Seduction at College

Story Info
A female teacher fantasizes about a student.
3.6k words
4.28
66.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess you might say that I was one of the youngest student advisors and professors on campus. I teach "Journalism" at a university in northern California. It is a tough ladder to climb when you are a female. At age 30, I was among many seasoned and tenured professors that were just waiting for me to make a mistake, so I made sure I walked on the straight and narrow to keep that from happening. It was the beginning of the new semester and I was ready for anything.

I had three journalism classes daily, not to mention being a student advisor after classes. I also supervised the college newspaper. It was a hectic schedule but I did love my job.

I try to instill in my students the importance of accurate news gathering and writing, and remind them of the various branches of journalism that could be available to them if this is the career they wish to step into. Some take this class to improve their writing skills, and to help them with papers and essays needed in other classes all through college.

It was the first day of the semester and the first journalism class of the day, and I was excited to welcome new and enthusiastic students. I usually begin with statement of introduction.

"Good morning Class. I am Professor Barbara Cantrell. Welcome to the fascinating world of Journalism!"

My 9am class consists of 20 students, 15 of which are young men, and all seniors. I try to appear professional and dress in a manner indicative to a college professor, but still young enough to relate to students. I am usually wearing a dress, or skirt with heels. Looking neat and professional is half the battle in trying to obtain a job interview as well as getting hired. The way you dress can make you or break you as a journalist in the public eye, or for any job that a person interviews for.

At times I get so involved when teaching, and when stressing fine points to my students, the time seems to fly by. Just prior to class being dismissed, I am usually sitting atop my desk facing the class with my legs crossed. This particular day I could not help but notice a front row student Rich. He seemed extremely attentive. By the look in his eyes, and apparent thirst for learning, I imagined him to be at the top of his class very soon. The more I spoke, the more interested he seemed to be.

Starting at 3pm, I am usually found in my office grading papers or being available as a student advisor to those who feel they need extra help improving their grades, or listening to their concerns, which can vary from school to personal life.

One day while in my office, Rich knocked on my door. He had a few questions regarding that day's lesson in class. He also wanted to help with the college newspaper. The paper consisted of editors, reporters, and others that not just gather information from the school, but the surrounding area as well that could pertain to the school. There are various positions that students hold to help put all this info together into a school newspaper. The paper comes out once a week and all students must meet their deadlines before we go to print on Friday. The paper is out by Monday.

As usual I came from behind my desk and sat atop it facing Rich. He seemed genuinely interested and I needed help with the paper.

I told him he could "start the next day getting a feel of what was behind the publication of our paper, and perhaps help to lay out the format in preparation for print."

He smiled and told me that he would see me in class the next day and then in the afternoon to help with the paper. I thanked him and he left.

The following day in class, Rich took his usual seat. After a while, I took mine as well on my desk facing the students. When I would glance at Rich he would smile at me. I rarely lost focus from what I was teaching until this day. I noticed Rich had his elbow on his desk with his chin resting against his hand. He was staring at my legs. This made me a bit uncomfortable, so I got up then sat again behind my desk and resumed teaching from there.

That afternoon I opened the newspaper office, and soon the staff was assembled. We start each day with a meeting. All information obtained from the reporters are read and then edited prior to going to print. Rich decided to sit next to me during the meeting. He had some helpful info regarding the layout of the paper. Most all ideas that he submitted were voted on and some minor changes were made based on his input.

I turned to him, smiled, and said "thank you Rich. You have some great ideas. I would like to make you an assistant editor."

He said he was pleased and that I would not be disappointed.

The next day as usual we gathered for our meeting to discuss news and columns to be approved for publication in the paper. Rich again sat next to me. In the midst of the meeting, I felt Rich's hand touch my thigh. I continued as if nothing was happening. I am a true professional, and even in the midst of controversy, I remain calm.

At the end of the meeting, I looked at Rich with a look as if to say, "that touching was unprofessional and don't do it again."

I was quite frankly at a loss for words because I was stunned at what he had done. I thought to myself that I would let it go but if it happened again I would have to talk to him about it.

I went to the main office and pulled Rich's personnel file and read it. Rich resumed his studies a bit later than most in college. He entered the military right out of high school, and remained for 3 years in the Army. He even worked with the "Stars and Stripes" military newspaper as a writer/reporter. When he got out, he decided to focus on a career in Journalism. He was now 25, good looking, and quite obviously had many female students interested in him. He had blond hair and blue eyes, and for the most part a very nice physique. It was apparent that he worked out. The age difference between us was only 5 years but the fact remained that I was his teacher.

That night at home, I sat with a cup of tea thinking about what had happened. I had just gotten out of the shower, and was clad in nothing more than my robe. I guess if the situation was different, I could be interested in him I thought. The age difference was not much at all. The more I thought about him, the more I drifted into a sexual fantasy about him.

In my mind…………I could see him coming to my office with questions about his class assignments. As usual I came from behind my desk and sat facing him with my legs crossed. As I sat, I made sure that my skirt rose upward and I allowed the beginning of tops of my nylons to be exposed and in full view of Rich. There was just a hint of what was beyond but not immediately visible to him then. While talking, I raised my right leg a bit and repositioned my knee making it higher than the other as they remained crossed. It was a sexy pose indeed and I could see Rich's eyes wander to my legs as I did that. My blouse was unbuttoned to the second button revealing a slight cleavage. I was wearing a pushup bra, and knew if I turned slightly to my right to retrieve a paper from my desk behind me, that my blouse would fall a bit more opened allowing Rich to view what normally would be covered. I did so. When I turned back, Rich's eyes were fixed and focused on my breasts. My seduction had begun. I wanted him to see me as a lady in public and take me sexually as his personal whore.

I continued to explain certain assignments to him. I could see beads of perspiration on his forehead. I slowly reached to remove my reading glasses, then leaned back a bit with both hands on my desk behind me, keeping me positioned.

I asked him if "anything was wrong?"

He reacted by first clearing his throat, then saying to me, "um no not at all."

I responded by saying "it looks like you're uncomfortable."

He cleared his throat again and said, "actually the view from here is very nice."

I smiled and said, "I guess you like what you see."

His response was, "yes. I like it very much."

I knew that yes I wanted to seduce him.

I told him to get up and "lock the door if you are interested in seeing more."

He looked at me for only a moment then did as I asked. He came back and sat in front of me again. I slipped off my high heel from my right foot, the one that was crossed over the other leg and let the shoe drop to the floor. I told him to move his chair closer to me and he did. I took my foot and starting with his knee, worked slowly to the crotch of his jeans and to his cock, feeling every inch with my toes. His was rock hard. He took my leg in his hands and began to kiss and massage. He moved his hands up my left leg to the top of my nylon and studied what he saw. He then reached down and placed my shoe back onto my foot.

He said that he "loved to see a sexy woman in heels and nylons with a garter belt."

He stood up and spread my legs to get closer to kiss me. At first it was a soft kiss, then a bit harder. He separated my lips with his tongue and soon both tongues were playing. He became a bit more aggressive by sliding his hand behind me, and as he grabbed the hair on the nape of my neck, he ripped my blouse opened. His mouth went to the tops of my breasts, licking and sucking. I threw my head back and arched my back pushing my breasts into his mouth. He was driving me wild with passion. I found myself moaning in ecstasy with every lick, nibble and kiss.

With one long sweep of his arm he cleared the top of my desk and pushed me down onto it. He separated my legs and stepped between them. He ripped opened his own shirt exposing his tight masculine physique. He ripped my bra opened from the front and devoured my left breast while manhandling the right. He then stepped back to undress further and dropped his jeans to the floor. He wore nothing under his jeans. He was large and he was hard and the fact that I did this to him validated my own sensuality, to him and to myself. He reached for my panties and with one hard yank, ripped them off me. He turned me over and tied my wrists together with my panties and laid me down again with my hands tied behind my back. He has taken full control and I loved it. I had the feeling of unbridled passion for him and the sensuality was surreal. He walked around the desk as though he were examining me at every angle.

He told me that he "liked looking at me scantily clad in only a garter belt stockings and heels."

Then he said he "liked being in control of me" and had "wanted to see me this way since he first met me."

I felt sexual and found myself panting in anticipation of his next touch. He stood between my legs and placed his hands on my breasts. His eyes followed his hands as he groped every part of me he could while slowly moving to inside my legs. He teased "her" with his fingers and inserted 2 of them inside of me searching for my G-spot. He massaged her until I was totally wet bringing me to the brink of orgasm, then stopped.

As my breathing became heavier, he said to me, "I like the way your breasts raise with your breathing."

He reached for my breasts and manhandled them once again. It was not a hard touch, but firm. I felt as though he too was playing out his own sexual fantasy but with me, and I loved it.

With each grope on my breasts, he let me know he liked what he saw and felt, and told me, "I am going to make you mine and I will do as I please with you."

He walked to the side of the desk to where my legs were. I bent my right leg over my left knee as if to conceal and protect "her" telling him without speaking, I wanted to be a bit "defiant." I wanted to see what his reaction would be. He smiled not uttering a word but he knew the game I was playing. He walked to the drapes that hung onto the office windows and pulled off the ties that held them opened. He took one ankle and tied it to the leg of the desk and then did the same to the other. My legs were tied spread eagle. This was so sensual to me that it made me climax while he was tying me. I was rendered helpless and loved it. The feeling took me to a height of sexual arousal that I could never have even imagined in any other fantasies or sexual encounters that I have ever had.

He came between my legs, looked at me and then went down on me eating me like a starving dog eating his first meal in days. I could not help but moan and move in unison to his licks and sucks. My thighs quivered as he ate me. I did not want this to stop and I loved watching and feeling him devour me. He did this for several minutes until I had another orgasm, then he stood and stepped back, gazing once again as I lay before him, helpless, vulnerable and scantily clad.

He took himself in hand. He was quite large and I could see him dripping in anticipation of taking me with his hard cock.

He told me, "every day I looked at you so prim and proper and a lady in public. At least once I wanted to take you like this and fuck the Hell out of you. I wanted to render you helpless and vulnerable just for me. I've dreamt about tying you like this, teasing you and taking you when I wanted to take you and no sooner."

I found myself becoming erotically frightened but only a bit. Yet it added to the sensuality and sexual arousal.

He circled the desk but never took his eyes off me. When he came to the edge of the desk where my legs were spread and tied, he stopped. He would look at me and massage my thighs and touch my garters. Then he would move up to my breasts and squeeze them but only hard enough to make me moan in satisfaction.

He circled the desk one more time then stopped again positioning himself between my legs.

He looked at me with a smirk and said to me, "I'm going down on you to eat you again. You can squirm all you want but you won't break free. I want you to say to me 'let me GO' and sound like you mean it. Everything I do to you I want you to tell me 'NO' and I want you to struggle to break free. I'm going to rape you because I can and I know you want me to. I can do anything I want to you now because now you are mine and I have control."

His body, his eyes, his touches, his words and his voice drove me into a sexual frenzy and a sexual fright that I loved.

As he began to eat me again, I started to squirm and fight to break loose telling him "NO! Let me GO!"

This only made him more excited and he ate and devoured me as if it were his last meal. He licked and sucked "her" until my thighs quivered and shook. His tongue raced in circles around my clitoris and at the same time he gently sucked "her" into his mouth.

Again I told him "NO!"

He raised his head, looked at me and smirked. He went down on "her" again. Telling him "NO!" as I did, made him go wild as he sucked my clit into his mouth and while holding it there, shook his head violently back and forth. The feeling that it produced made me scream as my entire body reciprocated in a vaginal and clitoral orgasm. All of me jerked with each throb my climax produced. I was near total exhaustion but he was not done with me.

He stood to look at me. I knew he wanted me to come down a bit from my sexual high then once again bring me to climax.

He stood as I moaned in satisfaction. Then he slid me to the edge of the desk. He teased me with his cock. He made me wet again by dripping pre cum onto "her". He took himself in hand and positioned his cock to just outside of "her", teasing "her".

At first he pumped into me slowly and said, "do you like this?"

I moaned in satisfaction but responded like he wanted me to by saying, "NO…….let me GO!."

My response made him want to drive himself into me hard and fast. I could feel "her" responding to his invasion. Within a few minutes, we both exploded in simultaneous orgasms, unlike any other climax I have ever experienced.

He remained hard. He wanted me again and untied my legs from the desk. He pulled me to him and put my legs over his hips and entered me again. He pumped hard and fast, and as he did, his eyes met mine. After several minutes, he gave me one last hard thrust and I felt him cum in me again…………

The phone started to ring.

I opened my eyes and realized that what had just happened was the most sexual and sensual dream I had ever had in my life, and yet disappointed that I was awakened.

My friend Sue had called to "chat". I told her it was "not a good time" and that I would call her the next day.

I slept like a baby that night and awoke feeling a bit feisty. I thought about the fantasy I had the night before and how I loved the feeling of being "taken" by Rich. I searched in my closet for something to wear that day. I came across a tight black skirt, white button down blouse and black heels. I also wore a pushup bra and stockings with garter belt. I wanted this sensual feeling to last.

Driving to the university that morning, I thought that perhaps I should not have worn what I did for class this day. Would I be embarrassed when I see Rich sitting in the front row of seats in the classroom? Would I make this fantasy a reality?

The students entered the classroom and took their seats. Rich was in his usual seat in front of my desk. I debated whether or not to sit as I usually did only a few feet from him. As time passed, I had the irresistible urge to yes, sit on my desk, directly in view of Rich with my legs crossed. He could not help but notice the efforts I made selecting my outfit for that day. I wanted him. I wanted him badly.

At 3pm that afternoon there was a knock on my office door. I said "come in" and there stood Rich. He sat down in front of my desk, as he did in my fantasy. I walked from behind my desk and sat with my legs crossed very close to him atop my desk No words were spoken. Just looks, and looks into one another's eyes. The chemistry was very apparent and it was hot. I crossed my legs and dropped my shoe off and onto the floor making it seem accidental. Rich moved forward to retrieve the shoe for me and place it back onto my foot. As he did so, his hands gently touched my leg. He looked at me for a negative reaction and got none. Soon both hands were touching my legs and moving between them. He spread my legs and began to kiss me, and massage my breasts.

What followed was intense and sexual, much like in my fantasy. That day was the beginning of our relationship and many fantasies to come. No one at the university surmised that we had become lovers.

After graduation, Rich interviewed with a local television station and was hired as a reporter. He called me to share the good news, and we went to dinner and celebrated that night. We returned to my apartment for a night cap and made passionate love until dawn.

He stops by my office occasionally at 3pm on weekdays, locks the door, and we repeat the scenario in my fantasy. It never gets old.

He loves fulfilling my dreams as I love fulfilling his.

The End