Seduction of Debbie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie's eyes opened wide. She looked vainly for help. Willingly or not, her legs were now spread wide, with his very large cock poised at the entrance to her womb. She was now in the perfect position to be fucked.

* * * * *

V – the Act of Love

He eased his body down onto hers, to prepare her for what was to come. First his stomach onto hers. Then his chest to her receptive breasts. Finally, he leaned down and nuzzled her neck, knowing that he would be buried inside her very soon.

It was no longer a question of whether Wayne was going to fuck her, it was only a question of how gently or roughly he would take her. He was positioned in the saddle of this beautiful little mare and now it was time to see how hard she would buck when he mounted her.

During his recent exploration of her love tunnel with his fingers, Wayne had discovered a wonderful surprise. Debbie's prior lovers had apparently been relatively small, and her C section delivery of Abby had not stretched her sex channel either. Debbie would be a nice snug fit around his very large manhood. The warm tissue of her womanly glove would be clasping his cock tightly as he stroked into her. He realized however that he would need to be very rigid to fight his way completely into her belly.

So he began his final preparation for penetration. Wayne raised up off her torso, grasped the head of his organ and began teasing it to complete erection. In the process, he was strumming her clit just as he had with his fingers. He knew that very soon he would be feeling her delicate flower sucking the length of his shaft in. His penis stiffened and arched in anticipation.

Debbie could not believe the wonderful sensations she was receiving from his cock head. She couldn't resist looking down between her legs to see the size of the large knob that was teasing her sex. As he hovered above her, ready for his first thrust into her, she had a fleeting thought about what it might feel like to have the walls of her dark tunnel stretched by his massive penis. Debbie tried to force this thought out of her head, but her mind was clearly succumbing to her body's urgings. In a now futile attempt to honor her fidelity, she reminded herself that she was married and could not let someone other than her husband into her pussy (or so she thought).

Wayne must be telling me the truth, she reasoned. He is going to tease me to orgasm using his huge purple penis. Her stomach twitched for the second time. It had not when Wayne's fingers teased her sex, but the danger of his penis so close, and its massive size were sending Debbie into ecstasy. Wayne continued to strum Debbie's pussy with his cock head. Soon the head of his organ was wet enough for him to enter her, even though, amazingly, this naïve woman had no idea he was about to fuck her. It was time for his assault on her pussy to begin.

"Debbie", he lied. "There is too much friction. My skin can't take it. I need to wet the shaft so I can finish you off. Can you lick it a little for me, … just to get it wet?". Debbie frowned. "Okay, I understand" he lied. He paused and made an alternative proposition. "Then let me put a little of it in… just once… for lubrication". He continued to play Debbie's instrument with his cock head as he spoke. Debbie's FM rose up for nearly the last time.

He strummed two fast strokes, and stopped. He looked in her eyes, pointed the purple head of his massive cock directly at the heart of her pussy, and pushed. Her body stiffened. Her pussy lips did not part. Her FM system had abandoned her useless mind. It was instead clamping her vaginal lips tightly together. He strummed, he primed and he pumped. Her pussy held firm. She would not allow the intruder to enter.

Wayne was livid. He had gotten her drunk, he had stripped her, he had put her on her back, and he had primed her well in preparation for his penetration into her. He couldn't believe that this shy woman could now resist him. Regaining his composure, Wayne lowered his head and licked her ear. The slurping sounds of sex pushed her mind over the edge. She moaned once and softened beneath him. She instinctively snaked her arms around his neck, her broad breasts and pointed nipples beckoning him to her. He believed that she was now ready to receive him, but if she resisted again, he would need to take her forcefully.. His lips reached out for hers. He began to strum again in preparation for his first thrust.

He positioned his cock at the entrance to her tunnel and pushed with a firm resolve. Just as her lips had parted for his tongue two hours earlier, now her pussy lips demurely parted to his insistent pressure. The petals of her sexual flower opened, exposing her most intimate reproductive organ to fertilization. She drew his sexual organ into her.

Even with the head lubricated, Wayne could still proceed only slowly. He was quite simply as large as her body could handle. It took him four forced thrusts to gain half penetration. Debbie looked up at him with begging eyes. He had said only halfway, and only one time in. Reluctantly, he withdrew. Wayne was now fully erect, and huge. She looked down between her breasts and saw that his cock was as large than a cucumber, with a tip as large as a tomato!

Debbie had a new and very real fear. Not only had she dodged a bullet by convincing him to remove his penis from her vagina, but she was now understanding the impact of his size. Using only half of his cock, he had stretched her as much as anyone before.

Wayne returned to strumming Debbie's pussy with the tip of his manhood. He kissed her neck. After two minutes, mock pain.

"Ouch, Debbie. I can't do it. The friction is too great right at the base of my penis. I need full lubrication. Just one stroke in. And right back out." She could no longer trust herself to challenge him using words. Her body talked for her. She stiffened for the next-to-last time (her last stiffness would come during the throes of orgasm). She needed release, she craved release, but her FM protested.

Just as she would not challenge him verbally, he would no longer argue with her using speech. As planned from the beginning, he would make her body decide, and he knew how this mare in heat would answer. She wanted to be fucked, and he was going to make her admit it to herself and to him. He kissed her neck and he pushed. Her arms were clenched tightly around his neck, her eyes filled with both fear and desire. He kissed her cheek and pushed. She held tight. He bent down and tenderly kissed her lips. She now accepted his penis willingly and he began his sensual dance into the core of her flat, youthful belly. He had broken this gorgeous woman, and he would now ride her for his complete pleasure. Minutes later he would learn that her flat belly would be bulging soon as his child grew within her.

Earlier in the evening, Debbie's nectar had started to bubble and percolate inside her. Over time this bubbling brook had started to flow with more force. Now her natural flow was a river overflowing. Her honey poured down her thighs, puddling on the lounge chair, and soaking her bottom. Even with this current of love juice, Wayne had to push into Debbie a number of times to regain half penetration. He was now at the height of pleasure. Thrusting to achieve full penetration was his favorite aspect of breaking a woman. He enjoyed the pain he inflicted while stretching a woman to the limits of her tissue. As Debbie's sleeve opened gradually to accept his massive cock, Debbie was indeed in fear that Wayne would rip her apart.

She now did everything she could to help him enter her. She was no longer worried about her fidelity. She was trying to keep from being split open by the dominant male who had her pinned down and who was intent on burying his huge organ deep within her, regardless of the consequences to her delicate frame. Debbie splayed her legs wide apart to help Wayne force his huge cock more deeply into her with each stroke. Not satisfied with only this encouragement, Wayne lowered his hands to his sides and slid them to her fabulous, shapely legs. He brashly fondled her inner thighs, knowing that this would have been impossible just a few minutes earlier. He grasped her soft legs and raised her painted toes until they were high above him, waving in complete surrender.

While Wayne continued to thrust, Debbie's sexual temperature was moving from half boil to near full boil once again. With a final thrust, Wayne buried his cock fully into Debbie. His pubic bone pushed her harshly into the lounge's cushions. The hair around the base of his cock mingled and fought with the mane above her love mound. He stopped to enjoy the moment.

Debbie's womb was filled to its extreme, her sexual glove tightly clenched around his cock. She could feel Wayne's penis probing her very sensitive cervix at the end of her inner chamber. She couldn't believe that she had been able to take in his entire, massive penis. At the same time, however, she couldn't help luxuriating in the feel of him. She felt so full. Debbie ran her hands through his chest hair, then draped her arms around his neck, raising her tits toward him in thanks for the pleasure he was giving her.

Wayne smiled down at her in victory. He savored his position. Here he lay, with his cock finally embedded completely in the most beautiful woman he had ever known. He remembered for the last time that night how just a few hours ago he had admired her simply as his best friend's wife. Now in only a few hours he had separated her from her friends, stripped her bare, coaxed her onto her back, spread her legs in preparation for him, and now he would fuck her as he liked.

He looked down at her face, her hair, her neck, her breasts, her flat belly. She was perfection, and now she was totally his. Amazingly, Debbie still believed that Wayne's primary motivation was to please her. Even with his engorged cock forced fully into her belly, she didn't understand that everything Wayne had done was in fact to satisfy his own desire. Her release was only secondary to him.

Finally, he knew he must withdraw in order to enjoy his next thrust into her. But as he did, he whispered to Debbie, "Debbie, tell me honestly, which feels better… with my cock inside you… or outside." She started to answer. "Wait, Debbie, feel both ways before you make your decision." "Inside… or outside. Inside… or outside." Each time he withdrew his magnificent manhood, Debbie's pussy slurped in protest. His cock was now shiny, fully coated and dripping with the nectar that was intended to entice him to her sexual flower bud. Each time after he withdrew, he again forced her pussy lips aside and slowly buried his manhood deeply into her. With each stroke he pushed her down until his pubic hair mashed into her lioness' mane. Even at this slow pace, they were nearly on fire now. Debbie's breathing was coming in strained gasps. She wanted him to increase his pressure on her.

In final frantic desperation she cried out, "Wayne, stop. I can't take any more. Your penis is too big for me. Take it out NOW. I'm not on birth control. If you keep forcing yourself into me, I know you will explode and I will get pregnant." Wayne recognized Debbie's plea as her mind's last futile effort to avoid the intercourse that was now so inevitable. Her FM system had lost its battle with her body. She now desperately wanted to be fucked by the strong male on top of her. But her FM made its final plea to the man who was at that moment instinctively increasing the pace of his attack on her inner being.

Her request had little effect on how he chose to fuck her. He didn't slow his thrusting as he contemplated his options. He knew he could withdraw, and strum Debbie to orgasm. He could fuck her, and withdraw just before ejaculation. Or he could fuck her fully and completely, discharging his seed deep into her womb, making her pregnant.

His pride was stung that she had not sucked his cock earlier. He was angry that she had challenged him by withholding her pussy from him for so long. In his inebriated state, he decided to fuck her for his complete enjoyment and to spray his semen far into her belly. His last task was simply to convince this mare to improve the quality of his ride. As he fucked her, he wanted her to enthusiastically fuck him back.

One last time he used his predator's instincts and played on her lack of confidence, her lack of experience.

As he continued to forcefully stroke into her, he said "Debbie, I'm one of your best friends. I'm hurt that you wouldn't know that I'm taking care of this situation." She was happy to hear these words from him. She was used to being told what to do. Unfortunately for her, in her aroused state and with his cock sending waves of pleasure through her, she misinterpreted Wayne's words to mean that he was protecting her from harm, from pregnancy. Nevertheless, her FM evaporated, and the airwaves opened for her AM to take full control of her being.

The animal in her for some time now had wanted Wayne to fuck her fast and hard. Her body so badly wanted to be his whore. Now her mind joined her body in the desire to be taken by him and his huge cock. Finally, both Wayne and Debbie wanted exactly the same thing: a hot passionate fuck.

She snaked her arms back around his neck for the last time, seductively shook her heaving tits at him, locked her beautiful blue eyes to his, and surrendered as fully as any woman could. "Okay then Cowboy, ride me as hard as you want!"

His most beautiful conquest was now asking to be fucked, just as planned. Wayne started fulfilling Debbie's request in earnest as he began to plough the fertile field he had prepared. At first his strokes continued to be long and slow. Wayne wanted Debbie to remember the length of his strokes, the size of his cock. On each upstroke he withdrew until he hovered a foot above her, only the tip of his organ playing in the puffy lips of her opening. Then he thrust his huge member into Debbie once again.

Soon, he was thrusting himself into her so forcefully that his cock head bottomed sharply on her sensitive cervix with each jab. Each time he bottomed, she cried out. The pain, and the impact on her pussy's mane brought out the cat in her, as he hoped it would. She bared her claws and used them to scratch his back raw in retribution.

She splayed her wonderful thighs wide in submission. Then she hooked her powerful legs around his waist and sucked him into her pussy. Her heaving breasts were covered with sweat, and were bouncing back and forth like beach balls caught in an ocean tide of passion. Wayne was as big as he would get and he was using his massive organ to nail her to the cushions. It was hot in the room, and Debbie was even hotter. She wanted his cock, all of it. She wailed and moaned.

"Come on Cowboy, fuck me hard" she cried. He was pounding into her, and she was bucking back at him, expressing the wild mare that resided deep within her. He fought to stay in the saddle. She was giving Wayne the ride of his life. Wayne held out as long as he could. He wanted this fuck to last, but Debbie's body was on fire from the extended foreplay.

Soon she had reached the boiling point for the last time. "Give me all of it now Cowboy. I'm ready to explode!" He thrust as hard as he could. He was impaling her deeply into the lounge chair, which now added its voice to the chorus of their lovemaking. The chair creaked and groaned under their violent bonding. Debbie was on fire with passion, the hottest fuck Wayne had ever had. With a scream of triumph, she arched high into the air, stiffened, and exploded into orgasm.

Now it was time for Wayne's release. His soft sack of jewels had long ago become a hard bag of rocks, stuffed full of sperm and aching for discharge. He thrust powerfully and mashed her into the lounge. She thrust back with all of her strength and threw them into the air again. Using all of the power in his hips, he forced her back down. Her head pitched from side to side as her body convulsed beneath him.

He looked down at this gorgeous creature and fired his weapon deeply into her. As I sat in front of a control panel miles away, ensuring power to the people in our community, I had no way of knowing the sparks and sperm that were flying in Wayne's living room at that moment. Wayne's first stream of sperm splashed against the back of my wife's belly. He spewed three more deep streams into her, but the first stream had been all that was needed. He was very virile, and the sperm were strong. They aggressively started their pursuit of her eggs, much as Wayne had pursued the rest of her body all night.

They finally lay still. Her heartbeat began to return to normal. She was soaking wet. Her hair was matted to her scalp. Puddles of sweat streamed down between her mighty breasts. He slowly started to shrink inside her, and was still the largest intruder she had ever known. Sperm dripped from her spent cunt, but the strongest of the sperm continued their ascent inside her. Soon one would find an egg, penetrate its protective shell, join intimately with her, and she would be pregnant.

"How did you protect me Wayne", she whispered. "Have you had a vasectomy?" He answered her honestly.

"Debbie, I've adored you from the first time we met. I've always thought you were the most beautiful woman alive. You married Tim, but I needed to have you at least once. Tonight was my night. I'm quite virile." She was silent, deep in thought. Finally a single tear streamed down her cheek. He kissed it away, and then kissed her deeply on the lips, forcing his tongue inside her for the last time.

He withdrew his shrinking penis and left her in puddles of sweat, sexual juice and emotion. She raised her depleted body and quietly put her wrinkled clothes back on. He watched as the last of his sperm soaked through her panties and dripped slowly down her leg. For the first time, Debbie fully realized that Wayne had broken and ridden her solely for his own pleasure. Wayne had completed his seduction of Debbie.

* * * * *

VI – The Next Day, the Next Generation

When I arrived home the evening of New Year's Day, I was dead tired from working all night. But Debbie was an invigorated tigress. Once we were in bed, she in essence attacked me. She quickly primed my pump and climbed upon my weary stallion. I thrust with as much energy as I could muster, but it wasn't my best effort. I came with a soft drivel rather than with any kind of strong drive.

She was quite pensive afterwards, but I was just too tired to be supportive. Our love-making didn't seem that satisfying for her. Still I must have done well enough, because Debbie had a son in September. I wanted to name him Todd, but Debbie was very firm that the baby's name would be Dwayne. I thought it was a funny sounding name, but Debbie knew I'd do anything for her. She prevailed.

It is 18 years later now, and Dwayne has grown into a strong, handsome man. His hair is much fairer than mine, probably because Debbie is so blonde. And he has a special bond with "Uncle Wayne" that makes us both happy.

When we socialize with Wayne these days, Debbie always talks him up to whomever he is dating. Occasionally I've seen the women tittering among themselves and Debbie blushing profusely as she points something out about Wayne. For someone as shy as Debbie, I'm surprised that she can be so outgoing in an effort to find Wayne a mate. We both hope that someday he'll find someone as special as Debbie.

* * * * *

Epilogue

Once Wayne got Debbie alone, he seduced her in about as much time as it took to read this story. Clearly he had carefully planned and then successfully completed the sensual dance that led to their sexual union. But Wayne's seduction of Debbie was not the only seduction that took place that night. It may not have been even the most important seduction. It was simply the most obvious.