Seduction Lessons

Story Info
Elderly woman asks daughters to teach virgin Tom.
7.5k words
4.63
198.1k
25
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom adjusted his pack as he set out on his first camping and fishing trip since his eighteenth birthday. As a birthday present His parents had given him a new three man tent to replace his old pup tent. His plan was to stay overnight and try it out.

He had driven to the closest point to the island that could only be reached by boat or across a narrow gravel causeway too small and too soft to allow cars to cross. The island was only a few miles out of town but surprisingly little used by townsfolk.

An hour later when he had set up his camp secured his tent and moved down to a grassy bank to fish, He was surprised to see another person further along the bank. He was disappointed that he did not have the spot to himself but quickly became immersed in his fishing moving backwards and forwards along the bank as he used various flies to temp the rainbow and brown trout that populated this fast running stream.

Playing a nice rainbow he followed it along the bank as it fought his light fly rod. Finally after a battle he landed a four pounder and sank to his knees to unhook, kill and gut it. He was concentrating so hard that he failed to hear the other angler approach.

He jumped when he hear a woman's voice and turned quickly to find an old woman struggling with a walking stick in the soft slope. "That's a fine catch young man" she said with a smile.

"Thank you it's a nice one, it put up a good fight," he replied as he studied her closely.

Holy hell she's ancient, She looks at least eighty he thought to himself. Without thinking he asked "what are you doing out here all alone?"

She smiled at his question, "I can tell by the look on your face you think I'm too old and frail to be here."

"My daughters think I'm mad, but I love fishing. My husband and I used to fish here before he died. I have been coming here on my own since then."

They talked fishing as he prepared an open fire, first boiling the Billy and heating his pan for the fish. He worked methodically filling a thermos flask with coffee and pouring hot water into an old fashioned hot water bottle. "The smell of an open fire and the sizzle of cooking fish is one of life's great joys," she told him as they sipped their coffee.

"There's plenty of fish why don't you join me?" he asked. She hesitated before replying, "I've been watching that storm build up I think I should leave before it hits. I have to cross that slippery causeway and I'm very slow."

"Don't worry I'll help you back to your van," Tom told her as he sat her down on a log and handed her a plate. "It's not every day that I have a lady for company on my fishing trips." She laughed "I thought a young man like you would always have a lady."

As they ate she introduced herself "I'm Olive I'm eighty six." I have seven children, two boys and five girls. I live alone; the girls keep an eye on me, but I rarely see the boys. I fish when ever I'm not involved in the local women's club."

"What's the women's club?" he asked. "It's a club, just like you men have, but it's exclusively for women. I chair the morning coffee club which provides companionship and support for elderly and not so elderly lonely women."

They were both enjoying the conversation when a crack of thunder followed by a savage burst of lightning drew their attention to the fast approaching storm.

"I'm sorry" Tom shouted through the wind, "I was enjoying your company so much that I have left it too late."

"We will never get you across the causeway before it hits." Tom cried as he gathered his gear together and stacked it in the tent.

She did not protest when he insisted on helping her up and led her to the tent. "Get inside out of the wind before the rain gets too heavy," he urged. Tom ran down and gathered her fishing gear just as the rain storm hit. Olive was tense and worried when he returned to check the tents pegs and ropes before he pushed in and zipped down the tents flap.

"You're wet through," she exclaimed. "Get those wet clothes off before you catch your death of cold."

"I've only got a shirt and a pair of jocks that's dry" he moaned, trying to stop her as she stripped down his jocks.

"Stop being silly" she said slapping his arms away and ignoring his protests, "I've seem enough men in my lifetime not to let a flapping doodle worry me." Tom couldn't help laughing at Olive's description of his cock as "a flapping doodle."

"That's better!" Olive whispered as she dried him down and poured coffee from the hot flask.

The tent shivered as gusts of wind and rain drowned out their conversation. Olive on her hands and knees opened his single sleeping bag so they could huddle together with part of the bag between them and the tents sewn in floor, and the rest over their back and shoulders. "Cuddle up," she cried as she pulled him in and held him close.

Her body warmed him quickly and apart from the cold of the tent floor they were snug and dry as the storm raged outside. He was surprised when within minutes Olive went to sleep and started to snore. He lay awake holding her in his arms whilst she slept through the worst of the storm.

Tom woke early; his regular morning piss horn woke him as it pushed hard against Olive's stomach. Thanking god that she was sleeping soundly, he gently untangling his arms and legs from hers and left the tent.

Outside the tent, the storm had petered out during the night, to be replaced by fog and mist. Tom used his pack of fire starters to start a fire and boiled the Billy. The wet wood slowly caught and created some heat along with a lot of smoke. Smoke fog and mist shrouded the camp.

He was drying his clothes when he heard a feeble cry for help. In the tent he found Olive doubled up with cramp, moaning and groaning as she tried to get up. The cold had made parts of her body and legs stiff and hard to move.

Tom pulled her blouse open and used the refreshed hot water bottle to warm her body while he massaged her stomach and legs. He worked gently until the warmth of his massage eased the cramps and he was able to wrap her in the sleeping bag and carry her out to stand in front of the fire. Wiping her face with a warm cloth he held her in his arms whilst he held his hot coffee mug to her lips.

They were still standing holding each other when a police boat roared up to the bank and a young redheaded woman ran up the slope crying "mum, oh mum thank god."

"We though you had drowned when you didn't come home," she said through her tears as the police spoke to Tom. "We saw your smoke and headed straight here" they explained as they bought a stretcher from the boat and carried a protesting Olive away.

By the time Tom returned to town Olive had told her story to the local newspaper, whose story made Tom something of a local hero? After a week of public attention Tom was packing his gear to go fishing when the door bell rang. Opening the door he was surprised to see Olive and her red headed daughter. "May I come in," Olive asked "I want to talk to you."

Turning to Tom "I'm sorry I should have introduced you before, this is Allie, she's my youngest married daughter and my right hand girl."

"Stop it mum," Allie said as she kissed him full on the lips and hugged him hard against her firm breasts. "Thank you for looking after mum, don't let her bully you, she is a control freak." Turning to her daughter Olive whispered, "Off you go, Tom can bring me home."

As Allie left, Olive took his arm "let's get down to the reason I'm here."

"I've been thinking about you all week. You're a good looking young man with no vices; it beats me why you spend so much time fishing on your own."

"You don't have a girl friend, most young men of your age spend most of their time thinking of sex, but you fish alone, what's wrong?"

"You're not gay are you?" she asked.

Tom blushed, he could feel his face getting red, and he was embarrassed. "Of course I'm not gay, I just can't get a girl, I stutter and stammer and don't know what to say."

"Well young man I'm going to change that. By the time I've finished with you, you will put Rudolph Valentino and Clark Gable to shame." When Tom did not respond, she said "I guess you've never heard of them, they were old time movie stars who were reputed to be great lovers."

Tom started to protest, but could not get a word in as Olive continued. "There is nothing wrong with you."

"Allie told me the girls thought you were a young spunk."

"The women at the coffee club who saw your photo in the paper and on TV, tease me about my night alone with a young stud."

"I remember noting in the tent that you were more than adequately supplied in the male appendage area. So stop worrying, pick me up tomorrow morning and take me out to the island for the day, we can talk while we fish."

The next day on the island they sat on a log together as Olive took control. "I've asked Allie to teach you to dance, she knows all the Latin American dances and she can waltz. Her sisters and my granddaughters will make sure you know those terrible jiggly things you youngsters call dancing."

"In fact my five daughters and the oldest of their kids have all promised to help with Project Tom."

"Bloody hell" Tom exploded. "You should have asked me before you made a fool of me by asking those strangers to help me."

"Their not strangers their family," Olive responded. "They all know that I would not have survived that storm if you hadn't cared for me and protected me."

"They all want to meet you. I told Allie you're a virgin. And that you need her help." Tom erupted, "bloody hell" he yelled, "what did you tell her that for, I didn't say that, you've bloody embarrassed me. I'll never be able to look her in the eye again."

Olive took no notice, "Stop carrying on, Are you a virgin? Have you had sex with a girl?" She asked. Tom was flabbergasted and bushed, "oh shit" he moaned. "No I haven't but it should be my secret not bandied around everywhere."

"I haven't told everyone just Allie. She promised to help me turn you into a lover. If I was younger I'd do it myself, you look like fun to me," she said with a grin.

"Now settle down we have some planning to do."

"I think we need to find you a mature woman to seduce. Allie will help me teach you the right moves, but first we must pick your target."

"Target?" Tom asked. "Yes target, if you are to be a good lover you must be able to persuade a woman that she should trust you to love her properly."

"We must pick a woman who needs love and affection, its better if she is living in a neglected marriage. She will know what she is missing, young girls your age will not." When Tom did not respond she went on. "I have three women for you to consider."

Tom had sat quiet again until now, "Jesus Christ Olive don't tell me you have been out asking women to sleep with me, I'll be a bloody laughing stock around town."

"Don't take the lords name in vain," Olive thundered. "What I have done is looked at women around thirty five or forty in the coffee group at my club. I've picked women who from my knowledge are neglected by their husbands. Women who Are unhappy at home. None of them have been approached."

"Let me tell you who I think may be suitable and then you can have your say." First there's Anaika Brown she is a widow her husband was killed in a car accident last year. "I know her" cried Tom "she is that very tall blonde with the big…"he stopped spluttering and blushing.

"Yes that's her, Olive rescued him from his embarrassment, "she has very large breasts, but they are in proportion to her body she is six foot six, and in the words of Allie`s no good husband built like a brick shithouse."

Tom was excited, "Mrs Brown is very beautiful."

"Yes she is," Olive said thrilled by his interest, "she is very tall, that makes it hard for many stupid men who like to look down on their partner."

Olive went on quickly "then there's Mrs Wilson she is shorter, her husband is a drunken slob and treats her like shit, and also Mrs Simpson who has a reputation as a flirt, she would test your skills in talking to women."

"Do you really think these women will be interested in me" Tom asked his mind awash with visions of each of the three women Olive had named? "They may if you show them some true interest," Olive replied. There is no such thing as a certainty it will be up to you."

"What I will do is find out more about them and we will plan their seduction," she added. Tom was excited but worried, "You keep talking about seduction, but I stutter when I'm with a strange woman. I don't know how to seduce any one, all this is bullshit it just wont work."

"It will work but first you have to work," Olive said with a grin. "Every evening I want you to come over to my house where Allie will join us and bring some other family members. Now remember Allie is my daughter, she has promised to teach you how to excite a woman. A little excitement in her life wouldn't hurt so when she tells you no monkey business just let things roll and we will see what happens."

With three and some time four women from her family helping, Olive first taught Tom how to be confident when talking to a woman. Within days he was paying compliments, flirting and joking with out a stutter or a stammer.

They all danced with him, Allie teaching him to dance what Olive called the slow seduction. "All you have to do" she cried "is dance with your girl, like you were her second skin, up close very close and just make sure you don't ruin the mood by stepping on her toes."

One of Olive's daughters Marsha argued that kissing was more important than dancing. "I was always turned on by a good snogging session," she said as they sat with Tom after a nights dancing.

Five of the seven women in the room all volunteered to teach Tom to kiss. "We should have a session out on the back porch each evening," young Betty one of Olive's granddaughter volunteered.

As the days progressed Tom started each evening flirting with a different woman then dancing and finally wrapped in her arms on the back porch cuddling and kissing.

Marsha admitted Tom's kissing lessons were the only reason she came. "I enjoy dancing with him and I must admit he has become a terrible flirt but I've never been kissed so thoroughly an expertly since I was a teenager."

"That dumb bloody husband of mine has been getting the best nights of his life when I come home from here hot to trot," she explained to laughter all-round.

Olive said at the end of the first fortnight "well Tom its time you were put to the test. Who will it be?"

"Allie," he replied. "No" Olive cried, "I will have to keep my eye on you, if some of my son in laws knew what you have been doing with their wives there will be hell to play."

"I'll ask again, which of our three targets?"

"Mrs Brown, Mrs Wilson or Mrs Simpson? She asked looking at Allie who came in through the door, not having heard Tom mention her as the one he wanted."

"Don't restrict him to one," Allie said, "let him play the field."

"Well these three have been warmed up," Olive said when they all stopped talking. "I have taken the liberty when talking of my adventure to tell each one in private, that Tom had confided to me that of all the ladies in our fair city, he though she was the most beautiful."

"How did they react" Tom asked excitedly. Everyone gathered around as Olive replied, "Well at first they were flabbergasted now they are interested. Mrs Brown has been asking the most questions. I think with her Scandinavian background she is less worried about your age than Mrs Wilson, who is excited to find a young man interested in her, while Mrs Simpson is ready to start flirting right away."

"Our Women's club weekly Friday night cards and dance night tonight will allow me to introduce you into their company. Remember each one of them does not know that they have each been told the same story."

It was arranged for Allie to pick up Tom and take him to the dance while Marsha helped Ollie at the club. Allie rang Tom's door bell early, "are you ready?" she asked as he let her in. "I think so he stuttered. Oh shit, I'm stuttering again. I'm nervous, I'll bugger it up," he cried. Allie smiled, "No you won't come here and give me a kiss." She took him in her arms and kissed him vigorously. "Remember we taught you to be confident," she groaned.

Her kisses brought an instant erection, which pushed hard against her thigh. She laughed as he tried to pull away "Your cocks not timid or scared and you shouldn't be either." She continued "you're good looking; Olive says you're well hung, and have been taught what to do, so stop being a bloody wimp and get going."

Tom was stung by her words. Automatically he moved his hands up to grab her breasts expecting to be rebuffed. Allie surprised him once again, instead of pushing him away as had happened in the past she pushed her chest out to meet him.

"Gently, gently," she whispered as she opened the top buttons of her dress allowing his hand to fondle her through her bra. "The bra opens in the front," she whispered.

As her soft breasts swung free, Tom lent down and sucked a nipple into his mouth. When she didn't object he took as much of her breast in his mouth as possible and sucked. He then pulled his mouth back to allow his teeth to close on her now enlarged nipple. Allie held the back of his head as she moaned out loud, "oh that's beautiful, beautiful."

Allie had not planned to let Tom go far, but his stuttering and stammering when she arrived made up her mind to use this opportunity whilst they were alone to build his confidence. Tom's kisses on and around her breasts and nipples were quickly making up her mind.

She had thought a kiss or two would be sufficient, but now she wanted more and was allowing his hands to roam freely over her body. Her breasts had always been her most sensitive area and tonight was no exception. Her juices started to flow as his mouth and tongue sucked and nibbled her breast.

"Oh Tom!" Allie moaned, "We can't, we don't have time, we have to go to the dance, they will be waiting." Even as she spoke she was changing her mind, "He's so sweet" she thought, "I want to be his first, I want him to remember me."

Tom felt Allie relax; she was breathing heavy, moaning and whimpering when he nipped her nipples in his teeth. His cock grew harder and seemed to grow bigger than ever. He felt her ease her legs apart to allow his hand to move up to her mound.

When she opened her legs to help, all his confidence came rushing back. He slipped his other hand down her back, raised her dress and found the thin band of her thong. Transferring his mouth from her nipples to kiss her neck, he eased his tongue back into her warm generous mouth. Then with her breath coming in short gasps, he used both hands to slip her thong down.

Allie`s cunt was sopping wet, her throat was dry, she wanted him in her but her mind still tried to reason. "We shouldn't do it now," she whispered. "Wait for later when we have more time. Your first time should not be hurried." She urged.

Tom heard her protests and was about to stop, when she moved her legs slightly allowing the thong to slip down. His heart skipped a beat when she didn't try to pull it back up. Instead he felt her kick it aside, leaving his hand between her legs still cupping her now very wet cunt.

They had never taught him what to do now. He remembered Olive saying she had no sacrificial virgins for him to deflower. "If you get them alone, and your kind gentle and loving, then nature will take its course," she had explained.

Nature did take its course with a little help from Allie. Her brain was ticking over, "if I refuse now he may loose his confidence."

"No that's an excuse; I want him to fuck me. I want to be his first," she thought as she moved her cunt in his hand, pushing it hard against his fingers.