Seduction By... The Serial Ch. 01

Story Info
Mystic shadow & white light power.
1.7k words
3.82
30.6k
7

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/17/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mystic Shadow and the Furies

Her eyes opened slowly in the room that once was her bedroom before her demise. Why am I back here? She thought to herself sitting up in bed looking around at the room that had been left just the way it was forty years ago before her and Knight Shadow along with their warriors were sent home. She pinched her skin to see if this was really happening.

"Ouch dummy that hurt!" she said to herself aloud.

"It normally does when one pinches one self." He said smiling at her.

She looked at the stranger standing before her dressed in the white suit of the warriors, His hair was black, those dark eyes of his penetrated her soul and reminded her of her lost love Knight Shadow.

"Thanks smart ass for the brilliant info." She said when she realized she hadn't a stitch of Clothes on. She quickly grabbed the sheet up over her breast.

With a look of disappointment on his face he forced a smile.

" Let me help you out here. " He told her dressing her in the warrior's uniform.

Mystic Shadow looked at him and knew he reminded her of her beloved Knight Shadow. Sadness filled her body and heart. "Where are the others?" she asked as tears filled her eyes as she began to mourn their deaths.

"You are here to replace Guardian Caster, she requested to teach the children warriors." He said smiling and could not help feeling such an attraction to her.

Mystic Shadow looked at the picture of Knight Shadow and her on their wedding day. "Why can't he come here?" she asked feeling the loss ripping her heart apart as her bottom lip quivered.

"He is not meant to be on this journey with you Mystic Shadow." He told her trying to be gentle knowing that she was missing her husband and warriors.

She covered her face in her hands and wept for departed love and family. He could not help but to feel the pain she felt in her heart, he walked over to her and took her hands in his and pulled her into his arms where she wept like a small child. A single tear rolled down his face as he held her tightly in his powerful arms.

"Why send me back here alone to grieve?" she cried into his chest.

"We need you now Mystic Shadow, they had you for forty years up there, but we needed you to come back home." He told rubbing his hand over the back of her long brown hair.

Mystic Shadow pulled herself together and decided it was time to see her daughter Mystic Caster and the others. She walked a head of him when she felt her uniform had changed exposing her ass cheeks, she stopped dead in her tracks as she placed her hands on her cheeks and then turning around to see him standing with a boyish grin on his face.

"What do you have a death wish?" She asked him becoming more angered from his laughing at her.

"No but you have a nice ass and well I just thought . . . " He said as his body began flying through the air.

"You have a nice body and I just wanted to see it fly." She said smiling as she was brushing her long golden brown hair over her shoulders as the uniform fit her so well right down to her thigh high white boots like so many years before.

Mystic Shadow began laughing as he landed in the open door of Guardian Caster who approached the door smiling knowing her grand daughter had returned and would take Charge once more.

"Mystic Shadow please do not hurt the warriors." She said smiling as tears ran down her face.

"Grandmother." Mystic Shadow said running into her arms.

The two women hugged and cried and that was she heard Mystic Caster behind her. "Mother? Oh mother!" she cried out running into arms.

"My baby girl, oh you are so pretty." She said holding her face with her hands.

The three women walked arm in arm down the hallway forgetting that Mystic Shadow's pants had been altered.

Smiling rubbing his back when he got up off the ground, he smiled.

"She wants me." He said to himself trying to catch up to the three witches.

Mystic Caster looked at her mother's pants and began laughing.

" Mother are you redesigning the uniforms again?"

Mystic Shadow stopped and she began turning slowly toward him.

"Fix my uniform now." She looked at him with piercing eyes as he began to float up into the air.

"This form of violence is not getting you what you want, only what I want." He told her looking around at his surroundings seeing what dangerous thing his body might land on.

The two other women stood back as they saw the new beginning for Mystic Shadow and Raging Storm. They watched as Mystic Shadow began spinning him slowly in the air, then faster and faster until he gave in repairing her pants.

"Much better." She told him standing with her back to him rubbing her ass.

He smiled watching her walk away and then remembered why she was sent back. He ran to catch up again pushing Mystic Caster out of his way to walk next to Mystic Shadow.

A mystic caster smiled at him for he never ever showed any interest in women before." Must be lust?" she asked shaking her head smiling.

Mystic Shadow had flash backs of her and Knight Shadow walking down this hallway arm in arm, her beloved warriors popping out of their rooms and Jada Caster smiling at her. She fought back the tears that stung her eyes trying to be strong when in reality she felt like a frightened child. She looked at this handsome man next to her and forced a smile.

"So smart ass what is your name?" She asked smacking his ass sending an electrical current with it.

"Oh shit!" He yelled grabbing his ass and jumping around.

Mystic Shadow looked at him through Mischievous eyes. "Something in your pants Oh shit?" she asked with an ear to ear grin.

He looked at her trying to smile rubbing his ass. "You have awoken dead parts in me Mystic Shadow." He said looking at her like he wanted to just lay down and cry.

Mystic Shadow laughed as he was actually kind of cute. " Does your lil butt hurt?" She asked him walking up to him and placing her hand on his chest pushing him backwards up against the council's door.

"Do you think we should wait for our show of emotions Mystic Shadow?" He asked as her touch felt like electricity went through him and Mystic Shadow felt the same shock of electricity flow through her as well causing her to back up having only felt that feeling once before with Knight Shadow.

" Lets get back to why I am here." She said turning away from him and trying to run away from her feelings that she swore would never arise for another man.

Guardian Caster felt what her grand daughter was feeling and smiled knowing she would adjust to a new life without Knight Shadow. They continued to the main dinning room where Natanne and Mystic Shadows grand children were eating with the other warriors. Their mouth's dropped and silence quickly took over the room for no one knew Mystic Shadow was returning to reclaim her throne.

Her father stood up with tears burning his eyes. " We will win now." He said as he slammed his napkin down onto his plate to take his beloved daughter into his arm.

"What did you say father?" Mystic Shadow asked looking bewildered.

"They haven't told you why they brought you back?" he asked looking at Guardian Caster confused.

"Oh Shit you better start those jaws to talking or I may just turn you into ice for my blood is running cold." She told him with the look of death on her face.

"All right, first my name is Raging Storm and some of our most ferocious warriors have disappeared without a trace. We have searched all over and they may not be able to be saved." He said looking at her with dread.

"Who? Who are they?" she asked searching the room to see which of her beloved warriors were captured.

"The Furies, Mystic Shadow we tried to find them." Dark Lightening said looking at the ground.

"How long?" she asked him.

"One week, it's as if they just vanished!" he tried to explain to her.

Strong winds began to spin around Mystic Shadow as her eyes began to glow purple, her hair flew around her and she began floating in the air spinning as the room watched their High Priestess.

"We don't have long. The Dark Side has captured them. They won't be alive much longer. They are dying." She said landing on the ground.

"Do you know where they are at?" Guardian Caster asked.

"No I will have to scribe for them." She said and vanished.

Guardian Caster and Mystic Caster followed her to the sacred room with the book, and everything she would need. She held the pendant over the globe of the world until it came to rest on an isolated island protect by magical amazon women.

"Well looks like we are taking on the Amazon witches." Mystic Shadow told them.

Mystic Shadow acted as if 40 years had never past and turned back to her old self, she turned Mystic Caster and Natanne, and herself into the Furies, Mya into a Banshee, and her father into the powerful warrior he once was.

"We have family to go rescue." Mystic Shadow told them.

"Wait. I need you to have this now." Guardian Caster told her taking her hands and transferred her healing powers to Mystic Shadow.

Mystic Shadow smiled as she squeezed her hands and then they vanished into the golden sparkling mist. Guardian Caster looked up at the heavens praying they were right by just sending Mystic Shadow back without the original 12 warriors.

Will Mystic Shadow be able to save the Furies? Is the Dark Side capture of the Furies was to be able to bring Mystic Shadow back their Queen?

To be continued...