Seducing the Boss's Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EnCarta
EnCarta
1,698 Followers

Mrs. Fletcher looked suspiciously at Gloria and then at David, particularly at the crotch of his pants which were quite extensively soaked.

"It certainly does look like something burst!...You two had better get cleaned up.... David, take Miss Allen up to my private washroom. There's a hairdryer there you can both use to clean up. I need you in my office as soon as you're ready...Miss Allen, I think Mr. Henderson Sr. is looking for you. I'll tell him you'll be right along."

And with that Mrs. Fletcher left the room.

"Shit that was close!...Thanks...I mean...you know...for doing that thing with the sink!..." David murmured, looking anxiously at Gloria.

"What?...You didn't like my hand job?...I'm crushed!..." Gloria said pouting prettily.

"No!...I mean yes!...Oh Jeez!...I mean I can't believe it!..." David said reddening yet again in confusion.

"That's alright sweetheart!..." Gloria said coming over and kissing David briefly on the cheek. At the same time her little hand shot into his crotch as she gave his balls a torrid squeeze.

"Unnnnn!..." David groaned faintly.

"I'll let you make it up to me later!...We'd better go!..." she said, quickly turning and heading out of the room.

David watched her go while his limp cock gave a final, angry little twitch in his pants. Shaking his head in disbelief at all that had just happened, he followed Gloria out to the stairs.

At 43 Debra Fletcher was the youngest and first woman partner in the prestigious Henderson law firm. She was smart and ruthless and hadn't lost any sleep about whose fingers she had stepped on as she worked her way up the corporate ladder. She had been married and divorced three times and had currently been single for about two years.She was a five foot seven, raven haired beauty who worked out daily to keep her hourglass figure, although her 36D's did make her a little top heavy. She had been told by a number of men that she reminded them of Liz Taylor. She had an air of smoldering sexuality which largely she played down in her professional life but which she had never hesitated to use to her advantage when she needed to. When she was in full temptress mode there were few men who she couldn't either intimidate or seduce depending on her mood.

And lately her mood had not been good. Up until a few months ago she had been carrying on a rather heated affair with Stan Henderson. After she had been screwing him senseless for about six months he had made her a partner. Three more months of blow jobs and relentless fucking and she knew he was just about ready to make her a managing director. And then that Allen bitch had showed up and suddenly Stan's ardor for Debra had started to cool. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what was going on. Debra just hadn't been able to catch them at it...yet. And now that blonde bimbo seemed to be setting her sights on the son.

Although Debra knew there had been something going on in the coffee room when she had walked in the previous week. Unfortunately nobody had their pants down at that moment. She really didn't care who was fucking whom in their little Peyton Place of an office, but she was pissed off that the blonde seemed to think she could appropriate both Henderson Sr. and Jr. without any competition. Little Gloria was about to find out she was mistaken.

Mrs. Fletcher had asked David to come in at 11:00 that Friday morning. She had told him that they would have to work through dinner to finish the submission she was working on. By 6:00PM the staff around the board room table started slinking away for the week end. Although Debra's eyes flashed behind her tortoise shell glasses at each defection she didn't stop anyone and by 7:00 she and David were working together alone on the mountain of paper work that was in front of them.

David had noticed that Mrs. Fletcher seemed quite agitated about something. He assumed it was the case they were working on. She had been prowling around all day, grilling the staff and making everyone nervous. She was wearing a grey pin stripe jacket and a mid-length, tight grey skirt with a long slit up the side. In her high heels and shiny black stockings she looked particularly predatory as she stalked the room.

Now that it was quiet Debra sat down at the head of the table and started reviewing some documents. It was just after eight when she tossed the file she was looking at back onto the pile and stretched in her seat.

She said..."David. I think it's time we moved on. And I think there's a precedent that would be helpful in New York vs. Montrose. It's somewhere in my library. Let's go into my office."

David had been deeply engrossed in his work and he stood up distractedly reading a file, to follow Mrs. Fletcher into her inner sanctum. The partners had expansive office suites with large windows and high ceilings. Each of them had a small library where they kept their case studies and reference texts.

Debra casually took off her jacket as she entered her office and tossed it onto her sofa. She walked to her desk and turned to lean against it

"Why don't you take off your jacket and we can relax a little."

David didn't respond immediately. He was going to say something as he looked up from his file, but the words never came out. He just stood there with his mouth half open, gaping at his boss.

Debra had dressed for the hunt that morning. Under her conservative suit jacket she was wearing a sheer, long sleeved, black on black shirt that buttoned up the front. The gauzy material was virtually transparent with a sweeping pattern of delicate satin swirls running through it. Her melon sized breasts were barely constrained by a miniscule black lace bra. Breasts and bra were both clearly visible under her see-through blouse.

"Would you like something?..." Debra asked, raising both her hands to the back of her neck and kneading it as if to relieve some tension. Of course this practiced pose made her voluptuous tits thrust up and out outrageously from her broad chest. She smiled with amusement as David's eyes locked onto her chest like laser beams. She didn't think he had even heard her.

"David?..." she asked after a pregnant pause.

"Do you need anything?..."

"Ahhhh!...No...no Mrs. Fletcher!... I'm good!..." David stammered, futilely trying to tear his eyes away from Debra's arousingly displayed torso. He was embarrassed to feel his cock stiffening as he realized what an amazingly sexy woman he had been working for all this time without even realizing it.

Debra smiled at the young man's evident consternation.

"Well then. Let's find that Montrose case..." she said, moving from her desk over to her library. David was mesmerized by the way Mrs. Fletcher's conical mammaries jiggled and swayed with her every movement.

The big legal tomes were ranked from the floor to the ceiling. There was a sliding step ladder that was used for getting to the books on top. Debra slid the ladder along the wall and said to David...

"I think it's up there. Will you hold the ladder for me please."

David was so busy ogling her that for a moment he didn't respond. Debra stifled her amused grin and said....

"David?"

"Oh yeah! Sure!..." he grunted, lurching forwards and holding the ladder as Mrs. Fletcher climbed up towards one of the upper selves.

She stretched out on tip toe and had one foot dangling in the air as she reached up to find the volume she was looking for. Her elegant leg extended through the slit in her skirt, exposing her stocking top and the black satin garter straps that held it up.

David's eyes were helplessly drawn up the length of Debra's nylon sheathed leg. Her black stockings contrasted arousingly with her creamy inner thighs. David could feel his prick hardening even further as he peered excitedly up towards the apex of Mrs. Fletcher's enticing loins.

He didn't have any idea how long he was standing there with his mouth half open when he happened to look up to see Mrs. Fletcher's eyes flashing behind her glasses as she looked down at him over her shoulder. His face immediately grew a flaming crimson and he blushed with embarrassment.

"David!...Are looking up my skirt?..."

"No Mrs. Fletcher! I swear!..." David practically shouted.

Debra regarded him coldly for a moment before descending the ladder with a legal volume in her hand. She handed it to David and said...

"This isn't it. See if it's the one next to it."

David nervously climbed up the ladder, glad that Mrs. Fletcher couldn't see his raging hard-on while he had his back to her. He returned the '96 volume to the shelf and pulled out the '97. Debra stood below him holding the ladder.

"That's it! Open it. See if Montrose is in there."

David looked at the index and did see a case, New York vs. Montrose.

"It's here."

"Just read me the opening of the judge's summation."

David flipped to the appropriate page and started to read.

"What? Don't mumble David! I can't hear you. Turn around. Come closer..." Debra said, without moving away from the ladder.

David had no choice but to turn around and to step down a couple of steps. As he held the law journal in front of him he realized two things. One was that from where he was standing he had an awesome view of Mrs. Fletcher's gently heaving and virtually naked chest. That image in itself was enough to make his erection lurch eagerly at his groin. The second thing he realized was that his crotch was at eye level and only inches from Debra's upturned face. There was no way she couldn't help but notice his obvious arousal. And in fact she was staring fixedly at his bulging crotch, her own cheeks flushed, David assumed in evident outrage. He helplessly turned his eyes back to the legal text and began to read in a stuttering voice.

David could feel Debra's eyes boring into his groin and that made his cock jut even more urgently against the front of his pants.

Debra turned and walked over to her desk. David stopped reading.

"Keep going..." she directed.

She rummaged in her desk for a moment and returned to stand in front of David again with a pair of black leather gloves, a little towel and a tube of hand cream in her hand, all of which she put down beside him on the ladder.

Then, with her eyes turned up into David's, she slowly began to open the buttons of her blouse. When it was undone, her lace encased breasts thrust temptingly through the parted material.

David stopped reading in mid-sentence as Debra opened her blouse, brazenly unveiling her tits to his avid gaze.

"Mrs. Fletcher! ...Debra!...What are you doing?..."

"Well David..." Debra said, flashing him a wanton smile.

"We obviously have a little problem here..." she said, reaching up and lewdly tweaking the tip of his rigid cock through his pants. David twitched and groaned in response.

Debra took the tube of hand cream, opened it and squirted out a generous drizzle across the upper slopes of her breasts.

"Ohhhh!..." she purred, squirming in a way that made her breasts shimmy delightfully as the hand cream trickled into her cleavage.

"That's cold! ...Now we're never going to get any work done around here until we take care of your little problem!..." Debra said, giving David's cock another warm squeeze as she put the hand cream down. The she began to deliberately unfasten his belt and his pants.

"Mrs. Fletcher!...We can't!...You can't!...I mean!...What if...?...Oh my God!..." David gasped, this last as Mrs. Fletcher pushed his pants and shorts down to his knees and fisted his big cock firmly.

"Nonsense David! This won't take long! And you'll feel much better after! Now come down a step!..." Debra directed, stepping closer so that her scintillating breasts were brushing David's legs.

"That's it!...One more!...There!... That's perfect!..." Debra instructeded, shifting even closer and squashing her resilient tits into David's groin.

"Oh geez Mrs. Fletcher!...That's amazing!..." David groaned.

"You can call me Debra dear!...Now I'm going to show you a little trick my second husband Raymond taught me!...He used to really like it!..." Debra said knowingly as she squirmed up on her tip toes against David. She slipped the engorged head of his cock under her bra strap and guided it into the steamy valley between her tits.

Her bright eyes never left David's as she settled back down onto her feet, letting his prick slide deep into her beckoning cleavage. Then she cupped lace clad tits in her hands and pressed them together around his now feverishly straining spear.

"Oh God!...Umm!...Debra!...Ummm!...Shittt, that's nice!..." David gasped, grabbing the ladder with both hands for support as he helplessly began hunching in and out of the fuck tunnel that Debra had made for him between her generous mounds.

"Yes sweetheart!...I thought you might like it!...Just like Raymond!...All he ever really wanted was for me to grease up these babies and let him fuck them!...You men are such pigs!..." Debra said with a lurid chuckle as she bent forward slightly at the waist and jiggled her gelatinous breasts enticingly around David's rampant tool.

"Unnn!...Unnn!...Nahhh!..." David grunted. His balls were tight and the tingling in his loins was becoming unbearable as his come pounded for release. The hand cream had made the valley between Debra's tits a silky slide for his cock and he couldn't help himself as he drove his hips in and out, fucking those tempting mounds faster and faster.

"That's it!...Unn Hnnn!...Come on David!...Give it to me!...Give me a pearl necklace!..." Debra coaxed with a wicked leer as David almost knocked her over with his frantic thrusting

"Nahhh!...Aaahh!....A... pearl... what?..." he gasped, his thighs quivering as he strained up with all his strength, heedless of the bra strap that was cutting deeply into the base of his cock.

And then..."Phwahhhh!..." he cried as his cock exploded and streams of pearly goo came jetting out from between Debra's compressed boobs.

"Oh yeahhhh!...Just like Raymond!..." she purred, leaning more heavily into David's shuddering loins. Her globular tits were quickly becoming coated with a greasy film of come and sweat as Debra used her pliant breasts to milk the juice from the young man's hammering testicles.

David shuddered and squirmed feverishly in front of her as his fiery orgasm wracked his loins. Again and again he banged his spewing cock into her slippery tit tunnel. But eventually the torrential flow of sperm began to diminish.

"Unnnn!...Unnn!...Oh my Godd!!..." David gasped at the raven haired beauty who was looking up at him with a broad smile creasing her lips. His pulsing prick continued to spit feebly into her sodden cleavage. Glistening globs of come smeared Debra's throat and chest as David's copious spending began to trickle back down across the slopes of her flushed bosom.

"A pearl necklace, David!...And you just gave me one!...A big one!... Did you enjoy that?..." Debra asked, straightening up and allowing David's now scarlet and still twitching penis to slip from between her heaving breasts. With her eyes sparkling behind her glasses, she swiped a snail trail of come from her cheek and into her mouth which she then swallowed prettily.

"My Goddd Mrs. Fletcher!...Debra...That was incredible!..." David panted as the sultry lawyer stood in front of him, calmly mopping the river of come from her upper body with the little towel she had left on the ladder.

Then Debra put down the towel, picked up the gloves and walked over to her desk. She turned to face David, pulled her skirt up until it was around her waist then leaned back against her desk. Her nylon sheathed legs were parted in a vee and extended straight out in front of her. With her eyes locked on David's she slowly pulled the gloves on, stretching them tightly over her long fingers.

"What are those Mrs. Fletcher...I mean...Debra?...What are the gloves for?..."

"These are my training gloves David. I put these on when someone is going to get a work out. In this case, you! Now come over here..." Debra instructed, crooking one leather clad finger at David.

David took an apprehensive breath, straightened up and went to pull up his trousers.

"Don't!...I'll only have to take them down again..." Mrs. Fletcher said with a confident smile..." Leave them just like that."

David gripped the waistband of his pants and shuffled awkwardly over towards her. As he crossed the room to her, Debra slipped her fingertips into the cups of her bra and pulled the material down and under her pendulous breasts. She palmed the underside of each of her rosy melons and adjusted them so that they jutted out and over the bunched up material in an arousing display. Then she grasped her nipples and stretched them fiercely out in front of her.

She held that pose for several seconds before she released the ends of her breasts. Her rough fondling had turned her swollen aureole into broad maroon discs. Her nipples were a livid crimson, elongated like pencil erasers and visibly throbbing with blood.

She again cupped the undersides of her inflamed breasts, lifted them towards David like an offering and purred..

"Kiss, Kiss?..." with a pretty moue.

David was spellbound by this lurid display and let his pants sag to his knees. He leaned towards Debra with his arms outstretched in front of him in his eagerness to get his hands on those tempting mammaries. His trembling fingers closed on her right breast like he was making a two handed catch and in fact her creamy orb was just as firm and as big as a football but sooo much more exciting to fondle.

"Mmmmmm!..." he gasped as he crouched before her to suckle avidly on her engorged bosom.

"That's it!...Squeeze it!...Suck it!...Stretch my nipple with your teeth!... Go on!...Go on baby!...Do it!..." Debra hissed, feeding David her bulging tit from her cupped hand. She clutched the back of his head with her other hand and mashed his face into her heaving chest.

David had never experienced anything as erotic as the feel of Debra's steely nipple swiping back and forth across his slavering tongue. He dropped to his knees in front of her and feverishly dove for her other breast. Debra bent forward at the waist and fed him her other tit too, dragging his face back and forth across the front of her breasts until her chest was glistening with a mixture of David's saliva and the residue of his recent come.

After a few minutes of this, Debra tangled her fingers in David's hair and yanked his head back.

"That's enough!..." she said sternly, her breath shallow and gasping with excitement.

David too was gulping air, his lips reflexively still puckering as Debra restrained him from her sumptuous breasts.

She looked down and smiled to see that his cock was once more jutting out from his groin like a missile ready to launch. Still keeping the fingers of one hand twisted in David's hair she tilted her loins up and parted the spread vee of her legs even more in front of the kneeling young man.

David's eyes slowly traversed down from Debra's heaving chest to her crotch. He groaned with anticipation when he realized that her juicy slit and bushy pubic hair were on lurid display, bulging through the center of a pair of split crotch panties.

As he looked at her in wonder, Debra's free hand snaked down into her crotch in front of him. Two leather clad fingers spread her pink and glistening labia wide apart, completely exposing her vulva to David's astonished gaze.

David hesitantly looked up into Debra's wickedly smiling face.

"Kiss, Kiss?..."she suggested, dragging the tip of her tongue lasciviously around her parted lips.

And then, without waiting for his response, Debra forced David's face into her seething crotch.

He resisted for a moment, more bashful than unwilling. Debra wasn't worried. Holding his face immobile between her spread thighs, she twisted her loins and shimmied forward, grinding her juicy labia against his lips. The press of her fluttering nether lips against his mouth was the most electrifying thing that David had ever experienced. It felt like this sexy seductress was kissing him with her cunt. And Debra was. Nimbly she twisted on his face, skillfully enticing his tongue into her writhing vagina. David couldn't resist.

EnCarta
EnCarta
1,698 Followers