Seduction From The Hellspawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please sir....I ...I cant.." she began

"Hell spawn....call me Hell spawn" he informed her as his tongue still ravaged her, causing vibrations deep inside her.

Hell spawn slid his long tongue out of her behind and slid his tongue around to her front, tickling her clit, flicking over it. He felt Legacy jump slightly as his tongue came into contact with the throbbing bud, coating him with her sweet nectar.

"Mmmmmmmmm you love my fifteen inch long tongue wrapped around your little clit, don't you my little vixen...tell me..."

"NO! No...I ..." she started to deny it but she couldn't...but she could not tell him either.

Suddenly, Hell spawn commanded his tongue to split in two again, making it look like he has two long fifteen inch tongues. Hellspawn forcefully slid one side back into her delicious bottom and the other snaked deep inside her tight womanhood, impaling her completely. Hell spawn gripped her firm behind in his hands and spread her wide, as he fucked her ass and her pussy...even his words becoming rougher as his tongue is. Pushing her body up and down upon him, impaling her, Hell spawn forced her body to take all of his tongue inside both ends of her sweet insides.

Suddenly, the pleasure was too much, Legacy parted her lips and cried out in ecstacy, as a huge orgasm overtook her body. Her sweet nectar coated his tongues as they impaled her behind and her tiny pussy, drenching him.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" she cried out helplessly.

Standing up, Hell spawn's manroot stood out angrily, as it bucked wildly at its full eleven inches. Leaning against her back, he felt her smooth back come into contact with the crisp hair on his massive chest. Taking one of her legs in his big hand, he left her from beneath her knees.

Legacy cried out from the pleasure pain, as Hell spawn impaled her upon his monstrous shaft, slowly but firmly. As his manroot delved deep inside her, he stopped for a moment, giving he time to adjust to his massive size. He pushed away the hair from her neck with his chin, as he leaned over and licked her earlobe...whispering...." I am branding you for my own, Legacy Wyndham and forever more, shall you feel my monstrous shaft pulsating deep inside you, stretching and filling you.

"Pl....please Hell spawn" she whimpered softly, feeling dizzy with the rush of desire course through her voluptuous body.

As she whispered his name, Hell spawn felt his heart melting for this little female, yet growled fiercely, thrusting his hips hard, filling her to her womb with his big shaft. Over and over, her filled her walls, stretching her. Her deliciously round behind caressed his abs, as he lifted her off the floor, thrusting animalistic hunger, faster and harder, Legacy to bounce up and down upon his manroot. Leaning down to bite her neck, she arched her head back, giving him total surrender, as he plunged hard one last time...his hot seed filling her soft womb, overflowing her...as it leaked upon his shaft.

They both cried out in ecstacy, as he filled her body with his abundance of seed, as her nipples grazed torturously against the wall, his long claws marking her skin as he held her off the ground. She slumped against him as he poured his last seed into her, their juices mixing together.

Turning her around, he placed her legs upon his shoulders as he pinned her back upon the wall. With her tiny pinkened womanhood lay like a feast before his eyes, his massive tongue impales her womanhood, lapping up her sweet juices and his, mixed. His big hands gripped her full breasts as his thumbs caress her aching tips painfully, as he devours her little pussy. Arching her back, Legacy orgasmed three more times into Hell spawn's insatiable mouth, giving him all her sweet nectar. Hell spawn momentarily took her throbbing clit into his mouth, suckling hard, and as she was about to orgasm, one of his fangs, grazes the clit, causing it to bleed slightly. Combined with the bite upon her clit, and the orgasm at once...Legacy soon faints from the extreme pleasure.

Hearing the birds sing near her open window, Legacy allows her hunter green eyes to flutter open. Looking down upon her covered body, she snuggles beneath the pink down comforter, but feeling sore all over her body. Flashes of last night came rushing back to her, but believing it to be merely a dream. Looking at her hand, she notices how the cut she had last night...had vanished....then lowering the covers a bit, her eyes widen in surprise as she gazes upon the double bite mark above her right breast....a brand. Turning her head to look at her surrounding, she notices the words written on her vanity mirror...."I will return for you" written in blood. Blushing softly, Legacy remembered what had transpired last night....Hell spawn had branded her for his own....

The End.....For Now.....

12