Seduction by Drugs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we watched, we were led slowly into a room that hadn't been part of the tour. It had mirrors on all the wall and ceiling. There were small mirrors strategically placed on the floor under several contraptions that I didn't at first have a clue as to what they were.

Karl continued to speak as we were maneuvered into the room and individually placed close to each machine.

These machines were made especially for us. They have many functions as you'll see and experience for your, and obviously, our pleasure. You need not worry. The crew has been furloughed for the next month and as this ship is totally automated, we actually won't need them until we do a cross Atlantic trip.

As he was speaking, in the background we could see them slowing taking our clothes off until we stood naked. With all the mirrors, it looked like infinity of naked Kents and Renees. We just stood there like it was the most normal thing in the world. It was surreal. We were slowly seated into the machine and wrist and ankle cuffs lined with what looked like thick fur were snapped into place. Another band was swung around our waists. We looked on, shocked as to what we were witnessing. They both had a remote in their hands and they hit some buttons and the chair leg bars spread apart like the thigh machines at our health club. We were spread as wide as we could be. Our genitals were as exposed at they ever could be. They pushed some more buttons and the machine's chairs rotated until Renee and I were held in a crouching position with our rear's higher than our heads and shoulders. The entire machine then rotated and we did a 360 with our rectums and genitals totally exposed and slightly open, in Renee's case and my testacles and penis hanging free.

"It's a bit early to start there dear," Erica said as she started to disrobe. "Yes, I agree, I just wanted to view our future lovers my dear."

We watched in abject terror seeing ourselves and not remembering a single thing that we were observing on the DVD. How we were shackled, naked and now exposed for all to see.

All during the video, Karl would make comments or give an explanation of something. He'd turn to a camera, he seemed to know which was viewing at the moment but I found out later they all were. He merely had to edit it a bit and it appeared he knew which one...didn't matter, they all were exposing two naked people strapped into some bizarre machine.

Karl proceeded to demonstrate how the machines could lift, turn, swivel, tilt and move vertically -- all the time while Renee and I were strapped into it. He kept pushing buttons and other machines came out of the floor and moved into a position directly behind where my wife and I were secured. They had large penis looking dildos attached and when he pushed another button, the arm holding the penis moved back and forth in short strokes. As he move a lever, the arm moved faster and the strokes became longer. It was terrifying to see.

By this time, Renee and I were so shocked; we couldn't speak and could hardly breathe.

I noticed that there wasn't any noise as the machine stroked but soothing background music that didn't defray from Karl's comments.

You can see that our little machines are built to be able to access all parts of our lovers. Yes, I know right now you're probably repulsed or so shocked your first inclination is to call the police. You won't do that as there would be no evidence and because, even though I detest blackmail and don't really think I need it, we do have everything securely deposited if necessary.

Erica had finished undressing and we were right, she had hair all over her pelvis. It was a bit difficult to see unless she faced directly towards the camera as she had a large belly that hung down and with her pendulous breasts reaching almost to her navel, she looked almost hideous. She raised her arms to adjust something on Renee's machine and her hairy armpits gave emphasis to her hairy legs. She was most definitely not sexually appealing. Renee had tried to close her eyes but with Karl droning on, we were glued to the scene.

It took some doing but we looked as Karl continued to undress. As he removed his shirt, you could see hair all over his upper body - on his back neck and all over his chest. His body was almost round and with all the hair, he was unappealing as his sister.

When he pulled his pants off, we both gasped with horror. His penis hung from his large belly was as thick as a V-8 can and looked like 7" or 8" long flaccid and his testicle sack looked like they had lemons inside they were so big. He acted like he was at a park he was so casual about himself. Renee was whimpering again but gasped when we saw that Erika had just attached a harness around her large frame and protruding from it was a flesh looking penis that had to be at least a foot long and 2" in diameter.

Erika stroked her artificial penis and looking at the camera said, "Do not despair my lovers, you will welcome and come to request my favorite fuck toy." The entire picture was almost comical. She looked like a hairy beast with a large appendage protruding. It was far from comical as we looked at it and remembered how sore our asses were/are. She went on, "My dears, this is nothing compared to Karl when his potion kicks in. We do compete with each other though and the results will be your pleasure."

By this time my stomach was in knots. I felt like throwing up and I'm sure Renee felt the same but we were so mesmerized by what was taking place and Karl and Erica's comment kept us riveted.

"Karl, when will your potion get you ready?" "Soon, I waited a bit because I wanted to explain all that is and will take place until our lover's desire and want us enough to call us."

"What the fuck does he think we are?" I demanded to Renee. "God, Kent, oh God Kent, what are they going to do to us...I could never feel anything sexual towards either one of them...they look like, animals."

I know by now you're ready to retch from what you see, hear and from the unknown. Especially from Erica's proclamation that you'll come to really want us, with your own volition, I know that probably remains outside your realm of believability right now. Look, we know we are far from appealing, far from what you to are and would expect but let me tell you why we're so sure. The special potion I put in your wine has tremendous hypnotic effect. As you've observed, you came in and got into our fuck machines without hesitation. Yes, you we're totally awake but unconscious from thinking. I invented it myself. Depending on how much I administer, it will wear off in from 1 hour to up to 12 hours. I happened to give you just over 2 hours. I'll continue to administer it over the next month but reducing the amount from time to time as you two come to the realization that you love and enjoy our sessions and are coming to love us. One last thing, I know I'll have to administer it more heavily a few times in the next few days as you two get use to falling in love with us. No, I didn't invent a love potion, far from it. Loving and wanting us will be on your own volition -- your free will decision to join us.

I could see that Renee and I appeared to be coming back from a deep sleep. We stiffened and then struggled against the restraints and I could hear Renee screaming, she was scared. No more than me but all I could comprehend was me straining against the bands and swearing.

Karl smiled at Erica and said that he hoped it wouldn't take more than a couple of days but he had prepared for up to five days before reducing the dosages. But it was pretty sure it wouldn't take the entire 30 days.

Five days, 30 days, what the hell is he talking about, I screamed. No way were we going to succumb to their perverted games.

Ah, my pets, finally back with us. I'm glad. Ok, I'll explain what is and will happen over the next few weeks. As you have found yourselves, you are in our fucking machines. They have been specially constructed so we have complete access to all of your sexual locations, mouth, cunt, penis, and asses. During our sessions, you will get to experience the sensational pleasure of each. Erica, as you can see, has her preference. Mine, on the other hand,

He reached around his belly and lifted the huge appendage and said, "takes its own pleasure." As he spoke, his penis started to grow hard and expanded another ½ in and grew longer.

It's actually just a shade over 12" if you wondered. Oh and it's at least a bit wider in diameter than Erica's prick which we match in length but she's a ½ in less in width. Yes, my cock is 7" in circumference to go along with the 12+" length. Erika does have some cute additions to her 12" though. It vibrates and she can even have it ejaculate quite a substantial amount of copies fluids she concocts. Quite pleasurable I'm told. Well, I'll leave that up to you two to decide . Since this is your first session, I'm going to just watch Erika work her magic on you dear one Renee.

We could see her approaching Renee with that huge cock swinging below her belly bulge. "Don't worry my pet, I'll have you more than ready for me." With that she pushed some buttons and the chair turned and Renee was facing her with her legs spread as far as they could go without being total splits. We could see Renee screaming and trying to extricate herself but to no avail.

No, you won't be comatose during our sessions as you need to experience all the pleasure you'll come to love and be totally awake as it occurs. Afterward a small amount will be administered to numb your mind to not remember until the next session.

Kurt had told us that all the rooms on the yacht were sound proof but it wouldn't be a problem as we wouldn't be making a lot of noise for long.

Renee's eyes got huge and a loud shriek emanated from her when Erika started to slowly move her hands up and down Renee's leg each time drawing closer to her bushy crotch. Her crotch hair was the same color as her hair and was so fine, even though quite bushy, it was sexy. Erika started kissing the insides of Renee's thighs as her hands move ever so slowly up and finally reaching her pussy. She delicately stroked her labia as her mouth was drawing closer to her hands. When her face disappeared in Renee's crotch, we could tell that Erika's tongue was doing things to her pussy. Renee was wiggling and trying to keep her pussy from the invading tongue but without success. Renee's struggles went on for almost 15 minutes when you could see a slight change in her body language and a change in the groaning she had been doing to a sound almost of pleasure. I looked over at Renee and she was blushing and shaking her head from side to side, like she could make it cease to happen.

Another ten minutes and you could see that Renee was enjoying having Erika licking and sucking her clit. The scream of a climax made both of us jump as this was so out of character for her we were shocked. Renee had made sounds of satisfaction in our love making but this was a cry that indicated that she just had a climax to surpass all others in her life to date. I immediately felt jealous and wanted to scream at her on how could she let that happen. The obvious answer was, she had just been orally raped by an obnoxious older dyke. We thought that would be the end of it but Erika stood up...the huge cock pointed right at the spot her tongue had just been and she rubbed the huge head up and down Renee's now very wet and lubricated cunt.

I could see myself screaming, "nooooooooooo...she's never had anyone but me, it will hurt her, tear her..."no don't."

Renee's eyes got enormous when she felt the head of the rubber cock slowly push itself into her love canal. A canal that to date had only had my 6", 1 ½ diameter member in there.

Erika was moving slowly...pushing just a bit in, stopping, pulling back and the pushing forward again. We could see her chubby ass cheeks contract and expand with each stroke. When she pulled back, her cheeks opened a bit and her hairy crotch was in sight. It looked like the dildo had an extension that was pushed up into her pussy so when she fucked, she got a opposite reaction...a sexual demonstration of Newton's 3rd law of motion. For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

It took almost 20 minutes of slow penetration, in and out, in and out before 8" of Erika's cock was buried in Renee. Her pussy lips were extended way beyond any time in my memory. Renee had been screaming that it was too big, too thick and it was tearing her but once it was that deep inside her, which was unbelievable as I would have thought it would have encountered her cervix long before the massive cock was in, 2" deeper than what she'd ever had before. Here again, after much screaming, squirming and swearing, which was a complete mystery as I'd never her ever say so much as damn more than once, her face took on a look of content. She had her eyes closed but instead of a grimace of pain, there was now a look of sexual pleasure.

Erika stood there, waiting for something to happen and then, slowly we could see Renee start to move her hips as much as the band would allow. It was apparent that this was what Erika was waiting for and slowly withdrew her humongous cock and then pushed it back deep inside.

"I'm keeping the other 4" for later when you beg me for it with love," Erika said.

This went on for another 15 minutes and we could tell that Renee had had several climaxes. The entire time, Erika's huge breasts were hanging down and bouncing on Renee's stomach and chest. Erika, with her cock buried to the 8", lifted up one of her breasts and fed it to Renee. To both our surprise, she took it into her mouth and commenced to suckle it with obvious fervor. This set of a huge climax and Renee's scream was even louder than when Erika had got her off with her tongue.

I knew then that my puny 6" was in trouble. It was then that we realized what had happened. Erika had turned the vibrator to full on her cock buried 8" deep and then squeezed the bulb on the end of a hose that shot almost a quarter of a pint of viscous artificial cum into my wife's throbbing fuck channel.

As Renee was coming down, Erika slowly withdrew the raping cock. Renee's and the artificial cum started running out of her open cunt. As the large cock left, there was a release of air from my wife's now ravished cut that sounded almost like a fart. Along with the cunt fart, more cum oozed out and ran down her legs and dripped onto the floor.

The entire scene was so graphic and erotic; I suddenly realized I was as hard as a rock. I felt immediate disgust with myself as I'd just witnessed my beautiful faithful wife raped. What shocked me almost as much was she had cum numerous times and even seemed to enjoy it.

I looked over at Renee and instead of a look of disgust on her face, saw a tinge of sexual arousal too. Oh my God, I thought, part of what Karl said seemed to be starting. No, it was her body was over stimulated, not from desire, from sexual manipulation.

Movement by Karl drew our attention and we saw that his huge cock was now fully engorged and the 12 ½" of cock meat looked like one of those miniature bats you see in stores only this one was as thick the entire length as the barrel. I wondered what was next and then realized he was looking at my crotch. I could see my face as it dawned on me that I was totally vulnerable and wide open.

Karl pushed some buttons and I could see my legs being spread and lifted so that my crotch was lower than my body and I was lying in a 45 degree angle on the rack. My cock, balls were what you saw first. Karl was applying something to that huge, massive fuck tool and I saw myself start to scream that I was totally straight and that thing would tear me.

Karl just smiled and slowly approached me. I could see him put one finger into my ass and work it around some. The look on my face was one of terror and horror. Yes, I'd had rectal exams but they were quick and entirely uncomfortable. I screamed and screamed but Karl kept on as if I was quiet as a mouse. We saw him add one, then two more fingers. He worked at my asshole for 15 or more minutes before he stood up, added some more KY, looked at me and said, "I usually like to fuck doggie style but really enjoy watching my new lover's face when I take their virginity. When you realize this is something you were made for, the look is absolutely unbelievable."

With that, he started to slowly attempt to penetrate my nether ring as he put another lubed finger in me and started massaging my asshole. I was so determined to keep him out, I squeezed down but Karl was persistent and even told me to relax, push out like I was going to the bathroom and it would be alright. He said that both Renee and I had had an enema prior to being strapped in as usual. I felt his fingers penetrate and other than my doctor, nothing prior had ever been there. His huge cock kept bumping against my thighs. I slowly felt his fingers going deeper, past my sphincter and I could feel them moving as he tried to open me up...In spite of myself, when he pushed another finger into me, after the initial pain, it started feeling slightly sexy. I tried to fight but I could feel and see my cock starting to fill and twitch. I looked over at Renee and could see that she was still in the last throes of her climax. I heard Erica say that my wife would be experiencing many more in the coming weeks.

Coming weeks? What is happening? My flaccid cock was giving me away as it got harder and longer as Karl now had three fingers in me, stretching, expanding my asshole. Suddenly I realized, I was as hard as I'd ever been and couldn't understand it. I'd never ever, ever envision I'd like my ass invaded. Karl called to Erica to see what had developed and she smiled and said, "Maybe it won't take the entire month dear."

Karl then reached down, picked up and laid his huge cock alongside mine lying on my stomach. I looked and to me it appeared like a hotdog wiener alongside Salami. It was twice as long and twice as wide. It felt really strange feeling his hard cock touching mine and lying on my stomach and reaching past my bellybutton. His belly was lying on my lower abdomen and when he bent over, I could feel it pressing his cock against mine.

'Before I can fuck you sweets, I need to open you up so I don't damage you permanently. It will take a few days before you'll be able to feel me fucking you. It makes me excited just thinking about it but, I think maybe 3 days. You did open up fairly easy with my 3 fingers. Eventually you'll be able to even take a fisting from Erica."

I was ready to pass out from both the excitement but also the total depravity he was suggesting. I was one of the straightest humans on earth and here he's saying I'm going to crave being fucked by a guy...a guy with an absolutely huge cock. It reminded me of when I'd see a stud horse with his penis hanging down almost to the ground.

The video went on for at least 3 hours and Renee and I didn't even get up to go to the bathroom. We were totally mesmerized. From the clock we realized that we'd been on their yacht for over 30 days.

We watched as Erika fucked Renee in her cunt and ass and then me with her 12" strapon. I could see I was as hard as I'd ever been when she did and then again when Karl went as deep but stretched me an additional ½". Both Renee and I screamed when we were first entered but as it was repeated over and over during the 30 days, it appeared that we were not only not objecting, but begging for the buggering for release. Renee was hysterical when Karl bottomed his 12" x 8" cock in her cunt but we both could see she too was longing for it after several massive orgasms his monstrosity created deep inside her. Erika's sitting on Renee's face was also rejected for awhile but there too, it became apparent that it was desired and wanted by both of us. Sucking Karl's cock took me a bit longer to accept and his size stretched both of our mouths to their limits.