Seducing the Neighbor Girl Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, that was a minefield of conversation I didn't want to venture anywhere near. There wasn't a correct comment to be made anywhere. But again, I am dumb enough to say, "Tonight, I will do a thorough inspection of you."

***

When we were ready for bed I commented, "You know, I've never made it with a pregnant woman."

"What do you call last night? You've been doing it with a pregnant woman for the past two months, you dork."

"It's different now that I know."

"What are you going to do different?"

"I want to watch you ride me. Just watch you get yourself off."

Paige looked at me without saying a word.

"What? I think it would be hot." I defended myself.

"You could have asked for just about anything..." Paige signed. "Get on your back."

I laid back and Paige straddled me. She rubbed her mound up and down my shaft. Looking down at me she said, "You know, we may have to hire a babysitter sometimes."

I looked up at her. "Yes?"

"We could hire a college girl. A hot young college coed." Paige increased the pressure and pace of rubbing her mound along my shaft.

It wasn't hard to imagine her as a hot young college coed. She was a hot college coed. My hot college coed.

Paige continued, "She will be young and impressionable. You could probably talk her into doing anything for you. Or to you."

"I can think of a few things."

Paige sat up a little and repositioned my dick so that I was penetrating her. She slowly worked her way up and down.

"You could stretch out her inexperienced pussy with your big thing." Paige grunted a few times while she bounced. "She would become addicted to your cock."

"Oh god." I groaned.

"Just like I am." Paige was starting to move fast. "Oh god, give it to me." Paige was grinding hard against me. I was losing control.

Paige came and got very wet on my crotch. She stopped moving when she came but I needed more. I flipped her onto her back and pistoned into her hard. Paige screamed in a staccato series of 'oh' sounds. I exploded inside of her.

We collapsed onto the bed together.

"That was really good." Paige said. Then she continued, "I don't want to burst your bubble, but with my mom next door there probably will never be a need to hire a hot coed babysitter.

"I think we should move."

Paige hit me playfully. "If you cheat, I'll kill you. Seriously, I'll kill you, then her."

***

Paige's parents came over for what they thought was a typical dinner. I sat chatting with Doreen, Paige cooked, Craig watched golf on TV.

"We have some good news." Paige announced. Craig and Doreen both turned towards Paige where she stood in the kitchen. "We are having a baby." Both her parents went to her and gave her hugs. Both of them seemed very happy.

After the embraces were done Paige went back to cooking, Doreen came back to sit with me, but Craig stayed with Paige in the kitchen. He was suddenly doting on her as though she was due to go into labor any second. He was doing most of the work in the kitchen for her. It looked like she was enjoying the attention.

"So, do you want a boy or girl?" Doreen asked me as she and I settled in to play cards.

"We are going to take what we get."

"I want a boy." Doreen declared.

"A boy would be fine, but I kind of like the idea of having a daddy's little girl." I explained while I shuffled the cards and started to deal.

"Too much drama." Doreen looked at her cards then she looked at Paige. "I wouldn't trade Paige in or anything, but it was tough. I thought I was going to kill her. It wasn't until you came along that she started to act like an adult. That was when she and I finally started to have a civilized relationship."

"I don't think I had the pleasure of meeting that version of Paige."

"Oh, she was there in the beginning. I think you broke her of acting like a child pretty quickly though." Doreen thought to herself for a moment. "On second thought, I like the idea of Paige having to deal with a little girl just like herself. Sweet revenge." She smiled to herself.

"Is there a chance that as a child you were just as bad as Paige to your mom?" I asked.

"Maybe" she said, but Doreen grinned in a way that said 'yes'. "I followed in my mother's foot steps too. She married an older man when she was young too. They say I looked and acted just like her. It seems like history keeps repeating itself."

***

Doreen got her wish for revenge, Paige and I had a girl. We named her Grace and my dear little angel did try to drive Paige crazy right from the beginning. Time to time, I found some humor in watching Paige take the karmic payback for how she had acted as a child. Paige handled it well though; she was a paragon of patience and took everything in stride. Doreen took open joy in some of the events that Paige had to endure. Little did I know, I was also in store for some cosmic justice.

Grace was a few weeks from graduating college (the same school as Paige and me) when she came home from school and wanting to speak to me alone. She was a beautiful young lady. Grace looked like her mom except for being a full four inches taller. Paige claims this is proof that her mom's terrible cooking stunted her growth.

"Dad, I need to talk to you about something."

"Okay sweetie, What's up? "

"I am going to bring a boy home for you and Mom to meet."

"Okay. I take it he more special than just a new boyfriend. Is it Chris, the boy you've been seeing the past few weeks?"

"Yes." She paused, "but, we've been going out for a few months."

"I thought you just met."

"No, we've been going out for a little while."

"I guess time flies. What's the occasion?"

"Now it's getting more serious, so you need to meet him."

I listened without response. There was obviously something else here that she wasn't saying. I was going to use my silence to guilt her into confession.

Grace looked at me, trying to will me to speak first. The silence started to eat at her. Finally she broke. "Dad, I think he is 'The One'."

"Oh! That does sound serious." I was not sure how I felt about this. Grace was still just a girl. She was 22 years old and graduating college, but she was still a little girl, my little girl. How could some young boy take proper care of her? I thought she should wait a few years until she's ready before she got tied down. She should definitely wait.

Grace was reading my face and not liking what she saw. "He wants to meet you."

"I guess I do need to meet him."

"I want you to be nice to him." She locked with my eyes. "I am in love with him." I could sense there was something else she wasn't saying. She was psyching herself up to tell me. It was then that I noticed Paige eavesdropping just outside the doorway. I sat staring at Grace waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Grace became very nervous and had trouble looking me in the face. "Dad, there's something about him you should know ahead of time. I don't want you to be surprised."

"Yes?"

"He's a little older than me..."

"How much older?"

"He's 30." She said meekly.

"Are you sure about him?" I asked. That was what it took to set her off.

"Dad, of course I'm sure!"

Paige stepped into the room. "Grace let me talk to your dad for a minute. He'll come see you in your room."

Grace was crying as she left. I guess I stepped in it pretty well.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Paige started into me. I wanted to defend myself but Paige didn't let me talk. "Don't you dare do to her what my dad did to me when I told him about you. I needed support and he let me down." I went to say something but Paige went on. "We should at least meet him before we form any opinions."

"Okay, let me go talk to her."

"Tell her you are sorry and you can't wait to meet him." This time my silence was simply me agreeing.

I walked to Grace's room with Paige as she continued, "30 years old is not too bad. Better than him being 22 and graduating at the same time as her. That would be a real struggle. If he has a job already, it will make life easier. This is like YOU AND ME, only she has had 4 years of college to grow up. You were far worse, stealing my innocence while I was still in high school." Paige was smiling now, she was fondly remembering how we started out. She was right of course.

We arrived outside Grace's bedroom door and I was about to go in. "I think I may steal your innocence again tonight." I gathered Paige into my arms and grabbed her ass. She was still beautiful and had a tiny, hard body after all the years. Her small breast had no sag and her little shapely ass was still perfect.

Paige lowered her chin and took on a submissive look. "Oh? Are you going to teach me how to love?" She said in a girlish voice.

"Gross! I can hear you two, you know." Grace yelled through her door.

Paige laughed, gave me a kiss, and walked towards the front door.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Next door, I can't wait to tell my parents. Mom is going to laugh, maybe Dad too."

"We should have moved." I grumbled.

The End

***

Thanks for reading. Thanks for the comments. I enjoy reading them (even the mean ones).

12