Seduction of Tamanna

Story Info
Neglected, lonely, and lured into adultery by her colleague.
10.8k words
4.29
193.4k
99

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sadhu213
sadhu213
175 Followers

Monoj was a smart guy who loves his job as a senior technical staff in a local news channel. He was around 35 years of age, 5'10'' high, well-built and married to a lovely wife and a 5 year old kid. He loves his family very much. His wife, Sima was a nice lady. They got married after dating each other for almost 10 long years. And still after 7 years of their marriage, their passion for each other had not lessened a single bit. Monoj always enjoyed passing time with his wife and his son. In short Monoj was a happily married guy.

But that was not entirely true. There was a completely different Monoj hidden behind his smiley face. Nobody around him had any idea about that, even his wife too. He kept that as a top secret for himself. He had a big obsession watching online porn sites. Gradually, his obsession shifted from watching internet porn to observe real sexy women, whom he meets in everyday life. He especially likes women with big ass. Monoj had a crush for big and round ass from his childhood.

It's not like Monoj was sexually unhappy with his wife. In fact his wife Sima was more aggressive in their love making and they had a steady sex life. Even they enjoyed oral sex too. But still he couldn't stop himself from ogling those sexy women, especially the ones with a big round ass. But Monoj kept it all to himself. He never actually tried to flirt with any one of them. He was happy to keep his thoughts to himself and seduce them only in his mind.

But everything has changed when he met Tamanna. Tamanna joined as a copy editor in the same channel. She was a very jolly woman and likes to keep on smiling all the time. She was like a livewire around the office.

Tamanna was also married to Ravi, who was also a well-established actor. She was around 28 years of age, long black hair, nice eyes, full lips, two round boobs and the most liking part for Monoj was her bottom assets. Tamanna had by far the sexiest big round ass Monoj ever saw. Tamanna was a Brahmin girl and because of it, her skin color was quite fair too. She was not too slim like today's zero figure girls but she was also not that fat. She had a curvy body with right amount of fats at right places. With her average height, all total Tamanna was a goddess in Monoj's fantasy world.

Every time he saw her, he felt a strong desire to touch her tempting curvy figure. He just wanted to feel her lovely ass so badly that sometime he found it difficult to control himself. However, Tamanna knew nothing about it at all.

Monoj always tried to be close to her whenever he got opportunity. Once or twice, he did brushes his hands on her big ass, without making it look like an intentional one. But he never really got the courage to go beyond that, until that fateful day when things started to happen for him.

It was a hot day of summer. Tamanna was wearing a tight KURTA with pants made of very thin materials. The dress makes her look even sexier. It fits into her body perfectly and was revealing her magnificent body curves at full display. The KURTA was of a short one type that ends around her upper thighs. The dress was also a bit tight around her bottom. When she bands herself to pick up something, it stressed to its limits and stuck around her ass like a second skin. That exposed the full roundness of her big melons. Monoj's mouth went dry when he saw her like that.

More interestingly when she stood up again, the thin material of her dress stuck between her ass cheeks, exposing her bottom line perfectly. That sparked the fire in his heart for her. At that moment Monoj decided that he should try out his luck on Tamanna. Although it was risky but he decided to took that risk.

So that day when they all gather around for their usual chatting round, Monoj stood besides Tamanna, but a little closer then usual. The conversations start from work to family and so on and on. In between her talking, Tamanna tends to shift her body back and forth and every time she moves back, her ass brushes Monoj's hand.

Monoj did nothing for few moments. Then when her body moved back again, Monoj pressed his hand lightly on her ass cheeks. His heart started to pound. He didn't know what will be her reaction. But Tamanna did nothing. She was busy laughing and talking, moving back and forth again and again, brushing her ass on his hand.

He waited for few seconds. He was enjoying the situation. The little brushing of his hand on her warm skin made him more excited. After some time he gathered all his courage to make his move beyond this little brushing only. This time when she moved back, he lightly cooped her ass.

Still no reaction from her. Then he got bolder. Monoj again cooped her ass cheek but this time he slightly increased the pressure.

Suddenly Tamanna stood still. She looked at him from the corner of her eye. Their eyes met, but she didn't say anything. She turned her head and again got busy chatting with others. That encouraged him to get more adventurous.

Then Monoj started to fondle her ass whenever her body tends to moved back. He kept an eye on her to see her reaction, each time his hand made contact with her soft and firm ass. Tamanna gave him one or two glances, but didn't try to stop him. She even didn't shift her position either. That gave Monoj ample hint that she was also enjoying some part of the situation. The sense of her enjoying his act and with no more fear of her complaining made him more valiant and aggressive.

He changed his position a little bit. Tamanna was not watching what he is doing behind her. Now Monoj was standing right behind her. He surveyed her beautiful curves from behind. Monoj could feel the heat coming from her body which was inches away from his own.

In the meantime, the excitement of touching her ass made his cock hard like a steel rod. A sizable bulge was forming on his trouser which was right behind Tamanna's round big ass. Then Monoj casually put his arms around Tamanna's shoulder. Tamanna didn't mind it as they used to hold each other before too. It was nothing new to her, so she said nothing. She just looked back at him and gave him a smile, and then again got busy with the other colleagues.

But again when her body moved backward, her ass stuck the rocking bulge in Monoj's trouser. Monoj's heart was beating fast. He knew she could definitely feel the hard object pocking at her ass. For few seconds, Tamanna remained still. He thought she was going to shout at him. His heart started pounding heavily.

He stood still there, not knowing what to do. Tamanna stared into his eyes for few seconds. Their eyes met with each other. Monoj's heart was pounding fast. But then, Tamanna turned her head forward and got busy with her talking.

Monoj took a deep breath of relief. Then Tamanna moved back, and when her ass touched his bulge, she delicately grinded her ass on it. Meantime, Monoj has lost some of his hardness due to the tense situation. But Tamanna's action made him rock hard again. Monoj got the indication that she was also enjoying the little sexy rubbing of his hard dick on her soft ass.

Then he slowly moved closer to her. He wrapped his arms on her shoulders and pressed himself on her. Tamanna didn't try to stop him. Now Monoj's rock hard cock was directly pocking at Tamanna's soft round ass. Monoj felt like he was in heaven. He slowly started to press his hard dick into her soft ass.

Tamanna just stood there and let him do his work. After few seconds of rubbing, Monoj's hard on slides between her puffy ass cheeks. Though they were still clothed, Monoj still could felt the warmth and the softness of Tamanna's ass on his cock very much. Monoj slowly pushed more of his bulge between her soft ass cheeks. The thin cloth Tamanna was wearing also helped him. He kept his dick firmly planted between her ass crack and slowly started to grind his pelvis on her. Tamanna was also feeling the heat of the situation. He felt her clinching her ass muscles to squeeze his hard cock. The excitement was getting too much for Monoj. He felt like he was going to come right in his pants.

Suddenly Tamanna's phone started ringing. It was the chief editor who wanted to talk something to her.

Tamanna said, "Ok, I'm coming."

Then she looked back at Monoj. Monoj released her shoulders. Tamanna gave a final slow push of her ass toward Monoj and then she turned around and excused herself from her friends. When Tamanna left, Monoj pulled out a chair and sat on it to hide his big bulge. Monoj cursed the editor in his mind for interrupting his wild and hot experience with Tamanna. He took out his mobile and started browsing it to hide his emotions.

---------

After an hour or so, Monoj found Tamanna on the parking lot.

Monoj "Hi."

"Hi," said Tamanna

"How was that? "Monoj tried to refer to the earlier incident.

"Listen Monoj, I respect you as good friend. What happened there was something unexpected, and I did nothing only not to make a scene for you to get embarrassed. But please, don't take it other way. I am married and I love my husband very much, and I think same goes to you too. So don't take it as approval from my side and please don't try to repeat it again."

Monoj was taken aback by Tamanna's comments. But he tried to handle the situation.

"I am sorry if I hurt you, but believe me it was not intentional from my part too. Things just got started and I could not stop myself. And you didn't object, so I thought you were into it too."

Monoj looked at her. Tamanna was looking down, not saying anything. He tried to ease the situation.

"And don't mind for being straight forward, but your appearance today also helped the cause"

"My what appearance? "Tamanna looked at him.

"I am sorry Tamanna, but when somebody like you wears such a hot dress on such a beautiful figure, men are bound to get attracted to you."

The word beautiful made Tamanna blush a bit. Her cheeks became red as a smile appeared on her face.

"You naughty, so you were ogling my figure?"

"No " Monoj replied "I was not ogling, rather I was enjoying the god's most alluring creation. "

"Oh...Really?"

"I swear Tamanna, now you have to agree with me that you do possess an appealing body, by far the best I've seen. Seriously, you should be doing modeling."

Monoj's words made Tamanna feel a bit proud. After all when will women stop loving praised by men? Monoj saw the changing expression on her face.

" Tamanna, I am sorry if I hurt your feelings today. I really don't know what happened then. I just could not control myself. It's your dress, you are looking so dam good in it, I just got carried away."

"Hooom, so you mean my dress is the main culprit?"

Tamanna asked him. He sensed that her tone was no angrier.

"No Tamanna,I mean,"

"Then what , my figure?"

"No ... I mean yes... Well you know... What to say."

"So you are saying that my dress and figure did this to you?"

"Well Tamanna ... I have already said that I am sorry...but you know the answer...don't you?"

Tamanna blushed again. She looked down for few seconds then looked up straight into his eyes.

"So tell me, am I really that beautiful?"

Now Monoj got the chance to make an impression on her.

"Come on Tamanna, you must have well aware of it from the looks you got from every man you have meet so far."

"Yes... but no one said so frankly before like you did."

"Well may be they all afraid as you don't look like a girl who likes flirting."

"Really... then how come you talk to me like this?"

"Well... as you see the incident today changed my point of view a bit."

Tamanna looked down shyly.

"So what do you think of me now?

"That you are also a woman who enjoys some harmless touching...he he he."

Monoj started laughing to ease the conversation a bit. Tamanna also smiled at him.

"Well that's it and it's only for once, don't think of it again ...ok."

"Ok," said Monoj" So now you are not angry with me then. Means we are still good friends?"

"As long as you keep your words... yes,"

"So can I give you a hug?"

"Why not"

Monoj hugged Tamanna in a friendly manner. But he could not resist himself from touching her ass lightly for one last time.

"What are you doing Monoj?"

"Just taking the pleasure of the softness your big assets for one last time,"

"You naughty " said Tamanna and they separated and went to their works.

--------

Things went on as usual after that for about a month. Monoj and Tamanna started working as nothing had happened. Although Monoj did enjoys every now and then the mild brushing of Tamanna's body whenever they work together. After their last conversation they both became more frank with each other. They used to talk more about their work and family, hobbies etc. Day by day, it became usual for Monoj to hold her when they use to talk about work projects. Although Tamanna reminded Monoj to never cross the line, she also didn't object to his occasional touching. Sometime when he got opportunity, Monoj did slap her ass friendly manner. Tamanna used to give him a mock angry look, but never really said anything.

Although Tamanna thought that Monoj will keep his word, Monoj still fantasies about her. He thought about her nice round ass, how he would play with them, how he would suck them. He also dreamed about her lovely boobs. How soft they will be, how good it would be to suck her nipple. Monoj also thought about her full lips. He just wanted to put his lips on her juicy lips and suck out all the honey from them. But it was all in his imaginations only. In real, he kept himself satisfied with those occasional brushing and fondling only.

---------

Then came the event, which changed everything forever for Monoj and Tamanna. It was a 5 days tour to a remote village where Tamanna has to go for making an exclusive report. The management decided that some senior assistance would be handy for her, and so they decided to send Monoj with her. Monoj could not believe his luck. The thought of with Tamanna for 5 days alone made him very excited.

So after two days, they were at the remote village where Tamanna was making her report on various local problems. The election was near, so it would reflect the work done by the local MLA. After working the whole day at the village, they returned to the nearby town where they were staying in a hotel. After reaching the hotel, they both went to their rooms. Monoj took a bath then he came to the restaurant. He found her already sitting there.

"Hi," Monoj said

"Hi, come, sit here. I have ordered wine."

"You are Brahmin... aren't you? "Monoj asked Tamanna

"So what...Brahmins don't get tired or what,"

"Well I am just asking...but I will have a scotch instead,"

Monoj asked the waiter to bring him one black dog with ice. The waiter came back within 5 minute with both of their drinks. Tamanna gulped down her first glass like she didn't have water all day. Then she poured her another glass. Monoj asked her

"Hey, you don't drink wine like that,"

"Oh I feel so tired; my whole body is paining from the long walks. I just need some quick relief."

"Then why don't you try a cocktail. It wills soothe you quicker than the wine."

"No way, I can't. It will be too strong for me. And besides, Ravi also don't allow me taking hard drinks."

"How would he know if you don't tell him? Anyway, it's up to you, I am just suggesting it for your benefit. "

Tamanna posed for a moment. Then she said "Ok, ask one for me. But I don't know about cocktails. So you decide what to order."

Monoj's eyes lightened up. He thought about the opportunity presented in front of him. He knew if he can make her a bit drunk, he can take advantage of the situation to fulfill some of his long awaited fantasy. He decided to take the chance.

"Ok" said Monoj and then he went up to the barman and asked him to give a screwdriver. Then Monoj gave him 500 bucks and asked him to put more vodka and sweetness then the original cocktail. The barman got the hint and smiled at him. He made the cocktail as ordered and Monoj brought the glass to Tamanna.

He took his scotch and said "Cheers"

"Cheers " said Tamanna as she took her cocktail and took a sip.

"Wow, it's strong, but tests good too."

"See, I told you. You will also feel relax pretty soon."

"Hey is it too strong or what?"

"Why?"

"Nothing, you just said I will feel relaxed pretty soon."

Monoj felt a bit nervous. Did she notice him giving money to the bartender? Then he looked at the bar area and relieved to find out that it was not visible from their table.

"I just said quicker than the wine. Come on Tamanna, are you doubting me?"

"No no, sorry, I am just joking. But don't take any advantages if I do get drunk, ha ha ha ha."

"Ha ha ha ha,"

Monoj also laughed with her. Then they sipped their drinks quietly for few moments. Monoj kept on checking her. He saw the vodka slowly started to showing its effects. Tamanna's cheeks and eyes were getting a bit red. He knew the cocktail was having its effect on her.

Suddenly Tamanna's cell started ringing.

"It's Ravi, " said Tamanna.

Then she got up from the chair and went out to the balcony to talk with her husband. Monoj stared at her back as she walked away toward the balcony. She was wearing a light grey colored sweat pant and a white short top. The pant was a bit tight and it was showing her shaped legs nicely for everyone's gaze.

Monoj looked around to see that, all the men present at the restaurant were looking at her nice and round ass as she walks on. Her pant was so tight around her bum that he could see her panty lines too. Monoj looked at her chubby ass cheeks swaying rhythmically, as she walked out to the balcony. The sexy movements of her ass made him hornier than ever for her.

He observed her as she was talking with her husband. Tamanna was walking from one side to another, while she was talking. Monoj noticed that slowly her movements were getting faster. Tamanna was looked a bit tense. She lifted her one hand high in the air between their conversations. From her body movements, Monoj got a fair idea that something was not right.

Then she came back. Monoj saw her eyes were red and full of tear. Tamanna sat back on her chair and took the cocktail glass and finished it in one gulp. Then she looked at him.

"Please, can you me bring another one of this?"

Monoj couldn't believe his luck. His prey wanted to step into his trap all by herself. But he wanted to move slowly.

"Sure...but you may get drunk,"

"Just bring me one... I don't care if I get drunk."

Monoj looked at her for few moments. The tears in her eyes told him that she had a fierce fight with her husband. It was the right time for him to try and get more close with her.

He went to the barmen and asked him to repeat the same, but with more vodka and sweet. He thought she may not ask him for one more. So, he wanted to make sure that she does get drunk and he can accomplish his mission. When he came back with the drink, he saw her sobbing. He put the glass in front of her and tried to console her.

"Hey, what happen? Why you are crying Tamanna?"

Tamanna looked up at him

"I'm sorry... It's nothing."

She wiped off her tears with a tissue and straightened up herself. Then she took the glass and drank half of it. Monoj saw her face contracting and getting red as she gulped down the strong liqur.

"Hey slow down Tamanna. What's up? Something's wrong? Come on, we are friends, you can tell me."

"It's nothing."

"Then why are you crying? Don't tell me you cry for nothing too."

"Hanh," Tamanna smiled at Monoj's jock. Then she kept staring at her glass for a few second. Then she looked up to Monoj.

"It's Ravi. He is angry because I came here without informing him."

"What? You didn't tell Ravi?"

sadhu213
sadhu213
175 Followers