Seducing the Cuckold's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The camera stood observing everything as Michael climbed onto the bed. He pulled off Tamyra's panties as told. She watched as he held them to his nose and inhaled their scent.

"Does that smell good?"

"Yes."

"That's what a black man's cum smells like when it drips out of my pussy."

She lifted her legs and spread them wide open, exposing her open pussy for Michael to see. As she did so he could see her lips open up and a drop of white semen began coming out of her pussy and dripping towards her asshole.

"Michael, you know what I want you to do, don't you."

He disappeared between her legs and traced his tongue from her asshole to her pussy consuming the seed that Marcus had left for him. He was too mesmerized to realize it at the time, but he was sealing his fate forever. Tamyra blew a kiss to the camera, but Michael didn't notice. It was only when she told him that if he was lucky, his wife would let him suck James' cum out of her pussy that he even remembered he had left Lynn downstairs with James' arm wrapped around her.

12