Seduction of Innocence

Story Info
He seduces a young lady.
3k words
4.22
46.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello my Angel, why are you crying so? Come here and tell me what's wrong. That's right; let me put my arms around you. Come closer now". (I feel your gorgeous firm, eighteen year old body so close to me that I can smell the heat of your womanhood. Your rock hard tits are crushed against my ribs. My cock is rising but I hold it away from you. Not yet, not yet) "That's better princess. Now put your head against me, that's the way. I'm your friend and you know that you can tell me anything at all. We have no secrets do we? Now my Angel, tell me what's wrong and I will try to make it better."

"Is he cheating on you again? Your best friend this time? That is so sad for you. I don't know why they would do that to you. I agree, he does deserve to lose you this time for good. He has no idea how lucky he is to have someone as beautiful as you. Of course you are beautiful. How could you doubt it? Just look at you, five foot eight with a lovely figure. Most girls would give anything to look like you with your blond hair and your green eyes. Did you know that your eyes are even greener and prettier when you are crying? You are my very own beautiful angel and I am the luckiest person in the world".

(I know you have a body to die for, because many times I have watched you through the bathroom window. I am waiting there, all excited with anticipation, when you walk into the bathroom and put on the light. The window is chest height and open just three inches with a fly screen which hides my face from view. I have seen you undress so slowly that it has almost driven me to insanity.

You always take your top off first to reveal your lovely bra covered tits. You then slide your jeans down those long, long legs to reveal a tiny par of panties. Sometimes I am extra lucky and you are wearing a black thong which accentuates your beautiful, tight little ass and only just covers your gorgeous mound.

You stand there for a short while looking at your self in the mirror and you then undo your bra strap from the back and your bra slides off. I then get to look at a pair of exquisite, small breasts that point straight out like bullets. The puffy nipples are so pink and shiny that it is all that I can do not to reach out and pull them and suck them and fondle them.

You then stand looking in the mirror again and sometimes you squeeze your yummy little titties together to give yourself cleavage. You have told me before that you wish you had bigger breasts than you have, but I tell you that you have a perfect body and you just wiggle your hips at me and laugh. If you only knew what that does to me! Your back is long and lean until it reaches your ass, which flares into a classic peach shape. I have longed to pull those cheeks apart and put my nose and tongue in there. I have sniffed and licked your panties many times, so I already know what you smell and taste like. You have no dimples or blemishes, just smooth, firm, young flesh.

Next come your panties. You always use two open hands to slide your panties down over your hips and down to your ankles to reveal a blond furry mound that just fails to hide that tight, round little pussy. The fat lips poke out under the flat tummy with the clit just showing between the lips. It's a pussy that is still fresh and full, fat and succulent and made in heaven.

I watch you shower behind the glass screen, which somehow is always clean with never a soap smear on it. Funny about that! You use a safety razor to shave your legs and under your arms. Once when I saw you trimming your pussy lips between your legs, I blew all over the wall outside and had to hose it off later before your mother got home.

Another time I watched you run a bath, which is directly under the window. You undressed in the same slow manner as you always do and then you stretched one long leg into the bath, giving me a breathtaking view of your juicy, fat pussy. You then lay down in the bath and put one leg up on either side. I had to get a chair to stand on so that I could look down to see what you were doing. I nearly fell off the chair when you started rubbing your clit under the water and pulling your nipples at the same time. You rubbed your clit with first one hand and then the other, getting faster and faster until finally you curled up into a ball with an orgasm. I blew all over the windowsill and fly screen this time and had to hose it off again later.

Watching you get dressed after a shower, when you are going out for the evening is so exciting. Wondering whether you are going to put on a thong with a mini skirt or tiny red panties with a pair of jeans just blows my mind. Sometimes you go out without a bra and I wonder who is going to play with those gorgeous little titties tonight or maybe pull those panties to one side to finger fuck you).

Your sobbing has intensified as you tell me what a bastard he is and how he lets you down so often. I kiss your eyes gently and taste the salty tears whilst telling you that you are my Angel, my Princess and my special person. You tell me that your mother is never there for you and does not care or understand and that I am her only real friend. She tells me that I am the only one who truly understands her and the only one who makes her feel safe. She tells me that boys are hateful and only want one thing. I don't bother asking what that one thing might be.

She cuddles closer and talks to me through her sobs, reminding me of the time when she was sick and I was so kind to her. I changed the sheets for her and helped her change her pajamas without looking at her body. This wonderful memory does nothing to relieve my throbbing member especially when I think of persuading her to change her panties under the sheet. It was quite by accident that the sheet slipped at the crucial moment and I made a joke of it and said that it was lucky that I was looking the other way at that precise time. I know that she believed me. She tells me that I am wonderful and that I am the only person that she truly trusts.

I stroke her beautiful ass very gently and she visibly relaxes "I feel that I have known you all my life" I tell her. "You are so special to me and when you hurt, so do I. We are kindred spirits. All I want to do is to protect you, be your special friend and make you feel safe. You know that you can come to me at any time of the day or night with your troubles and that there is absolutely nothing that you cannot tell me". (Hopefully not when your mother is around of course. I think she is already suspicious of my motives. I don't know why).

You tell me that you gave him your virginity and that he has never satisfied you the way that other girls talk about their boyfriends. There have been no other boys in your life. He is the only person that you have slept with and no one else has ever seen you naked apart from your doctor. (You have told me in the past that old Doctor Johnston is wonderful because he takes the trouble to check you from head to toe even when you only see him for minor complaints. I am sure that he is very professional). I tell you that the boy is too young and that you are too good for him. I talk about experiencing life and not holding back and that true love will come when least expected and not to deny it or refuse it.

I hold you closer and you cry and tell me how very lonely you are. You tell me that if you did not have me to hold and talk to sometimes, life would be unbearable. I can feel your nipples like pebbles against my ribs as you push closer to me and I am desperately holding my throbbing cock away from you as you put your beautiful face up to me so that I can kiss the tears away. Suddenly your lips are searching for mine. Your mouth is slightly open, and your arms are round my neck. My cock is so hard that it hurts and my balls are aching.

Your soft, sweet, full lips touch mine, your tongue is in my mouth and I surrender. My hands are all over your gorgeous body; my cock is jammed hard against you. I have both hands on your firm round ass now as I lift you up. You have an odd look on your sweet face when I pull away momentarily. Then I kiss you hard as your small hand searches for my cock through my jeans. When you touch it, it is as though I have an electric shock going through my body.

Still kissing, I pick you up and carry you to your bed. Your arms are around my neck forcing me down onto the bed with you. You plead with me, 'Please don't stop, I need you. Nobody else cares for me like you do'. I fumble with the belt and button on your jeans. All my dreams are coming true and I must slow down. This is it, don't waste it. Don't ruin it now with haste. I disentangle myself and carefully slide the jeans down those long legs. It seems to take forever as I finish taking them off. A black thong! Can it get any better!

I fumble with my shirt and it comes off as I kneel on the bed. She sits up and kisses and strokes my nipples and chest, she still has tears on her face. My balls are bursting. The rest of my clothes have miraculously disappeared. How did that happen? While she is kissing and stroking me, I am removing her blouse to reveal a black bra covering those delectable tits. I pull the straps down over her shoulders one at a time and the tits are there, pink and pointed and firm and all mine. I put my lips around one nipple and she gives a little squeal and a moan. I kiss and fondle those pink puffy nipples. Then I lay her down and kiss and snuggle into her neck while still fondling her tits. This sends her into ecstasy as she wraps her legs and arms around me and keeps saying to her self and to me, 'this is the best, this is wonderful, please don't stop'. I kiss her face, her eyes, her nose, her ears, her lips. I tell her that she is my Princess, my very own Angel.

I work my way down that long, lean delectable body. First her neck and shoulders and then those beautiful little tits which are pointing upwards towards that other heaven. I spend a little time licking and sucking her delightful nipples and then onto her flat stomach. I run my tongue around her rib cage whilst squeezing and pulling her nipples. Then onto her navel where my tongue goes round and round whilst she moans and shudders and holds my head and tells me she loves me.

Finally I go for the main prize. My tongue slowly works its way down to her thong as though it has a mind of its own. (I thought it was only my cock that had a mind of its own). I gently lift her hips off the bed and slide the now saturated thong down over her firm smooth thighs, out of her tight cheeks, past her knees and over her ankles as she bends her legs.

There it is, the sweetest, wettest pussy in the world with its halo of blond hair. It is literally dripping and the smell is pure musk and all woman. I part her legs and go to work. My tongue tickles her inner thighs and her stomach just above her pussy. I continue all the way round and between her pussy and her ass hole. My tongue even enters her little pink ring. The smell gets stronger, the pussy gets wetter until she is screaming at me not to stop. My tongue then enters her swollen pussy and I suck on her hard little clit. I hold open the lips and she gives a huge moan and mashes my face into her wet pussy while grinding her hips. It takes no more than thirty seconds for her to come with a loud squeal. I discover that she is a squirter as she does her best to drown me. The taste is exquisite and the smell is like nectar.

Now my turn! I climb aboard! Her eyes are in her head as she is still coming down from her first real orgasm. Her legs are wide open and the view is stunning. My cock is so hard, it hurts. I slide it slowly into that hot, wet pussy that I had so recently been eating. The feeling is almost indescribable. Am I really fucking this incredible creature that has building sites come to a halt when she walks by? I have never fucked a pussy as tight as this in my entire life. She smiles at me and puts her tongue as far down my throat as it will go. She squeezes my ass with her hot little hands. I then proceed to fuck her brains out until I blow my load into that hot, wet pussy that I had only ever looked at before. If this is not the real heaven, then I do not care. I am fucking her again, but slowly this time. My cock is making slurping noises as it slides in and out of that wonderful wet hole. I slip my finger up her ass. She comes twice with much moaning and squeals of joy each time, and then lays there breathing heavily and savoring the moment. Before she can recover, I go down on her again. This time I go straight for her clit. With one finger up her ass, another buried in her pussy and her clit between my lips, she screams as she comes. (I hope the neighbors are not listening). I then slip my cock, which has miraculously recovered, back into her pussy. By this time, her cunt is swollen to almost twice its normal size and is even tighter than before.

This is just a pure fuck this time, all for me. I cannot remember a better fuck with a more beautiful woman. (Even for money). This has to be wasted on any stupid spotty youth. (Oscar Wilde once said, 'Youth is wasted on the young' and he was not wrong). I explode again inside her cunt and finally my cock deflates. Her pussy is so tight and swollen that it does not want to give up my cock and I leave it in there for a short while until it slides out of its own accord. I then lay my head on her stomach while I explore her pussy and take in that incredible aroma. She is getting turned on again and stroking my head, but I am exhausted and move back up beside her.

She cuddles up to me and starts to cry gently whilst I fondle her beautiful little tits. She tells me that she had no idea that making love could be so wonderful. She asks me if it was good for me and did I love her as much as she loves me? I tell her that it was quite good, but it gets better. She asks me how, but of course, I do not answer.

I kiss her gently and say to her "You know that your mother must never find out don't you? If she were to find out, she would throw me out and we would never be allowed to see each other again. She would make sure that I would lose my job as a teacher and then I would have to leave the state".

She starts to cry again and swears that her mother will never find out, and that she could never lose me. She loves me and needs me so much. All this is said while she holds my balls and gently strokes my cock. Did I say I was in Heaven?

I know that it is only a matter of time before her mother does find out. A mothers instincts are rarely wrong. I know that I am on borrowed time. Still, I am going to make the most of this, the most beautiful fuck I have ever had in my fifty-eight years. When I am fucking her mother, I will be thinking of her. When her mother is away, I will be fucking her daughter at every available moment and wherever I can. She has much to learn, not least, how to give great head and to take it in the ass. I am a great teacher and I love my work. I give her one last quick doggy fuck before we start to clean up. I do not come this time, but who's counting?