Seduction of Debbie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they danced, Debbie's bottom wasn't Wayne's only focus of attention. On one romantic slow song, he took Debbie's hand in his and placed it on his heart. In this position, he had to give up contact with her right breast, but it was a sacrifice he was willing to make in order to achieve his next objective. Pressing her close to him, he moved their hands to her breast. Again, a subtle movement and not enough for a hesitant woman to protest. He leaned to her ear.

"Put your arms around my neck. I want to feel your fingers in my hair", he whispered. Without contemplating the impact of this action, she complied. Rather than moving his hand to her back, however, he left it where it was, right atop her breast. She stiffened in sudden recognition, but didn't speak. He pretended not to notice. They continued to dance, but her steps were measured. He had placed his hand carefully. After one full minute of inaction, she had settled down.

He gently extended his thumb. It found her silk-wrapped nipple. More stiffness, more very careful movement. Her nipple began to harden. He pressed more firmly, all the while acting as though they were simply dancing among friends (which they were). Andy noticed that Wayne had captured her breast, and winked in admiration. Andy knew how hard it must have been for Wayne to warm quiet Debbie up to this level. Debbie's nipple was now in full extension. Finally Wayne moved his hand to comfortably cup her entire breast. As they danced, he kneaded the soft tissue through her dress until her AM volume once again spiked.

Wayne had programmed the music so there were few fast dances now. Debbie was flushed and a little confused. The alcohol had started to take effect. She wasn't sure she could continue dancing with Wayne. When the music began again, without giving Debbie time to sort out her feelings, Wayne swept her into his arms. He reaffirmed his control over her right breast. With friends surrounding her (in similar embraces), Debbie silently allowed Wayne to tease her. He surprised her by moving in on her left breast as well. By the end of the song, Wayne was aggressively milking her without remorse. Her breasts were silky, soft and getting very warm.

Debbie was all woman, and Wayne was enjoying his exploration of her body. He kneaded her ripe globes, pressed his hips into her firm belly, and took in her gorgeous face and hair. If she hadn't noticed the volume on her AM dial earlier in the evening, she was hearing it very clearly now. Her AM volume had risen considerably. Debbie was getting aroused.

The song ended, and the couples separated to find their beverages. Debbie's very distended nipples poked prominently through her dress and caught the attention of Wayne's guests. Two of the women gave knowing smiles to Debbie. While Debbie was too straight-laced to contemplate it, the other women would love to have been pursued by Wayne. They would gladly have traded places with Debbie in order to feel Wayne's large hands caressing their bodies.

Wayne mentally surveyed his progress. Although Debbie didn't realize it, in less than an hour, Wayne had felt up nearly all of the clothing on her body. He had carefully researched her satin wrapping, and now knew that she was wearing a dress with thin straps and a long zipper in back, a lightweight underwire bra, and panties with an unexpectedly narrow crotch. To get her naked, he only needed to remove three pieces clothing.

In addition, on numerous occasions he had been able to press his cock into her belly. He loved how she felt, and he knew she could feel that he carried a larger weapon than her husband. But he had not yet challenged her crotch. Nevertheless, he took a moment to wonder what kind of ride she would give him when he forced his manhood into the love nest between her legs.

Midnight was soon approaching, and Wayne had poured Debbie a string of concentrated daiquiris to prepare her for his next step. She was well-lubricated and giggling like a school girl. Midnight came, and couples embraced. At precisely midnight, Wayne had carefully danced Debbie under the mistletoe. They saw the other couples kiss, Wayne nodded at the mistletoe overhead, and his lips slowly closed in for the first time. Debbie's feet were riveted to the floor. She didn't know what to do, but Wayne did.

His face approached hers very slowly. He kissed her so softly on the lips that she could hardly feel his velvety touch. He moved back, but then approached again. If Debbie was going to be kissed, she wanted to feel it. He pressed his lips to hers, and she responded with more urgency than she had intended. She felt an intense pleasure from his smell. It wasn't so much a perfume as it was his own masculine scent. In truth, he had found a wonderful musk perfume not long ago and had dabbed it on his cheeks just a few minutes before. He knew that she would be pressing her nose directly on this spot at midnight. While Debbie's attention was concentrated on his aroma, Wayne caressed her lips with his.

After a full minute of contact, Wayne gently parted his lips and probed softly with his tongue. If she had been sober, Debbie would have objected immediately. But fully intoxicated and surrounded by friends, she giggled to herself and let Wayne lick her lips. He pressed his tongue firmly against her lips, in order to part them. They held firm. Her FM reception was still too strong to allow this invasion.

He pressed again. Still her lips held firm, but the caressing was having an effect. He slid his tongue from side to side the length of her lips. He pressed his tongue against her lips a third time. She stood very still, but the firmness in her lips was gone. Like the petals of a flower, her lips opened demurely to his advance. Wayne extended his tongue, and intertwined it with hers. After a few moments of this oral intercourse, he proceeded to gently explore the inside of her mouth. She permitted him to invade her mouth with his tongue as completely as he wished. Later, in similar fashion, she would allow his rigid manhood to penetrate her moist pussy for his complete pleasure.

Wayne smiled to himself. It had been delightful that she had surrendered her mouth to him, but he knew he mustn't savor it too long. There would be time for that later. They broke their embrace. The other couples were staring. Kevin and one of the other men hooted. Debbie blushed beet red. Her eyes fluttered. Her slightly smeared lipstick hid her trembling lips.

The couples talked and danced for another half an hour. Wayne continued to make advances. Debbie alternately objected and submitted. She was clearly in conflict. She was also clearly getting quite hot.

As the couples started to leave, each offered to drive Debbie home. Wayne objected strenuously, pointing out correctly that he had promised to deliver Debbie himself. Two of the women strongly suggested that Debbie leave with them. They feared what would happen once Wayne got Debbie alone. Their instincts would prove to be well founded. In little more than an hour after his guests' departure, Wayne would have stripped the clothes off their beautiful friend, would have gently forced her into position for sex, and would have climbed between her legs and ridden her for his total enjoyment.

Wayne was as insistent as his women guests, however, and Debbie was too shy to pick a side. In the end, the last couple reluctantly left at 12:45 and Wayne looked over the filly he intended to saddle up within the hour. His cock was ready to bury itself between her thighs right now. He would proceed with as much urgency as he could.

* * * * *

III – Stripping Debbie

Wayne asked Debbie if she would mind helping clean up for just a few minutes before he took her home. Debbie complied with his wish, as he knew she would. While Debbie bussed dishes to the kitchen, she didn't recognize that Wayne was quietly preparing his living room for her passionate surrender.

He turned the temperature up to 80 degrees, and daydreamed about plying her mouth with kisses. He placed six numbered CDs into their special places in his changer, and imagined nuzzling her smooth neck. He placed a glass of ice (without a beverage) on a stool near the bar as he envisioned suckling her voluptuous unfettered breasts. He checked his oversized chaise lounge for the spare remote, and imagined the pleasure he would have stripping off her panties to discover whether her pubic mound was covered with the same silky blonde hair that framed her lovely face. And finally, he dimmed the lights until he could see shapes but not colors. He needed just enough light so that later on he would be able to see his first thrust into Debbie's moist pussy.

Debbie walked into the living room and nearly tripped over the nearest chair. "Turning off the lights for the evening?" she asked.

"Yes, it was much too bright," he replied. She started for the hallway and her coat. He blocked her way.

"Please Debbie, just one or two more dances before I take you home." He had said it as a statement, not a question. Her FM told her to be very wary. Her lack of conviction would not deny a close friend's request, however. It would be this same shyness that would ultimately lead her to yield her body to him.

He pressed disc 1 on the remote, and the music sprang to life. The tunes on this disc were only those most romantic songs that make women swoon. After only a few bars, she had eased into a very comfortable place in her mind. Wayne took her in his arms. She loved this song. He intended to make love to her. And he started by nibbling on her neck. This was innocent enough that she didn't protest.

Over the next few minutes, as he sucked up and down her neck, he made sure that she remembered just how much of her body he already possessed. Her arms were around his neck, but as he reestablished each of his silken beachheads, her grip tightened, only to soften as her body responded to his touch. He concluded with a thorough kneading of her breasts in order to once again tease her nipples to full extension.

God, she was so beautiful. It was finally time to start the pleasurable task of removing the clothes from this unsuspecting woman in his arms. He started with the straps on her dress. With her hands around his neck, his hands glided from her breasts, under her arms and to her impeccable shoulders. He touched the bare back above her dress for the first time. His hands slid under the straps of her dress. Her legs stopped moving, and she was frozen in fear. He continued stepping and because he made no further advance, she started moving once again.

"I love this song, don't you?", he whispered.

She responded, "It's one of my all-time favorites." As she said this, he hooked his thumbs under the straps and started to pull them to the sides. He was able to get one strap off her shoulder before she stopped him. She pulled away, looked straight at him, and as defiantly as she could, asked what he was doing.

"I'm so sorry Debbie", he lied. "I've had a terrible time with women lately, and just once this Christmas season I was hoping to feel a woman's bare breasts press against my chest". She was filled with embarrassment at the thought that he might want her to bare her breasts right here in his living room. As she blushed, he reached for her love jugs and rolled her nipples between his thumbs and fingers. She moaned for the first time, in spite of herself. He smiled knowingly to himself.

"You know how much I've always admired your breasts. I was hoping this might be your Christmas gift to me." He had played perfectly on her sympathy. With this perfect request, and the warmth she was feeling in her breasts, Debbie simply melted. Was this a victory of emotion or of the body? She looked around, as if expecting to see if someone was watching them. If someone had been watching, they would have seen Wayne wink and play his last card on this hand.

"Won't you do this for me, just this once?" She couldn't speak in reply. She gave a weak nod, her silky locks shimmering in submission.

Wayne placed her hands around his waist now. Like the experienced predator that he was, he closed in carefully on his exquisite prey. He kissed and kissed her neck, until she wondered if he had changed his mind. He had not. He slipped the other strap off her shoulder and slid his hands for the last time along her silken bodice to the zipper on her dress. He moved his lips to hers, and as he gently kissed her, he slowly lowered the zipper. Without the tightness around her bust to support it, the dress quickly lost its resolve. It would have fallen on its own, but Wayne wanted the pleasure of removing it.

He maintained contact between his chest and hers. He moved his hands once again to her breasts, massaged them for a moment, released his chest and lowered the top of her dress over her brassiere and down to her hips. She flinched even though she had known this was coming. He loved her body, and he loved her distress as he pursued her. Subconsciously, her body had recognized its jeopardy. But her mind didn't realize that within minutes, not only would he have exposed her breasts, he would have removed her dress and panties as well to reveal her true loveliness. Wayne would then be moving quickly to position her so he could climb on top of her and force his manhood into her.

Wayne lowered his lips to her bodice. He kissed the upper portion of her chest, then the top of both breasts. She combed her fingers through his hair as her breathing became more ragged. She was being tested to her limit. He moved his right hand from the bottom of her breast, and around her side to her back. His left hand continued to knead her right breast, and he continued to kiss her chest.

He was a master at removing a brassiere with one hand. With a deliberate motion, he drew the sides of her brassiere together, drew them toward him, and unclasped her brassiere. Because he was holding it with his left hand, the brassiere did not fall. He raised up, looked her directly in the eyes, and removed her brassiere. Her breasts fell free. Just as he had done three hours earlier, he lowered his gaze to her bust. But this time he was able to see her soft naked melons in all of their wonderful glory. They were magnificent!

Debbie instinctively covered her breasts with her hands. He slid his hands down her now bare sides, enjoying the softness of her skin. He released his grip, stepped back and pulled his shirt over his head. She averted her eyes, but in curiosity she finally turned her gaze back to his body. She had seen his chest before, and secretly, very secretly, had admired the sharp angle between his chest and his rib cage. His well-developed chest was covered with a down of red hair.

He moved toward her, but was blocked by her arms. He punched the remote and disc 2 turned into the play chamber. A single guitar resonated in a soulful melody. A flute joined in. It was so quiet in the room. Debbie was getting hot, both physically and sexually. With all of the alcohol she had consumed, her judgment was clouded and slow. She was flushed, and assumed that it was due to a passion that she was fighting to deny. He knew she was in distress and gently kissed her hands.

He drew her hands up and continued to kiss them. She thought he was reassuring her. In truth, as he moved her hands to his chest and then to his neck he was accomplishing two things that would bring him pleasure. By raising her arms, she had slightly elevated her firm, young globes. Her perky nipples now winked up at him, begging to be stroked. He caressed them with his fingers and they pressed forward to receive his favor. If he had driven her home right then, he would not have needed headlights. Her nipples were on high beam.

His second purpose for raising Debbie's hands was to remove this last barrier between their bare chests. With her nipples now fully prepared for him, he moved forward toward her. Without the layers of clothing between them to dull the sensation, her nipples hungered for his touch. His chest hairs softly teased her nipples to a painful erection. AM current coursed through her torso.

His hands eased onto the bare skin of her stomach, around her tiny waist, and onto her soft back. Finally, and so satisfyingly, he pressed into her and kissed her on the lips. She fought him mentally, but he was able to kiss her deeply. The kiss meant much to her, but she could not allow herself enjoy it. With their chests now bared, and his hands on the smooth skin of her back, his penis doubled in size and wanted attention badly.

He was being as deliberate as he must, but he was starting to impatiently yearn for the warmth of her womanly sleeve around his cock. In this state of arousal, the kiss to him meant that he had stripped off half of her clothes and was closing in on his ultimate goal. Her body would be begging for him soon. He needed to push ahead. He pressed the remote, and disc three entered the chamber.

The syncopated beat of New Orleans jazz filled the air around them. He caressed her back with quick strokes, first side to side, then up and down. It was an uplifting interlude. As he continued his up and down strokes, he was gauging the tenacity of her dress. It was fairly tight, but he was delicately rolling it down her hips with each stroke. Finally, he had lowered her dress enough so that it was supported only tenuously on the widest flare of her womanly hips. Now he danced her to the stool where he had positioned the glass of ice. He ran his left hand through her hair. It drew her attention. At the same time, he grabbed ice with his right hand, coughed and rubbed it against his belt buckle.

Now without touching her skin, his hands went to her sides and pushed her dress down. Debbie's dress fluttered to the floor. Her eyes opened wide. She was suddenly naked except for the skimpiest panties she had ever owned. She intended to pull away, but just at that moment, Wayne pressed his waist into her. The ice cold belt buckle sent a cold chill through her newly bared belly. Debbie jumped back in shock.

"Debbie, I'm so sorry. I forgot how sharp this belt buckle can be." Wayne quickly stripped off his pants. Debbie would normally have been mortified or even terrified at the clothing that had just been removed, but instead burst into laughter. Wayne was wearing the silliest boxers inexperienced Debbie had ever seen. Wayne, the "Cowboy", was wearing shorts adorned with cowboys brandishing six-shooters and lariats, and astride snorting stallions. These were boxers that might look good on an 8-year-old, she thought, but not on a fully grown man.

While Debbie laughed, Wayne delighted in the fact that through his use of distraction, he had been able to strip off her dress with virtually no resistance. He reveled in the knowledge that now only her panties protected her beautiful honey pot from him. He stared at the V of material between her legs, trying to imagine what lay beneath. His thoughts engorged his penis.

As Wayne was admiring the moist patch between her legs, Debbie had been examining his boxers. His dancing cock now abruptly turned her thoughts from the pictures on his shorts to the fully grown man inside them. She was receiving vivid visual confirmation of what she had felt while dancing. Wayne was packing a very large six-shooter in his holster.

Debbie now fought to process everything that was happening. Her FM system warned her to get out of Wayne's house before she heated up any further, but her AM dial made her to wonder in detail about the cause of the very large tent in Wayne's shorts. Wayne sensed this conflict in her, reached for the spare remote under the chaise lounge and clicked in disc four. Bob Marley's Caribbean beat jumped to his aid. Debbie vaguely recognized this music, but couldn't place it exactly. Wayne spoke.