lick. He was doing pretty well considering he was doing this for the first time. And me? I had masturbated in my bathroom every day during bath, everyday in bed before sleeping. So for me, this was the first time I wasn't using my hand to get myself satisfied.

The effect was amazing. Far too pleasurable.

Pretty soon he was fucking my mouth with powerful strokes and was about to come.

I stopped and said, "Please, aami aar parchchee naa. Aamaar good ta phetey jacchey. Ebar ammakay joray chooday day." ("Please I cant take it any more. I am too hot. My cunt is bursting with desire. Please fuck me hard now.")

He changed his position and tried to enter my pussy. The first time he pushed, I shouted with pain, "O Maa. Bheeshon laagchey. Thaam. Thaam." ("On Mummy. It is hurting too much. Stop stop.")

He tried again and again. Each time it failed to go in quickly.

He was loosing patience; I was frantic to get fucked. I was too hot to try to stop him. Besides he was far too gone getting to fuck me to ask him to stop.

But my hymen was intact.

He stopped and said, "Tokay angul diye aagey chudtey hobay. Tor seal ta bhangtey hobay." (I have to break your virginity seal with my finger first.")

With that he started to kiss my mound and slowly ran his finger over my slit and said, "Ei nay." ("Take this.")

With one powerful push his middle finger was in. I yelped with a lightning streak of pain.

"Aaaa Maa. Oooooh. Maa. Laaglo." (Oooo Mother. That hurt.")

Once the hymen was gone, I relaxed and knew that my ultimate pleasure was at hand. He started to finger fuck me with my slit held apart with the other hand.

Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack.

All I could do was to scream out "Choodey dey. Amaaye choodey day." ("Fuck me. Please fuck me.")

"Aaami aashchi. Aaaaa. Ooooh. O Maa." ("I am coming. O my God. Ooooh.")

I had one more quick orgasm.

I knew now he would want to fuck me with his dick.

I quickly regained my head and said, "Aamar pursere thekay condom bar koray niye tor baadaye porey nay. Taar por amakay joray chudey dey." (Take out the condom from my purse, wear it and fuck me - hard.")

While he is getting it out and fumbling with the condom, I became impatience for getting the real fuck and said, "Choodey dey Amaaye choodey day." (Fuck me. Fuck me please.")

Seeing he was having difficulty wearing the condom in his urgency to get his release inside me, I took out the condom, placed it on his erect dick and rolled it down. The moment it was on, I caught his dick and started to shag it, so that he did not loose his erection in all this technicality. help him wear the condom.

He lay on top of me in the missionary position and got ready to insert his dick into me. All I could say, stuttering with desire and urgency, "Chod amakey chod." (Fuck me. Fuck me.)

Suddenly he got up from that position and undid the saree tying my legs apart and positioned himself between my legs and again took the position. He said, "Tui thaaper por thaap khabar shomoye ulto good uthiye chodabie." ("When I give you my powerful strokes in and out, I want you to lift your fucking cunt and meet my ardor with your desire to be fucked.")

With one solid push the dick is in and he is pumping his dick in and out. His hands are playing with my breast. And all I am doing is to scream, "Ooooh Ma!!!! Tor baada ta bheshon bodo. Thaama. Choodish naa. Aaami moray jabo." ("Your dick is far too big and fat, please stop. Don't fuck any more. I will die.")

There was no way that he would stop. He was ramming in his cock and pulling it back rapidly, like dogs fuck bitches. The pleasure was too much. The pain was too much to. But my pleasure took upper hand. And in between sobs, I cried out, "Ammakay merey phaal. Ooooh. Aaaah Maaa. Oooo Ma Aaaro chod. Jorey chod. Aaaa Ooooo." ("Kill me with that fucking. Fuck me. Fuck me hard.")

I got one large orgasm. Wave after wave I came. "Aaaah Ooooo Maa. Amar gooood. Amakay maray phal. Oooooh." ("Oh Mommy. That is very enjoyable. I love it. Fuck me till I die.)"

He too came inside me. He grunted and cried out, "Aaaah Ooooh. Tokay aami bhalo bashi. Oooh Chod amakay chod." ("I love you. Fuck me. Fuck me more.")

When he is done, we lay together sweat pouring over our flanks and we are intertwined in love. My legs wrapped around his waist ands his now shriveling dick inside me.

He slowly rolled over me and lay down next to me. We lay in silence luxuriating in the post love session.

He asks, "Komon chhiloe. Tor maja hoyechey." ("How was it? You liked it.")

"Bhaalo. Khoob bhalo." ("It was great. Very good indeed.")

As we lay there showering our love through small kisses to each other; I rolled off his condom and showed him that the whole front tip of the condom was filled with his semen. It was a really large quantity of thick and white semen. I realized that he was right. He did not masturbate. I dipped my finger into the semen and sucked the finger.

It was salty. I told him, "Tasty."

In about ten minutes I started to play with his dick and teasing it. I pulled the foreskin of his dick back and forth and teased it to get up. I cupped his balls in my palm and assessed how much of semen may be inside still I said, "Tor ballsey kom say kom aro du teen taa chodar semen aachey. Aamar sementa chai." ("These balls have atleast two or three more fucks in them. I want all that semen.")

I wasn't through. Nor was he. One more fuck would be good. His dick slowly regained its regal erect position, ready for one more go.

I suggested, "Ai baar amakey tokay chudtay day." ("Now let me fuck you once.")

I pulled out one fresh condom and rolled it over his now erect dick and slowly sat over his torso and inserted his dick into my cunt.

I begged him, "Amaar maai tyape." "(Play with my boobs.")

I started to raise and lower myself over his dick. His first fuck as was mine in urgency and in great hurry. We had not savored it. He had rammed his dick in as all first timers do. And I too was wanting to come as soon as possible.

Slowly I took in his nearly seven inch dick into me. Like a banana it was going fully in and coming out till the tip. He was watching as I enjoyed getting fucked. My head turned back and mouth open.

He started to raise his dick and meet my downward thrust with his upward thrust.

Thwack.

It took well near 10 minutes of my labor when I could feel the cramps of an orgasm hitting me. I screamed, "Mintu darling. Aami tokay bhalobashi. Tui ammakeyy chod. Amaakay chod. Choodey jaa." ("Mintu darling I love you. Fuck me.")

As I came, I collapsed on top of him bathed in sweat.

We lay one on top of the other for about ten minutes with his dick in my pussy. I recovered from my exertion. I rolled over and lay next to him.

I placed my head on his chest as he lay and played with my hairs and soothed my back. Once in a while he kissed me on my forehead. I kissed him back on his breast.

I asked, "Mintu. Lokhi shona. Bhaalo choda hoyechey?" ("Darling. Did you get to fuck me well?")

He answered, "Choda to arombhoi hoyechey. Tui atoe bhalo chudish, aami tokay jokhon khushi tokhon choodbo." ("I have just about started to fuck you. You fuck so well. I will fuck you as and when I like and wherever I like.")

I pulled off the condom and looked at the quantity of semen in it. I said, "Tore baadar juice shesh hoye aashchey naa ki rey?" ("That has nearly finished your semen, is it?")

Saying that she rolled the condom fully and slowly licked the semen into her mouth and drank it up. She said, "It is good for my ability to have more orgasms, I understand."

As time passed by, I suggested to him,"Ebaar ami chan korey ni are tuiyo chan koray ney. Kapor jama porey ne Maa ekto puteri esheyjabey" ("Let me get up and bathe and you too bathe. Mom will return soon. We better be dressed.")

I got up and started to walk away. He caught me by my wrist and said, "Tham Aaami tokay ar aykbaar chudbo." ("Wait. I want to fuck you once more. My way.")

"No. Not any more please darling. My pussy is pulp already."

He sat up and said, "Thhek acchey tui jaa!" ("Okay leave if you so want to.")

As I walked around stark naked looking for all tell tale evidence of our fucking session, I could see his dick was getting on the hop again.

He suddenly got up and grabbed me and started to kiss me and said, "Chair taye chol." ("Come to the chair.")

I protested. He simply twisted my arm behind me and pulled me to the chair with two teak wooded handles. He pushed me back onto it and made me sit on it. He then pulled the chair in a position where I could see myself well.

He knelt in front of the chair and said, "Tor dutoe paa ei handler upoerey raakh. Tokay aami eikhaney chudbo." ("I wantt you to place your legs on either handle and keep them there. I will fuck you in that position now.")

I tried to tell him that my pussy was very sensitive and needed rest.

He was in no mood to listen. He looked at me menacingly and said, "Tui chodabi naa ammar are keechu kortey hobay?" ("Will you let me fuck you in peace or should I try some other tricks?")

He walked behind the chair and ordered, "Daakh ainaye dakh. Tore aami maai teepchiee. Taar por tor goooodey aami haath debo. Daykh. Cheye cheye dakh." ("Look at your self in the mirror. I am playing with your boobs and then with your fucking pussy.")

He fondled me and kissed me form behind and then lowered his hand down my whole body and played with my bush. I could see he was enjoying it very much. Then he used his left hand to splay open my slit and with the right he started playing with my tit bit and said, "Daakh. Tore goooodey aamar angul aachchey." ("See. I am fingering your pussy.")

Suddenly he stopped, walked across to where the saree was lying on the floor. He picked it up walked in front of me and grabbed one foot at a time and tied my legs one by one to each handle bar of the chair with the saree.

He said, "Tokay ebaar aamee amaar moton koray choodbo." ("I will now fuck you the way I like to. You just watch yourself getting fucked in the mirror.")

He took out another condom and rolled it onto his cock and placed the tip of his dick right on my open pussy mouth and gave one push. My pussy was really wet. Inspite of all my womanly protests, my pussy wanted more. .

As the tip of the cock went in her started to squeeze my boobs with both his hands and started a slow and long fuck. The cock would slowly go in and then he would pull it out fast.

Next stroke, he would ram it in and then give three or four quick strokes.

Next one with a circular movement.

His variety of fucking was now becoming clear to me.

I held his balls with both my hands and helped him fuck me and fuck me.

Soon I was screaming, "Aaaaah Aaamar aashchey. Chooodey jaa. Aaaaeee." "("Oooof. That is fantastic. I am coming. Fuck me. Fuck me.")

He was also grunting and saying, "Haramdadi. Tokay aamee aro choodboe. Deye gooood deye amaye." ("Give me your pussy you fucking bitch. Give me your orgasm.")

He fucked for well over half an hour and then we came together with screams and grunts.

When he finished, he pulled out the dick and released my legs.

I sat for while and rested. Then I got up wobbly legged and walked next to him and kissed him on his lips and slowly rolled the condom out from his now flaccid cock. There was much lesser semen in it.

I took it out and applied it on her nipples and said, "This is good for the nipples I understand."

As we proceeded to bathe and get ready, he slowly wrapped his hand around my waist and said,. "Now on. I will come across to you anywhere and fuck you. You are my fucking bitch."

I said, "Tui khoob bhalo choodtey parish. Tui jokhonee shomoy paabi Kharagpur thekey ayshejabi. Are aamra choodbu. Ai deen ta money rakhar jonney tor jonnay aami amaar gooder chul rekheychi. Aee ney. Aare tor chiodar condom to aamee raakhchchee. Jokhonee tor monay podbay aamee eita shunkay naybow.". ("Whenever you get a small vacation, some over from Kharagpur. We will fuck. To remember me, I have plucked one of my bush hairs. And to remember this day I am keeping the used condoms. Whenever, I need you and you are not there, I will smell this and remember your fucking me.")

Next morning we left back and we dropped him off on the way.

Before getting down he whispered to me, "I don't masturbate. Nor will I. But I will only fuck you."