Seducing the Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchdwag
watchdwag
3,921 Followers

There's nothing like watching two girls go at it to get a hardon. I stepped up to Ann who reached out pulling my cock to her waiting mouth. Her wet lips slipped over my head as she pumped my dick with her hand. Kat's eyes were still fixed to Ann's mouth sliding up and down on my stiff pole. Taking it out every once and a while to lick the crown before slipping it back into her mouth. As her own orgasm built, she pumped harder on my cock. Kat had returned her attention to Ann's pussy and was back thrusting her hand into the wet box. Her teeth nibbling on her clit, sucking and pulling at it as Ann groaned on my cock.

Ann stopped as she pulled the dick from her mouth and began thrusting against Kat's face. Her loud groans drowned out the slurping that Kat had been doing feasting on her first cunt. Watching the young coed was too much for me too as I felt stream after stream of sperm shoot from my dick. The first batch of cum shot across Ann's face as her hand moved the direction of the blast with the next splashing on her breast and stomach. As her orgasms settled, Kat took a few more tentative licks and kisses before she moved up Ann's body. She didn't hesitate before closing her lips over Ann's compliant mouth pushing her tongue into Ann's.

I watched the women kiss as my cock twitched. As Kat pulled back she wiped her lips with her tongue, realizing that salty taste the two had also enjoyed a touch of my sperm which settled across Ann's face.

Ann went into the kitchen and retrieved a couple of hand towels to wipe away all the body fluids and sweat. While up she poured us all glasses of wine as she recounted what had led up to my entering the room. No one bothered to get dressed as we enjoyed our wine and listened to Kat recount the experience from her point of view. It wasn't long before I was once again sporting another boner. Ann suggested we retire to the bedroom and convinced Kat to allow me to fuck her. I'm not sure it took much convincing once Ann assured her I'd wear a rubber. We spent a couple of hours in the bedroom with me fucking the two of them while they went down on each other.

We finally said our goodbyes but not before Ann made Kat promise to come back next weekend. Ann has a friend named Lisa she wanted Kat to meet. While Ann told her she was younger than herself, really hot, and a great deal of fun, she neglected to tell her Lisa was strictly a lesbian who always played the dominant role in a relationship.

While Lisa has let me watch she and Ann, I have never been allowed to join in. Lisa is very clear that when she is with Ann, she is hers and hers alone. I hope I get another chance to slip my cock into that young coed, but my dick gets hard thinking of what Lisa will have Ann and Kat do. I'm looking forward to seeing Kat's face when she sees the strapon Lisa likes to use on Ann. Next weekend should be a blast!

watchdwag
watchdwag
3,921 Followers
12