Seduction Of A Married Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ljmwriter
ljmwriter
316 Followers

"When I see you, I see a woman who is physically beautiful, the highlight of which are eyes so striking that they would easily be the object of any man's dreams. You have a very, very sexy body and I sense that you are very sexual in nature. So many women try to repress their sexuality or turn their nose up at it like they are above it or don't need it. You have none of those hang-ups. In fact, I think you and I share the same views about sex, that it is a true expression of life and not something to be ashamed of. You are the type of woman that men have sexual fantasies about. As for myself, you have been the object of my sexual fantasies for a long time. I don't think my saying that surprises you. I know you well enough now to believe that you will take these words about you as compliments and not be offended by them.

"I think about you a lot when I'm feeling down. I imagine that I would feel a lot better if you could just hold me for a few minutes and tell me everything is going to be ok. I want to draw on your strength and magnificent warmth. It's funny. When we first started talking I admit that I felt a little guilty. But now it seems just a normal part of my everyday life. I'm just glad I found you and that you responded by being my friend. I have developed strong, good feelings toward you. No, it is not love but it is also not just lust. I guess it's somewhere in between and maybe that's the best place to be.

"Who knows what causes a man to be attracted to a certain woman and vice versa? All I know is that I feel a sexual excitement toward you that is real and that I can't deny or explain. To me right now you have the most desirable body I have ever seen. I know women think that all men just want one thing from women and I will say that is largely true. But it's not totally true in my case, especially in the way I look at you. My ultimate fantasy is for us just to be together, to sit next to each other, to have you hold me and touch me, to hold my hand. I think about how great it would be to just to hold you and look into your eyes while we talk, just enjoying the sharing of our physical and emotional connection.

"And then there's the sex. Is it wrong for me to fantasize about putting my hands all over your body? Is it wrong for me to fantasize about kissing every inch of you? Is it wrong for me to fantasize about having your thighs wrapped around my head with my tongue buried deep inside of you? No, it is not wrong.

"Jamie, I think it's time for our relationship to take that next step and to get physical and I want to know what you think about that. I am through living life and having regrets. Do you want to wake up someday and regret that we never made love? I don't. Also, I think we are right for each other and I think the time is right.

"So, there, I have expressed my feelings. I know you will consider them with a lot of thought and I will be looking forward to your reply."

"Your Special Friend, Joseph"

After I didn't hear from Jamie for three days, I was sure my e-mail had been a mistake. It was very depressing to think that I would never eat this woman's ass and pussy. Finally, as I was leaving work that day, my office phone rang. "Hey, this is Jamie," she said. Immediately my heart skipped a beat. This was it. I would finally know if this was going to happen. I tried to get the thought of possible rejection out of my mind.

After exchanging small talk and a few pleasantries, Jamie said, "Well, I got your e-mail and it was fantastic. I didn't call you back because my mind has been spinning. I have been thinking about what you said and going back and forth in my mind as to what to do. Every time I tell myself no, my heart tells me yes. I have to admit that I'm very attracted to you. You know, Joseph, you aren't the only one who has fantasized about us making love."

I was so nervous my voice was shaking. "So, what do you think? I said. "Are we going to get together?"

There was a brief silence on the other end that seemed like an hour. Finally, Jamie answered. "Yes, I would love to," she said. "I don't know. I just finally decided that I would always regret it if we didn't."

"Wow, that's fantastic news Jamie," I said. "After I didn't hear from you, I thought I had ruined our friendship. This is great. You are such a fantastic woman."

We talked a little more and then started talking about how we could arrange to meet. Well, we may have an opportunity pretty quickly," Jamie said. "Dan is leaving Sunday to go out of town until Thursday. I was planning on taking a day of vacation Monday. Would that work for you?"

"I'll make it work," I laughed.

We talked for several minutes and agreed to meet at a town about 40 minutes away. I would already have the room rented and then meet Jamie. She would then follow me back to the hotel.

When I hung up the phone, my head was spinning. I couldn't believe that this was actually going to happen. It was the longest weekend of my life waiting on Monday to arrive.

Everything worked as planned and at Noon Monday Jamie and I were alone in a hotel room. She took off her coat, revealing the most stunning woman I could have ever imagined. She had on a backless tank top that was very low cut in the front, exposing most of her breasts. She was not wearing a bra and her large nipples were almost protruding through the thin cloth. Her skirt was miniscule, cut all the way to the tops of her well-developed thighs. She had on brown mesh stockings and brown, spiked-heels. She was a vision of walking, talking, sexual energy.

"I'm almost speechless," I said. "You are the most incredible, the sexiest woman I've ever seen. Jamie, do you have any idea how badly I want to fuck you?"

"Yes, I do know," she said. Jamie reached down and pulled the tank top over her head, tossing it to the floor. Her tits were firm, tanned and her long brown nipples stuck straight out.

As she walked towards me, Jamie said, "Joseph, It's not one-sided, you know. I've wanted to fuck you for a long time. Those brown eyes of yours got to me the first time I saw them. My pussy gets wet just thinking about you."

I couldn't believe the words that came out of her mouth. This was even better than the greatest of dreams and what she said got me even more excited. I was ready to take charge.

"Turn around," I said. "Let me see that ass that I've wanted to fuck since I first set eyes on it." Jamie turned around and lifted her skirt. There it was. Clad only in a tight pair of black thong panties, Jamie's ass was the most beautiful sight I had ever seen.

"Jamie," I said, "Your gorgeous ass is going to get fucked and sucked today."

She turned back around to face me. Smiling, she said, "I'm all yours today for as long as you want me." She unbuttoned her skit, tossing it on top of her previously discarded tank top. The sight was indescribable. Jamie had on stockings, black thong panties and high heels. "I want you to suck and fuck me until you can't suck and fuck any more," she said. "I'm going to be the best piece of ass you've ever had in your life."

Looking into her beautiful green eyes, I walked up to her and knelt in front of her. Putting my hands behind her and gripping that ass that was the object of my dreams, I buried my face into her thighs, kissing and licking one, and then the other. I slid her panties and stockings off and tossed them aside. From my knees I surveyed Jamie's completely nude body. It was awesome and would rival that of the best female adult film stars.

I spread her legs apart slightly and put my head between them. Jamie sensed what I wanted and squeezed her thighs as hard as she could while she rubbed her pussy against the top of my head. We both let out a loud moan.

I stood up and embraced Jamie. Our tongues found each other and we kissed passionately. She told me to take my clothes off and began helping me by hurriedly unbuttoning my shirt and pants. When I got down to my underwear, Jamie did the honors, sliding them off slowly. She ran her hands down my chest and them down my back. She then reached down and held my hard dick, squeezing it gently. "You've got a beautiful dick," she said. "Are you ready for me to suck it?"

I gasped. "Jamie, you're going to make me come before we even get started," I said.

"Then let's skip the sucking and start fucking," she said. "Fuck me now. I'm ready."

"No, not yet," I said. "I'm not doing anything until I eat your ass and pussy. That's what I came here to do. The fucking will have to wait."

Jamie laughed. "You're the boss," she said. I grabbed her hand and led her to the bed. "Lay down on your stomach and relax," I instructed.

I will never forget the sight of this woman stretched out on that bed. Her body was a golden brown color and her ass was just out of this world. I crouched over her and started playfully licking her ears and the back of her neck.

With both hands I began massaging her back all the way down to her thighs. Just touching her ass took my breath away. I did this a few times but I soon lost control. I attacked her gorgeous ass with my mouth, first licking every inch of it and then kissing it with hard, deep kisses. I started licking her from the bottom of her pussy lips all the way up through the beautiful crack in her ass. I was on fire. "Turn over and sit on my face," I said. I stretched out on the bed and Jamie sat on top of me, dropping her massive ass onto my face. I grabbed both sides of it to push it down hard. I wanted it to smother me, to totally engulf my face, and it did easily. I then pushed it up slightly so that I could lick, kiss and suck it. Instinctively, Jamie began bouncing it up and down on my face, soaking my face with her juices.

Feeling totally out of control, I jumped up and told Jamie to lay on her back. I went straight to her pussy, sucking on her extraordinary box as hard as I could. Her pussy was on fire and I strained to get my tongue deeper and deeper into this woman.

Jamie screamed. "Oh you bastard. What the hell are you doing to me? I've got to have your dick now."

We rose up and she cupped my balls with both hands, guiding my swollen dick into her hot mouth. The sensation was unbelievable. She began playing with my balls with her hands as she forced my dick as far as down her throat as she could get it. With my dick filling her mouth, Jamie then started groaning from deep inside her throat. I felt the vibration and came immediately. I hollered loudly as Jamie licked and sucked furiously. "What a dick you've got," she said. "I can't wait for you to fuck with me with it. Damn I've never been this turned on in my life."

"You're gonna get fucked," I said, "but not until I eat your pussy again. I was just getting started before you started sucking me."

Jamie lay on her side while I put my head between her tanned, rock-hard thighs. I opened her pussy lips with my left hand and plunged my tongue into her pussy. It was the hottest and best tasting pussy I had ever encountered in my life. I fucked her with my tongue, darting it in and out slowly and then faster and faster. I then spread her pussy lips as far apart as I could and covered it with my mouth. I began sucking this woman's pussy with all the energy left in me. Jamie responded with a body-shattering orgasm that emptied hot liquid all over my face.

We were both consumed by such a sexual fire that we were in an almost dreamlike state. Without taking a moment to rest, I raised up, telling Jamie to lie on her back. Breathing heavily, I looked down into her lust-filled green eyes and said, "Baby, It's time to do what we came here to do. It's time to fuck."

"Oh, fuck yes," she said. "Fuck, me, fuck me, fuck me with that sweet dick."

With one quick thrust, I buried my dick inside Jamie's pussy. Her pussy was an inferno as I felt her walls tighten around my hard dick. In a normal sexual situation, I would try to take my time, alternating the speed of my thrusts. But this was no ordinary situation. Losing myself to my unbridled lust, I started banging this woman just as hard and fast as I possibly could. It was an incredible moment. Jamie and I were both yelling with pleasure as I kept pounding and pounding into her. Just moments after I entered her, we came simultaneously, both of us shaking with the intensity of our incredible orgasms.

We clung to each other as we tried to catch our breath. I kissed Jamie hard on the mouth and she returned the kiss passionately. "Oh shit," she said. "This is so fantastic."

"Jamie, Jamie," I said. "I knew it would be like this with you."

We spent the next hour holding each other tightly. I explored Jamie's entire body with my hands and mouth and she did the same with me. We just kept kissing and kissing, unable to stop. I wanted to explore Jamie's ass with my hands and I wanted to take my time doing so. I alternated between rubbing and squeezing her ass cheeks. I then lightly ran my fingertips over her entire bottom, including the crack between her cheeks. I reached down with one hand and inserted two fingers into her pussy. I took the middle finger of my other hand and worked it into her ass. Jamie was moaning and groaning, responding to my every touch. She reached down and began playing with my balls and dick. The more she played with my dick, the harder it got.

I licked Jamie's ear and then whispered into it. "Turn over, you sweet-assed woman. I want to fuck you from behind."

Jamie turned over and positioned herself on her knees, with her head resting on the pillow. What a sight to see. Jamie's ass was pointing skyward as I moved myself into perfect position. I took a few minutes to lick, suck and play with her ass and pussy. I then took my hard dick and buried it in her pussy. We both let out a gasp as I began fucking her, my hips slamming into her ass at each thrust. We were both in total ecstasy. I tried to take my time, trying to savor every moment of this ultimate sexual experience. Jamie was a woman that men dream about but never have the opportunity to touch. I realized my good fortune as I felt her reach another powerful orgasm. I followed moments later, slamming into Jamie with one final thrust that forced my dick even deeper into her pussy.

This was wearing both of us out and we decided to take a break. We went to the bathroom and took a long, hot bath together. We had the greatest time, talking and laughing while we soaked in the hot soapy water. We took turns washing each other, using the opportunity to again explore each other's flesh.

When we were drying off, I again marveled at Jamie's magnificent body. There she was, totally nude, the sexiest woman I had ever seen, and I've been fucking her. I had to be dreaming, I thought. Those tits, that ass, those thighs, that face, those lips, and oh those eyes! But I wasn't dreaming. This was very real and I felt like the luckiest man on earth.

I went out to fix myself a drink while Jamie put her makeup on. I couldn't wait to be in her arms again and when she came out of the bathroom I walked over to meet her. We started kissing and I moved my hands down to her ass. She raised her right leg as I tried to get my dick into her pussy. With no success, I pulled her toward the hotel room wall. I picked her up, letting her back rest against the wall. I then found her sweet hole and started fucking this beautiful naked woman. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck me hard Joseph," she said. My thrusts got harder and harder and Jamie's back kept slamming into the wall. This was the most intense sexual moment I had ever had. I was totally lost in Jamie's body.

My energy and legs soon started to fade so I held Jamie up and moved her to the bed. I made sure my dick stayed in her pussy. When we got back to the bed, Jamie locked her beautiful thighs around me and I finished with about 30 seconds of good, hard fucking. Jamie was screaming, pulling my hair with one hand and making a dent in my back with the other.

We spent the rest of the afternoon playing with each other, licking, sucking and fucking. We continued to explore every inch of each other's body. By the time we were ready to leave, both of us were exhausted but still in a dreamlike state.

"So what's next Jamie?" I said. "Now that we've started this, you know we're not going to be able to stop."

"Don't mention stopping, please," Jamie said. "We're just getting started. Dan will be back Thursday. I have to work tomorrow but how about Wednesday? Is that too soon?"

"No, that's not too soon," I said. "I'll rearrange some meetings and take off that day."

Jamie grabbed me and kissed me. "Damn, I can't wait," she said. "I'll be dreaming about you fucking me."

"Dream about it all you want to," I said. "As for me, I'll be seeing your ass in my dreams."

The excitement of the day did not wear off quickly. I couldn't sleep that night as I kept turning the day's events over and over in my mind. What an incredible sexual animal Jamie had been, easily the most sexually-oriented woman I had ever been to bed with.

I e-mailed Jamie the next day and she said she had also had trouble sleeping. "I can't wait until tomorrow," she said. "I've got a feeling that it's going to be even better if that's possible."

Wednesday finally arrived and Jamie and I were again alone in a hotel room. I had picked out a bigger and fancier hotel this time and I got us a suite, complete with a kitchenette and a large den area.

When we got there, we exchanged kisses and Jamie told me to relax while she fixed us a drink. She was dressed modestly, in jeans and a white sweater. But it didn't matter how she was dressed. Her breathtaking beauty and raw sensuality were still very evident.

Jamie brought me my drink to the sofa and returned to fix her own. With her drink in hand, she stood across the room from me. There was a brief period of silence while we both sipped on our drinks. We just stared at each other for a long period of time.

"Jamie," I said finally, "Take your pants off." She smiled slightly and put her drink down on the coffee table. She then unbuttoned her jeans and took them off slowly.

She didn't have on any panties. Her pussy was well-trimmed and formed a perfect triangle between her big, thick and well-tanned thighs. "Turn around," I said. "I want to see the greatest ass on this earth." She turned around, giving me a perfect view of her backside. Jamie's ass was huge, any man's ultimate fantasy. Even though she was in her early 40's, Jamie's ass showed absolutely no signs of wear and tear. It was big and muscular and dark, making it obvious that this woman spent a lot of time nude in the tanning both.

As she turned back around, I said, "Have I ever told you that you are the most fantastic woman I have ever met in my life? I could give up food forever if I could just eat your ass for every meal. You are also the greatest fuck I've ever had. I never thought I would be saying this but I don't think I will even fantasize about other women any more. All I want to think about is you, you eyes, your mouth, your tits, your ass, your pussy, your thighs, every inch of you."

She said, "You don't love fucking me any more than I love fucking you. Just thinking about us together makes me come. I love for you to eat my pussy more than anything in this world."

"That's music to my ears," I said. "So what are we waiting on? Come over here and sit on my face."

"You don't have to ask me twice," Jamie said. She put her drink down on the counter and started walking toward me. As she approached, she pulled her sweater over her head. Since she wasn't wearing a bra, she was now completely naked.

I took a quick look at her tits as they bounced toward me. Her nipples were sticking straight out, as was usually the case. I loved Jamie's nipples. They were always rock hard and extremely sensitive.

ljmwriter
ljmwriter
316 Followers