Seducing The Principal

Story Info
Cunning vixen seduces her sexy high school principal.
13.4k words
286.7k
192
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DAB32697
DAB32697
1,179 Followers

Returning to school after summer vacation is always a tremendous bummer. As Britney Wilcox pressed the small red button on her car key, she sighed with a slight hint of despair as her 2009 Corvette convertible's anti-theft system armed. Though this was the first day of her final year of high school, the eighteen year old would much rather be elsewhere; back on Long Island would certainly be nice. Standing a solid 5'9" on a pair of long, immaculately shaped, dark tan legs with exquisite feminine muscle definition that were wrapped up today in skin tight designer jeans, Britney strode sexily like a runway model everywhere she went. Snapping a piece of bubble gum between her pristine, sparkling white teeth, Britney dug into her purse and pulled out her lip gloss. Raising her Prada sunglasses into her hair line, Britney quickly examined her stunning face in the dark tinted windows of her corvette.

Applying another thin layer of cherry flavored gloss to her full and succulent lips, Britney ran her tender sexy hands through her gorgeously full and flowing blonde hair that draped down to her shoulder blades. Quickly glancing over her freshly manicured and polished fingernails, Britney also admired the still glowing summer tan on her sleek and toned arms. With a sly and seductive grin, Britney slipped her sunglasses back over her deep and captivating blue eyes as she took a moment to again admire the brand new beautiful 36 D-cup breasts that were straining with all their might to break out from underneath the soft fabric of her Bebe T-shirt. Having been an eighteenth birthday present from her father and stepmother this past summer, the "girls" were now beautifully accentuated by the skin tight shirt that clung as snuggly to Britney's lean and slender torso as her jeans did to her immaculately curved and firm hips, thighs and scrumptious bottom.

Hearing familiar voices coming up behind her, Britney turned to find that she was being surrounded by a small group of her close friends and fellow cheerleaders. Being the head cheerleader on the varsity squad at Scottsdale High, as well as the daughter of a former Miss Arizona and Miss America, Britney Wilcox was the female equivalent of a man's man; a ladies lady if there is such a thing. She was the girl that all the other girls wanted to be like; the one they looked up to and desperately sought the acceptance and approval of. Britney had a virtually insatiable appetite for sex and was well known to be very active and adventurous in her sexual escapades and conquests. Having been trained and mentored by her mother; the Jedi Master of seduction and the ultimate vixen and femme fatale, Britney had been on the prowl from an early age. While many referred to her as a slut and nappy whore, Britney was in fact extremely particular in her sexual pursuits and like any agile hunter of any game, enjoyed the hunt far more than the actual capture and conquer. Using her sinfully sexy body as bait, her seductive feminine woes as the trap and her devious vixen mind as her weapon, Britney had virtually cornered the market on seduction and by the end of her junior year, was actually becoming board with it. It had become far too easy.

But over this past summer, Britney Wilcox had an awakening; a sexual awakening of unprecedented proportions. She had been thrust into an entirely new dimension of sexual experience and fulfillment. While visiting her father in the Hampton's of Long Island, Britney was decisively beaten at her own game. Not even realizing it until after the fact, Britney had all of her training and tactics used against her and the result was the ushering in of a new epoch in the annals of her very sexual existence. Britney went from being the cunning hunter to the unsuspecting hunted. She had been naively trapped by the seductive woes of her hunter and ultimately captured and conquered by an equally devious vixen mind. Yes, Britney Wilcox had been seduced by another woman; her thirty-eight year old stepmother Cynthia; and the result was a torrid and lustful affair that existed in secret for the remainder of the summer.

Britney's parents, Jack and Elaine Wilcox, had divorced when Britney was just seven years old and Jack moved back to Long Island while Britney and Elaine remained in their hometown of Scottsdale, Arizona. The following year, when Britney was eight, Jack remarried to a woman who was ten years his junior; twenty-eight year old Cynthia Ross. Britney was a flower girl at the wedding. Britney never liked Cynthia and the two of them were never remotely close or even friendly for the first nine and a half years of the marriage. Living so far apart, it was very easy to avoid each other; Jack usually came to Scottsdale to visit Britney on weekends during the school year, and during the summer visits Britney would take to Long Island, the two of them would usually travel while Cynthia remained behind and worked. But it had been five years since Britney had last spent a summer with her father prior to this one, so she hadn't seen Cynthia since her thirteenth birthday. Needless to say, Britney had changed considerably and Cynthia, being a cunning seductress and sexual hunter in her own right, just couldn't resist the temptation to seduce the sexy young vixen.

After their initial encounter in the swimming pool, Britney was at a loss for words. The waves of lust and desire that overtook her as she and her stepmother sexually ravaged each other over and over were indescribable. It wasn't until the following morning that it really sunk in what had happened. Being somewhat frightened at first at how primal and out of control she had become, Britney's fear quickly turned to anger when the realization came that her stepmother had not only cheated on her father, but did it with his own daughter. But the more Britney replayed the encounter, the deeper her lust and passion went. There was something so unbelievably arousing about not only having been seduced by another woman, but by her stepmother! For reasons she couldn't comprehend, the idea of it made Britney incredibly hot and soaked her loins in a flood of aroused, lustful wetness for many days after. The fact that Cynthia was old enough to be her mother was intensely erotic and exciting to Britney. Contemplating it further, Britney soon realized that having sex with her stepmother, while not technically an incestuous affair was most definitely a forbidden one. From that moment, Britney knew that she must have her stepmother again and despite the fact that she loved her father, Britney had too much of her vain and self-absorbed mother in her to really look much beyond who she saw in the mirror. Though they had been close when Britney was young, they were by no means "Pops" and "Kitten". They had drifted further and further apart as Britney grew up and by the time she was sweet sixteen, her father was almost a complete stranger, who was now confirmed to be once again having countless adulterous affairs. He wasn't even present at her eighteenth birthday party due to one.

Her affair with Cynthia hadn't been Britney's first time to have sex with someone old enough to be a parent; in fact, Britney had spent a wild and vengeful weekend of hot sex in Las Vegas with her mother's boyfriend just to get even with her mother for having had sex with her homecoming date. On the night of the homecoming dance nonetheless! Britney was still in the shower when her mother popped her head in the bathroom to tell her that her date had just arrived to pick her up. By the time she came into the kitchen after hurriedly putting on her make-up and dress, Britney found her mother's sweat drenched naked body bent over the kitchen table as her homecoming date was fucking her in the ass. Then after three months of not speaking to one and other, Britney's mother walked into her and her boyfriend's suite at the MGM Grand Hotel late one night to find her baby girl riding her boyfriend like a raging bull. All's fair in lust and war! And infidelity! But Cynthia had been Britney's first time to experience lesbian lust and the fact that she had been seduced by her stepmother set the young vixen ablaze with an unbridled passion and lust she'd never known before.

Conceding due credit to how cunning, conniving and subtly seductive Cynthia had been in baiting, trapping and capturing her stepdaughter was more than a little difficult for Britney to do. As an accomplished sexual hunter herself, Britney had used all of those tactics at one time or another in her own conquests and had a perfect kill rate. But she had never once used them against another woman. There was almost a feeling of betrayal in it. How can you use your best weapons against your own kind? Of course, Britney had never wanted or even considered using them against another woman for the simple fact that she was a woman. Having sex with another woman was never something that entered Britney's mind; but as the summer progressed and her lustful affair with her stepmother continued, it was all Britney Wilcox wanted. Not that she was abandoning men, but there was just something so wild and exciting about unbridled sexual frenzy between two cunning vixens that it completely captured Britney.

As Britney walked among her friends toward their first period class, she found herself looking at each of them in an entirely different light; one that was now flooding her body with a stifling wave of lustful heat and saturating her dental floss thong with her dripping arousal. Inconspicuously gawking at the rock hard, sexy bodies of her closest friends, Britney was soon fantasizing about seducing and sexually ravaging each and every one of them. Britney's boredom was now long gone! She had decided on the flight home from New York that she would renew her hunting license and set out on an entirely different game trail. Having given it a very limited trial run on the flight home, Britney soon found herself in the Boeing 757's first class lavatory masturbating over an attractive flight attendant she'd been toying with. The woman was a very likable candidate; easily in her late thirties to possibly forty, very sensual, voluptuous curves, solid C-cups and to top it all off, married with two kids! With nearly five and a half hours of flight time to play with, Britney enjoyed herself immensely as she used her body language and some devious mental plots to intrigue the woman and invite her compassion and sympathy. Then turning on the obviously altered feminine woes just a tad, it ultimately had the flight attendant in a very warm and sensual embrace just a half hour before landing. Britney firmly believed that if the flight had been going to Hawaii, she could have easily had the flight attendant pleasuring her in the lavatory instead of just herself. Nevertheless, Britney got off the plane at Sky Harbor Airport in Phoenix with the woman's phone number in hand and another sensual embrace goodbye. Too bad the woman was based out of New York.

"But this can't be it." Britney thought to herself as she stared at the firm and sumptuous ass of her cheerleading squad lieutenant, wrapped in a tight denim mini skirt.

No, these were her friends and hence, they would not be fair game. Also, it would more than likely destroy their friendships and ruin her reputation if it became public that Britney Wilcox was bi-sexual or even further, gone lesbo. Britney loved being the leader of the pack and never wanted to lose that stature. She thrived off the attention, admiration and affection it afforded her among the girls. Not that it would necessarily harm her standing among men on the other hand, for Britney understood that most men had an insatiable hunger and an obsessive fetish about two sexy women together in the throes of heated sexual passion. It really turned them on. Also, with the exception of possibly losing her cherished social stature, there would be no hint of danger and hence, no taste of the forbidden fruit at all if she pursued her friends or peers. Britney, despite the nasty rumors that she would fuck anything with a hard-on and a heartbeat, was actually very meticulous and deliberate in selecting her quarry, and this would be no different. Britney knew full well that the reason her torrid affair with her stepmother and her near sexual encounter with the flight attendant had been so incredibly stimulating and hot were because both women, for all intents and purposes, are unattainable; morally, legally and sexually. The laws of man and nature forbid anything beyond platonic relations. Both women were old enough to be Britney's mother, both were in positions of supervising authority over her, both were married; one to Britney's own father, and the other was on the clock at work under the watchful eye of the FAA. Yet despite all this, the wall of the forbidden was breached as one woman was attained and the other easily could have been. That's what is going to make this hunt so thrilling, and what will make the catching and conquering so incredibly hot and passionate: It cannot happen! Yet it does! And the most important rule of all in this game: there is no emotional attachment; they are just hot pieces of delicious, sexy meat.

Despite being vain, shallow and self-centered, Britney did love her friends. She loved them more than she loved her own family; some she even loved more than herself. And in all honesty, Britney could easily have anyone of the beautiful young bodies now surrounding her if she really wanted them. But Britney Wilcox is an avid hunter; and like any other big game seeker on the trail, the triumph of the kill was senseless and unfulfilling without first the thrill and challenge of the hunt and trap. So, armed once again with her sinfully beautiful body, her seductive feminine woes and her devious vixen mind, Britney Wilcox is back on the game trail; only this time, she's hunting for one of her own. But this would be not just anyone of her own - it must be a forbidden woman.

Allowing the first week to reorient back into a daily school routine, Britney walked into her first period English class on the following Thursday morning and took her seat in her favorite spot in any classroom: right in front. Though she paid very little attention to what was being taught, Britney loved being in the position where all eyes could fall upon her whenever she might choose to have them do so. Toward the end of the period, the cigarette ravaged voice of Vice-Principal Ron Andrews came over the public address system. He made the announcement that there would be a full student assembly at 1:00pm that afternoon. After class, Britney caught up with a group of her friends and there was a considerable amount of speculation as to what this assembly was going to be about. One of the girls spoke up and reminded everyone that Scottsdale's principal, Mr. Lane; a tenured educator of nearly forty-seven years had retired at the close of the last school year. It was possible that the assembly would be for the purpose of introducing the student body to his successor.

At about a quarter to one, the entire student body was filing into the massive auditorium and taking their seats. Britney and her cheerleading squad were privileged to be seated in the very front row, directly in front of the podium on the stage. At 1:00pm on the dot, Vice-Principal Walter Fleming and Vice Principal Ron Andrews came out on the stage, followed by a tall and slender woman walking almost reservedly behind them. As Andrews stepped up to the podium and addressed the student body, the mysterious woman stood humbly beside Fleming and Britney's eyes were instantly lassoed by her stunning hour glass figure. She had wonderfully round hips, a flat and firm stomach, trim and narrow waist, and an impressive bust of no less than solid 34 D-cups by Britney's estimate; all of which was greatly accentuated by a one piece, long sleeve charcoal gray dress that clung tightly to her body. With the fashionable look of a formal body suit, there was a large black belt wrapped around her tight waist line and shiny black buttons up the front of the dress. The lower half was a looser fitting skirt design, but it still fit snuggly enough to flatter her lovely hips and sexy long legs; draping down to mid calf level, there was a sexy line cut up the right hem, revealing her high heeled boots and dark panty hose.

Her face was narrow with high cheeks and a pristine nose that held a large pair of black-rimmed glasses in place over a pair of what appeared to be brown eyes. With just the faintest brushing of lipstick and an even fainter hint of eye shadow and mascara, the woman's face was otherwise very plain and conservative; not exactly stunningly beautiful, but definitely striking and pretty in its own right. The woman's skin was a light shade of almond, paling in comparison to her dark brown hair that was pulled tightly back on top of her head and rolled up snuggly in a large bun resting behind her neck. Andrews concluded his brief remarks and then introduced the mysterious woman to be the new principal of Scottsdale High School: Doctor Selena Alvarez. The auditorium erupted in gracious applause.

As Selena turned and walked up to the podium, Britney caught sight of the hair bun and estimated that if let out, her hair would fall to below her shoulder blades. But at the moment, Britney was far more impressed with her very sexy side view overall; perfectly cut and defined chin dropping down to a sexy, sleek neck, lean and slender body, long legs, willowy arms, sensual hands and big, beautiful breasts.

"Good afternoon and thank you very much." Selena spoke in a throaty but very sensual voice.

An overwhelming rush of erotic tingling tore through every cell in Britney's young body as Principal Alvarez spoke for the first time. Adjusting herself in her seat, Britney slowly and sexily crossed her legs. With another wave of lustful heat beginning to flood her sexually charged body, the young seductress sat completely captivated by this salient Latin educator. With a delicate hint of her native Latin-American accent, Selena Alvarez went on to give the standard "I'm honored to be here" speech which included a brief personal bio.

Doctor Selena Alvarez was 47 years old; two years older than Britney's mother. Being originally from Brazil, her family had immigrated to Santa Fe, New Mexico when she was eleven years old, at which time, she did not speak English. She graduated from Stanford University with a Bachelor's Degree in Education, following with a Master's and ultimately a doctorate in Adolescent Psychology from the University of Southern California. Though Britney had already noticed the rock on her left ring finger, Selena went on to inform the students of her husband of nearly twenty-five years and her three children; the youngest being only a year younger than Britney.

By the time the captivating Latin educator concluded her introductory remarks, Britney's mouth was watering and she felt her pussy spasm with anticipation. The lustful heat and passion building up inside Britney was more intense than that of a pressure cooker. This woman was perfect prey in every respect. She's a brilliant scholar and a doctor; of Adolescent Psychology no less; delicious! She was older than Britney's mother, she was married with three children, she's obviously incredibly sexy and trying to hide it makes her that much more so. And as if all this weren't enough, she's the new principal of the high school and best of all, she's Latin! Britney recalled that her most memorable, heated and passionate escapades had been with men of Hispanic or other Latin heritage. They were incredible lovers! And as hot as they were, the only thing hotter was how they compared Britney to having the sexual drive and the intense illicit passion of a Latin woman. They had said that there were no greater sexual beings on Earth than Latin women; at least not until they met Britney Wilcox.

DAB32697
DAB32697
1,179 Followers