Seducing the Babysitter Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchdwag
watchdwag
3,883 Followers

"Taylor!" Katherine gasped as she opened one eye looking over at the young coed who continued to suck on the nipple which hardened in her mouth.

"I can't help it. I'm so horny!" Taylor cooed.

"How can you be horny with as much fucking as you did last night," Katherine said matter of factly. Katherine was still feeling jealous that the other three women had sex with Taylor without her. Deep down she knew there was nothing Taylor could have done...after all, they were both slaves. They had agreed to Lisa's terms. But that didn't change the fact that she was still privately bitter about the previous evening.

Taylor was unaware of the tension. "I know but I am. Can I eat your pussy? Please?" Taylor pleaded.

"Alright, but just for a minute. I want to get some sun," Katherine responded. Taylor smiled and continued to tongue the nipple, biting it ever so gently before she rose up on her hands and knees and positioned herself between Katherine's outstretched legs. Katherine had a pretty pussy, the folds peaked out, and her little clit beckoned her.

She placed a light kiss on the lips of her cunt before she let her tongue glide through between her lips. Katherine tasted delicious and Taylor loved her juices. She lapped hungrily at her pussy, sticking her tongue in trying to retrieve as much pussy juice as she could. She reached up and tweaked Katherine's nipples with her fingers. Kat winced as her lover expertly pushed all her buttons.

Katherine spread her legs wider as the young coed buried her face deep into her pussy. Kat's sighs drew the attention of both Susan and Lisa who looked over at the little insatiable teenager. "What a slut," Susan said as she shook her head and lay back down warming her body in the bright sun.

Taylor took a finger and plunged it deep into Katherine's hole. Coated with Kat's love juices she raised it up to Katherine and gently traced her lips. Kat hungrily sucked the digit in, savoring her own juices on Taylor's little finger. "Oh yeah baby, eat me. Eat my pussy," Katherine chanted as Taylor went at her cunt with gusto.

She returned her finger to Kat's hot box and again offered it to Kat as a treat. Katherine sucked her fingers with abandon as she pulled on Taylor's arm. Her orgasm building as she began bucking her cunt against Taylor's face. Katherine slammed her body up and down on the slate rock and panted as wave after wave overcame her.

When her orgasm settled, Taylor scooted her naked body up on Katherine. Their breasts mashing together as Katherine wrapped her arms around her tight. They kissed passionately as Katherine tasted her juices on Taylor's lips. They traded wet kisses, pausing to look each other in the eyes, before kissing again. Taking turns trading their tongues back and forth as they sucked on it and explored each others mouth. Taylor could feel the wet juices of Kat's pussy trickle down her thigh as their feet rubbed together, legs tightly wrapped around each other.

"What have I created?" Katherine sighed as she held Taylor close. Taylor looked back, her big brown eyes sparkled as she smiled, "A slut...a lesbian slut." The two girls lay back as the sun danced on their skin. The cool waters trickled by mixing with the roar as it cascaded over the edge of the rocks.

Taylor heard the sounds of laughter and sitting up saw Jenny and Beth frolicking in the cool waters of the pool below them. They splashed each other. Laughing as the cold waters danced on their naked flesh. Taylor lay back down. She was happy. Happier than she had ever been.

After lying out for a couple of hours and playing in the pool below, the women dressed and headed back to the house. Once there, Taylor and Katherine disrobed without being told. They spent the better part of the evening waiting on the other women who either relaxed in the whirlpool or took in a DVD on Lisa's widescreen.

Everyone turned in around ten and just like the evening before, Lisa asked Taylor to stay with her. Katherine did her best not to show it but she was becoming incensed. She had not counted on this and was becoming increasingly jealous of the time Lisa was spending with Taylor. She knew better than to either object or to let Lisa know of her displeasure. Katherine slipped into the bed and pulled the cool sheets tightly to her chest. The darkness closed in around her as she struggled to see if she could hear the voices of others in the house. Hearing only her heart which seemed to beat loudly...hard...heavy... She turned her face into her pillow and cried.

Taylor spent much of the remaining evening alternating between Susan and Lisa as they took turns having the little coed eat their pussy. Lisa used vibrators on Taylor's pussy and ass, stretching the holes until Taylor could take much of Lisa's hand in her tight little cunt. Taylor groaned as Lisa worked her lubed hand in and out of her twat. When the women were finally done with her, she laid sprawled on the bed covered in their juices and her sweat.

Taylor remembered falling asleep with her face buried between Lisa's breasts but woke alone the next morning. She eased off the bed and padded down the carpeted steps to the downstairs den. She looked in to see Beth and Jenny sitting on a couch. Jenny had on a t-shirt she obviously used as a sleep shirt. Beth on the other hand was wearing pajama bottoms and a top.

"Where is everyone?" Taylor inquired.

"They've all gone into town... some arts festival. Lisa said to expect them back around dinner time," Jenny said. "Grab some coffee and join us," Jenny urged with a smile.

Taylor walked into the kitchen and poured a coffee. She added just a touch of cream and sugar and walked back into the den. Beth had her shirt open, exposing her large breasts to Jenny, who seemed to be doing something to her tit. As Taylor moved closer, she saw that Jenny was squeezing the head of a pump which was firmly affixed to Beth's breast. She wasn't that naïve that she did not know Jenny was pumping Beth's breast for milk.

"I was just helping Beth out. Please pull up a seat and join us," Jenny encouraged as Taylor watched the pump fill with white fluid.

"They hurt if I don't pump them. I'm still nursing my youngest," Beth smiled as she looked at Taylor whose gaze was fixed to her tit.

"You ever seen a woman pump her breasts?" Beth said as she continued to watch the young coed staring at Jenny who pumped more and more fluid from the large bosom.

"No...I mean, I'm sure my mother breast fed me...but I sure don't remember it," Taylor said softly as she looked upon Jenny and Beth.

"Maybe you might want to help," Jenny smiled as she beckoned Taylor over with her free hand. "Come over here and help me," Jenny encouraged.

Taylor set her coffee on the table and eased down on the couch between Beth and Jenny. Jenny handed the pump to Taylor without losing the suction on the end of Beth's nipple. Taylor squeezed the head and watched as the nipple moved up in the tube and a small stream of milk squirted from Beth's nipple.

"You want to taste it baby? You want to taste Beth's milk?" Jenny purred. "It's quite tasty. I love drinking her milk," she continued.

Taylor was transfixed as Jenny reached around and removed the pump from Beth's tit. A drop of white fluid rolled down the large breast as Jenny caught it on her finger. She set the pump down and stuck her wet finger into Taylor's mouth. Taylor could taste the sweet fluid which lingered there.

"Suck on her nipple baby. Help Beth out. Suck on her titty. I know you want to," Jenny kept on. She gently pushed Taylor's head down as Beth held her big breast up for Taylor's mouth.

Taylor's mouth closed around Beth's nipple. It was big and chunky. Much bigger than any nipple she had ever seen. She sucked gently and then a little harder as she felt the warm sweet fluid in her mouth. She sucked harder and pulled on the nipple, rewarded by more milk.

It was sweeter than any milk she had drank... and warm. She loved the taste and began to suck harder as she pulled her feet up under her on the couch. "That's right baby...suck that titty," Jenny cooed, as she rubbed Taylor's hair in her hands. Beth and Jenny's eyes met as they both smiled at the coed who feasted on Beth's tit.

"You like that. You like my milk angel?" Beth inquired as she continued to hold her hefty breast up for Taylor to suck.

Taylor nodded her head without losing the nipple firmly affixed netween her lips.

In the meantime Jenny reached around and squeezed Taylor's nipples. Taking the little nubs between her fingers, she pulled and squeezed on the little nubs which hardened under her expert fingers. Taylor moaned into Beth's breast as she sucked feverishly on the swollen nipple.

Jenny stepped down the hall leaving Taylor to continue to feed as Beth shifted and moved the other breast to Taylor's hungry mouth. Jenny reentered the room as Taylor caught sight of her naked frame. She has removed her t-shirt and was tightening the strap on her strapon as a flesh colored dick swung from her hips.

Susan was as pretty as Taylor knew she would be. Her breasts were round and firm, capped by two large dark nipples. She looked so sexy standing there with the dick swinging from her waist.

"I've been waiting on this moment since I met you. I'm gonna' fuck that little pussy of yours. You going to let me? You going to let me fuck that little pussy," Jenny said as she adjusted the dick and looked down at Taylor.

"Oh yes...I want you to. I want you to fuck me," Taylor groaned as she removed the tit from her mouth.

"Slide down here on your knees," Jenny instructed as Taylor slid off the couch.

Beth raised her ass off the couch and pulled her pajama bottom down. "Why don't you eat my pussy while Jenny fucks you," Beth smiled as Taylor helped pull the bottoms on down her legs and away from her feet. Taylor took her position between Beth's legs.

Beth left just a patch of blonde hair above her pussy, but the lips were shaved bare. Taylor kissed her cunt before licking her lips which were already wet and puffy.

Jenny stroked the dick with lube and then stepped up closer to Taylor. She spread Taylor's legs a little more and guided the head to Taylor's little lips. Jenny was surprised how the head just slipped in. Taylor stopped licking for just a second as she felt the dick slide in but then greedily began lapping away again at Beth's juicy pussy.

Jenny moved her hips back and forth, holding onto the coed's hips which she pulled gently back into her crotch. Taylor had a sweet little ass thought Jenny. What a wonderful figure.

Taylor sucked on Beth's clit, as she ran her tongue in circles around it before pushing it hard and far into Beth's wet cunt. Beth thought the little coed's head was going up her pussy as she pressed harder and harder, lapping the juices noisily as Jenny's hips smacked against her ass.

"Fuck me Jenny...fuck my pussy," Taylor cried in between Jenny's thrust. Taylor spread Beth's lips with one hand and reached down and rubbed her clit with the other as Jenny pounded her pussy.

"Oh, yea baby. Eat Beth's pussy. Get your tongue up her cunt," Jenny chanted as Taylor licked harder. Beth felt the orgasm building as the coed sucked on her clit, drawing her juices into her mouth. "Oh fuck, oh fuck," Beth cried as she pulled Taylor's hair. She wrapped it tightly in her hands as wave after wave wracked her body. Taylor could feel Beth lifting her legs off the couch, pushing harder against her face, as she zeroed in on her clit.

Taylor also felt her own orgasm approaching as she continued to run her fingers around her own clit. It also felt like a fire swept through her crotch as she buckled and slid down from her position between Beth's legs. Jenny slowed her assault but kept moving back and forth as she felt the coed's legs shake under her. Jenny pulled the dildo from Taylor's cunt with a loud sucking wet sound.

Taylor and Beth lay spent as Jenny sat on the floor catching her own breath. She knew the coed would be fun to fuck from the moment she came into her store. She couldn't wait to have her eat her pussy... just as she had been going down on Beth moments ago.

The women decided to soak a while in the whirpool as they waited on Lisa, Susan, Kim, and Katherine to return from the festival.

Taylor sipped on her merlot. Her pussy was absolutley sore from all the attention it had received over the last few days. She hoped the rest of the eveing would be spent relaxing. Perhaps a small break from the repeated sex sessions of the previous evenings.

But deep down she knew, once Susan and Lisa returned, she better be ready. Lisa had Kim film each of the preceeding evenings and Taylor was sure tonight would be no different.

Lisa had promised something special for tonight. She wondered what it would be? She took a sip of her wine and closed her eyes.

Jenny and Beth's conversations grew faint in the background. The warm frothy water tickled her chest as she relaxed. She closed her eyes...just for a moment. And in that moment, she slept.

watchdwag
watchdwag
3,883 Followers
12