Seducing the Cuckold's Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lynn," whispered James, "how's it make you feel to suck on my black cock?"

Lynn just smiled up at him.

"Does it make you feel like a slut to be sucking another man's cock? What would your husband think?"

Again she just smiled at him.

"Lynn, I'm not your white, bitch husband. When I talk to you, I expect you to answer me, understood?"

"Yes, yes I do." She pulled her mouth away from his now erect and fully twelve-inch long cock.

"I think that married white girls that suck a black man's cock are sluts, don't you think so?"

"Yes, yes. I'm a slut."

"Whose slut?"

"Your slut, James"

"Not your husband's slut?"

"No, I'm your slut."

James again smiled over Lynn's head and directly at Michael. Lynn still did not realize that he was standing behind her.

"Tell me about your husband's cock?"

"It's nothing like yours, James. It's not even close."

"What would you say if I told you that your wimp husband set you up, that he gets off on the idea of me fucking you?"

"I don't know, I wouldn't have believed it before tonight," Lynn paused to run her tongue along the length of his shaft, "but now, I don't know."

"I think that if a man allows another man to fuck his wife, then that man should never be allowed to fuck her himself again. What do you think about that?"

Lynn laughed. "I don't know."

"Well what if I told you that the only way you were going to get my cock was if you promised me that for now on, your pussy belong to me."

"I don't think Michael would be too happy about that."

"What if he told you that it would make him happy? What if nothing in the world made him happier?"

"But he's my husband."

James started unbuttoning his shirt. Lynn remained kneeling oblivious to the fact that Michael was in the doorway behind her.

"He still would be your husband. He will provide for you, watch your kids, continue to go to family functions with you, but he wouldn't get to fuck you again. If you want him to, he can go down on you, but he can't fuck you. I'm very selfish, and I want you to be my slut. I say who fucks you and who doesn't fuck you."

"James, you are making me so hot."

James continued to remove his clothes. He threw his shirt onto the floor and stepped out of his shoes.

"Lynn, your husband is a cuckold. It turns him on to watch you with a dominant man like me. He wants you to do this for him. Tell her yourself, Mikey."

Lynn swung her head around and was shocked to see Michael standing in the doorway. His pants were down around his ankles and he was playing with his pathetic five inch cock.

"Lynn, I'm not sure. I'm so scared."

"Get on the bed, Lynn. Spread your legs open like and show me that pussy."

Lynn hesitated.

"Lynn, let's not do it," pleaded Michael. He pulled up his pants and was buckling his belt. "Let's get out of here. This is out of control."

"Look at my cock, Mikey. Have you ever seen something like this? Do you think you could ever pleasure your wife like I could?"

"I don't know, I... just...."

"Lynn, I'm not going to ask you again," said James. "If you are going to be with me, you will obey me. Get on the bed now or go home and fuck your husband's little white cock."

Lynn crawled up on the bed and spread her legs apart.

"There, Mikey. It seems as if your wife would rather have my black cock in her pussy than yours."

"Please, Michael. Just this once. Let me fuck him just one time."

James laughed. "There's no fucking you once. If I fuck you I own you both forever. We all know that. Now Mikey, you either come over here and eat your wife's pussy to get it ready for my cock, or you can go downstairs. Either way I'm going to fuck her."

Michael sheepishly crawled over to the bed and buried his face between his wife's legs. James put his hand on the back of Michael's head and rubbed it like he was petting a dog. That's what Michael was to him now, a pet, nothing more.

"There you go, cuckold, eat your wife's pussy. Get it good and wet. Get it ready for my black cock."

James smiled at Lynn and she smiled back at him.

"Whose pussy is that, slut?" asked James.

"Yours, James. I'm so sorry I ever questioned it."

James pulled Michael's head back by his hair. "Grab my cock, Mikey. There you go, about halfway down the shaft. Now kiss your wife's pussy one last time..."

Michael complied with a gentle kiss on the top of Lynn's pussy. His lips lingered and James had to pull his head back again.

"You've just kissed that pussy goodbye. Now, guide my cock into your wife."

Michael placed the large cock head on the outside of Lynn's pussy lips. She stretched her legs wide apart as James made a small thrust forward putting the very head inside of her body.

"It's official, you're a cuckold," said James.

He allowed a couple inches to move inside of Lynn's body, then a small thrust back, then forward. Every few thrusts he would move a little deeper, until he was a full six inches inside of her. Then, with one slow thrust forward, he plunged the length of his cock into her tunnel so that his black balls were resting against her asshole. Lynn's eyes rolled back in her head. She threw her arms back and bit her lower lip as she succumbed to James' sexual power for the first time.

"You're my slut now," laughed James. "And you, Mikey... you're my cuck, bitch-boi. Go downstairs and get Ryan and Marcus. They'll want to watch me fuck your wife, too."

Michael ran downstairs as he was told to do. James continued his assault on Lynn's body. She had never had anything remotely close to the size of James' cock inside her before and it was creating sensations that she didn't know existed. She stared into his eyes like a woman possessed and begged him to fuck her as hard as he could.

Michael returned with Ryan and Marcus. They also brought Marlene and Tamyra as well. James had lifted Lynn off the bed and was holding her upright against his body, lifting her hips with every thrust of his huge cock. The newly arrived audience all took positions around the bed. Michael didn't notice, but Tamyra went over and grabbed the video camera. She would be recording the events to add to the collection already in the safe.

James placed Lynn back on the bed and then called for everyone to watch closely. He arched his back, held the base of his balls with his own hand, and grunted like a beast as he unleashed loads of his black seed into Lynn's body.

"There's you go, bitch. That's what a real cock feels like."

Tamarya stepped up behind Michael and placed her hand on his neck. "You know what's next white boy. Show your wife how you've developed a taste for black cum."

Michael knelt in front of Lynn and placed her legs atop his shoulders. He positioned his mouth in front of her swollen and stretched pussy and watched gobs of white semen dripping out of his wife. Lynn closed her eyes and smiled as her new cuckold husband took his rightful place on his knees before her.

"Cuckold," Lynn said out loud. "I like the sound of that word."

Marlene stepped over to Lynn and ran her fingers through her hair. She leaned right into her face and kissed her passionately. Lynn returned the kiss like the whore that James had made her.

"This is a wonderful new beginning for you," said Marlene.

Lynn looked down and saw Michael devouring her cum-soaked pussy. Marlene could not have been more correct.

12