Seduction of Jacob

Story Info
Joy seduces married visitor while hubby watches
18.8k words
4.35
89.1k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buckiowa
Buckiowa
249 Followers

We've met with Jacob now three times, each one of them becoming more and more intimate. The last was just a few days ago.

Our relationship with Jacob started at a charity event one evening in our home town. We ended up at the same table and struck up a conversation and spent the rest of the event chatting about everything under the sun.

He was a married man with a couple of kids but was from an eastern city and only got to town once in a while as a function of his job. It seems that he was a customer rep and stopped in every few months to meet with his clients and take care of any problems that they needed help with. Pretty typically, he said he'd get in on a Monday morning and would leave out first thing on Saturday so that he could spend most of the weekend with the family.

That's how he came to be at the charity event. His client gave him a ticket for the dinner and since he had nothing to do on this Friday night, he decided to see what the event was about.

My husband and I have been in, shall we say, "The Lifestyle" for a number of years now. But one thing was always a rule. That is that we never play at home or in our home city. We're a small Midwest city and we are a very well-known couple. Knowing that we love to share each other with other couples or an occasional single would not be very well received in this community. Having our friends here know that I love to suck and fuck the cocks of men who are not my husband or flick my tongue across the clit of a woman while my husband's cock is buried up to his balls in her pussy would not be well received here.

So, we are very staid and upstanding here at home. That means we usually have to leave town to have any real fun.

But as we were sitting here at the bar of the hotel that Jacob was staying at, I was becoming very attracted to this stranger. He was in his late 40's, tall and fairly well built. I suspect that he ended up in the fitness center of the many hotels that he stayed in while he traveled to service clients.

I was dressed in my usually conservative blouse, skirt and blazer because this was a local event and between my hubby and me, we knew most everyone here. So, conservative and professional was my outer appearance. Yet, no one except my hubby knew that beneath I was wearing black stockings, a black garter, and a ¼ cup bra that held my breasts on a nice neat shelf. If one looked very carefully, he or she could see my very hard nipples beneath the silk blouse. But, otherwise, I looked the part of a conservative professional woman in this small city.

And I think that Jacob was close enough that he could make out my nipples as I brushed back my hair or shifted my blazer. And they were very hard......and I was trying to be as coy as I could so that no one else in the room knew that I was giving him a little show. I could feel them brushing against the inside of my soft silk blouse and it was making me very horny.

And as the three of us talked, Jacob's eyes were constantly on my chest. He was trying not to be too obvious, but every time I would open my blazer a little, his eyes would be glued there.

His attention was also making my pussy very wet and very sensitive. While it wasn't obvious to any of the many friends and colleagues that were stopping by to say hi, my nipples were on fire and my pussy wet as could be. And my husband knew that I wanted this man that we just met.

We continued to talk and I would try my best to tease Jacob as much as I could given the public location that we were in. And I knew that my hubby's cock would be hard all evening as he watched me flirt and tease.

At one point, I got up to go to the ladies room and "accidently" brushed my breast across Jacob's hand that was on the back of a chair separating us. I knew that he could feel how hard my nipple was because he instantly smiled. I wanted this guy, but couldn't be obvious here in our home town.

When I returned to the table, my wonderful husband had figured out a way to set things up when he announced that Jacob had agreed to stop over to our house for a nightcap.

I really love my husband!!!

Roger gave Jacob our address and we headed out to the car. Once we were finally safe from prying ears, Roger said, "Pretty obvious that you like him. I'll bet your pussy is wet."

"It's running down the inside of my thighs." I knew the visual would turn him on more. I loved how my flirting could turn him on as well, but when he found out how turned on I was, he would be crazy horny.

After my describing the state of my pussy, there was not a sound in the car. And I knew that his imagination would be going at a mile a minute.

Jacob arrived a few minutes behind us, just far enough behind for us to get inside and turn on the porch light. Roger let him in while I poured three glasses of wine.

Jacob sat on the couch and Roger on the overstuffed chair across from it. Jacob appeared very nervous and as I handed him a glass, I smiled and said, "I think I'm going to put on something a little more comfortable. I'll be right back."

This made Jacob even more nervous. While nothing had been said, I think that he might have been thinking about what could happen and was getting cold feet. We'd have to see if he was willing to carry through with what I had on my mind.

I gave the guys a good long chance to chat while I fixed my hair and makeup. I stripped out of my blazer, skirt and blouse and stood in front of our full-length mirror and admired myself. My nipples and breasts were very nicely on display with the quarter cup bra holding them so that my nipples jutted out like the bumper-bullets of an old Chevy. My freshly shaved pussy showed off my engorged clit and lips, wet with my juices.

As I admired myself I asked whether I should be obvious or should I be somewhat subtle? Should I walk out there just as I was dressed – on display for both he and my husband? Or should I be a little more subtle and wear a semi-sheer teddy that would complement the outfit underneath?

I could hear Jacob and Roger talking quite a lot and I wondered if it would backfire if I didn't cover up a little bit. I wouldn't want to scare him off. He had been talking about how he hadn't been with another woman since he met his wife.

"HHMMMM" I pondered. Maybe I had better not come on too strong. So I decided to put on this great black slightly-sheer teddy bear that would perfectly accentuate the bra and garter, but would be a provide a tiny bit of modesty if things weren't going to proceed as I hoped.

I checked myself once more and decided that given the sheer nature of this teddy, it was going to be very obvious what I wanted.

So, I waited for a break in their conversation and I opened the bedroom door and stepped out.

"Wow, Baby!" Roger said as I stepped behind the sofa on which Jacob was sitting and came around into his view.

"Oh My!" was his immediate reaction. I liked that and I stepped in between them and gave a twirl, knowing that where the teddy came together in front would spin open and give both men a view of my pussy.

I could tell that Jacob was getting really nervous now and I came over to the overstuffed chair that Roger was seated in and I sat down on his lap and crossed my legs and put my arm around him.

"Baby, you look adorable." Roger loved showing me off.

"Oh, Yeah." Was all that the now very shy Jacob could muster. But his stare told me that he was enjoying himself.

"Baby, Jacob and I have been chatting and he's a little nervous. It seems that he hasn't been with anyone except for his wife and he's not sure how he wants to proceed." All Jacob could do was gulp and nod his head.

He continued, "I told him that we would love to have him watch us and if he wanted to join in, he would be welcome. But if he wasn't comfortable doing that, then we would understand."

I smiled at Jacob and said, "I understand. As you can see Jacob, we are very open about our marriage and as you can also see, I'm very turned on by your attention tonight." And I stood up and took my husband's hand and led him over to the other end of the sofa and I spun around and sat down. I spread my legs apart and the teddy parted as well giving both men a great view of my swelling clit and lips.

Roger stepped in between my spread out legs and I first looked at Jacob then turned my attention to the big bulge in Roger's trousers and I reached up and slowly unzipped his pants. Roger's hard cock popped out through the fly and I looked again at Jacob and carefully pulled Roger's balls out. I sat up on the edge of the sofa and cradled my husband's balls in one hand. The tip of his cock was almost dripping with his precum.

I knew it would be sweet and I turned enough that I could look at Jacob and I stuck my tongue out and swirled it in the sticky juice.

"MMMMMMMMMM" I purred as I coated more and more of my tongue with his sweet juices. My eyes rolled back in my head as I put the tip against my lips and slowly swallowed him down as far as I could – my lips tightly wrapped around his cock.

I slowly pulled his cock from my lips and looked over at Jacob. He was mesmerized and I wrapped my lips around the tip and showed him how I could slide it down my throat.

If nothing else, Jacob was going to get a great sex show.........

I continued by ducking my head down and pulling up on Roger's cock and I sucked his balls then returned to the tip and slid the shaft down my waiting throat. I alternated sucking him slowly and nibbling at his balls and I knew that he wasn't going to last long if I continued at this pace.

So, I sucked him deep and then while sucking hard I pulled him from my mouth, making a great popping sound.

"I love sucking cocks." I looked right into Jacob's eyes as I said it. "I love how wonderful a hard cock feels deep in my throat and how it feels to wrap my tongue around it." I thought he was going to faint.

"But I also love to have my pussy eaten." I smiled and licked my lips and I untied the center-tie of the teddy and let it fall from my shoulders.

Jacob's eyes dropped immediately to my breasts. "I think you've enjoyed all night how this bra has displayed my breasts, haven't you?" I asked.

"Ummmm, I was trying not to stare." He stammered back.

Oh, I love that you were enjoying them. I thought you might like to see what they looked like without the blouse on.

"They are beautiful." He again stammered like a high school kid when he saw his first real titties.

I reached up and gave each of my nipples a twist and a pull and moaned in pleasure. Then I twirled on my seat, raised onto my knees on the sofa and moved slightly closer to Jacob with my ass pointed at my husband who now had removed his pants and shirt and was kneeling down behind me.

I smiled at Jacob as I felt my husband's hands part the cheeks of my ass and felt his breath as he moved in closer to my dripping pussy. I stared intensely at Jacob as I felt my husband's tongue graze across my swollen clit and then up between my very wet and swollen lips.

"MMMMMMMM" I purred again as Roger continued to slowly lap at my clit and lips, occasionally brushing across my tight asshole.

Roger's movements increased pace and his tongue dipped deeper into my cunt as he lapped and licked. I watched as Jacob unconsciously put his hand over his swollen cock and rubbed while he watched.

I stared straight into Jacob's eyes as my husband was bringing me closer and closer to orgasm, his tongue working my familiar folds and sensitive areas masterfully. As I got closer to peaking I reached out and put one hand on the tent of his slacks that was supported by a very hard cock. He didn't stop me.

Slowly, I slid the zipper down until it was completely open and I reached in and freed Jacob's hardened cock from its confines.

"MMMMMMMMMM" I purred again as I wrapped my hand around his very thick shaft. At the top, his head was not quite as big around as the shaft and there was a stream of clear fluid oozing from the opening. I moved closer and looked up into his eyes watching for any hesitancy or resistance.

As I moved over closer to Jacob I also moved out of range of my husband's tongue. I was on the edge of orgasm, but the movement and my attention to this nice fat cock brought me back down slightly.

Moving closer, I kept watch on Jacob's eyes to see if he was ok. I knew that he had not been with another woman before and wanted to make sure that he was ok. But the glaze in his eyes told me that he had lost control.

I flicked my tongue across the oozing tip of his cock. It was sweet, very sweet. His eyes were fixed on mine as I stroked his fat cock and licked the juices pouring now from the head. I knew that he would not last long and I wanted to take him in.

With Jacob's eyes still fixed on mine I opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around the head. I could feel my husband rubbing his own cock in between the folds of my pussy lips to lubricate it. I waited until I felt him take me from behind. His big mushroom head spread my slick lips apart and guided the shaft into my well.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM" I purred on Jacob's cockhead as my husband slid his cock deep inside me. It felt so good deep in my pussy and I could feel his balls pushing against my clit. He pulled it out until just the head was inside and then rammed it deep into me.

"JEEZ!" Jacob cried as the force of Roger's plunge pushed Jacob's fat cock into my mouth. Because it was so fat, I couldn't take him deep. But my tongue wrapped around it as I sucked.

Roger started a slow rhythm driving his cock deep into my pussy and Jacob's fat cock into my mouth. In...... out...... In...... out.....

Faster and faster Roger moved his hips, driving his cock deep into my cunt and smacking my clit with his balls. Faster and faster my mouth slid down Jacob's fat shaft as his cock oozed sweet juices onto my tongue.

I reached with a free hand and cupped Jacob's big balls and let my husband guide my movements and I squeezed Jacob's balls and milked his cock.

"OOMMMMMMMM" I moaned in a low purr as Roger rammed his cock into me and Jacob's cock into my mouth. I was building and so was Jacob. I could feel his balls tighten up and I knew he was nearing orgasm.

"AAAGGGGGHHHHH" Jacob let out a low gravelly grunt as I felt his balls start to pulse and his cock exploded in my mouth. Since I didn't have him very deep, I could taste the salty sperm as it blew into my waiting mouth and down my gulping throat.

At that same instant Roger pushed his cock deep enough I could feel his balls against my clit and he began pumping me full of his spunk.

I had been breathing through my mouth but with both of these cocks exploding into me I erupted into a glorious climax and gasped as I ripped Jacob's cock from my mouth. He was still shooting and a huge stream covered my lips and face, my eyes now open and watching as he grunted one last time and a final spurt landed in my open mouth.

"AH! AH! AH! AH!" I almost barked as tremendous waves of pleasure erupted through my body. "AAAAAHHHHHHHH" I groaned as the last wave passed through me.

Roger pulled his cock out slightly and jammed it back into my sopping wet cunt.

"ARGGHHHHH" I gasped again as he picked up the rhythm he earlier had. I could hear the combination of my juices and his massive eruption sloppily squishing as he continued to fuck me.

I gasped for another breath and looked up at Jacob, my face and mouth covered with his salty spunk. I wrapped my mouth around his slowly shrinking cock and sucked with all my might pulling his now semi-soft cock deep into my throat. I milked every bit of his spunk from him until his cock slipped from my wanton mouth.

I knew that my husband would be able to give me a little more cum and I pulled my cunt from his cock and twirled around and dropped to my knees in time to wrap my lips around his cock just in time to catch the second orgasm as it oozed out of the tip. Like Jacob's, I sucked his cock deep and milked the last drops from it as it shrunk and slipped from my lips.

I looked up at my smiling husband, my face and mouth dripping with spunk gave him a wink and turned my attention back to Jacob.

There I was on the floor between Jacob's knees looking up at him, his limp cock dangling just a few inches away. I smiled and through the dripping spunk asked him, "When will you be in town next?"

He had a look that was both pain and pleasure and very simply said, "I'm not sure." He quickly added, "Don't get me wrong. That was just about the sexiest and wildest thing that's ever happened to me. But, I have some thinking to do."

"We understand." I said and Roger helped me to my feet and I bounded off to the shower to clean some of the stickiness off. "Let us know if you're ever in town and want to get together again. I think we'll be interested."

I blew him a kiss rather than having him taste the mixture of the three of us together and stepped into the bedroom and closed the door, leaving the two guys alone to chat.

Jacob and Roger were pulling their pants up as I left and Roger followed up my comments, "I agree. If you're ever back in town and would like to get together, let us know. No strings attached."

"Thank you for sharing your beautiful wife and thanks for the great evening. This has been fun and interesting." He was a little somber as he spoke. "I've got some thinking to do. This is the first time....."

He didn't have to finish. "We understand." Roger handed him a business card and said, "Here's my contact information. Actually, we kind of prefer married men to join us. Single guys usually don't work for us. So, we understand if you aren't interested again." He paused and added. "If you get into town again and would like to get together, give me a call - even if it's just for dinner or a drink."

"Thanks." Jacob said as he stepped out the door. "Thanks."

Roger closed the door behind him and joined me in the master bath.

"Do you think he'll call again?" I asked.

"Not sure." He paused. "I'm assuming if he does, you're interested." He added.

"MMMMMMM YES I am....." I purred. "I would love to feel what that fat cock is like in my pussy." A smile played across my lips as I thought about that and dried off.

#####

We didn't hear from Jacob for quite some time. In fact, it had been long enough that we both kind of figured that he got cold feet or a case of guilt. Roger and I talked a few times of times about the evening and I reiterated how much I would like to see him again. Every time we chatted about our evening with Jacob, a deep lust filled me and I would end up climbing on Roger's cock and grinding him deep into my pussy. Afterward he would note how passionate that I was. He knew that I was thinking about that fat cock in me and how much I wanted it.

Judging by the hardness of my husband's cock, I think he enjoyed my thinking and talking about fucking Jacob as well. He always seemed to have a more powerful load after we chatted about Jacob.

It was a Thursday night and Roger came home from work in time that we could have dinner together. I fixed a couple of salads and we opened a bottle of wine and enjoyed one of the rare weekday dinners that we could have together. Usually one or the other of us has a meeting or has to work late.

We were nearly finished and Roger took a sip of his wine and very casually said, "I got a call from Jacob today." He said it like it would have no meaning.

"You did?" I was immediately excited. "Is he going to come to town?" Instantly I felt flush, like a teenager who just got invited to the dance by the football captain.

"He's here in town now." Roger was calm.

My excitement suddenly was dashed. "Oh." I said, feeling like there wouldn't be a chance for a meeting.

Buckiowa
Buckiowa
249 Followers