Seduction In Bunny Pyjamas Ch. 04

Story Info
The finale (aka happily ever after!)
2.1k words
4.56
24k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 05/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 – One day my prince will come...or perhaps he already has?

Her happily ever after comes, but she has to be sneaky to get what she wants...

Note from Buzzlegirl – this is the final part. Hope you enjoyed it. If you did or even if you didn't, please vote or leave me a comment

With lots of thanks to luvtaread for her superb editing skills.

Two weeks and 10 official dates later, they sat in a lovely little Italian restaurant in town. Draven was goofing around with his food, trying to convince her to do 'Lady and the Tramp' with the spaghetti and going about it by singing the theme to her in a dodgy Italian accent.

Alex threw her head back, laughing at his antics. She'd never been this happy. Draven was attentive, funny, sweet, everything she could wish for. Every night he kissed her thoroughly until she thought she couldn't take it anymore, but every night they went to their separate beds, leaving her unfulfilled even after she had rapidly stroked herself to her climax, her thoughts filled with him.

She'd decided however, that tonight was going to be different. If he didn't want to take the step for fear of her thinking she was just another 'notch on the bedpost', there was only one thing left to do....

Once they got home, it was typical for them to curl up on the sofa together and watch TV or a film. They'd both change into 'sloppy' clothes, and snuggle down with some popcorn and a glass of wine. Tonight, however, Alex had a plan........

"Babe, the TV seems to be on the blink, for some reason I can't get it to turn on!" Draven sounded really annoyed.

"Oh no sweetheart, never mind, why don't we watch a film in your room – I mean, your 32" screen in there is nearly as big as the one in the lounge!"

Alex was already standing in his bedroom when Draven come in, leisurely looking through Draven's porn collection, "Alex!" he looked so shocked.


"I don't really fancy an action flick, well, not that kind of action anyway, so I thought we could watch 'Flashpoint', Jenna James is one of my favourites!" she grinned over at him cheekily, laughing at the look on his face.

"You like porn? You know who Jenna James is? Flashpoint? What?" he couldn't get the questions out fast enough.

Alex was nearly doubled over by this point, hardly able to breathe from the laughter. "Babe, I've been sneaking in here and borrowing your porn for months! And yes, Flashpoint, nothing like a few sexy fireman banging a buxom blond every which way."

Draven choked on the wine he was gulping trying to patch his suddenly dry mouth.

"Oh babe, you ok" she asked innocently, rushing over to the bed where he'd collapsed and thumping his back. She had made a point of wearing her usual dressing gown so as to not give the game away, but had arranged her red curls in a sexy knot with tendrils that escaped to form a soft frame around her face.

"I'm fine" he choked out, handing her the glass of wine and trying to settle back against the headboard desperately trying to conceal the fact that was already rock hard just at the idea of cosying up with her.

Draven had told her before; he watched porn with the majority of women he'd slept with. Usually it was the mainstay of getting them in 'the mood'. That was how Alex knew where to find his porn stash in the first place. But the thought of watching this with her, the fact that she'd admitted to touching herself whilst watching this stuff left him so flustered, she had to smile to herself. It made her feel more confident at what she was about to do, that she could affect him as much as he affected her.

Alex settled down next to him, curling herself over his arm with her head resting on his shoulder. Soon enough, the pretence of a plot unfolding on the screen had given way to full on, hardcore fucking, the over-the-top gasps and writhing bodies entirely capturing her attention as her hand unconsciously began to stroke across Draven's stomach, her finger trailing along the waist-band of his jogging bottoms.

She heard his breath hitch in his throat. Looking up, she was surprised to find that his eyes were not fixed on the screen as she expected, but that he had caught a glimpse of her shoulder and the bluey grey bra strap with little decorative pink flowers on it where her usual bunny pyjamas should have been. As if in a trance, he reached out to run his finger over the sexy little strap, groaning.

"Good, so he's finally noticed" Alex thought. She went back to watching the screen as though her life depended on it, but could no longer focus on the figures, seeing only a mass of flickering images. All her nerve endings seemed to be connected to that one section of skin that his fingers were stroking just underneath the strap.

Unexpectedly, Draven growled and rolled over her, holding himself over her to stare at her. He didn't say anything, he just reached down and tugged at the belt that was holding closed her dressing gown, to reveal the most astonishing mixture of silk and lace that, compared to some stuff he'd seen was fairly modest yet only enhanced her beauty, leaving just enough to the imagination to drive a man mad.

"Oh god Al, baby, are you sure" he ground out, running one finger-tip over the top of her breasts where they met the lace of the cups that that held them.

"Dray, I went out and bought this stuff, dressed up like this, put porn on...what more do I have to do to get you to do something more than just kiss me senseless?" Alex laughed. The poor man looked in torment, like he'd been told to face the gallows, yet she could feel his cock throbbing insistently against her belly. She'd never felt so wanton, so confident. She knew Draven had slept with women far more aesthetically pleasing than her, but right now she felt so beautiful, it didn't even occur to her to feel self-conscious.

His mouth covered hers, not all together gently, his stubble scratching at her cheek deliciously. His tongue swept into her mouth, duelling with hers and his hand slid the offending strap down her shoulder, two fingers brushing down the side of her breast and underneath the line of the underwire. Her nipple was so hard; she thought it would burst through the material, desperate as it was for his attention.

But he continued to ignore it and, despite ravaging her mouth insistently his hands were teasing, his touches light. His mouth detoured to the shell of her ear before taking her earlobe into his mouth, sucking and biting gently. She gasped, feeling the answering pull in her nipple just as he took it, through the lacy bra, between his fingers and pinched it.

Somehow, she was suddenly free of the bra, the coolness of the air hardening her nipples to the point of pain. He stopped and stared down at her breasts.

"Beautiful" he murmured to himself before sweeping one nipple into his hot mouth whilst his clever fingers continued to taunt and tease its twin.

Draven continued his descent, kissing the slight swell of her belly, before running his fingers then his tongue along the top of the French knickers, taking his time to nip each of the little pink roses that were dotted along the top, making sure to pinch a little of her skin each time. Glancing up he saw her head thrown back with abandonment, her fingers stabbing wildly into his hair, urging him onward.

His fingers edged underneath the lace to brush over the pouting lips of her slit. "Oh god baby, you're so wet" he exclaimed, extricating his fingers licking her juices, whilst holding her gaze hotly. He heard her groan as he re-inserted his hand under the scrap of material, her back arched as his fingers pumped in and out of her aching pussy, his thumb circling her clit over and over in a maddening rhythm. "Dray, please, oh god, please..."

"What is it baby? What do you want?."

Her head was thrashing from side to side as he pulled aside the material and swiped her clit once, twice with his tongue before taking it into his mouth and sucking insistently.

"I can't, ohhhh, I can't, no....ughhh, ohhh I'm cumming, Dray, Dray, ohhh" her pussy tightened, her eyes flying open to stare vacantly as she spasmed around the two fingers still buried deeply inside her. Her clit throbbed, juices flowing freely over his hand and mouth.

Draven continued to lazily circle the hood of her clit with his tongue as she came down, his fingers scooping up the moisture and continued to stroke the outer lips. His gaze locked with hers a small smile playing across his mouth as he brought his hand up and offered her a taste of herself. "Mmmmmm" he groaned feeling her tongue lap up the sticky moisture, he swooped up to kiss her, letting her taste herself on his tongue.

Senses returning, Alex pushed at the wall of Draven's chest, manoeuvring him so that he was laying on his back as she rolled over to straddle him. His cock was practically bursting out of his boxer shorts as she applied a similar form of torture to his nipples with her hands and mouth. Following the light dusting of hair on his chest down over those tight abdominal muscles she found his ticklish spot and made him squirm for a moment before continuing down hooking her fingers into the elastic of his shorts and pushing them down his hips. She stared longingly at the sight of him "Wow" she licked her lips.

"Flattery will get you everywhere my love" he grinned.

"Sorry, it's just, I realised when I felt it against me before you were, well, you know, well hung" she was blushing, he watched fascinated as it spread down from her face down her chest.

"I can't believe after what you've just done, you're actually blushing whilst talking about this!" he exclaimed.

She smiled shyly before looking down again, licking her lips and grasping his cock in a firmer grip than he was expecting. "Hey, don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining" she smiled impishly, and then taking first the head in to the warmth of her mouth, then carrying on, and on until he hit the back of her throat. He didn't expect her to keep going, but he heard her take a breath and then his head nearly exploded with pleasure at the feeling of her throat clutching the head of his cock so tightly.

Just as it was getting too intense, Alex pulled up, releasing his cock with a 'pop' and giggled. Looking pleased with herself, she climbed up to straddle him again, those taunting little French knickers having mysteriously disappeared and, within the two seconds it had taken her to roll on a condom, she sunk down onto him in one deft motion.

"Ohhhhhhhhh" they both groaned out, his hand automatically coming up to circle her waist then grasp her hips holding her to him, buried to the hilt and revelling in the slick, tight warmth of her.

After a few seconds, he released his grip slightly, allowing her to move, to set the pace and rhythm that suited her. Her head was thrown back allowing him access to roam her breasts with his mouth, changing the angle of his thrusts as a result to press maddeningly, insistently, on her g-spot over and over again. Their pace increased, her head coming forward to sink her teeth into his shoulder, just as his thumb found her engorged clit. She screamed, the tightening rhythmical spasms of her muscles on his cock was so intense, he tightened his grip on her hips and pounded harder twice more gasping for air, his eyes rolling back into his head as, with a shout, he followed her into intense orgasm.

"I love you Al" he smiled into her hair, brushing a kiss over her forehead as she snuggled down against him, pulling up the duvet to cover them both.

"I love you too, darling. By the way, can't wait to try that" her eyes focused back on the scene playing out on the forgotten screen. He looked up, his eyes nearly popping out of his head, a grin then spreading across his face...what had he let himself in for?!

THE END