Seduction of Debbie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In addition to Debbie's seduction as a whole, one must remember that the animal passion within her seduced her to break her own promise of fidelity. The importance of marital fidelity has been reinforced over generations since the dawn of civilization, and Debbie's sense of fidelity was strong. Animal magnetism, however, had been a core essence of every being since the beginning of time. Debbie's animal instincts to reproduce proved to be stronger than her civilized teachings.

Of course, every battle between these two fundamentals in a woman's life could have a different outcome. In this case, her internal battle was decided by two pivotal factors. First, Debbie was at the peak of her reproductive receptiveness and was listening intently to her AM dial. And second, when Debbie was aroused and saw the size of Wayne's cock for the first time, it triggered within her every woman's most secret desire… the urge to be filled and stretched by a dominant male's huge organ.

And what about Wayne. It is true that he sought out the most attractive female he could find. But was he in fact seduced by her body to pursue and pleasure her? It must be remembered that it was her beauty that attracted him to her in the first place. It was her continued beauty that caused him to select her for his attention on this night. At the end he was finally able to stuff his manhood into her and fill her with his seed, but along the way he worked very diligently to please the body that had enticed him to her. She received hours of teasing, every form of stimulation he could devise, and she was finally able to achieve an incredible orgasm. One might say that her mind failed her,… but that her body completed the seduction it had designed.

In the end, mother nature may have instrumented the most important seduction of all. Mother nature selected a beautiful ovulating female, and instructed her by instinct to make herself as attractive to the opposite sex as she possibly could. She then placed this female in close proximity to a handsome, well-hung, virile male. She instructed this dominant male to devote his full attention to arousing the waiting female. After they were both fully prepared for a successful coupling, they were rewarded with a long-awaited, strong physical stimulation,… but only as the male was enticed to fertilize the female and produce a strong offspring.

The lesson of the "Seduction of Debbie" is this then: if you think you are in control of a situation in life, take a hard look around you. There likely are much larger forces at play.

Thanks for reading this simple little tale!