Seducing Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,432 Followers

Richard was working up a sweat when he suddenly stopped and asked me to go up to their bedroom and get his video camcorder. Sarah asked him what he was doing, and Richard said that they were going to video themselves anyway, but it would be better if it was actually filmed by a cameraman, rather than just from a tripod. She looked at him for a moment, and glanced at me, before saying 'Okay' which sent me running upstairs to get it. I found it, plugged in and charging up and when I brought it downstairs, they were at it again. Sarah was bent over on the settee, and Richard was standing up on the floor, his hands on her curvy hips and he was stroking into her steadily, making her large breasts swing back and forward with their motion.

I zoomed in on them, entranced by her tits as they swung faster, making a slapping noise against her chest as he began to screw her properly for the film. Richard hammered into her harder and harder as I moved back, and by crouching down I got a great shot of her hairy pussy from underneath, with Richard's cock sliding right out, and then shoving back in deeply, right up to the balls. His hard thrusts were bringing moans and gasps from Sarah, who she looked like she was close to cumming.

His decent-sized cock and his vigorous sexual technique made me wish that he had fucked Kelly that night back at my house. He had only got a blow job, which was a great turn-on for me at the time, but I wished I had got to see Kelly getting the same treatment from Richard that Sarah was receiving right then. I continued filming my friend and his wife, moving around and trying to capture the action from the best vantage points as possible.

Richard looked at me, and must have noticed the tent in my jeans, because as he rolled Sarah onto her back again, this time with her backside and legs hanging off the seat, he pointed out the lump in my jeans to her. Sarah had a dreamy look on her face, probably partly due to the alcohol and partly to the fucking she had just received and she didn't object when Richard told me it was alright to have a wank if I wanted to. I didn't hesitate, and paused the recording while I stepped out of my jeans and shorts. I was rock-hard and I started to gently stroke myself while I resumed filming them.

Richard said his wife could be a slut too, as he knelt between her legs and fed himself into her again. He called her 'his dirty slut wife' and to my surprise, Sarah responded, grabbing his hips and urging him into her harder. I kept on filming it, getting some great footage and I saw Sarah look from her husband to me, and then down to my cock as I stroked it. She realised I had seen her looking, and she returned her attention a sharply to her husband, but as he continued to screw her, she kept glancing across at me filming them, and I saw her staring at my cock several times.

I moved in really close, and filmed her breasts, swinging up and down with Richard's movement, and out of the blue Richard asked me if I wanted to feel them. I looked at Sarah to see her staring right back at me as I said 'Yes please, if that's okay?' Sarah said nothing, but just kept staring at me, so I passed the video camera to Richard who moved out from between her legs. I moved in to replace him, kneeling down and I reached out and put both of my hands on her large tits.

Richard filmed me as I cupped her heavy boobs and rubbed my hands around them, and pushed them together. Her nipples were erect and Sarah sighed as I gently rolled them between my index fingers and thumbs. Because she was lying off the sofa and I was knelt between her parted legs, I was aware that my erect cock was standing straight out and was only inches from her wet hole, and as Sarah closed her eyes and sighed I moved a little closer so that the end of my cock lightly touched the entrance to her mound.

Richard saw the move and nodded for me to carry on, so I eased forward still further, causing my hard penis to slide against her lips, and up across her clitoris. As it rubbed on her sensitive little button, her eyes opened again and she looked straight at me. Sarah still didn't say anything, but her breathing was heavy, causing her plentiful tits to rise and fall as I continued to fondle and play with them.

She pushed her hips up slightly, causing my cock to rub up and down on her clit and labia slightly, and she twitched again as it touched her most sensitive area. Rich was videoing it all, moving the camera from my caressing hands to my fully-erect manhood rubbing against her most secret place. Pre-cum was dribbling from the end of my cock and was further lubricating her already wet lips. Sarah finally broke the silence, by pointing out the obvious - that my knob was touching her fanny - and I said that I already knew because her pubes were tickling my knob-end. She giggled and I suggest that she should shave it someday as a surprise for Richard.

Rich nodded and Sarah said she used to shave it, like my Kelly's - completely bald - and I offered to shave it for her, if she wanted me to. She giggled at me and declined, but said she might let me another time, when she was feeling a bit more confident. I replied that she should be confident anyway, there was no reason for her not to be - she had a great body - in fact if she were single, I would love to fuck her.

Sarah bit her lip and then said that I had my girlfriend, and that she herself really didn't compare to Kelly, but I suggested otherwise. I said that Kelly was slim and boyish, and that while I loved her, I did miss having sex with a proper, curvy woman - a really feminine woman. Sarah raised her eyebrows at me and then shivered again as I dared to move my hand down to her pussy and I rubbed my thumb against her swollen clitoris.

Sarah didn't stop me as I ran my fingers through her fine, blondish pubes and Richard asked me to finger her while he videoed it. I gave Sarah a minute to object, but when she angled her hips up towards me again, I slipped my fingers down between her soaking wet lips, and then inside her hot hole, working them in and out and making her hips buck slightly as I hit a rhythm.

After a few minutes, I announced that her body was getting me really horny and Sarah looked down blatantly at my ready-to-blow cock and said that she could see exactly how horny I was! She sat up, pulling away from me and then she shifted on to her side on the settee, and leaned forward so she could see my cock quite close up. She stared at it, examining it quite closely and she commented on how thick it was, pointing out how shaving my pubes made it look really big.

Richard told her to wank me off so he could video it and she reached out hesitantly, wrapping a hand around my penis and then gently starting to tug it back and forth. I allowed myself to groan at the exquisite feeling, which brought a smile of satisfaction to her face, and she gained confidence, starting to twist her hand as she did so, and bringing me to full arousal, and my full length.

The situation was getting to me, so I decided to try and take it a step further. I said that I really missed going out with a girl with a decent pair of breasts, and commented that with a big pair of tits like hers I bet Sarah gave a great tit wank. I said it towards Richard, who to my surprise looked at me as though I was speaking a foreign language, and then admitted he'd never tried. I couldn't believe it, so I grabbed the camera and told him to do it now, and I would film it. If I hadn't pulled away then I would have cum, so I was pleased for the break. Richard straddled Sarah on the settee and she held her breasts together and he spat on his cock and shoved it into the gap between them. I filmed it as he slid his cock up and down between her ample cleavage and then he asked me if I wanted a go.

I took his place, and shoved my cock right up, so that the end of it was almost at her mouth. Sarah quickly got the hint, and with every push north, she would dip her head to kiss or lick the end of my dick. Again, I felt myself rising towards orgasm but I wanted to hold back for a bit longer, and suppressed the urge to cum. I saw Rich place the video down, and then he moved behind me and started to lick Sarah's pussy, making her throw her head back and moan in pleasure.

I moved off her, the sight of that was going to be enough to bring me to my climax and as soon I did, Richard climbed over Sarah and shoved himself into her quite roughly. He looked at me and said he had to fuck her, and they made love quite violently, so I picked up the camera and filmed it again. As I moved in for a close up, Sarah's hand reached out and grabbed my cock, and I looked down to see her staring at me with a look of pure lust on her face. Richard noticed the movement and her expression and asked me if I wanted to swap. I said I'd love to if it was okay with Sarah, and she practically pulled me by the cock on to her. Richard took the camera as I moved between her thighs and I placed the end of my cock against her soft lips and asked Sarah if she was sure about this.

She didn't say anything; she just put one hand behind my head and pulled me down to kiss her. As our lips touched, I felt her other hand grab my cock and put the end inside her. I kissed her passionately and her hand moved to my backside, pulling me deeply into her. I shoved myself slowly in and out of her, equally determined to enjoy this before I came, and to put on a good show for Richard. She murmured something about me feeling different to Richard and then suddenly both her hands were on my backside and I slowly sped up my thrusts, pulling all the way out and then thundering back into her as hard and as deep as I could. I looked up at Richard filming it, and once I knew he had got a good view of my cock sliding in and out of his wife's pussy, I decided to let myself loose.

I kissed her again, and changed my fucking to a shorter and steadier rhythm, eliciting a regular low, moan from Sarah with every thrust and then I sensed she was about to cum and I whispered to her how good a fuck she was, which was enough to send her over the edge. She came with a wail, and her fingers dug hard into my backside as I felt her pussy muscles convulse around me. I kept myself inside her until her spasms subsided, and then I thrust hard and fast into her, until I too came. I tried to pull out, not knowing if she was on the pill or anything, but she begged me to cum inside her and pulled me deeper in just as I came.

When my cock had finished twitching inside her, I lifted myself off and took the camera off Richard who immediately moved in between her wiling legs, and fucked her as fast and hard as I had until he too came with a loud grunt and several shouted swear words. I relaxed on the settee, and switched the video off as we all caught our breath.

Sarah got up and went for a shower, and Rich put the video in the player and we watched it for a bit. When Sarah came back downstairs, she said she couldn't believe that was her on the screen, and I even got her to reluctantly confess that she looked really sexy!

I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up and I realized that I still hadn't heard anything from Kelly. As I went back downstairs, Richard must have been thinking the same thing because he asked me what Kelly was up to and I said I don't know exactly, but I suspected she must be getting the shagging of a lifetime.

Sarah had gone to bed, and Richard said that she was a bit embarrassed by what we had done, but that she had admitted to thoroughly enjoying it. I asked him what his feelings were, and he said he had loved watching his wife getting fucked by another man. It was a bit strange how he felt, but because I was his best friend, it didn't feel wrong as such. He now completely understood why I got turned on so much by my Kelly getting screwed by other men.

I told him I had really enjoyed it too, but that I felt a little bit guilty about going behind Kelly's back, which was weird considering the fact that she was screwing around too. Richard said he had felt guilty for the last week about getting the blowjob off Kelly, but that he felt better now that Sarah had done something too. He said that we should do it again, meaning him, Sarah and I, and I said that I would try to get him and Kelly together. Maybe we could sort out a foursome!

At that we both had a laugh, but I could see a look in Richard's eye that meant he would love that. The taxi I had ordered while in the bathroom turned up just then, and with a shake of hands and a couple of pats on the back, I left Richard to go to bed with his new slut-wife, and I headed home to find out just how slutty my girlfriend had become...

Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,432 Followers
12