Seducing the Boss's Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EnCarta
EnCarta
1,696 Followers

"Mmmmm!..." he groaned gutturally as he leaned into the press of Debra's writhing loins, darting his tongue out to taste her. And of course once he slipped the tip of his tongue inside her, Debra clamped down on it with her muscular vagina and siphoned it deeper and deeper into her molten depths.

"That's it!...Unn Hnn!...That's it baby!...Eat me!...Don't be shy!...Get that tongue in my pussy and eat me all up!...Oh yeahhh!...Get all those juices lover and I'll give you more!..." she enthused, flinging one nylon sheathed leg over David's shoulder and digging her high heel into the middle of his back as she forced him even tighter against her.

She moved one hand behind her on the desk and used that to straighten up and grind down more urgently onto David's slathering tongue.

The young man couldn't believe the fiery heat that was emanating from Debra's cunt as she settled what felt like her whole weight on the bridge of his nose.

"Unnnn!...Unnnn!...Unnn!..." he grunted, barely able to breathe in the vice like clamp of Debra's thighs. But her juices were intoxicating. The earthy smells and flavors that filled his mouth and his nose were irresistible and he excitedly toiled away at Debra's cunt, shaking his head as he burrowed into her loins like a terrier after a bone.

"Ahhh!...Oh shit!...Oh God!...Unnn Hnn!...Unnn Hnn!..." Debra enthused, feverishly working herself off on David's cooperative face. And then...

"Wait!...Wait!...Stop!..." she wailed, using both hands to drag his face away from her excruciating pussy. She eased her thighs from around his uncomprehending face and planted her legs with her knees slightly bent on either side of him. She kept her loins turned up and thrust forward as she moved David's face upwards a few inches. Gingerly she pressed his face back down into her crotch like she was docking the space shuttle.

"There!...Right there!...My clit!...Lick it! ... SLOWLY!... GENTLY!...." she directed with barely restrained ferocity.

David was afraid to do anything else. He stuck out his tongue as far as he could and very delicately swept it across Debra's lividly swollen clit.

"Ahhhhhh!....Waittt!...Waitt!..." she gasped as she stiffened up all over.

David could feel her desperately trying to relax and after a few moments she said...

"O. K.!...O.K.!...Again!..."

David executed his gentle tongue sweep again, this time even more slowly.

"Oh God!...Ohh Goddd!...Nahhhh!..." Debra cried in a rising wail. Her body seemed to contract on itself in slow motion, her thighs and her hands slowly closing on David's head and forcing it against her straining cunt.

David decided to do her clit again. She had him clamped so firmly between her legs he didn't even hear the shrill bark of passion that shot through the room when he did. But he did feel the body wracking spasms that seized her as her loins began to convulse. He was astounded when a tidal wave of scalding juices streamed into his mouth in a torrent that he couldn't keep up with. Suddenly he was choking. He was coughing and gasping between Debra's shuddering thighs, clawing at them for release.

But Debra's quivering torso was arched over the kneeling young man like a coiled spring, her legs constricting around David's face like a python in the middle of a meal. He couldn't even close his mouth and her hands were squeezing his ears so tightly his head was ringing. He was sure he was going to suffocate.

So he started licking her clit some more. He tried to do it slowly but that only made Debra clutch him more viciously. So he started licking her fast and hard. He was still choking and sputtering under her gushing tunnel and there were bright lights starting to flash behind his eyes. But he didn't know what else to do. He slapped his tongue up and down over Debra's clit like he was painting a shed.

Debra started shaking so violently he was sure she was going to wring his neck.

But then, just before he passed out, her thighs miraculously sprung open and over the sound of his own gasping for breath he could faintly hear her pleading..."Nooo!... Don'ttt!... No more!..."as she feebly pushed his forehead away from her groin with the heel of her hand.

David rocked back on his heels and knelt in front of her sucking air. Debra just lay there for a few moments, moaning and quivering before she heaved herself upright on the desk, clutching her arms across her chest. She looked at David with a calculating stare as the last of her orgasmic spasms gently rippled though her. After another moment she got up and stepped in front of him.

"David..." she said, reaching down to take his face in her gloved hands.

David looked up slowly into her sparkling eyes

Debra peered down at him with a wicked smile from above her dangling, hard nippled tits. She gently pulled him to his feet in front of her.

"You are about to be to get so fucked!...Are you ready?..." she whispered, her eyes blazing as she dropped one hand into his groin and fisted him as he straightened up.

"Ahhhh!...Mrs. Fletcher...It's...Unnn...getting kind of late... Ohhh!... Goddd!..." David stammered. He gasped and bent slightly at the waist as his erection twitched in Debra's hand in response to her inquiring squeeze.

"Don't you want to fuck me David!...You're not going to say no are you?..." Debra asked, pressing her luxurious breasts into David's chest as she jogged his cock in her gloved hand.

David's head had started to clear a little. Despite nearly having passed out between Mrs. Fletcher's crushing thighs, his arousal hadn't waned. The touch of her hand on his engorged flesh was sending lightning bolts of excitement jolting through his groin.

"Ahhhhhh!...No!...I mean ...yes...I mean...Nahhh!..." David groaned, closing his eyes and tilting his head back as Debra continued to fondle his responsive organ.

"I didn't think so!...Sit down baby!...I'm gonna' fuck you right here!..." Debra said. The wanton older woman used David's cock to steer him, backing him into a straight backed chair in front of her desk where she forced him to sit down with his pants still bunched up around his knees.

Even as he was sinking down onto the chair, Debra kept advancing on him. She slinked closer to him as he sat, her stocking tops and garters brushing his thighs arousingly as she straddled his lap.

"I think you're ready for me aren't you lover?...Ready for my hot cunt?..." Debra purred as she used her free hand to jam David's face into her greasy cleavage.

"Oh God!...Yess!..." David moaned .

Debra spread her legs slightly and rocked her loins down, slipping David's cock crown just inside her.

"Ahhhhhh!...Shitttt!..." David whimpered as her scalding cunt sheathed the end of his tool. The feeling of her juicy labia surrounding his knob was amazing. He braced his hands on the edge of his chair and strained upwards into Debra's leeching pussy. But the sultry tease kept her hand tightly wrapped around the root of his shaft, denying him any further penetration for the moment.

"You're so big and hard!...Just relax baby!...Debra's gonna' take good care of you!..." she whispered as David twisted and hunched up underneath her, frantically trying to drive himself into her moistly inviting center.

Debra pulled David's head back so she could see his face. Then she stripped her hand away from the base of his cock and dropped on him like a stone.

"Oh fuckk!....Oh Yesss!...Oh Godddd!..." David cried, rising up to meet the raven haired beauty's plummeting loins. His steely shaft shot up into her like a hot knife stabbing through butter.

"Ummmmm!..." Debra purred in satisfaction, settling down heavily on David's lap and taking him right to his balls.

"Nnahhh!..."he whimpered in amazement as Debra's swiveling cunt wrapped around him like a moist, satin glove.

David wasn't even trying to fuck her. He was so excited he was just straining up inside Debra's down thrust vagina, struggling against the provocative press of her loins like a salmon swimming upstream. The only thing in his mind was the overwhelming need to come inside the deepest depths of her clasping pussy.

"You're not going to last long lover, are you?..." Debra teased, her eyes flashing behind her glasses. Without waiting for a reply, she turned his face into one of her creamy tits. Cradling the back of his head in the crook of her arm she used her shoulder to crush his face into her supple flesh.

Then she leaned back slightly, stiffened her thighs and began to work over David's tool with her muscular interior.

"Ommmm!...Mmmff!...Nahhhh!..." he gasped, squirming frantically as Debra's cunt rippled around his cock, relentlessly squeezing and releasing him in a fiery rhythm. His cock engorged even further inside her when she did that and Debra smiled knowing he couldn't get any bigger. He was going to come soon and come hard.

"You've got a big load for me don't you baby!...Umm Hmm!... Come on David!...Give it up!...Come baby!...Come Inside me!..." Debra encouraged to the top of David's head as she reached under her ass and closed her leather sheathed palm on his taut testicles. That was it for him!

"Phwahhhh!....Ahhhh!..." David cried, arching upwards frantically from the chair as his come erupted inside Debra with fiery intensity. And then he was shuddering like he was being electrocuted as his orgasm overwhelmed him.

"Ummmm!...Oh yeahhhh!...Squirt it lover!...I can feel it!...Unn Hnn!... You're in me so deep!...Ahhh!...More!...Oh yeahhh!..." Debra enthused, milking David's convulsing balls with a skilled touch. Her own excitement soared and a mini orgasm rippled through her loins as David's fiery sperm jetted into her womb.

"Unnnn!...Nahhhh!...." David cried, his lungs heaving like a bellows as Debra forced his nose hard into her breast bone. The blood was pounding in his ears and he could barely breathe as she smothered him between her pendulous tits. She knew the lack of air would make his blood pressure soar which in turn would make his orgasm doubly intense.

"Unn Hnnn!...Ohhh!...So much come baby!...Yeahhh!...Fill me up 'til it's running down my leg!..." Debra encouraged obscenely, jogging her clinging pussy just an inch or two up and down on David's erection in time with his wracking spasms. He yielded up several more burning streams in response, his balls jolting over and over and beginning to pain him as he helplessly spewed out a river of come. He was coming so much that his greasy sperm backed up inside Debra and began to seep out of her and bathe his convulsing loins.

And then...."Unnnnnn!...." he grunted gutturally as the shameless vixen slammed herself down onto the root of his tool. At the same time she gave his balls a slow torturous twist that made him writhe and cry out soundlessly and also made the last of his come ooze out inside her in a slimy dribble.

Debra sat on him like that for another few moments, his aching testicles pounding fiercely in her gloved palm. Then she reached out and clutched David's shoulders, releasing his face from the press of her swollen mammaries. She held his eyes with a smoldering gaze as she slowly stood up.

David trembled like he had a fever as he looked up over Debra's looming breasts into her sparking eyes.

"Did you enjoy that sweetheart?..." she asked, straddling his loins as she slowly stripped the black leather gloves off her extended fingers.

David was at a loss for words. And then he felt a warm wetness spreading in his lap.

He looked down and saw an obscene trail of juices dribbling steadily from the inverted vee of Debra's loins and streaming down into his crotch and onto his rumpled pants.

"You can see I did!..." she said with a wanton smile, flicking her gloves onto the desk behind her and then planting her fists on her hips.

"Yes miss...I mean Mrs. Fletcher...I mean...Debra!..." David said in a stupor. His face reddened and he bit his lip nervously. He didn't think he had ever come so hard before in his life. But he felt really uncomfortable with Mrs. Fletcher standing over him like this, seemingly enjoying herself as she allowed their combined juices to spill freely from her ravaged pussy and drip all over him. But he didn't dare say anything.

Debra was playing a little game of intimidation with David now and was enjoying herself immensely. After savoring her young employee's consternation for a few moments longer, the creamy flow from Debra's cunt ended and the older woman smiled and stepped away from the still seated young man.

"I think we can leave all this paper work for now David, don't you? It will still be here on Monday...." she said looking at her watch. She started straightening herself up and rearranging her thoroughly disheveled clothes as she continued...

"As a matter of fact I have another engagement in half an hour and I really will have to make a quick stop at my apartment to freshen up a little. Be a dear David and lock up on your way out will you!..." Debra directed as she gathered up her jacket and her briefcase.

She turned to look once more at the still trembling young man sitting in the straight backed chair in front of her desk.

"David?...Did you hear me?..."

"Ummm?...What?...Oh...lock out on my way up!...Sure Mrs. ...I mean... Debra!...Unn Hnnn!..."

"That's a good boy!...We'll put the Montrose matter to bed next week..." Debra smiled, puckering a teasing kiss at the young man just before she swept out of the room.

"Holy shit!..." David whispered to himself as he looked around the room absently for the towel Mrs. Fletcher had used earlier. His pants were a disaster, outrageously creased and thoroughly come stained.

"Fuck it!..." he said when he couldn't find the towel. He stood up and pulled his rumpled pants and shorts up over his come smeared groin.

"Ewww!..." he grunted, as his sodden shorts rode up uncomfortably in the crack of his ass. His balls painfully were tender and his crotch cold and sticky beneath his soiled clothes. It had been a Friday night he wouldn't forget any time soon.

He locked out on his way up.

EnCarta
EnCarta
1,696 Followers