Seducing the Babysitter Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchdwag
watchdwag
3,908 Followers

Katherine looked up. For me she thought?

"Taylor's the slut you wanted," Lisa continued. "You wanted her to be a lesbian slut. Now she is. She'll do anything you ask. Anything you want. Want you sweet?"

"Yes, Mistress Lisa. I'll do anything Katherine wants. I belong to her. You have trained me to be her complete slave," Taylor said softly as Kim eased four fingers into her hole, then all five. Kim's fingers were curled up tight as they sawed into Taylor's cunt which had been stretched every night.

Katherine heard Taylor's words and looked down at her roommate...her lover. They kissed, softly, passionately, as their tongues wrestled together.

Kim's hand was now completely disappearing into the coed's pussy as it made sucking sounds. Katherine opened her eyes to see the hand appearing and disappearing into Taylor's cunt. She couldn't believe her tight little hole could accommodate Kim's whole hand. She remembered just last week how tight the opening was as she used her strapon on her lover.

Now here was Kim, moving her fist in and out of her cunt, slowly all the way to her wrist. Taylor groaned and guided Kim's arm. Almost pulling on it...encouraging more as Kim moved the arm further up. Slowly moving it in and out.

"That's right baby. Fuck my fist. I'm fucking you. You like that? You like me fucking you?" Kim asked softly.

"Yea....I like it, please fuck me," Taylor groaned.

"Tell Kat what you've become. Tell her what you are," Kim continued.

"I'm a slut. I'm a little lesbian dyke. I need to be fucked..." Taylor moaned.

"And you will baby," Lisa spoke up. "You and Katherine can fuck all summer long. You can eat all the pussy you want. But you're gonna' do me that one favor right? You and Katherine are going to get to know our neighbor a little better, right?"

"Yes, Mistress Lisa. You want her to be a lesbian too. You want her to eat your pussy" Taylor groaned as she pulled on Kim's arm, pulling it deeper into her hot box.

"You going to make that happen for me? You going to turn my neighbor into a lesbian like you. A hot little slut that can't get enough pussy?" Lisa smiled.

"Yes Mistress......she needs to be a lesbian. She'll love eating my pussy. I'll have her eating your pussy. Begging you to fuck her ass. She'll be your little slut, just like me, she'll be a lesbian slut," Taylor continued.

Katherine was sucking hard on Taylor's tit. She couldn't believe how vocal and obscene Taylor had become. Nor could she believe how stretched her pussy was as Kim moved her arm freely in and out of Taylor's cunt.

"Oh fuck, Katherine, oh fuck, kiss me, kiss me baby," Taylor cried as Katherine closed her mouth over Taylor's. Taylor thrust her tongue deep into Kat's as her hips lifted off the floor. She thrust up and down until her ass settled on the floor and Kim gently eased her arm out of Taylor's pussy.

Kim sat back, her arm coated in Taylor's juices, as Katherine looked down at Taylor's gaping cunt. Her lips were swollen and red and her cunt still gaped open inviting someone, anyone to return. Katherine bent down and kissed Taylor's pussy and then laid down beside her.

"Why don't you two go shower up and then head off to bed," Lisa said as she smiled down at the exhausted coeds.

Katherine bathed Taylor who seemed too exhausted to lift her arms. They crawled between the sheets and for the first time in days, Katherine held Taylor in her arms as she drifted off to sleep. Katherine couldn't believe how far she and Taylor had come in just a few weeks.

They were both lesbians and they loved each other dearly. All that Taylor had done...she had done for Katherine. To be the kind of lesbian slut she wanted. Katherine always knew that Taylor was submissive. Now she knew how submissive Taylor wanted to be. She also knew Taylor was much too submissive to seduce a straight woman.

But a promise was a promise. They could live with each other at Lisa's but they needed to turn this stranger - make her a lesbian. Lisa's lesbian slut like they had been. Katherine thought about her first night with Ann. Her first taste of another woman and then the many nights and afternoons with Lisa and Susan.

She knew she could seduce her. She wanted to seduce her...Regina. She wanted to have this straight girl eating her first pussy. Her pussy!

Katherine rubbed Taylor's hair as she felt her soft breath on her chest. Taylor was sound asleep. Tomorrow they would leave the mountain house and spend a couple of days apart with their families. But soon they would be together again. As she rubbed her hand across Taylor's back, she thought about how much in love she was. She wanted to do something to show the world their love - something they could do together.

A tattoo like Susan and Kim? A special piercing? They would talk about it on the drive back home. Katherine closed her eyes. Her arms tightly wrapped around Taylor - wrapped tightly around her world.

watchdwag
watchdwag
3,908 Followers
12