Seduction by Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scorpio00155
scorpio00155
1,077 Followers

As Jim looked at my wife as though judging her level of arousal I glanced at the stopwatch, another minute had passed though I would have sworn it had been longer. My eyes flicked back to the couple on the couch as Jim reached down and tugged at Brenda’s panties, without hesitation Brenda raised her lower body to allow him to slide the damp material down her legs and off. Now my wife was dressed in nothing more than a suspender belt, stockings and high heel shoes, she was a gorgeous sight that would have had me instantly hard if my cock wasn’t already rigid. Leaning over Jim kissed Brenda while his right hand teased her right nipple and his left rubbed gently at her pussy lips, and then he parted their lips and put his mouth close to her ear.

“Feels good doesn’t it.” He said softly in her ear.

Brenda responded with a hum of pleasure while pushing her pussy up at Jim’s moving hand, her face was flushed and I could see her lower lip caught in her teeth as she tried to hold back against the sensations flooding over her.

“It can feel even better,” Jim carried on, “so much better, all you have to do is say those two little words. You know you want to. Will you say them Brenda?”

I don’t think my wife could trust her voice because her response was a slow hesitant shake of her head in the negative, Jim smiled at her response. Then he sank his fingers into her pussy while his mouth went back to her nipple, I watched him finger fuck her slowly until once again Brenda was right on the point of coming. With a grin Jim sat up, leant over, kissed my wife then slid off the couch to kneel between her open legs. Brenda was breathing hard and heavy as Jim leant forward to plant a kiss on her pussy while his hands slid up her body to her boobs. A glance told me that another minute had passed, there was only five minutes remaining and once again I felt a faint hope that my wife might hold out. My wife groaning drew my eyes back to what was happening Jim was gently blowing on her pussy, his warm breath exciting her, but still not making her climax. Sitting up Jim reached up to pull Brenda’s face down to his and their lips locked in a kiss of pure passion, his body was pressed to her pussy as they kissed and I could see my wife making little humping motions against him. Laughing Jim parted their lips and leant back.

“Oh no,” he grinned down at her while teasing her nipples, “you don’t get to cum that easy. Not until you say the magic words. Will you say them?”

Brenda bit her lips and shook her head ‘no’, but her motion was even more hesitant than before and my faint hope faded once more.

“We’ll see.” Jim grinned as he lowered his head.

He ran his tongue all the way along Brenda’s slit in a slow, tantalising motion and she groaned in pleasure, her lower body pushing up to try and get her pussy tight to Jim’s mouth. For a moment he let her push her pussy against his mouth then he moved back so that just the tip of his tongue was touching her flesh. Jim’s hands were busy teasing, tugging and twisting at Brenda’s nipples while he tormented her with his tongue. With almost a feather-light touch Jim circled his tongue around Brenda’s clitoris then passed it over her sensitive bud.

“Oh God!” Brenda groaned out at this.

Other than a brief ‘no’ these were the first words Brenda had spoken since they had started and I knew it was a sign that her resistance was fast crumbling. As did Jim, once again he circled her clit with his tongue then licked at it a little more firmly which made my wife groan out again. Her whole body seemed to be trembling as she hovered on the very edge of an orgasm, an orgasm Jim was denying her with consummate skill. My eyes flickered to the stopwatch then back to the action on the couch as my mind tried to understand how a mere minute could have felt like five times that long.

“Mmmm, no, no.” Brenda started to intone through her groans of frustrated pleasure as Jim teased her clit with his tongue.

There was less than four minutes remaining now and Jim was playing my wife like a musical instrument, a touch here, a stroke there, a lick or a suck and his actions were driving her crazy. So crazy that she was squirming and writhing to his every touch, desperate to climax but being denied that release by Jim’s careful movements. Even when he let his tongue push into her oozing hole he did it so slowly that it merely added to the sensations flooding over Brenda without pushing her over the edge into climax. Leaning back Jim let a brief moment pass so that Brenda would edge down the slope of pleasure she was on then slid a hand down to her pussy. Sliding two fingers into her Jim began to finger fuck Brenda with slow, gentle thrusts that pushed her right to the very edge and each time she trembled on the verge of cumming he would stop moving.

“Say it.” Jim whispered to my wife.

Her negative response was barely a single jerk of her head and as she made this response I looked at the stopwatch, there was only two minutes left to go, but could Brenda emulate the character in the story and hold out. Jim had masterfully kept my wife on the very edge of climaxing for almost five full minutes and I felt sure that Brenda would have to crack soon. As I watched Jim leant forward again to use his tongue on Brenda’s pussy once again part of me was willing her to hold on, to suffer the exquisite torture and deny Jim his victory, but at the same time part of me was willing her to crack and say the words ‘fuck me’. Mixed thoughts churned around in my head as I watched Jim playing with my wife’s body; watched the effect his caresses were having on her and listened to her ever louder cries of passion. Time seemed to be standing still as my eyes flickered between the scene on the couch and the stopwatch Ruth was holding, there were ninety seconds left when Brenda gave a low, guttural cry of sheer frustrated desire. Jim knelt up, his fingers taking the place of his tongue at Brenda’s pussy, looking into her glazed eyes he smiled, finger fucked her firmly for a few moments then held his fingers still as Brenda responded with a muttered comment none of us could make out.

“What was that?” Jim asked softly.

I glance at the stopwatch, there was a scant minute left to go, my eyes went back to my wife’s face which was a picture of ecstatic torment.

“What did you say Brenda?” Jim asked again.

The breath froze in my chest as I waited in dread and excitement for my wife to reply to Jim, my eyes flickered to the stopwatch to see forty seconds left then back to the tableaux of Jim and my wife. Jim moved his fingers in Brenda’s pussy once, twice then a third time and my wife cried out.

“Fuck me!” she gasped out in a low, trembling voice.

“Louder, so we can all hear you.” Jim chuckled at Brenda.

“FUCK ME!” Brenda cried out loudly.

Ruth had stopped the stopwatch with thirty seconds still remaining of the allotted time, Jim had won and now Brenda was his to do with as he wished for an hour. My heart raced as my wife’s loss hit me, I felt almost numb at the thought of another man having sex with my wife, but at the same time my cock was so hard it was throbbing at the very same thought. Through my stunned haze I saw Jim move his hands from Brenda, she began to literally plead with him to fuck her and Jim laughed as he opened his trousers, pushed them and his pants down to his knees.

“Yes, yes.” Brenda gasped out gazing at Jim’s hard cock “Give it to me. Fuck me!”

Through my surprise at the desperation in my wife’s voice as she pleaded with Jim to put his cock in her I vaguely noticed that his cock was more or less average in size, going by looks he had less to offer than I did. Not that this discovery gave me any relief as I stood there and watched this virtual stranger press his cock to my wife’s pussy. Jim was grinning like the proverbial Cheshire cat as he pushed just the cap of his cock into my wife, she groaned then tried to thrust up to take the rest of him in, but Jim had placed his hands at her upper thighs and stopped her motion before it could start.

“Naughty,” Jim grinned down at Brenda, “now lie still like a good little slut.”

I felt weak at the knees as it hit me that Jim was not just going to fuck my wife, his use of the word ‘slut’ seemed to hint that he had other plans for her than a simple fuck. For one moment I thought to step forward and put a stop to events, but a hand on my arm stopped me before I could take the first step.

“Brenda went into this with her eyes wide open Brian,” Ruth said softly as I looked at her restraining hand then at her face, “she won’t thank you for showing her up by breaking things up.”

“Christ Ruth,” I gaped at her, “I can’t just stand by and let her be used like some little fuck toy.”

“Of course you can,” Ruth half smiled, “and you will. Look, Jim’s a bastard, but he won’t hurt her, not much anyway.”

“Come on Ruth,” I protested, “what if it was you there, how do you think Alan would react?”

“He reacted the same way you will once you calm down and just enjoy what happens.” Ruth said softly.

“You …?” I spluttered in surprise.

“Yes, me.” Ruth grinned. “Jim pulled the same trick on me only I didn’t last half as long as Brenda. Brian, believe me, it made sex between Alan and me much better. It’s only an hour Brian, and an hour you will relish in the future.”

“But what about the others?” I said looking around the room at the half dozen other couples there.

“Of course they’ll screw her, if there’s time and that’s what Bill wants.” Ruth said softly. “Just go with it Brian.”

While Ruth was making her revelations I had been watching Jim slowly pushing more of his cock into Brenda amidst her pleadings and demands for orgasmic release. Whatever else he was Jim certainly knew how to keep a woman from cumming, every time Brenda showed signs of going over the edge he would pause in his motions and wait for her to calm a little, then he would press on. By the time he had buried his cock in her to the hilt Brenda was threshing her head and literally crying out for release.

“You know,” Jim commented as he held his cock still inside my wife, “an hour seems hardly enough to really appreciate a slut like you.”

I could not believe my ears, the man was openly angling to increase the time he had with my wife from an hour to God alone knew how long, nor could I believe that I was going to let him do it. Although this had hit me instantly I was not sure that Brenda was really aware of what Jim was saying, her whole attention seemed desperately focussed on achieving a climax. When Brenda gave no response to his comment Jim slid his cock in her pussy slowly until it was all but out of her pussy, Brenda writhed and struggled in an effort to get his cock back into her, but with no success. With a little sob of frustration Brenda lay still and looked up at Jim, her eyes pleading with him to finish her off, grinning down at the now subservient woman beneath him Jim slid his cock all the way back into her yearning depths.

“What do you say Brenda,” Jim spoke softy as his groin pressed to hers, “should we make it longer than an hour?”

“Yes, anything,” Brenda sobbed softly, “only please fuck me properly!”

“Oh I will, I will. You will be well fucked by the time I’m finished with you.” Jim laughed. “But first let’s talk time. Perhaps we ought to make it 2 hours.”

Brenda nodded a wild yes, her lower lip caught in between her teeth as she struggled to climax.

“I didn’t hear you.” Jim said.

“Yes, two hours, yes.” Brenda half gasped and half sobbed.

“Hmmm, well I’m not sure,” Jim mused while making a slow withdrawal of his cock, “can I do everything I want in two hours? I don’t think so. Let’s make it three shall we?”

“Yes, anything, only please fuck me!” Brenda pleaded with him.

“Anything?” Jim grinned while pushing his cock slowly back into Brenda’s yearning pussy. “In that case how about this. The time is almost twelve thirty; you do whatever I want until seven in the morning, that’s a little over six hours. Still not enough in my view, but I don’t think you could stand any longer. So Brenda, what do you say, will you be my slut until seven?”

I held my breath as I waited for my wife to answer, though deep down I already knew what she would say.

“Yes!” she wailed and I let the air sigh from my chest.

“Yes what?” Jim asked firmly.

“What you said,” Brenda gasped out, “I’ll do whatever you want until seven in the morning.”

“That’s a good little slut.” Jim crowed. “And now for your reward.”

With that Jim began to fuck Brenda in earnest, his cock started sliding in and out slowly, but in a few heartbeats he had picked up the pace and that was all it took to make Brenda climax. Climax was too mild an expression for what hit Brenda as all the pent up excitement crashed over her, it started with a shudder that became violent jerks of her body, at the same time she was almost screaming out the bliss she was feeling. This orgasmic explosion just seemed to go on and on, throughout all this Jim continued fucking her with hard, heavy strokes that just seemed to make her ecstasy increase even more. Jim was clearly enjoying the sensation of fucking my wife and seemed to be doing everything he could to draw out that pleasure, but despite himself his thrusts became ever harder and faster until their bodies were virtually crashing together. With a groan Jim pushed hard into my wife and I watched his buttocks clenching as he came deep inside her, by this time Brenda’s movements had become weak and almost listless but when Jim’s seed filled her she gave a yelping cry then shook violently again.

“Oh am I going to enjoy this.” Jim puffed as he leant back on his heels, his cock slithering wetly from Brenda’s pussy. “Who else wants to fuck this prime little slut?”

Jim looked around the room as he spoke as did I, nor was I surprised to see four of the men present step forward, including our host Alan. As for those that hadn’t shown a desire to fuck Brenda about the only thing stopping them had been their wives taking their arm and talking stiffly to them, not surprisingly those couples left shortly after that, but not before the first of the other guests took his turn with Brenda. Feeling sick and excited at the same time I watched Brenda responding ever more weakly to the attentions of first our host then three other male guests, each of them taking her hard and fast concerned only for their satisfaction not hers. Nor can I deny that I was also tempted to fuck her, but the thought of my dick surrounded by the sperm of the other men just turned my stomach.

Finally those present were done with Brenda, an hour had passed and she had fucked and sucked five men, including Jim, more than once and she looked well fucked. My wife’s pussy was oozing sperm, it coated her lips and chin, and some even glistened on her throat and boobs. Panting and shivering in post orgasmic pleasure Brenda lay on the floor where the men had placed her convinced, as was I, that her ordeal was over, but neither of us had reckoned on Jim actually intending to use her until the last second of the agreed time. Jim, once again sporting an erection, stood over Brenda, he seemed pleased at the well used look she wore and as she looked up at him questioningly he gave a little laugh.

“You’re not done yet my little slut.” Jim spoke meaningfully. “There’s one hole that hasn’t been used yet.”

Brenda’s eyes widened as she realised which hole he was referring to, but though we didn’t do it often my wife was not an anal virgin. As the realisation reached her eyes Jim grinned even more and nodded down at her as though confirming her thought.

“Assume the position like a good little bitch.” Jim chuckled.

Brenda sighed then moved onto her hands and knees, her bum facing Jim as she looked over her shoulder awaiting his pleasure.

“Damn you’ve got his slut well trained Brian.” Jim laughed as he moved closer to my wife.

He stuck his cock in her pussy to gather the juices there then withdrew it, a moment later Jim was pressing his cock to Brenda’s small puckered anus. As he applied pressure Brenda hung her head between her shoulders and gave a small groan of pain, then she yelped and I saw Jim’s cock surging all the way into her back passage. There was nothing gentle about the way Jim fucked her arse, his thrusts were fast and almost drove her to the floor with their power. Despite this Brenda managed to hold her position and, to my surprise, was soon moaning in pleasure which made Jim laugh then thrust even harder.

“You like it hard don’t you my little slut.” Jim commented breathlessly.

“Yes.” Brenda gasped back even though his words had not been a question.

“I bet you never let your husband fuck you hard and mercilessly.” Jim grunted as he picked up the pace even more.

“No.” My wife responded breathlessly.

I blushed at her reply, even though it was true that I had always treated her lovingly her admission was humiliating and Jim’s response even more so.

“Well you sure love having a real man fucking you,” He laughed. “it takes a real man to handle a whore like you. Perhaps we’ll get together again after this just to keep you satisfied.”

Thankfully Brenda made no response, but that may have been simply because she was too busy climaxing to talk. While I thought about his comment that they get together again Jim began to groan, moments later his cock was thrust deep inside Brenda as he filled her bowels with his cum. For a few moments after cumming Jim remained still, clearly savouring the sensations of my wife’s arse around his cock, then, after a few idle thrusts he pulled out of her.

“Okay,” he sighed moving away from Brenda, “let’s go get cleaned up.”

I wasn’t too happy to see Brenda and Jim leaving the room together, but I had little choice in the matter. A few minutes later Jim returned without Brenda, grabbing his discarded clothing he quickly dressed then headed to the telephone. Around me the rest of the partygoers were saying their farewells to our hosts and no-one noticed me sidling near to Jim or straining forwards in an attempt to hear his phone conversation. Although I couldn’t make it all out I got enough to realise that Jim was making arrangements for a group of men to meet my wife somewhere, I couldn’t make out how many or the location. As he finished his call Brenda, still naked, reappeared, the only people left now were our hosts, Alan and Ruth, Jim, my wife and myself, seeing Brenda Jim grinned and instructed her to put on her dress.

“Just the dress,” he added, “you won’t need the rest.”

Puzzled Brenda did as instructed then stood there waiting for whatever was to come next and when Jim spoke I felt my face go white.

“Okay my little whore,” Jim grinned, “time to earn your keep. We’re going for a little ride, when we get there you will tout your sluttish little body just like any other whore there.”

“Now look here,” I spoke up at last, “that’s going too far.”

“It’s not your decision to make.” Jim said sharply. “Brenda agreed to do what I wanted; well this is what I want. What about you Brenda, you want to call an end to this?”

“No,” Brenda replied as I went even paler, “I agreed and I’ll see it through.”

Unable to believe that Brenda was willing to prostitute herself for this man I just stared at her, her eyes refused to meet mine and I felt sick to the pit of my stomach at the thought that I was no longer enough for her. Alan and Ruth watched this by-play looking uncomfortable, when Jim linked his arm through Brenda’s and asked them if they wanted to see the fun they declined. Ominously Jim didn’t ask me to join them; nevertheless I grabbed up my wife’s remaining clothing and went after them, not even talking to our hosts as I left. As I got into my car I saw Jim deposit Brenda in the front passenger seat of a BMW, I had my engine going before he was behind the wheel and was right on their tail as he pulled away. Then the BMW went roaring away well over the speed limit, though I tried to keep up both my driving skills and the car weren’t up to the challenge, sickened I realised that Jim had deliberately lost me.

scorpio00155
scorpio00155
1,077 Followers