Seduction of Tamanna Ch. 02

Story Info
She pays the price of being curious.
4.7k words
4.03
70.8k
29

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sadhu213
sadhu213
175 Followers

Continued from the last story......

Next morning when she woke up, Tamanna was surprised to find herself all necked, except for her bra and top hang around her neck. She tried to remember last night's incidents. She wished she was only dreaming about the whole incident. But Monoj's hand on her breast brought her to reality, that it was not her dream. She could also feel her pussy soaring, due to the hard fucking by Monoj's big cock. Slowly the images of last night's came to her mind. Tamanna remembered, how his thick cock had stretched her pussy. It was really wonderful to feel his thick hard cock deep in her pussy, filling her completely.

Tamanna feel ashamed of her own thoughts. She carefully removed his hand from her boob, and turned around to face him. Monoj was lying on his back, in deep sleep. Then she shifted her gaze down to see his cock, which was now limp and laying on his belly. It was for the first time, she saw his cock in real. Also, it was only the second cock she saw in her real life, after her husband's average size dick. Suddenly, she got curious to inspect the tool that had transformed

her from a faithful wife, into a cock loving whore.

She looked at his face and saw him sleeping sound. Then She got up and moved to sit near his crotch. She observed his thick cock closely. She found that although it was not hard yet, the size could nearly match with her husband's fully erect cock. She was really surprised to see the girth of his dick. It could be easily beat the size of Ravi, and yet it was not even erect. Tamanna understood why her pussy was soaring so much. The thought of last night's fucking made her little arouse again. She could feel her pussy moistening up again.

Tamanna was so mesmerized by Monoj's cock that, she didn't noticed Monoj woke up and was watching her, looking at his cock. Tamanna's beautiful face was now only inches away from his manhood. Monoj could feel her hot breaths on his cock. The sight of Tamanna watching his cock with such concentration, made him aroused again. Tamanna saw his cock twisted and she pull back her head with a shock.

"Don't worry, it won't bite you." Said Monoj.

Tamanna turned back and saw him staring right into her eyes. she was really embarrassed of being caught up red-handed, watching his cock with such

enthusiasm. She lowered her eyes, and cursed herself for being lost so much into watching his cock, that she couldn't see him woke up.

"Err, I was just watching, I mean!" Tamanna was not sure what to say. She was so nervous; she didn't find words to reply.

"So do you like it?" Monoj asked her.

Tamanna looked at him. Monoj had a crooked smile on his face. Tamanna turned her head and looked back at his now fully erect cock.

"Is it look like Ravi's one?" Monoj asked her again. Tamanna didn't reply him. Instead she looked into his thick long dick, jutting up from his belly like a flag pole.

"You can touch it if you want to." Monoj said. He could see her temptation to feel his hard cock. He too wanted to see his big cock between her soft hands, to feel her soft fingers on his member. Tamanna also wanted to touch it. But she was also hesitating a bit. It's not like she never touched a cock before. She did masturbate her husband few times, but she never really liked it. But the thick hard cock in front of her eyes was really making her intoxicated toward it. Monoj

also sensed her dilemma.

"Come on Tamanna, don't you think my little friend also deserve some favor, after the way I took care of you last night?"

Tamanna looked into his eyes. She thought he was right. He does deserve the little courtesy she can provide. Besides, she was also itching to feel his rock solid cock in her hand. Then she turned her eyes to his throbbing hard cock and holds it in her right hand. Monoj was thrilled, as her soft fingers touched his hard member. Tamanna tried to encircle his fat hard dick with her fingers, but was surprised to see that her fingers didn't meet. She found that a good gap remained between her fingers. Monoj was like in heaven. He couldn't believe that Tamanna was actually holding his cock. But he could not see anything, as her head was covering the view. He wanted to see her beautiful face while her soft hand was touching his cock.

"Tamanna, why don't you change the position, so we both can be more comfortable?" Monoj asked her pointing towards his legs. Tamanna looked at him confused. Then Monoj spreads his legs wide and told her, how he wanted her to change the position. Tamanna nodded and moved herself between his legs. Monoj watched her, as she positioned herself between his legs, and lay on her belly. Then she got on her elbows holding his cock inches away from her face.

Tamanna was looking at his thick cock like she never saw a cock before. In fact, for the first time she was looking at such a magnificent dick. It was hard, thick and long, definitely bigger then her husband. The color was also darker then her husband. The head was round and pink, and quite large too. She could feel his cock pulsating between her soft fingers. Then she started to slide her hand up and down slowly along the length of his cock. Monoj couldn't believed the sight, as her soft hand was slowly jerking his cock. He moved his hands to her head and started to caress her hair. Tamanna didn't look up, but keep on jerking his cock. She put her other hand on his large balls and began to fondle them. That ran a shiver through his body. His hard dick started to lick precum, which flows down from his cock head and smeared into her hand. Soon, his dick was all sinning with his own precum. Tamanna's hand also got messy with it. She could also smell the strong pungent scent of his juice, which filled her nostrils.

Monoj watched her sweet innocent face only inches away from his throbbing dick. He could feel her hot breaths on his tool. The contrast of his dark cock in front of her fair face made him more aroused. He now wanted to put his hard dick between her two rosy lips, into her mouth. He slowly started to pull her head, with his both hands toward his cock. Tamanna felt the pressure on her head. She was not sure what to do. She never sucked cock before, not even of her husband's cock. But Monoj's cock was something different. She felt a strange urge built inside to test his cock.

She let him pulled her face to his cock until her lips touched the tip of his hard dick. She looked at the girth and knew it won't be an easy task. Monoj increased his pressure and she parted her soft lips to allow the bulbous cock head enter into her warm watery mouth. She could immediately test his salty precum which filled her entire mouth. Monoj watched as his thick cock slides in between her soft rosy lips. The warmness of her mouth made his dick stiffer and bigger. Tamanna opened her mouth as wide as she could, and slowly lowered her head, taking more of his thick cock meat into her oral captivity.

Monoj was thrilled by the sight of his dark hard cock disappearing slowly between her soft rosy lips. He increased his pressure on her head, and tried to put more of his cock into her mouth. But at around half way mark, his cock head touched the back of her mouth and she started to gag. Monoj stopped his push and she pulled up her head to release his cock from her mouth.

"It's too big, I can't do it," she said.

"Yes you can. Just take some time," Monoj tried to convince her. He didn't want to let her go, but also not wanted to upset her. He wanted her to get into act willingly. He wanted to make her his willing cock loving slut.

"Come on, let's do it again," Monoj said and tried to pull her head to his throbbing dick again.

Tamanna would've rejected, if it were her husband. But she was really getting into the lewd game, Monoj was playing with her. Her mind was hesitating, but deep in her heart, she do wanted to suck his mammoth dick, just like she saw in some porn movies.

Tamanna took a deep breath and put her lips back on his cock head. Then, slowly she lowered her head, and took him inside her mouth. Tamanna found it difficult to accommodate his girth in her mouth as she had to open her mouth real wide. She took his dick in her mouth, till the head touched the opening of her throat, which made her gag again. She pulled up her head, leaving only the head inside her mouth. Then she started to bob her head up and down on his cock up to the length she could take inside her mouth without gagging, and started to jerk his remaining length with her one hand. She took hold of his heavy balls with her other hand, and started to fondle them with her soft fingers.

Monoj was like in heaven. He watched as his thick cock meat was going in and out of her lips, stretching them to their limits. He was enjoying her effort to blow him, although, she was able to take only half of his 9" long fat dick. Tamanna had to open her mouth real wide, to let his girth slide into her oral captivity. He saw saliva flowing out of her mouth into his cock shaft and smeared into her hand, jerking his cock. The sight was something startling for him. Here the girl he was obsessed for so long time, was now lying between his legs, trying to fit his thick cock in her mouth, and fondling his balls with her soft fingers.

Monoj, slowly buck up his hips, pushing his dick into her mouth, while his hands were holding her head in place. When his cock head touched the opening of her throat, he stopped and pulled out a little and again pushed up. Slowly, they both settled into a rhythmic motion of face fucking. Tamanna kept on bobbing her head while, Monoj buck up his hips to push more of his cock into her accepting mouth. Every now and then, Monoj tried to push his cock deeper, into her throat, but she backed away her head, to foil his relentless effort to push his cock deeper into her throat. But Monoj was determined to fuck her deep throat. For that, he had to be in such a position, from where he could take better control of the situation. He also wanted to show his domination over her, in order to make her

his submissive whore.

Monoj stopped her from sucking his cock, and stood up on the bed. Tamanna looked at him with confused eyes, as he hold out his hand to her, and made her knelt in front of him. Monoj watched her, as she crouched in front him, like an obedient pet, waiting for her master's command. Her sweet face was just at the level of his stiff cock, glistering with her saliva. Then he hold her head with one hand, and with his other one, he placed his cock at her mouth. Tamanna opened her lips, and took his cock in her mouth, like a devotee accepting PRASAD from her god. By now, she was completely got into the cock sucking act. She was not ashamed to accept the fact, that she was enjoying sucking his big cock.

Monoj started to fuck her face with slow strokes. He was pleased to see his rigid member going in and out of her accepting mouth. Every time his cock head touched her throat, she gagged, but she didn't try to pull her head back. After some time, Monoj could feel her getting used to the cock head touching her throat. So, he grabbed her head tightly, and increased his pressure, to push more of his hard cock meat into her warm accepting mouth. When his head logged on her throat opening, Monoj suddenly pulled her head to his groin with force, while pushing his cock head right into her tight throat.

Tamanna tried to free herself from his grip. She couldn't breathe, as his cock head was choking her. She holds his legs and tried to push him back, but Monoj didn't let her go. He hold her head real tight and with some short and fast stroke, he kept on pushing his cock, deeper into her tight throat. Then he hold her like that for few second. Tamanna was gagging like hell and was hitting his legs, making a futile attempt to break free from his vise like grip.

"Ooonnggg, ooonngghh."

Monoj watched her face gone red, as she was fighting for her breathes. After good few seconds, Monoj loosed his grip on her head and removed his cock from her throat. But he didn't let her go completely. He kept his cock in her mouth, and let her get some air with her nose. He saw her eyes watering. Her nose walls were bulging as she tried to take more air. Saliva drooling from her mouth to her breasts. After few seconds of respite, Monoj again pushed his cock into her mouth, deep into her throat. Again she gagged, but didn't back away or tried to resist him. Then he pulled out and again pushed in his stiff cock right into her

throat.

Tamanna was surprised at her own ability of adopting to deep throat him so quickly. May be she was actually a born slut. All she needed was some intimidation like, Monoj was doing right now. She opened up her mouth more and tried to relax her gag muscles, as he shoved his cock into her tight throat. Monoj was enjoying each and every moment of his thick cock engulfed in her tight, sheath-like throat muscles. With short but steady stroke, Monoj was able to push his entire cock into her mouth, deep into her throat. Tamanna's nose was buried in his groin, and his heavy balls were now hitting her chin.

Tamanna had difficulty in breathing, but she didn't try to push him off. She tried to breathe through her nose, with his thick cock buried deep in her throat. She was exited with the thought of being used like a filthy cock hungry slut. She could feel her pussy getting damp.

Then, Monoj started to fuck her face with slow long strokes. He hold her head in position, and began to pump his thick cock meat in and out of her accepting mouth, fucking her tight throat. Tamanna hold his legs for support, as he slowly increased his speed of fucking her sweet face.

Monoj looked into her eyes. Tamanna was looking at him, tears running from her eyes, mouth wide open to accommodate his thick cock, going in and out between her soft lips. The sight of his dark cock sliding between her rosy lips, and the sensation of her tight throat muscles, was getting too much for him. Monoj knew he can't hold it for too long. He hold her head tightly and started to fuck her face with hard and fast strokes. He pushed his cock deeper into her throat and fucked her throat with abandon force.

Tamanna was holding his ass for her dear life, as Monoj was fucking her throat, like he fucked her pussy, the night before. The room was filled with grunting and gagging sound of them both.

"Ohhh, yes, Tamanna, take my cock, suck on it," Monoj shouted at her.

"Uungghh, Uungghh."

As Monoj increased his speed, Tamanna was gagging more and more.

"Yes, yes, suck on it baby, suck my dick,"

"Uungghh, Uungghh."

"Take it, take it you slut, suck my dick,"

"Uungghh, Uungghh."

Monoj's dirty and lewd comments were making her even hornier. Instead of getting offended, Tamanna was rather enjoying being treated like a cock hungry slut. She could feel her pussy getting more and more moist as Monoj pounded her sweet face with his thick cock, like he was fucking a bitch on fire. She could also feel his breaths getting short, an indication that he is nearing his orgasm. But she was not sure about to let him come in her mouth. She thought she will pull out at the last moment, to stop him from coming in her mouth.

But Monoj had other idea. He wanted to make her feel degraded and humiliated. He moved swiftly catching her unaware. His hands moved to the back of her head and powerfully pulled her to his groin, pushing his cock deep into her throat. And then his cock twitched and jerked in her throat as he started pump his hot sperm right into her belly. Tamanna had no other way but to gulp down his secretions to prevent herself from choking. She tried to gulp down fast, but could not keep up with the pace of his spurting, and she coughed, resulting some sperms coming out from her nose. Then, Monoj loosen his grip on her, only to remove his cock from her throat and spurt few more shot of his hot jizz in her mouth. Tamanna's mouth was fill with his gooey and salty spunk, which she tried to gulp down quickly. Then Monoj released her completely to pull out his dick from her mouth, and sprayed last few shots on her beautiful face. Tamanna just knelt there dumbstucked, as his hot semen covered her eyes, cheeks and hairs.

After spending his last drop, Monoj looked at her face, covered with his sperms all over. Then he hold her head again, and pressed his cum covered cock head between her lips and pushed into her mouth. Tamanna, still recovering from the situation, started to suck him again, as if she was programmed to do so. She licked the last drop of jism from his cock and sucked on, till it become clean.

Monoj watched her, as she was busy cleaning his dick with her mouth. The sight of her face covered with his jizz, and licking his cock all over, made him hard again. He patted her head to stop, and removed his cock from her mouth. Then he took a towel and cleaned the mess of her face. He knelt before her, hold her face in his hands and kissed her lips. He could test his own cum in her lips. Tamanna was already on fire from the cock sucking act. She immediately responded by kissing him back passionately.

Then he laid her back on the bed and mounted her like a bull. Tamanna, like a submissive whore, opened up her legs to accommodate him better position. Monoj hold her legs, and pushed them up toward her chest, to open up her wet pussy for his now fully erect cock. Tamanna, like a bitch, grabbed his hard cock, and positioned the tip at the opening of her dripping wet pussy. Monoj had a smile on his face, as she was aching to have his dick in her. Then, with one hard push, he rammed his entire length into her hot wet whole.

"Aaiigghhh," Tamanna shouted, as his thick cock invaded into her still tight pussy, and hit her cervix. Monoj, not bother about her shout, started to pound her pussy like a stallion. It didn't took Tamanna long to come, as she was already on fire from a long time. Only few hard stroke from Monoj's rigid member, and she had the second largest orgasm of her life.

Monoj could feel her coming too, as her pussy wall contracted around his thick cock. But he was not done yet. He stopped his pounding, as she laid there closing her eyes, totally exhausted. After giving her few moments of respite, Monoj slowly started to push his cock in and out of her sloppy pussy again.

Tamanna just didn't have the strength to do anything, but to let him fuck her as he pleased. Then he brought his one hand to her ass and started to fondle her plumpy cheeks. Tamanna's pussy was oozing with juice, which flows down from her dripping pussy and drenched her anal hole. Monoj, with his thumb, smeared the fluid on her ass hole, and then pushed into her tight ass hole. Tamanna was too tired to do or say anything to him. She thought, maybe he was trying to arouse her again.

But Monoj had other things in mind. Now he wanted to take her anal virginity. He was sure that, she never had anal sex before. He was really eager to put his thick hard cock buried deep into her pucker hole. But he knew he had to make her ready for his anal invasion. So, he gathered more and more juice from her pussy, and smeared on her ass hole, to lubricate the tiny hole for his rigid member. He slowly pushed his thumb deeper into her tight hole. When he succeeded to push his whole thumb into her ass, he slowly began to finger fuck her ass, while his meaty cock was still fucking her pussy.

That was something new for Tamanna. She never had anal sex. The sensation of his thick cock in her pussy, and his thumb on her ass made her aroused again. And pretty soon she had her second orgasm of the morning. Monoj keep on fingering her ass, as she huffed and puffed under him, exhausted from two back to back orgasm. Her pussy was oozing like a river. More and more juices flowed from her pussy, and Monoj keep on smearing her ass hole with it, making it more and more slippery.

sadhu213
sadhu213
175 Followers
12