Seducing the Babysitter: Redux Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchdwag
watchdwag
3,899 Followers

Kat poked her head around the corner as she stirred her drink, looking at Jamie, her breasts clearly visible. "Does my being undressed offend you Jamie? I'll put something on if it does. It's just when Taylor and I are alone together we're quite comfortable walking around nude. But I'll put something on if you like," she added.

Jamie took a gulp of her drink and thinking about it replied, "Well it is a little odd, but whatever the two of you normally do is fine with me," she answered back but deep down she was still a little unnerved seeing Kat walking around almost naked.

Kat walked back into the room, her body on full display, covered only by the skimpiest of thongs which barely covered her pussy. Even that was just a tiny piece of cloth which gave way to the fact that Kat shaved there. "Can I get you two refills while I'm up?" Both girls handed back their glasses as Kat turned and walked away revealing for the first time the intricate tattoo on her back of the black panther with the studded silver collar.

Jamie took in Katherine's smooth cheeks which bounced up and down as she walked away. She was indeed a very, very pretty young lady even if Jamie was not attracted to women. When Kat walked back she handed Jamie her drink and then took up a position next to Taylor on the couch.

Jamie tried to continue her idle chit chat but constantly found her eyes drawn back to Katherine's breasts. Her pink nipples were erect, sitting proudly on her firm 36C perfectly formed breasts. Trying to divert her attention she looked around the room noticing the collection of art, mostly paintings of women. She froze in her place when she saw a painting of two nude women standing in what appeared to be a garden. A younger woman wearing a black collar around her neck, similar to the collar in Kat's tattoo, was leaning into a taller woman who was pulling her long black hair down, turning her head, and kissing her on the mouth. The voice of doubt in Jamie's mind got just a little louder, but she pushed the thought away

Looking at the paining of the older blonde woman dominating the younger woman sent a warm rush over her body and she felt the familiar tingle between her own legs. She wasn't the least bit attracted to women but she had to admit the painting was extremely erotic and in the back of her mind she couldn't help feeling what it would be like to be dominated like that.

Tearing herself away from the artwork, she walked back over to her chair, "Your friend Lisa has quite a collection of ..... art," she paused thinking of exactly how to frame the next question. Perhaps it was the Madras but the next words seemed to flow out, "She's not gay or anything is she?"

"Actually she is," Katherine shot back very matter of factly. Taylor had hoped to ease into this topic over the weekend, dodging Jamie's most direct questions about guys and her love life, but she knew Katherine was getting straight at the matter. "Actually Taylor and I are too. I thought you knew that."

Jamie was completely blown away. She almost let the glass slip from her hand as the realization she was vacationing with two lesbians cemented itself in her mind. "No, no I didn't know," she blurted back. "Oh gosh that sounded terrible didn't it. I'm not like that ...I mean some of my best friends are gay!" she ended feebly.

"Wow, I thought you did," Katherine chimed back although she knew better. She knew that Taylor hadn't told her. Actually that was the reason for the trip - to get her up here and expose her to the truth and hopefully entice her to experience lesbian sex.

"No... I mean I knew you were roommates and Taylor said she wasn't dating anyone but I just thought you two were close." Jamie swallowed hard, her mouth becoming dry, "Listen, what you two do is none of my business, and I have nothing against gay people, but I'm not interested in other girls. Not at all," she emphasized. "I'm strictly into guys... actually Dave. I love him and don't care at all about getting it with another girl."

Taylor, sensing Jamie's frustration jumped in, "Jamie, we just brought you up here to relax and get to know you. Just because Kat and I have a relationship, we're not trying to force you into anything. We didn't bring you up here to seduce you," Taylor lied. "We were coming anyway to check on things, maybe do a little photo shoot, and have fun. I'm sorry if you feel I deceived you but..." Taylor began to dig down with her pitiful look.

It was a look she used to use on her old boyfriend Dennis when she wanted something but it rarely worked on Katherine. "I just figured if you knew the truth about us, well, it might change your view of me. I really like you and I just didn't want to scare you away because I like girls more than guys, that's all."

Jamie was still in shock. She couldn't believe this really pretty girl, someone she had really started to build a strong relationship, was a lesbian. She was still leery though. She wasn't about to get involved with two gay women. Her sex life with Dave was all she needed and while she acknowledged the paintings, and seeing Katherine nearly nude had an effect on her, she was completely straight.

"So, this is not about getting me up here and trying to rape me or anything?" she asked, sort of making light of the scene but serious at the same time.

"Not unless you want us to," Kat shot back smiling.

"Stop it," Taylor chimed back at Kat. "No, Jamie. I mean you are really a pretty woman... and I have to admit, I'd love to make love to you. I knew it from the first moment I saw you. I actually came home and told Kat what an attractive girl you were but I would never, ever put you in that position. I would never ask you to do something you didn't want to do," she assured her.

Jamie pondered on her words. She wouldn't force herself on her but here she was telling her she actually wanted to have sex with her. In a way she was flattered but it didn't change the way she felt about other women. She was a straight girl, not a lesbian. There was no way she was going to lez out with another woman regardless of how attractive they were. That just wasn't something she would do.

"Well, good. I feel better," Jamie answered back taking a sip from her drink. "Just so we all know where everybody stands."

Katherine opened up the balcony door as a cool evening breeze filled the room. Jamie began to relax again really enjoying the company and drinks. She didn't know what inspired her but the next words out of her mouth was to Taylor, "So you told me you dated a guy in high school and college. How did you become..." Jamie sort of trailed off.

"A lesbian," Taylor finished. "Kat seduced me one night." Taylor then began to recount how one evening in the dorm Katherine seduced her and over the course of the next few weeks they became lovers. She talked about how the two were submissive to Lisa and Susan and how they were their dominant lovers, their mistresses. Jamie seemed glued to their story as Katherine talked about how she once had long flowing blonde hair that Susan cut short to show other women she had become a little lesbian dyke and to prove her ultimate submission, had been marked with the tattoo of a cat, collared with a silver studded black band around its neck.

"So do you have a tat too?" Jamie asked. Taylor who was still dressed smiled. "No, but we've talked about it. Kat and I may get matching tattoos soon. I'm partial to stars and I wanted to get something that makes me think of her."

Kat leaned over and kissed Taylor on the lips and then looking over at Jamie asked, "That bother you? If our showing affection makes you uncomfortable, we won't do it."

"No," Jamie assured them. "Sort of erotic really. I've never seen two women kiss. Doesn't change what I said earlier though. But it was nice I guess. I'm glad you two love each other. So you're committed to each other, love each other but you both have sex with other women... and you allow these women, Lisa and Susan to be your masters or something?" Jamie quizzed. The effects of the alcohol now taking a toll as she slurred slightly. Her conversation also becoming a little more inhibited.

It was Taylor who answered telling Jamie that yes, she loved Kat very much. She was her whole world, probably like she and Dave. But she enjoyed sex and loved being with women. She never thought she would ever be anything other than 100% straight but she realized she was a lesbian and actually they both loved submitting to a much more dominant female and sometimes females.

"There's simply nothing like submitting yourself, completely letting go as you let a woman take charge, directing you totally. Lisa and Susan are our mistresses and we do anything they ask, but they would never ask us to do anything they know ultimately we don't deep down want to do. It is a feeling I cannot describe as you give your body willingly to another woman - to dedicate yourself to her ultimate pleasure. I'm totally submissive but Kat, she has a little dominant steak of her own," Taylor added as she scooted closer to Kat on the couch.

"Taylor likes to be restrained with our wrist and ankle restraints. She's into a little B&D," Kat chuckled with a twinkle in her eye.

Jamie was still reeling at the revelations, her mind racing about all the information she was taking in. Her new friends revealing a side she would have never dreamed: that they gave themselves to other women for their pleasure; and that Taylor was into bondage and discipline. Jamie saw Kat's hand resting on Taylor's thigh. Taylor was wearing black shorts and every so often Kat's finger would trail down to Taylor's exposed flesh.

Jamie felt herself getting horny but she knew she shouldn't be. Lesbian sex was nothing she would ever participate in. It had to be the liquor getting to her. She was afraid if she stayed up much longer she might say or do something she would regret in the morning so she stood up, feeling a little tipsy from the drinks, bidding her friends goodnight.

She wandered down the hallway to the bedroom Taylor had shown her earlier, stopping off first to use the restroom and then prepare for bed. She hadn't worn much makeup but she removed what little liner she had, brushed her teeth, and then stared for almost a minute in the mirror which seemed to move slightly in front of her betraying her unsteady feet.

She was still in shock about her new friends. She went back to her bedroom, closed the door and undressed, slipping into a sleep top with her panties. Easing into the cool sheets, she had visions of the girls with two other women. She tried to get the thoughts out of her head but she kept seeing Taylor and Katherine submitting themselves, servicing the older dykes.

There was a slight knock at the door and Taylor's soft voice asking if she could come in for a second. Jamie had not yet cut off the lamp on the nightstand and told her to come on in. Taylor had changed for bed too and wore a t-shirt a few sizes too big. It came down just past her waist and revealed her gorgeous legs. Jamie could see her erect nipples and her breasts which jiggled slightly under the fabric.

"Kat wants to get an early start shooting me in the morning, at least out by 10. Would you like me to call you for breakfast?"

"Yea, sure," was Jamie's reply.

"Are you sure you're okay with everything tonight? I really like you and I hope what you found out about Kat and myself, well, it doesn't change our friendship." Taylor said almost asking.

"No, not at all. I mean, I was surprised and all. But as long as you know I'm not into that scene. You two can do what you want but I'm strictly into men...into Dave"

"Yea, I got it and that's fine," Taylor added. "Although," she added, almost as if teasing, "If you ever did want to, gosh, I'd love to be your first."

Jamie almost didn't know how to respond. Actually she didn't, as Taylor smiled, her eyes sparkling in the dim bedroom light, "goodnight!"

Jamie was without words as the door softly closed and she lay staring at it for several minutes. As she cut off the light she couldn't help but wonder if down the hall the two girls were already making love. After a few minutes she didn't have to wonder, her ears told her, "yes... yes... yes!"

She knew she was straight, always would be, but that didn't stop her from dreaming about submitting to Kat as she gave herself over to another woman in her dreams

Jamie woke to the smell of coffee in the air and what smelled like bacon. She wandered down the hall and took a quick shower before dressing in some shorts and headed into the kitchen.

Jamie should not have been the least bit surprised but there was Kat this time in the buff. Now completely discarding the thong altogether showing her shaved pussy. Taylor was sitting at the table sipping on a coffee in the t-shirt from last night.

"Good morning," Taylor beamed at Jamie's arrival. "You drink coffee?"

"Sure," was the one word response.

"There's cups in the cupboard, sugar and the milks out. Kat should have breakfast ready in a minute."

The girls enjoyed a light breakfast as Kat detailed the morning's agenda which included a two mile hike up the stream to a beautiful water falls where she could shoot Taylor. Kat had packed them sandwiches and drinks as they would likely make a day of it.

After breakfast, the girls readied themselves and began their trek. Jamie taking in the breathtaking beauty of the trail. They followed a path, stopping occasionally as they heard the swift roar of water in places as it rushed over rocks. It was nearly lunch time when they arrived at their destination and it was everything and more that Katherine had described.

A thirty foot fall emptied into a shallow lagoon perhaps neck high. While the falls itself produced a white froth, the lagoon itself, which was five feet deep, was crystal clear and you could see the bottom lined in rocks rubbed smooth over time. The area was curtained off by flowers and bushes but the sun penetrated through a break in the trees. There were several flat grey rocks, whose expanse reached across the stream, as the water ran through a low place.

Katherine had already fetched her camera and was busying herself with photos of Taylor who looked stunning in cut offs, a yellow shirt buttoned and tied at the waist and her hiking boots. After a few shots she removed the boots and dipped her toes in the cool water. The mountain water was much colder than a pool but Taylor adjusted quickly as she always did.

Jamie looked on as Kat instructed Taylor to unbutton the shirt and then later slip it off altogether. Jamie knew what was coming next as Taylor removed her bra and exposed her breasts for the first time. She had brown hair slightly shorter than Jamie's and her breasts while 36C seemed to be a tad bigger. Only Jamie was much more fair skinned than Taylor who tanned easily in the summer. Jamie seemed to freckle up and avoided too much sun unless heavily coated with sunscreen.

Taylor also had deep brown eyes and Jamie sported two baby blues that Dave always commented on. She felt her eyes were her strongest feature although she worked hard keeping herself in shape. She wasn't really much for the gym but she stayed active and in great shape.

Katherine continued to shoot Taylor as she struck poses sitting on the rock and standing against the flowers. Then her lover had her remove her cutoffs and ultimately her pretty black thong revealing herself for the first time to Jamie. She tried to react unfazed by Taylor's naked beauty but again her body betrayed her as she felt a stirring deep inside.

Katherine had Taylor lay on the rock, her lean legs spread as she took photos from every angle as Taylor, propped up on one arm cupped her breast suggestively and dipped her fingers into the folds of her bare hairless vagina. Jamie pretended as if she were not drawn to every action but she was intently watching every move as the young girl dipped her fingers in and then once brought them to her mouth, savoring the juices.

Jamie couldn't take it and looked away, trying to take in the winding stream, the falls which roared into the water. Taylor's actions, though staged for the camera, certainly had a toll on Jamie. Even a straight girl could get excited watching another girl masturbating for the camera. Taylor after all was a very attractive and sexy young woman.

The two shot pictures for about 40 minutes until Kat declared it was time for a little sun. She herself disrobed too and encouraged Jamie to join them. Now both Kat and Taylor lay stretched out on the rock, the soft sun kissing their nude young bodies.

Jamie was hesitant to join them. Not really a sun worshiper to begin with, she was not at all comfortable stripping down in front of the two lesbians.

"I know it seems silly and all, but I'm really fair skinned and I might get burned, particularly my lady bits," Jamie reasoned.

"Leave your underwear on then," Taylor shot back, "Join us! It feels great!"

Jamie thought about it and then decided what the hell. She slipped off her boots and socks, peeled off her shirt and then her pants. She took a position next to Kat wearing a black fitness bra and matching black bikini panties.

The sun did feel good but she was confident by the end of the day the little freckles would begin popping out on her soft white skin. Jamie must have dozed off because she awoke hearing both Kat and Taylor splashing around in the water. She looked up to see the two swimming around in the cool clear lagoon. Seeing Jamie rise up, Taylor called for her to join them.

As Jamie was just about to do so, Kat encouraged her to remove the garments, "Look, it's just us. You don't want to go back down the mountain in wet clothes - you'll chafe. Don't worry we won't bite you!" she smiled.

Jamie was still a bit apprehensive. While not overly modest, she was still a little shy. But slowly she peeled the clothes off and trying to cover herself, eased into the water. At first she remained in the deeper section and away from the girls but after a while found herself more relaxed as the she allowed her wet breasts to emerge from the water.

It was cold but she loved the frigid mountain waters. She had always found it invigorating and loved being in nature this way. The girls laughed and cut up walking around the creek bed, swimming around, and eventually emerging taking a position back up on the rock. Kat glanced over at Jamie's crotch seeing that Jamie kept her pussy trimmed but not shaven like she and Taylor. It wasn't lost on Jamie that both girls were checking her out but instead of being put off, she sort of enjoyed the feeling they were silently appraising her body.

Kat had risen and once again had camera in hand. "Do you mind? It's digital and you can erase anything I take but I'd love to take a couple of you?" she inquired.

"You want to take pictures of me?" Jamie asked, flattered.

"Yea, just a few. And I promise, we can delete them later if you like," Kat added.

Jamie thought about it. "Okay I guess. I've never done any nude photography though," she gushed.

Kat didn't waste time as she walked around capturing Jamie in her lenses. The water still trickling down her naked form. Her wet brown hair resting on her shoulders.

"That's good. You look beautiful. The camera just loves you," Kat cooed as Jamie heard the clicks. "Spread your legs just a little baby. Just tease me. Don't show me a lot.. just a little," Kat added with a disarming smile.

Jamie felt herself respond to Kat's words, parting her legs a little, and then more as the camera clicked away. She wasn't sure why she did it but she leaned back and thrust out her chest. The sun, piercing through the trees, felt awesome as it dried her skin, kissing it with its soft rays.

"That's it, that's a girl, damn you're pretty. You look so sexy," Katherine said softly her voice surrounding Jamie as she closed her eyes letting herself go. Then she did something totally out of character. Perhaps it was the coaxing from Kat, maybe the moment she was caught up in, or perhaps it was from being excited earlier watching Taylor, but she took her right hand and cupped her breast, her fingers softly and then more forcefully squeezing her nipple.

watchdwag
watchdwag
3,899 Followers